• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sapphire, the Cobalt Crusader; Foxette's return (f/f ff/f tickle torture)

Whiteunicorn

TMF Novice
The cool wind characteristic of Sky City in winter whips around the tall buildings, the people busting along the streets below bundled up against the icy chill, thick coats and heavy scarves wrapped around them in an effort to keep out the creeping cold.

High above those streets, a lone figure stands on the edge of a rooftop, the same cold not seeming to affect her even as it whips her brown hair out behind her. Highlighted by the bright moonlight, she cuts an imposing figure, her hands resting on her hips, pushing her chest out a little, drawing the material of her blue teddy around her breasts. Impassively she scans the cityscape for a few seconds, before pulling a small black box from her belt. The silence of the night is broken by a hiss as the device launches a thin cable from each end, the two spikes preceding either end striking solidly into the stone of both the building behind her and the one in front. She doesn't even pause to check the cables have taken hold, leaping out into open air, the Launcher carrying her smoothly along the path of the cable.

It is only a matter of minutes before she lands on the rooftop she had been heading for, a simple flick of the wrist enough to trigger the Launcher to retract the cables as silently as it had fired them, allowing the whole thing to be stowed in her belt again. She is about to move on when a sound carried by the wind makes her stop, the unmistakable sound of breaking glass reaching her ears, followed a few seconds later by the shrill sound of an alarm. It is that sound she follows to the edge of the roof, looking down at the collection of warehouses, empty as you would expect at this time of night. Empty except for the plain black van parked in front of one, a trio of black clad and masked figures clustered around the back of it, two of them passing boxes to the third who loads them into the back.

'Bad timing, boys.' With that thought, the figure races forward, reaching the edge of the roof just as the group have finished loading up the van with their current load, leaping down casually before they have moved barely four paces. Two of them have their backs to her, but the third is facing slightly in her direction, looking up at the shadows she drops into, clearly having seen her movement.

'Hey, boys. Looks like we've got a cop snooping around. Why don't we teach him a lesson?' those words bring a smile to the shadowy figures face, even though the owner of the voice can't see it.

'Well, you see, that might work. But I'm not a cop. And you boys are having one hell of a bad night.' Her smile grows broader as she steps out into the moonlight, especially as she hears the reaction from the trio in front of her.

'Holy crap. It's Sapphire.' the one on the left says, taking an involuntary step backwards.

The one in the centre is clearly not intimidated, stepping forward, cracking his knuckles. 'Yeah, right. She doesn't look as tough as people says she is. Get her.'

He puts action to those words, his fist drawn back as he races towards Sapphire. His first mistake, Sapphire moving faster, dropping under his punch, sweeping his legs out from under him. She is back up on her feet before the other two can react, flooring them both with a roundhouse kick to the head. The first guy is back on his feet by now, shaking his head groggily, approaching more warily. Not warily enough, Sapphire blocking his two punches swiftly, driving her knee into his stomach, dropping him to the floor again. This time he doesn't get up, his arms unable to lift him, especially as Sapphire drops onto his back, wrapping a sturdy length of cord around his wrists, pulling them behind his back. Having quickly bound the other two thieves in the same manner, Sapphire stands, pulling out the launcher again, letting it carry her back to the rooftops again. She can call the cops to pick up these guys, she has bigger fish to fry.

The bright sunshine breaking through the windows falls across the figure sleeping in the bed in the centre of the room, her head twisting a little, pressing her brown hair under her as she moves. It is not the sunshine that wakes her, more the soft, insistent pressure on her stomach, and the needy mews that reach her ears. Slowly, her eyes crack open, focusing on the white blob in front of her.

'Okay, okay, Sammy.' Felicia groans, pushing the cat away from her stomach, stroking his white fur, his eyes closing as he purrs softly. 'I had a late night, remember.'
The only response she gets is a soft mew, Sammy leaping off the bed, padding before her, leading her towards the kitchen. Rubbing her eyes, Felicia follows close behind. Stifling a yawn, she pushes the kitchen door open, flicking the kettle on before crossing to the other side. Humming to herself, she grabs a fresh tin of cat food and, making short work of the lid, forks a decent helping out for Sammy.

He launches upon it as soon as she places it down, leaving her free to turn her attention to her needs; which right now is a good hot cup of coffee. Hearing the kettle click just after she had spooned a few heaps of instant coffee into her cup, she pours the hot liquid over it, leaving it too cool. A good thing too, since at that moment the phone rings. Following the shrill tone out to the hallway, Felicia grabs it from the cradle, slipping it up to her ear.

'Felicia Dawn.' she says, with the usually professional tone she uses on the phone.
A tone that softens as she hears the voice on the other end. 'Oh, hi, Mac. What's up?'

'Sorry. Did I wake you?' Mac asks, his gentlemanly nature bringing a smile to his face. They have been dating for a couple of years now, and he always worries about that, despite her having told him it’s okay. But she finds it sweet, endearing in a way.

'No, no. Sammy got to that first.' Felicia’s laughter softening her tone.

'Oh, good. Well, not good, but..You know what I mean.' his tone becoming a little stiff, which makes her sure what he is going to say next.'

'You can't make it today.' Felicia says, making sure to keep her tone light.

'Yeah. I'm sorry. We had a case come last night. The commissioner wants everyone in for this one. It's a big one. Well, all kidnappings are really. But this one is bigger than most.'

'Really?' Felicia says, careful not to let her interest show too much. 'Sounds juicy.'

'It’s not for Melany Wainwright-Smithe. Or her father.' Mac says, a shade reproachfully.

'Wait? Wainwright-Smithe? Of Wainwright-Smithe Heavy Industries?' Now Felicia cannot help containing her interest.

'That's the one. She was abducted from her father's house last night, no one saw or heard a thing. That's where we are heading now. Oh, that's the Commissioner. Got to go. Maybe we can see each other this weekend.' Mac says quickly.

'Sounds good, love ya.' Felicia says cheerfully, her tone at odds with the serious expression on her face as she disconnects the phone. 'Or maybe I'll see you sooner than you think.' All thoughts of coffee forgotten, Felicia races back into her bedroom, flicking the switch on her nightstand that opens the compartment that houses her uniform.

Commissioner Morgan, her plain leather jacket worn over a loose collared shirt and tan trousers makes an odd counterpoint to the uniformed police officers around her, but also making her an island of calm in the hive of activity as officers take statements from the household staff. Her hands stuffed into his pockets, she turns to face Mr Wainwright-Smithe, the greying haired man seated bolt upright in the leather sofa, almost as if he sat back he would collapse.

'So, Mr Smithe.' Morgan says slowly. 'You last saw your daughter around eleven o clock lady night when she turned in, while you were in your study. And you heard nothing to suggest and intruder?'

'No. I was in my study until at least one, as I usually am. And I heard nothing or saw anything out of the ordinary.' his voice sounds as exhausted as he looks.

'And yet, in the morning, your daughter was gone when the staff checked on her.' the commissioner asks, reading from her hastily jotted notes. 'No one would have had reason to enter her room before that?'

'No, none. Look, why are you wasting time with this? My daughter is missing. She is out there somewhere..' he pauses, gesturing helplessly at the city scape out of the window. '....not in my house.'

'Yes, sir. We understand that. But some idea of the movements around the house might give us a window to work with. If you will excuse me sir, I would like to check your daughter’s room. I will leave you with my Sergeant.' Morgan says, turning to face the lieutenant standing behind her.

'He has a point, ma'am.' he says as she approaches. 'We are getting nothing from anyone here. If anyone broke in, they didn't leave any trace.'

'I know, Mac.' Morgan sighs. 'We have to hope that we can get something from the crime scene itself. If her room is a crime scene. Either way I want to give it a look over before the CSI guys crawl over it.'

The large bedroom is empty, the only movement inside coming from the open window leading out onto the balcony that looks over the gardens below. At least it was when the Commissioner turned slowly to look over it. But by the time he had turned back to where he started, a third figure was in the room, one she didn't seem very surprised to see as she looks up slowly.

'Well, well. I figured you would turn up here.' Morgan says with a smile. 'This is right up your street.'

'As you say, Commissioner.' Sapphire says gravely. 'What do you know so far?'

'Not much.' Morgan replies, her gaze suddenly defocused as if she is thinking. 'Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary, no one saw anything or anyone suspicious, and apart from one of the maids, no one entered this room until the morning.'

'Well, that tells us something.' Sapphire cast her eyes over the room slowly. 'Security here is pretty tight. And I'm assuming there were no signs of forced entry?' she waits for a nod from the commissioner before continuing. 'So, someone entered the building without being seen, tripping the alarms or leaving any sign that anyone was here. Apart from a missing young woman, that is. Which leaves only one criminal with the skills to pull this off.'

'You mean, Foxette.' Morgan replies, following her chain of thought. 'Well, she certainly could have pulled this off. But why?'

'I don't know. Yet. But remember what she said after the Queen Diamond case? That next time we wouldn't see her coming? Well, this is it. She's moved from theft to kidnap I'd say, hoping to throw us off her scent. Or she just sees this as an easy score. I'm not sure which.' Sapphire says.

'Right. I'm going to call this in, get some patrols out looking for her, checking her usual haunts, see if anyone has heard something. She must be looking for a place to lie low.' Morgan says, calling an officer to her side with a short jab of her finger.

'You know Foxette, Commissioner.' Sapphire adds. 'She won't lie low, she'll be lying high. Ever since we raided her club, she will have been looking for a new base of operations. Somewhere lavishly expensive.'

'Well, that doesn't give us much to go on.' Morgan says with a sigh. 'So, she could be anywhere in the city.'

'Maybe not.' Sapphire steps past the two officers, kneeling down by the bay windows. 'Have any of your CSI people been here yet?'

'No. We're still waiting on them. Why?' Morgan asks, walking towards the masked heroine.

'Because of this.' Sapphire runs her gloved hand over the floor, rubbing her thumb against her index finger. 'Some kind of fine powder. I want to get this checked out.' Quickly, Sapphire pulls a sample canister from her belt, dropping a small amount of the dust into it. 'I'll be in touch, Commissioner.'

The darkness of the small room is broken as lights flicker to life, illuminating the racks of clothing on one side, and the drawers full of various gadgets and tech on the other side. Sapphire ignores those, striding towards the computer at the end which flares to life at her approach. Even as it starts up, Sapphire is already placing the sample she had collected into the port beside it, sitting down at the computer as the analysis starts.

'Okay. So, what have we here.' Sapphire murmurs out loud, as she does when she thinks. 'It's obviously synthetic, too soft to be natural. I would say plaster or cement, but it's too fine. And the wrong colour. Almost looks like wood, but wood doesn't usually particulate in this way. So, what..'
Her ramblings are brought to a close as the computer chimes, it's work done. Quickly, she brings up the analysis on the screen, skimming down to the bottom. 'How interesting. Not wood, but Vermerilian. That's very expensive, and rare. Used for treating fine wood, to help protect them against heat and moisture. So, Foxette has a soft spot for fine things. And if she has acquired a new hideout, she certainly would use fine wood in the decoration of it. She certainly wouldn't stand for just using plaster or wallpaper. If that's true, all we have to do is look for recent building developments using fine wood in the last two months.'

Sinking into silence, Felicia goes to work on her search, the only sound filling the room is the tapping fingers on the keyboard. It doesn't take long for her to access the records she needs, the results quickly scrolling across the screen. It doesn't take long for one result to jump out at her, her eyes settling on the middle option, ignoring the other two. They aren't what she is looking for, but an upscale apartment above a small art gallery in the expensive part of town, that is just perfect. Shutting the computer down, Felicia stands. 'I think it's time to pay her a visit.'

Sapphire slips into the art gallery, the locks on the exterior doors easily yielding to her lock picks. The door opens just as easily, sliding back smoothly, revealing a near pitch black room. She can make out a few details, eyeing the work of art on the walls. But it is more the statues, sculptures and other pieces on display in the centre that have her attention, since she cannot help thinking how easy it would be to hide someone behind them. Cautiously, she advances across the room, staying to one side, alert to the slightest sound or movement.

In another part of the gallery, a figure in a silky red dress is watching Sapphire's progress on a monitor screen, smiling as she sees her getting closer to the far side of the room, her finger hovering over a button set into the desk. Unaware of this, Sapphire closes on the far door, having found nothing in the gallery. Not that she had expected too. Anything she is trying to hide is bound to be deeper into the building, which is exactly where she plans to go. Those plans are suddenly forgotten, the floor dropping out beneath Sapphire's feet. She cannot stop the little shriek that escapes her mouth, trying to stop her descent almost on instinct. But she is sliding down a smooth plastic tunnel, leaving nothing for her to get a grip on. She tries anyway, her hands scrabbling at the sides, trying anything to keep her from sliding. Then she runs out of time, her body sliding out of the tube, landing on a pile of soft padding that breaks her fall. 'Lucky for me.' Sapphire thinks as she stands. 'Or..maybe not.'

Instead of what she had initially taken to be an open room, she is standing in a wide plastic cubicle, the thick walls curving around her in a smooth, unbroken circle. Which could be very bad, she thinks, resting her hand on the surface, hoping to feel for a seam or other change in its feel that might indicate a way out. That is really the only hope she has, the logical part of her brain knows that all too well. The walls are too thick to break and much to smooth to climb. Not that she has anywhere to go, she notices with a sinking feel as she notices the hole she fell through has closed tightly. Then she has bigger problems, a hissing sound attracting her attention. With a gasp, she sees white gas pouring into the top of the tank. Had it come from the bottom, she might have had more chance. But by the time she had noticed it, she had already breathed it in.
The effect was immediate, her head swimming in time with a weakness that makes her legs tremble. She can’t stand, dropping down to the padding, her vision blurring. Despite that, she catches sight of movement outside the chamber, just managing to focus on two indistinct figures walking towards her. She tries to climb back to her feet, actually managing to raise her torso off the padding. But that is as far as she gets, a soft yet firm grip closing around her wrists, pulling her helplessly to her feet.

Sapphire tries to struggle as she stumbles along, unable to really even tell where she is going. Her head is muzzy, the sensation oddly pleasant, as is the warmth that surrounds her, almost making her want to drift back sleep. But something makes her feel she should wake, a voice that she listens too, her eyes cracking open reluctantly. Just in time to see she is being led towards a leather couch. She stumbles again as the hands holding her let go and she has no choice but to quickly totter to the couch, slipping onto it before her legs give out. Trying to make her eyes focus, she looks around her. She had really no idea what she expected to see when she did, her mind still fogged and heavy, but it wasn't to see a figure sitting at a desk on the far side of the room, feet resting up on the deep brown surface. Her posture is relaxed, one hand idly toying with a lock of her hair, the other holding a cell phone to her head. Sapphire gasps, hit by a sudden jolt of memory, remembering the events that had brought her here and confused that she could have forgotten them.
'Foxette.' Sapphire says, standing up shakily, her body trembling at the wave of heat that fills her, the unexpected sensation making it so hard for her to concentrate. She shakes her head, trying to clear it before walking forward just as the orange cat suited thief places the phone down, standing as she gives her a slow smile. 'Where is she? The...girl you took.' she had meant to say more, but her concentration is slipping again, making it hard to focus on the figure in front of her. And to ignore the heat in her body that seems to be growing stronger every minute.
'Why spoil our fun so soon, Sapphire.' Foxette purrs using the familiar, even affectionate tone she always seems to reserve for her, stepping out from behind her desk, hands resting on her hips. 'Oh, and I do love your new outfit. Very foxy.'

'I'm...not here..to play, Foxette.' Sapphire says, the softness of her voice worrying her, something feeling wrong that can't put her finger on.

'Feeling a little tired, Sapphire?' Foxette asks with a slow smile, sauntering towards her, hips swaying lazily. 'Maybe you should sit down?'

'I don't..think so..' Sapphire says, her words coming out as more of a murmur. 'You just..stay away.'

'And how will you make me?' Foxette asks, each step bringing her closer to her. 'Maybe you should try?'

'Fine.' Sapphire sets her jaw firmly, leaping forward toward the other woman. Or that had been her plan, her rapid movement turning more into a stumble. She tries to follow through, but Foxette just grabs her hand with a casual ease that she shouldn't have had, wrapping her other arm around her body, drawing her close. Sapphire struggles, but her actions are futile, her body lacking the strength she needs. Something else is wrong, the heat in body now threatening to overwhelm her, her nipples stroking against her jumpsuit with a delicious tightness. But that is nothing to the heat in her panties, a pressure against her womanhood that makes her bite back a tight moan.

'What..have you done to me?' Sapphire moans, fighting down a wave of pure arousal that threatens to sweep away all her control.

'Hmmm, yes.' Foxette whispers. 'One of the side effects of my gas, Sapphire. At low concentrations it excites the nerve endings, making a body sensitive to even the lightest touch. Increase the concentration and it becomes a very powerful aphrodisiac, creating an overwhelming arousal, as I'm sure you are feeling. And at its highest concentration, the victim is driven into a storm of uncontrollable lust, the sensations of which are incredible. Mmm, yes. Such a nice way to render someone helpless, don't you think.'

Sapphire would have replied, but she is caught by another wave of arousal, her body bucking as if it has a life of its own, rubbing against the delicate pressure of her panties, the damp material flowing around her clit maddeningly. She struggles, arching her back, only to feel her nipples stroke against her teddy, electric shocks shooting to her clit as bare flesh meets the ultra-smooth fabric. Sucking in a deep breath, Sapphire freezes, that feeling so powerful that she can feel nothing else for a few seconds, until she hears Foxette speak again.
'Still, maybe I would like you to be more helpless.' She chuckles wickedly.

'No wait, don't.' Sapphire moans. Again her struggles are futile, her arms lacking the strength to allow her to escape. Her helplessness made all the more apparent as Foxette smiles wickedly, her hand emerging clutching a very study set of leather cuffs that match Sapphire's outfit perfectly.

'I had these made especially for you, Sapphire.' Foxette whispers, wrapping the cuff around her left wrist. 'I've been dying for the chance to present them to you.'

'Let me go.' Sapphire shouts as loud as she can, her anxiety growing as she thinks about what her foe has in mind for her. As does her arousal, her mind filled with the image of Foxette straddling her helpless body, leaning down to suck and kiss her nipples as she drove her wild with a powerful vibrator. Her own deep love of submission and bondage getting the better of her, losing herself in the eroticism of being bound so softly/images for a second. Until Foxette fastens the other cuff, pulling her gently to her feet.
'Oh, I don't think so. I have something I want to show you I think you’re going to love it. Oh, girls.' That last phrase is a little louder, Sapphire looking up, seeing three women dressed in very tight body stockings entering the room, instantly recognising Foxette's three henchwomen.
'My dears, would you be so kind as to take our guest and make her comfortable. I will join you in a few minutes.'

Sapphire struggles more as the three vixens lead her through into a dimly lit room, her eyes struggling to make out any details. The only thing she can really see is a low shape in the centre of the room, sort of a short domed pillar. She gets a much better look at it, the lights overhead glinting off the polished metal as she is walked towards it, two of the vixens moving her to stand over it as the third lifts her weakened arms over her head, attaching the chain between the cuffs to a sturdy clasp connected to the celling. Now it is all too easy to secure her legs, Sapphire looking down her body to see her boots quickly removed and her feet secured in another set of cuffs.

Breathing heavily, Sapphire tries not to move, this new position puling her clothing more tightly around her body, adding to the stimulation on her body. 'Ohhhh, nooohh.' Sapphire moans, realising that is the point, her mind and body slipping deeper into her lust. Trying to ignore the stimulation just makes it worse, another low moan drawn quickly from her. 'Please, don't do this.'

'Feeling a little..hot, Sapphire?' Foxette asks, making her turn her head to look at her, her eyes locked on her as she saunters closer. The earlier image flashing back into her head as Foxette straddles her waist, making her shiver with desire, her breasts brushing hers as she leans down, placing a delicate kiss on her cheek. 'Well, we can take care of that.' Deftly her hand unclasps the crotch of her teddy, letting her other hand slip inside, the very tip of her index finger teasing her lips.

Sapphire gasps as much from the sensation as the low humming she hears beneath her. The domed top of the post between her legs is opening, revealing a black dildo that rises up slowly, inching closer to her crotch. 'No.' Sapphire struggled, her body twisting in a futile effort to avoid the rising sex toy. 'Noooo.' she moans, her head dipping forward as the dildo creeps inch by inch deeper into her. It feels so good and it isn't even halfway in. How she kept from cumming until the dildo was fully inside her, she has no idea. The sensations between her legs are so powerful that all of her other senses were drowned out, until a light touch on her sides dragged her back to reality. Unnoticed by the bound heroine, two circular brushes are resting against her sides, held there by robotic arms. The stiff bristles pressing against her skin, her thin teddy offering no protection. Before she can utter another word, the brushes start to spin slowly, tormenting Sapphire's over sensitive body with soft yet never ending strokes. Her eyes close involuntarily, a delicious pressure easing against her cunny. It is a matter of a few moments before she can open them again, looking down to see the material of the mattress writhing, shifting, flowing up to cover her crotch, pressing firmly against her sex and clit. She can feel more movement along her sides, creeping up her ribs and towards her breasts, her entire torso surrounded by the writhing mass, hugging her like a second skin.

'Ohhh, gawd.' Sapphire moans, fighting against another swell of desire. 'What...what is this?'

'Hmmm, do you like it, Sapphire. It just feels delicious doesn't it. And we haven't even started yet.' Foxette purrs.

'So, it’s just..another sex machine.' Sapphire gasps, hoping to sound more composed that she feels. 'You'll have to do...ohhhhh.' Sapphire is cut off as a ripple moves through the dildo filling her cunny, a ripple that quickly grows to a wave, pleasure sweeping through her. It fades slowly, leaving Sapphire gasping, struggling to draw breath.

'Oh, this isn't just another sex machine, Sapphire. This is the ultimate in sexual torture. My machine is designed to prolong pleasure, bringing its victim close to cumming then keep them there. But why tell you, when I could show you.'

'No. Wait. Don't.' Sapphire shouts, her despairing and aroused cry dissolving into a low, deep moan, the soft movement in her cunny building again. 'Please, noooo.' Helplessly, urgently, Sapphire struggles, trying in vain to pull her hips back, to move away from the unceasing stimulation that is sending pulses of pleasure through her, her lust clouded mind suddenly swept away in a fit of desire. Then her body jumps forward, a new sensation growing on her sides, one that draws a different sound from her lips.
'Ohhhh, Nohohohoho. Hahahaahaahhhh.' Sapphire half laughs, half moans, every nerve on her sides coming to life as a sensation like dozens of little feathers licking at her sides blossoms over her skin. A sensation that licks higher, spreading up to her breasts, dancing over her nipples as the brushes trail a wickedly slow path over her body. This sensation is so much worse that the feeling on her cunny, not because she doesn't like it, she does. Tickling has always been her weakness, something that is a secret passion for her. But because she cannot escape it, the brushes hugging her body so closely that she can only move with them not away from them The combination of put sexual pleasure rocking her cunny and wonderful tickling teasing her sides is driving her arousal higher and higher, a tidal wave growing inside her that she cannot hope to stop or contain. And part of her doesn't want to, wants to just give in to this wonderful submission and devilishly cunning bondage and let Foxette's deviously wicked machine ride her to orgasm. That part of her is denied as the throbbing against her cunny fades, leaving her cunny needy and inflamed, and desperate for more of that glorious pleasure.

Her stomach heaving, trying to draw in more than a short breath, Sapphire tries to fight down the all-consuming arousal the combination of sexual denial, unceasing tickling and Foxette's gas is building in her. But she can't, the gentle tickling on her sides picking up in speed as the sexual pleasure fades, leaving her laughing helplessly as she tries to thrust her hips forward, to drive herself to orgasm. The dual feelings of sexual frustration and tickling bliss are making her head swim, hampering her ability to think clearly.

'Now do you see Sapphire.' Foxette crows softly, tracing a hand over the bound and helpless heroines stomach, adding her own tickling touch to her body. 'My machine will keep you dancing on the edge of pure sexual bliss, not letting you come. Of course, you may come anyway. I'm sure at some point that will be unavoidable. But that could take hours. When I tried this machine out on my dear Diamond, it took her an hour to come. And she had a much larger dose of the gas that you did. Didn't you my pet?'

Diamond nods, her gaze far away, as if recalling some very fond memories even as Foxette speaks again. 'Anyway, as much fun as this is, we do have work to do. Come girls, ransom notes do not write themselves. And I'm sure Sapphire will still be here when we get back. Or course, she will be totally spent by then.'

'Wait. Please, come back. Don't.' Sapphire screams to the empty air, her voice only made stronger as the vibration against her cunny kicks back in again. She is now starting to realise just how helpless she is, Foxette's words ringing true in her head. The machine pleasuring her terribly, bringing her back to the brink of an orgasm that leaves her trembling, far more quickly than she had expected. She still struggles, even as she realises how helpless she is, that no matter what she does, she will come. Be that fast or slow, her orgasm is inevitable. And with how horny she is feeling, it is unlike to be her last. Being tied up and tickled is usually enough to drive her into a multi orgasmic frenzy, but will this gas still filling her body...she shudders to think what that could mean for her.

Then she can't think, all thought driven away by the vibration between her legs, rumbling away like a small motor, picking up speed even as the tickling on her body matches it. But not fast enough. The machine almost seems to be reading her, knowing just when to pull back, the dildo slowing as the tickling increases. Time seems to cease to exist for Sapphire, her mind and body trapped in one white hot moment of pleasure.

Outside the gallery, a figure could be seen leaping across the rooftops, if an observer had been in just the right place to see the shadowy outline dash between extractor vents and clearing the gap between buildings, leaping a distance no human could hope to cover. The effort looks easy to her, landing with an effortless grace, barely slowing for a second, resuming her forward momentum. Then suddenly there is no need for her to run, her eyes catching sight of the figure below her through the tinted window that seems to prove no obstacle, the figures gaze easily focusing on her. A slow smile visible just for a second, the figure raises a hand, light flaring from one finger tip.

Sapphire struggled, another deep moan slipping past her lips before her laughter drove it away, the subtle vibration easing off. But that doesn't matter. She has no choice now, her utter helplessness and arousal pushing her into a white hot, screaming orgasm, pleasure and bliss rocking her body, crashing through her entirely. Mention here that it is not the vibration, but the tickling driving her wild. A low moan of pleasure and bliss is the only sound she can make, unable to move or struggle, her orgasm sweeping those things away from her. Another moan breaks through her lips, an icy chill slipping into her body, feeling the throbbing against her cunny growing again. Already she can feel another orgasm building, this one threatening to be greater than the last. Yet leaving her trapped up against an orgasm she couldn't reach. She'd lost track of how many times she had cum, but still her body responded, wanting more even as her exhausted mind screamed that she could take no more. Her futile thrusts did nothing to induce her climax, the terrible tickling on her sides making her movements ragged and jerky, unable to get a rhythm going. Her mind raced, lost in the sensations, waiting, hoping for the vibration between her legs to start again, tugging on her bonds, her whole body crying out with her need to cum.

'Oh, nooooh. Hahahaaa. Please.' Sapphire gasped to the empty air, just as her crotch came alive with heat and pleasure, the combined sensations washing over her. 'hehehe. Ohhhh, yesss. Haha haaahaaa. I'm...I'm gonna cu...' she never finishes that word, her climax stealing her voice. She no longer cares though, every thought pushed out of her head, orgasmic and tickling bliss overwhelming every sense, leaving her drifting on a cloud. She comes down slowly, her breathing slowly relaxing to normal. Well, almost. She can still feel the lingering effects of the gas on her mind, keeping her arousal simmering softly. She knows it won't stay like that much longer, the tickling already serving to make her hot again. This only renews her desperate struggles, fighting to free herself before she becomes lost to the pleasure of this terrible device again. She barely withstood that last orgasm, and her next promises to be equally strong.
The pleasure growing in her loins is so strong, she doesn't really notice the flash of light out of the corner of her eye. Neither does she notice, for a few seconds anyway, the sudden looseness around her wrists. Then her attention snaps back as she struggles again, her arms slipping free of the cuffs. Confusion mixes with relief as Sapphire drops from where she had hung. Despite this driving the dildo deep into her, Sapphire quickly frees herself from the ticklers on her sides, then slipping off the dildo with only a little reluctance. Her legs buckle, the pressure against her cunny causing enough erotic sensations to flow over her body to make her tremble, but she manages to stagger back towards where she had been bound, eyeing the cuffs that held her wrists.

'Now that's interesting.' Sapphire leans closer, running her finger along the edge where they seemed to have split. 'They've been cut. But by what?' She really has no answer, at least nothing concrete anyway. 'Looks like someone wants to help me. Guess I should thank them. If I ever get to meet them.'

Sapphire pushes those thoughts away, though. She has other things to focus on. Foxette thinks she is still trapped, which means she has the advantage. But she still has to find her. Which could prove difficult, given that this was the one known hideout she had for her. At least she has to clue of saying that she was heading to the factory, but that doesn't really help her. Until something she sees flicks into her mind, recalling the computer she had seen in the other room.

'Oh, very careless.' Sapphire smiles slowly, seeing the computer is already turned on. 'Let’s see what we've got here.

Sapphire pulls her bike to a stop, wobbling a little as she climbs off. The ride here had been...interesting, the gas still having an effect on her. She had actually come once, the rumbling of the bikes engine as she waited at a stop light driving her over the edge. Still, she had made it to the address she had found on Foxette's computer, not that it had been difficult to find. A quick search had been all it had taken to find the invoices for numerous deliveries that had all been shipped to the same address. The building she is standing in front of now. But this hadn't been what she had expected. Of all the building she had been imagining, a run-down club in the old red light district hadn't been one of them.

Hoping off her bike, she grabs the radio fixed between the handle bars and bringing it up to her mouth. 'Commissioner, I've got a lead on Foxette. I'm at 69 West Sandau Boulevard. I'm pretty sure she's here.'

She doesn't have to wait long for a response, the static on the radio broken by the voice that emerges from it. 'Okay, Sapphire. I'm getting what units I can together. We should be there in under an hour.'

'That could be too late.' Sapphire says, mostly to herself. 'I'm going to have to go in.'

'Okay, just be careful.' the commissioner replies.

'Always.' Sapphire quips, cutting the link.

The door to the club yields easily to her lock pick, opening without a sound as she pushes it back. The interior still looks much the same as she imagines the club had done in its day, if you ignore the tattered furniture and peeling paint over age worn wood that the low light nearly hides. Nearly, but not quite. Silently Sapphire slips through the area around the circular stage that occupies the middle of the room, looking for the access to the clubs back areas. Wherever Foxette is hiding, she won’t be out here, much too obvious. And tacky for her tastes.

That thought is born out as she finds what she is looking for, moving towards and opening the narrow doorway set into the far wall, the smell of fresh paint quickly reaching her nostrils. The whole atmosphere of the club is different here, her surroundings the complete opposite of the area she had just left. Everything is new, lavishly decorated, as if the whole place has been restored. Well, probably more than restored, if she knows Foxette. The owners of this club probably wouldn't have dreamed of making their establishment so..decadent.
Sapphire starts to get more of an idea about the kinds of, well, let's say entertainment, this club used to cater for as she steps around into a narrow corridor lined on each side with a row of doors, odd numbered on the left and even on the right. Her eyes narrow as she opens one carefully, having paused to listen for any sounds inside, seeing the cramped from that probably used for something a little more debauched than just private dances.

She shuts the door quietly, considering her next move. She could either search all of these rooms, or head deeper into the club, and see what she finds. After only a moment’s thought, she settles on the second option. She can always check these rooms on the way out.
Her search leads her along that corridor, still hearing no sounds in any of the rooms, as she arrives at a flight of stairs. Which she climbs quickly, moving slowly, hoping the stairs don't creak. She does manage to make it to the top silently, looking around cautiously. This floor is very different from the one below, only leading to a very short corridor with a set of very wide doors at the end. These doors are open, letting her slip towards them, glancing around the smooth surface with her back pressed up against.

In the centre of the room, lit by a spotlight in the ceiling that forms a pool of light that falls on the two figures occupying it. Sapphire eyes are quickly drawn to the nearest figure dressed only in a white corset that highlights the curves of her chest, pushing her breasts up a little and lacy white panties. Her blonde hair falls loosely around her shoulders as she struggles, tugging and straining against the cuffs linked by polished silver chains that bind her to the ceiling.
Her face is a study in anxiety, watching the other figures circling her, her gaze flicking from one to another as the two vixen's saunter around her, two matching predatory and lusty grins on their faces. 'No, please. Please, don't. Let me go. I won’t tell anyone. Just let me go.'

'Why? We're just starting to have fun. Aren't you?' Diamond grins, kissing her neck as she slips a hand into her panties, rubbing over her cunny.

Melanie stiffens, pulling away from her touch, or trying too. But she can't deny the effect it has on her, moaning softly as her head dips down to her chest. Then her head tips back, responding to a different touch as Garnet and Ruby lightly touch her sides with ticklish strokes that quickly become stronger.

Sapphire watches for a few seconds, only imagining how that must feel. The thin corset is so sheer it cannot provide much protection against being tickled, as Melanie's laughter proves. Her body bucks, twisting urgently, trying to squirm away. The Crystal's laughter joins hers, clearly loving the way they are dominating and tickling their helpless victim.

With their attention so focused on her, Sapphire is able to move inside, using the low light to cover her movement as she thinks on her next move. She is pretty sure that she can take the two women, and needs to do it now before Foxette and her other henchwomen return. Perhaps her gaze was too focused on her targets and not her surroundings, thinking the low lit room had nothing to hide. If she had, she might have noticed the movement benind her, two shadowy shapes moving in the darkness.

She only gone a few paces when something makes her stop, her ears catching the slightest sound from off to her left. Then it is too late, a pair of strong arms wrapping around her, pinning her arms to her sides. She struggles, trying to work her hands free even as she feels something cool touch her neck. Then she remembers nothing else.

Sapphire awakes quickly, her mouth oddly dry as she licks her lips, running her tongue over her lower lip, her eyes narrowing as she looks around her, the darkness surround her giving her no clues as to where she is. The air smells the same thought, the barest hint of the fresh paint tickling her nose, so she is pretty sure she is still in the club. But it is what she can't see that bothers her; the room around her is empty, no sign of Foxette or her Vixen's.

'She wouldn't have just left me alone.' Sapphire mumbles, fighting against the drowsiness still lingering in her head. 'So why isn't she here?' Suddenly that question doesn't have to be answered, as Sapphire shifts a little, checking to see if that same exhaustion fills her body, only to feel an odd resistance against her legs. It takes her a slow second to realise what that means, her head raising up to look down her body. She gasps, a exhalation of mixed surprise and nervous shock, seeing that she is strapped down to a polished wooden bench, her arms by her head and her legs spread straight about level with her shoulders. That shock grows, her hands jerking quickly, her body lurching forward as she tries to sit up. But the only result is the sound of creaking leather, the straps holding her tightly.
Sapphire drops back to the bench, the room quickly filling with the sound of heavy breathing, trying to keep calm and think. Which isn't that easy. She has to get out of here before Foxette returns or...she shudders, a gesture mixed with anxiety and desire that she really doesn't want to think about.

That moment is lost as the darkness is suddenly broken, the room around her filled with a low light that illuminates the figure standing on the other side of the room, Foxette watching her steadily. Behind her, a blonde woman dressed in a tight white corset and panties stands between two of the Vixens, dressed in matching outfits in a deep red. She isn't struggling Sapphire notices, but maybe because that is due to the way the Vixens have hold of her arms, her face glancing between them nervously.

'I'm so glad to find you awake, Sapphire.' Foxette purrs, taking a slow step towards her. 'And that you managed to find me here. I was sorry our playtime was cut short earlier, but now we can continue it.'

'I'm not here to play with you, Fox.' Sapphire says, mustering all the defiance she can muster, despite her submissive position. 'I..'

'Really?' Foxette smirks. 'I would say you don't have much choice in the matter.'
Sapphire had been about to speak when Foxette turned away from her, addressing her henchwomen. 'My dears, why don't you take our guest next door and see that she is suitably..entertained. Enjoy yourselves.'

'What are you going to do with her?' Sapphire asks as the Vixens lead the bound girl away, a light giggle passing between them.

'Oh, nothing. We have what we want from her really. Well, almost. You see, her father will agree to our ransom. I know his type. No, I am more interested in you. You see, I have dreamed of having you like this again, ever since our last little...session together. Tell me you don't still think about that?'

Sapphire cannot deny that, as much as she wants to. Foxette had tortured her with her Vixens, having left her filled with a huge dildo as they had tickled her naked body, her own movements as she tried to move away from them driving her onto it, cumming so many times. More than once she has woken up in the throes of a knee shaking orgasm, the remnants of a dream where she was relieving that event still filling her mind.

'N..no, I haven't.' Sapphire stammers quickly, maybe too quickly.

'Ohh, you have.' Foxette whispers, leaning down over her body, her hand slipping between her legs, rubbing the cloth covering her cunny. 'You're already so wet, Sapphire. And I have only tied you up. Imagine how it will feel when I do..other things to you.'

'I..I..' Sapphire stammers, moaning as her hand caresses her lips. 'You wish.'

'I know, Sapphire.' Foxette sniggers, licking slowly over her neck. 'As you will see. Ohhh, yes. I've got something special for you.'

'Let me guess? Another tickle machine?' Sapphire smirks. 'You really need to try something different. You're starting to get predictable.'

'Am I?' Foxette chuckles. 'Still, maybe you are right. Maybe a more personal touch is needed this time.' Laughing softly to herself, Foxette kneels slowly between her victims feet, letting her index finger trail softly down her sole, using only the barest of touches from her nail.

'Pffftt.' Sapphire breathes through pursed lips, her foot jumping to escape that soft touch. She tries to keep her face still, hoping not to betray any more of her reactions.

'Hmmm, yes. This is so much more..intimate.' Foxette whispers. 'All of your body is mine to explore. And tickle. I'm going to find every little weak spot you have, Sapphire.'
Sapphire opens her mouth to speak again, but she squeaks instead, feeling her fingers brush more firmly against her sole, her head jerking down quickly. She shivers as she meets Foxette's eyes, the sensation of her hand stroking her naked sole already having her fighting to contain a tiny giggle that bubbles up in her throat.

'Is..is that the best you can..do.' Sapphire gasps, her heart leaping at how much just that small contact tickles. She has to fight down almost a sense of longing, her mind filling with images and sensations of what it might feel like if she actually started to tickle her.

'Since you asked, no.' Foxette whispers seductively, her mouth aping her tone as she brings her mouth down to her foot, moving slowly towards her heel. Each little kiss sends electric shocks of pleasure and delicious ticklishness dancing over her skin, distracting Sapphire for a moment, so much so that she doesn't immediately register the touch on her other foot. Unnoticed by her, one of the vixens, Aquamarine she thinks quickly, has joined them. Her delicate mouth is aping Foxette's touch on her other foot. Being kissed by one was bad enough, but two..the feeling is totally indescribable. And ticklish.

'So you see, Sapphire. We will tickle you everywhere, slowly, lovingly, unceasingly, leaving you screaming with laughter and begging for more. And you want that. I know you do.'

'I..I don't.' Sapphire moans weekly, her resistance swept away by her rising fantasy, her whole body wanting to give over to her touch of her captors. Heat and arousal filling her, waves of desire flowing all over her.

'I think your body feels differently. But let's see if we can't change your tune.'
'No, you wouldn't.' Sapphire moans, her body bucking as both women trail their mouths back up to her toes. 'hahaahaahaahaa.' Sapphire moans, her legs jerking up to avoid the touch on her soles, her chest heaving with each kiss. 'hehehehehaahaa. Hahahaaa.'

'Oh, no. No, please, not that. Ohohohoho. Hahahahaha.' The bound heroines laughter leaps higher, her body moving down just as the soft lips stroke and tease her flesh, her involuntary reaction pushing her feet closer to them.

Her body moves too, but none of her movements serve to help her escape for the tickling her body is drowning in. 'Ohhnoohohoho. Hahahaahaahaaa. Heheheheeheee.' Sapphire giggles, her body bucking and twisting with each stroke. The full deviousness of this torture is just starting to trickle into Sapphire's brain. No matter where she moves, she cannot escape being tickled completely. Part of her mind just wants to give in, to just let this continue. But that would be giving in. And she can't.

'Enjoying yourself, Sapphire.' Foxette asks. 'Getting a little hot, are we? Well, here's something guaranteed to raise your body temperature.'

Sapphire's eyes widen, hearing another source of laughter cutting over her own, as a screen in front of her flickers to life, showing the blonde girl in the corset seated between two of the Vixen's with her hands over her head. Except that her corset has been removed, leaving her torso exposed to the black feather ticklers running along her sides and over her breasts.

'You..you can't...hahaahaahaahaa...dooo this to meheheeheeeheee.' she shrieks with helpless laughter, her head rapidly twisting from side to side. 'Oh good..hahahahahaahaa...stop, please. Don't do this. Nonono. Hahahahahaahaa.'

Sapphire has to fight down a moan, that low sound mixing with her laughter, her body bucking against the fingers now attacking her feet. She didn't mean too, but her control is slipping, more and more of her resistance dropping away from her. She cannot take her eyes off the bound blonde, following her every move as her ticklers continue their attentions on her torso, watching her jump and writhe desperately.And all the while she can feel the wonderfully skilled fingers dancing over her feet, making her move in time with them as well, the soft touch following her, staying pressed to her body, building upon those reactions. She gasps deeply, from a mix of relief and despair. Relief because Foxette has stopped tickling her feet and despair because she is walking towards her torso. Without warming, her hands slide to her hips as she leans down over her, her warm breath caressing her face.

'Hahahaha.' Sapphire howls, her hands stroking and dancing over her hips, dragging over her super sensitive skin, her crotch tugging down in a reflexive reaction almost out of her very control. Not that she wants to protect herself or stop the tickling, but she can't help it, her body moving of its own volition. Her body is practically crying out for more, a desire that her mind still tries to deny, just a little, the rest of her wanting to accept it. Sapphire tries to hang on to that bit, fighting with all her strength to hold on, to not give in.

Her chest heaving, she collapses back as the tickling slows, grateful for the sudden respite. She really isn't sure she can hang on much longer, the dreadful thought of what might happen if the tickling started again filing her mind. Of course, deep down, she knows it is a case of when, not if.

'No.' Sapphire shrieks, feeling the lightest of touches on her bare feet, her head straining to look down her body, seeing Aquamarine grinning up at her. One hand trailing up and down her feet, brushing her with her fingernails while her lips hover inches from her skin. 'You..you wouldn't?' she gasps as she realises she is going to tickle her feet again. Suddenly she isn't sure which is worse, the kissing or the tickling.

'Hmmm?' Foxette chuckles, pressing a little more firmly against her. 'You wouldn't enjoying this, would you?'

'No.' Sapphire repeats quickly, drawing a look from Foxette that says she doesn't believe her, accompanied by a slow grin.

'No? The how about this?' Foxette doesn't even give the bound heroine time to speak, Aquamarine's tongue dragging across the centre of her sole, curling up to just below her toes.
Sapphire's toes curl as well, both feet straining to pull away as if they are both being licked, the cuffs still leaving her delicate feet helpless to the attention of the vixen's mouth.
She is already giggling, her head twisting as she tries to ignore the slow tickling as her tongue draws down to her heel. Then she shrieks louder, the henchwomen laying little kisses over her heel, tiny smooches that just have her laughing steadily, unable to anticipate the next one or where it will touch.

'No, no. Not...hahahahahaa. Not theheheeehehee. Not there. Please don't do that. Oh, god. That...hahahaahaaa...that tickles so much.' Sapphire gasps breathlessly, her head tucked down to her chest.

'Hmm, I hoped it would.' Foxette murmurs, her hands returning to stroke her hips, just teasing the bottom of her stomach. 'Can you take being tickled everywhere, Sapphire?'

'No, wait. Don't.' Sapphire shrieks, feeling the last of her resistance breaking down at this unceasing ticking, her ultra-sensitive skin alive with pure tickling pleasure. She is locked in a sort of wonderful paralysis, unable to move, trapped close to her ticklers tender hands and wickedly soft tongue and loving every minute of it, not wanting to move. Her feet leap again, Aquamarine's mouth swapping to her other foot, her lips closing around her big toe, sucking it softly, the fingers of her other hand taking over where her tongue had left off.

Sapphire can no longer hold out, just like she can no longer hold her head up, her body going totally limb as she surrender, the desire to accept this tickling fully sweeping over, drowning out all other thoughts. Her body twists and writhes, lost in ticklish passion, wanting to feel everything, trying her best to press against the soft ticklers, struggling in their touch. All she can hear is her own laughter, drowning out all other thoughts, until another sound cuts through her laughter.

'Freeze. Police. Nobody move.' Sapphire just manages to hear, her head razing again fora second, seeing the barest flash of moment from out of the corner of her eye.
'Freeze.' the voice of the commissioner says again, cutting across the sound of heavy footfalls entering the room. 'I said nobody..'

She is cut off as the lights suddenly cut out, plunging the room into darkness. What follows next is a few moments of chaos, raised and shouting voices filling the room, evidence to the confusion between the police officers. The only good thing to come from it was that Sapphire touch move away from her body, just leaving her bound to the bench. She wonders for a second what happened to the light. Whatever the reason, soon the darkness was broken by torch beams in the hands of the police, allowing her to see the commissioner leaning over her as she releases her bonds, a look of frustration on her face. A expression summed up by the response from the commissioner. 'Damn it.' she cursed. 'She got away.'

'Don't blame yourself, Commissioner.' Sapphire says. 'She had this all planned out. At least we saved her victim.'

'True.' the Commissioner grudgingly admitted as she glances at where more of her officers are helping the blonde woman back to her feet, one of their jackets draped around her nearly nude frame. 'Maybe we'll have better luck next time.'

'We will. I'll make sure of that.' Sapphire says determinedly.

'Ohhh.' Felicia sighs, slipping her body through the layer of bubbles, immersing herself fully in the warm water that lies beneath, the heat driving away the aching in her muscles. 'I needed that.' Even as her body relaxes, all the tension slipping from her as she rests her head on the back of the bath, she finds that her mind is resisting that elusive state of relaxation.

Despite her best efforts to do that, she cannot help thinking about Foxette and where she could have gone. She certainly hasn't seen the last of her, Felicia is sure of that. But not knowing that, that she could strike from anywhere, has her worried. Of all of her foes, she has always been the most unpredictable. Some she can predict, almost effortlessly so. But that is because they have a predictable m.o. With Foxette, you never know where she will strike, or how, or..

'Stop it.' Felicia chided herself, closing her eyes and letting out a deep breath. 'You can't do much about it now. You stopped her this time, and you will again. So just forget it.'

Taking her own words, she relaxes back into the water, letting her eyes drift closed as the soft music washed over her. She doesn't open them again as the music trails off, thinking the song has ended. An idea that is quickly dashed as voice cuts through her relaxed state. 'We interrupt this broadcast for a special bulletin. The Sky City HighLife hotel has been taken over the notorious criminal Miss-Direction...'

Felicia doesn't even bother to listen to the rest, climbing hastily out of the bath, water slopping over the tiled floor. Ignoring that, she grabs her towel with a sigh, hastily drying herself off. 'No rest for the wicked, I guess. Although they could take an evening off once in a while.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here is the next of three stories I have been working on to improve my tickle torture writing.This one is more tickle torture than interrogation, with a sensual side to it. Enjoy.

You can see the first here.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?248760-The-Destiny-Artifact-(f-f-tickle-torture)

Cheers, guys.
Whiteunicorn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laugh for me, honey volumes 1+2 - published for me on MTJ publications.
http://mtjpub.com/publications.php?series=84

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back