• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Beep, Beep" F/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I was born with a physical attraction for pleasingly plump women. I always admired the extra curves--the heavy legs, ample breasts, and substantial backsides. Early on, I began to have fantasies of big beautiful women sitting on me and was turned on by the thought that they were too heavy for me to get them off. I'd be trapped. I was excited by the fear they could tickle me, and I couldn't stop it. I'd have to beg for mercy. Society unfairly deems heavier women of having lower status, so the thought of being dominated by a large woman embarrassed me...an additional thrill.

I knew a beautiful chubby lady in high school who had a crush on me. She was very meek and nice, and it seemed uncharacteristic for her to be a dominant type of personality. Yet, I fantasized that she was mean to me. We never dated in high school, but I sought her out on social media after college because I was ready to get married, and I decided she would be the one. I knew she would do anything I wanted.

By the time I was in my mid-twenties, I had become physically stronger, and though she was a little heavier than me, I still felt confident that I could get her off me, if I wanted to. I often encouraged her to engage in the female superior posture and this was partially satisfying, but I didn't feel helpless enough. I began to fantasize that she had me tied down. Many times during intercourse I was tempted to confess my desire, but it wasn't until our honeymoon that I told her (while we were in the middle of having sex) that "I had a dream that she was an amazon woman who could overpower me, and tie me to the bed. Then Vicky, the amazon woman, tickled me and kept tickling me and I couldn't stop it. I pleaded and begged for her to stop, but the merciless amazon woman relentlessly refused."

She didn't say anything the first time I confessed my fantasy, but I told her about my dream again the following night, and she whispered, "some day your dream is going to come true."

On our last night of our honeymoon, however, I tickled her a little during foreplay, and she laughed but didn't retaliate. I didn't believe my dream was going to become true, but for awhile my confession seemed to satisfy me.

A few months later, I came home from work, and Vicky handed me my birthday present. It was a box from a company called Tickle Kitty. I opened it up and saw the contents...bondage restraints and feathers.

"Happy Birthday," Vicky said, and she kissed me.

We skipped supper and headed straight for the bedroom to try our new toys.

We tore off our clothes and jumped in the bed. Vicky wore nothing but ear rings and perfume. She fastened me down to the bed, spread-eagled. My cock was hard and ready. I was so excited to be helpless and at the mercy of a chubby woman.

She sat beside me and took 2 white feathers and tickled my ribs. It tickled a little and made me smile but it didn't make me laugh.

"I'm too tough. I bet you can't make me laugh," I boasted, hoping to incite her into excessive tickling.

"We'll see about that," she said.

But the feathers weren't working, and she threw them down in frustration.

"Maybe you are too tough. Let's see if my fingernails work," she said.

She attacked my underarms and I burst our laughing. It was a wonderful feeling to suddenly lose control to that reflex. She smiled.

"I found your tickle spot," she teased.

She tickled my ribs, my belly, and back to my underarms again. I squirmed and stayed in a state of constant giggling, and she laughed with me.

"You're not so tough. You are ticklish."

She stopped tickling and carressed me instead.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Good," I said. Her carresses tickled also and I let out a little sneezing laugh.

"Do you want me to keep tickling you, or should I let you go?" she asked.

I couldn't decide. I was enjoying being helpless, yet I wanted to relieve my throbbing boner.

"I guess you want me to keep doing this," she said, and she started saying "Beep, Beep" over and over as she tickled me everwhere.

"Beep, Beep," she said as she tickled my sides.

"Beep, Beep," she said as she tickled my underarms.

"Beep, Beep," she said as she tickled my belly.

"Beep, Beep," she said as she tickled my pubic area.

"Beep, Beep," she said as she tickled my neck.

"Beep, Beep," she said as she tickled my legs.

"Beep, Beep," she said as she tickled my feet.

I was laughing and struggling against the restraints, unable to stop my chubby wife from tickling me. I realized my fantasy was coming true.

"Let's not forget your bum," she said as she stuck both hands under my ass and tickled there.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," she said in a teasing voice as she fingered my sensitive testicles.

She stopped and again asked the question as she carressed me.

"Do you want me to keep tickling you or do you want to be let go now?"

"Let go," I said. I had no difficulty making the decision this time. I was exhausted...my tummy hurt from laughing so hard.

"Aww, I wanted to give you another round of Beep, Beep."

And she did.

Somewhere in the middle of the Beep, Beeps, I yelled out for her to stop. She sat on my chest, giving me a view of her sexy fat ass while she continued her Beep, Beeps. Tears rolled down my cheeks from laughing so hard. I thought it would never end and imagined myself literally being tickled to death.

She turned around and rode me, her big tits flopping up and down. I didn't last long at all, my overstimulated penis spurting uncontrollably in less than a minute.

She released me, and we had sex all night long, taking just a little break for supper.

Now, whenever I'm driving down the road and hear a car horn, I get an erection.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back