• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story attempt

DetroitTigers

This is the first story I've posted here....I hope it's not too long.

“Do you think we have enough chips?” Amanda asked.
“We have plenty. I stopped on the way home and got another bag,” Nick answered.
Married for nine months, Nick and Amanda were hosting friends at their home of six weeks for the first time. Working as an x-ray tech at the local hospital, Amanda had lucked into an opening on the day shift, which saved her from the night and weekend hours she'd been dreading. Nick was a sales rep for an athletic company with one of their headquarters just fifteen minutes' drive from the hospital, making the location of the house they had purchased perfect for both of them. Tonight, Amanda had invited her new friend Melissa, a co-worker she'd quickly become friendly with, to come over for dinner and drinks on Friday evening. Along with Melissa was her boyfriend Steve, who Amanda hoped would hit it off with Nick, who hadn't really met anyone in their new town yet.
What Melissa and Steve didn't know about was one of the interests that had originally brought Amanda and Nick together. They had initially met online on a website dedicated to one of their favorite things in the world: tickling. Amanda had slowly discovered her interest in her late 20s, whereas Nick had known of his since his early teens. They had chatted a few times on the site, then they discovered they lived less than an hour from one another. A few dates later, each was smitten with the other. Amanda loved how Nick made her laugh, how ticklish Nick was, and how open-minded he was about various aspects of tickling that Amanda liked, which she hadn't found from others on the website. She especially loved his willingness to explore tickling with other guys, which, for one reason or another, drove her right up the wall.
That, however, was the furthest thing from her mind as she prepared their new house to host company for the first time. Having changed from her scrubs after she got home, she was now wearing an athletic (yet fashionable) top that Nick had brought home for her and a new pair of jeans. Since she knew Nick liked it, Amanda was barefoot. Nick had just arrived home from work, dressed in a short sleeved polo shirt and dark jeans. He had just finished putting the extra beers in the refrigerator when the doorbell rang.

“Hey sista!” Melissa exclaimed as Amanda opened the door. In addition to their shared profession, the girls had discovered that their birthdays were just one day apart, making them the same age. Steve was one year younger.
“Hey guys, come on in!” said Amanda. “Mel, you look great! It's different to see you without those scrubs on.” It was indeed the first time Amanda had seen her friend in street clothes, and she couldn't help but notice how good Melissa really looked. Amanda had never done anything with another woman, and she had admitted only to Nick that she sometimes wondered about it.
“Aww thanks!” Melissa replied. “This is Steve....Steve, Amanda.” Steve smiled and shook Amanda's hand, then introduced himself to Nick, who had appeared behind Amanda. As they entered the house, both of them removed their shoes politely. Melissa kicked her heels off to reveal a perfectly maintained pair of bare size nine feet. Amanda saw that Melissa didn't have socks on, and she snuck a wink at Nick, who of course had immediately noticed the same thing. Nick smiled at Amanda, then walked into the kitchen, reappearing with a beer for Steve in his hand.
“Looook what I brought!” Melissa said in a sing-song voice, holding up a large bottle of the wine that she and Amanda shared a taste for.
“Yay!” said Amanda, giving her patented “dorky but cute” two thumbs up. She quickly produced two glasses, and the new friends set to work.

As the evening progressed, everyone was enjoying themselves. Steve and Nick had tossed back a few beers each, but the girls had done a number on the wine, so much so that the large size bottle was close to empty. Predictably, the girls had both gotten giggly, and were frequently losing concentration on the game that the four were playing. Once the bottle was spent, Melissa realized how late it was. Steve had to work early Saturday morning, and plus, the wine was gone. She held Steve's hand as they headed toward the door, pausing not to put her heels on, but to pick them up in her other hand. Saying their goodbyes, all four agreed that they'd have to do this again quite soon, maybe even making a regular weekend routine out of it. Steve took the car keys, and out they went.

Feeling a tiny bit frisky both from the wine and her occasional thoughts about Melissa, Amanda planted a kiss on Nick on her way back toward the kitchen. As Amanda began to put the glasses away, Nick decided to go for it. Coming up behind her, he asked “Know what I'd like to do?”
“What's that?” Amanda asked, smiling.
“I'd like to tickle the hell out of Steve,” Nick answered, putting his arms around Amanda.
“Ahhhhh that would be soooo great!” Amanda replied excitedly.
“Yeah it would...run my fingers on his bare feet while he flips his shit laughing...” Nick continued, as Amanda squirmed in his arms at the thought. “He looked ticklish, didn't he?” Nick asked.
“Hell yeah he did...and in case you didn't notice, Mel was barefoot!” Amanda giggled.
“Oh yeah? Was she?” Nick teased.
“Oh, like you didn't know!” Amanda stuck her tongue out.
“Woah there...easy, now,” Nick said, poking Amanda's sides, bringing a stream of giggles from her. She tried to fight back, but the wine was working against her. Nick quickly guided her to a couch, pinning her with her arms over her head. “Now...where were we?” he asked.
“Talking about you staring at Mel's feet,” Amanda said, again sticking her tongue out.
“I did no such thing!” Nick said, tickling his wife's sides with his free hand.
“Heeeeeeeeeeeeheheheeeheheee yehehehesss!” was Amanda's response. She loved the tickling sensations that were rapidly overtaking her.
“What should we do with them?” Nick asked, now tickling Amanda under her arms.
“Tiiiiiiiiihihihihiiickle thehehehehem!” Amanda managed.
“I think you're right...” Nick answered, lifting Amanda off the couch and into the bedroom for some more laughs.

As the week went by at work, Amanda found herself thinking more and more about what Nick had said. Tickling Melissa and Steve would be a ton of fun, but how? How in the world could she and Nick make it happen? She didn't know if either of them were ticklish, and she certainly didn't know if Steve would go for it with another guy involved.
“Hey you...anyone home?” Melissa asked, snapping Amanda back to reality.
“Haha yeah...hey, do you guys want to come over again on Friday?” Amanda inquired impulsively.
“Steve will be out of town all weekend,” Melissa answered.
“Well...do you want to come?” Amanda countered.
“Sure, if you don't mind,” said Melissa.
“Of course not! Come over whenever you want!”
“Ok...I guess I'll see you Friday night then!” said Melissa, glad to not have to spend the evening by herself.
“Awesome!” Amanda replied, the gears in her head already turning.

When Friday night came, Amanda could hardly wait. She was dressed similarly to the last time, and she was again barefoot. Nick was excited too, since Amanda had told him the day before that Melissa was coming over, and that Amanda was going to try to introduce her to their shared interest. When Nick arrived home from work, Amanda told him that Melissa was on the way. She then told him something else.
“Take your socks off,” she said, winking at Nick.
“Really?” he asked.
“Yes...do it!” she said, flashing a smile.
“Ok...as you wish,” Nick said, pulling both of his socks off and tossing them into the laundry. Amanda knew that Melissa wouldn't have socks on, since she had told Melissa to wear the same heels as the previous week, with “just in case we go out” as her excuse. Melissa had no idea that Amanda had no intention at all of going out. A few minutes later, the young couple heard Melissa pull into their driveway.
“Hey guys!” Melissa said as she came in. Just as Amanda had predicted, Melissa kicked her heels off and padded barefoot into the house. Just as the previous week, Amanda winked at Nick.
“Here you go missy!” said Amanda, handing Melissa a full glass of their chosen wine.
“Why thank you my dear!” Melissa said with a smile. As she took her first sip, Nick knew it was only a matter of time.

“Damn...that went by fast!” Melissa said, looking at both an empty wine bottle and the clock, which indicated 11:30 PM. She stood up, and felt just the tiniest bit buzzed. “If you guys don't mind, I should probably wait about twenty minutes or so before I drive home.”
“Of course...safety first,” said Nick. He, Amanda, and Melissa all walked into the living room, where Melissa sat on the loveseat, while he and Amanda took the couch. Following the plan they had quickly made when Melissa had used the restroom earlier, Nick sat back and put his feet in Amanda's lap. As they made small talk, Amanda gently ran one finger along Nick's sole. Nick flinched, and both of them watched to see if Melissa noticed. When she didn't reply, Amanda did it again, and Nick again flinched. This time, Melissa smiled.
“Having fun over there?” she asked. Emboldened both by the wine and her hopes, Amanda answered.
“Nick is SO ticklish,” she said, beginning to run her fingers on both of Nick's feet.
“Haheahhahaaa hey!” Nick laughed.
“Aww cute!” Melissa said.
“Cute and FUN!” Amanda said, beginning to tickle Nick more.
“Haheahehahhaaaa!” Nick laughed more as his wife increased her tickling on his bare feet.
Amanda looked at Melissa. “Help me!” she said, as she continued tickling. Grinning, Melissa got up and wrapped her arm around Nick's ankles, holding his feet for Amanda. Seizing the opportunity, Amanda raked all of her fingers up and down Nick's arches. Nick couldn't stop laughing.
“Hahehaehahhahahhahaaaaaaa cut it out!” he pleaded.
“Coooooochie coo!” Amanda teased him, continuing to scribble her nails around. As she tickled, she watched Melissa's face, and Melissa seemed to be having fun. “Hey Mel...” she said.
“Yes?” Melissa answered.
“What about YOU?” With that, Amanda pounced on Melissa, digging her fingers into her friend's sides.
“Hehehheeeee not meee!” Melissa squealed.
“Are you ticklish Mel? Huh? Are you??” Amanda teased as she kept tickling. Melissa's giggles increased as she tried to squirm away. She almost did, until Nick's hands clamped down on her ankles.
Melissa's eyes widened. “Ahhhh don't tickle my feet!” she exclaimed.
“Why not??” said Amanda.
“I think we should...only fair,” said Nick.
“He's right...only fair!” Amanda repeated, adding a shrug of her shoulders. With that, she began running her nails on the soles of Melissa's feet, just as she had done to Nick. Melissa immediately burst into a high pitched laughter
“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehheheheheheeeee nohohohooo!!” she squealed.
“Whatsa matter Mel? Does that TICKLE?” Amanda smiled as she continued to tickle Melissa.
“Hehhaehaheheheeheheee yehhehess!” was all Melissa could manage. Even though Amanda was greatly enjoying herself, she thought she'd better stop before she went overboard. Melissa panted as she sat up.
“Gahh that was bad!” she said, trying to put herself back together.
“Oh it couldn't have been that bad,” said Amanda.
“I guess not,” Melissa admitted.
“See? Tickling is fun,” Amanda declared.
“Fun?” asked Melissa.
“Yeah...we do it all the time,” Amanda said cautiously. Melissa looked at Nick, who nodded.
“Like...you tickle each other more than that?” Melissa inquired, somewhat confused.
“Come here...I'll show you,” Amanda answered, taking Melissa's hand. She led Melissa into a back bedroom with Nick in tow. Amanda turned on the light, revealing a set of wooden stocks in the room.
“What is that thing?” said Melissa. Without a word, Amanda sat down on the seat and swung her legs up into the stocks. Nick closed them over her legs so Melissa could get the full effect. “Oh my god...you get in that and then tickle each other?” Melissa asked incredulously.
“Yes we do...we both love it,” Amanda said, looking in Melissa's eyes.
“I'd go nuts...I couldn't take it,” said Melissa.
“We'd go slow for you...right Nick?” replied Amanda. Nick nodded.
“Sure...keep it enjoyable,” Nick agreed.
“And...you like it?” said Melissa.
“We love it,” Amanda answered. A devilish idea came into Melissa's head.
“Well then,” she said, “you should love this!” With that, she stepped forward and began to tickle Amanda's feet, which Nick had locked in place. Taken completely by surprise, Amanda broke into laughter.
“Hehahehehaheheheheeeee yehehehees!” she laughed happily. Nick was stunned. Here he was, in his new house, watching his wife tickled on her feet by her sexy barefoot friend. The only disappointment was that Melissa stopped all too soon.
“Not bad...for your first time,” Nick said.
“I guess that part is fun,” Melissa said with a smile.
“What about me??” Amanda said, reminding the others that she was still locked in place. Nick reached out and flipped the restraint up, and Amanda climbed out and stood up. “What do you think?” she asked Melissa.
“I guess it's cool,” Melissa answered, still taking it all in. Feeling brave, Amanda went for it.
“Thinking about putting Steve in here?” she asked, winking.
“Ha, he'd lose it,” Melissa said with a grin.
“Steve is ticklish?” Amanda asked hopefully.
“Yeah, he is,” Melissa confirmed. Amanda and Nick both silently celebrated that revelation in their heads.
“Well you'll have to try it out on him!” Amanda giggled.
“Maybe I will...but tonight, it's late,” Melissa replied. She was right. Since they stopped drinking, over an hour and a half had passed. Now it was almost quarter after one in the morning.
“Oh man...it is,” said Nick. The gang filed out of the room, with Melissa taking one look back at the stocks before she turned out the light. As they got to the front door, Melissa turned to say her good nights.
“This whole night was fun,” she said, smiling at her hosts. She put her arms out to Nick, who stepped forward to hug her. She then did the same toward Amanda, who couldn't resist the chance to take one more quick tickle on Melissa's sides. Melissa giggled and squirmed. “Hey...there will be more time for that later!” she said, which gave hope to both Amanda and Nick. Just as she had done the previous week, she picked her heels up and walked to her car barefoot.

Very nice work. Had me intrigued right from the start. Your characters are well rounded, drawing me into the story. A good level of suspense as I was curious to see how they were going to tickle their friends.
And the tickling was hot. Keep it up.

Very nice start - can´t wait to read more. Really wel written. Thanks for sharing :)

For you're first attempt, I'm impressed. This story is great! Thank you!

This is not only FUN, DT, but an impressive debut, too!
You very deftly and concisely sketched Amanda and Nick's relationship and the set-up with Mel and Steve.
You're obviously fond of your characters, which I think always helps an amusing story. The tickling is playful and affectionate. I'm not sure I've ever read a story where stocks--that stock tickling story standard--were so innocently (and deliciously) presented as a tool of matter-of-fact play.
And--even better--you've left the door WIDE for frisky follow-ups with different combos of the four, with some, perhaps, spicier and with the emotional tangle that closeness (and intimate play) can lead to. This is VERY promising.
Please do give us further peeks at your foursome's laughing encounters.

Bravo. Mr. TeeHeeLawrence took the words right out of my mouth. This whole tale was largely plausible which is a rare find.

I look forward to more.

That was really interesting, and I like that you don't try to jam in a full-blown story about some crazy ticking adventure. You are unrolling there chracters and their interests slowly to good effect.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back