• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Simpson upcoming chat

Piker2

TMF Regular
Well, here it is; this is the chance I know I've been waiting for. Hopefully we can pool our resources and maybe get the question asked, because she will be chatting on MSN (Friday, August 3rd @ 6:00 pm Eastern standard time)I know I'm not the only one who would love to hopefully find out if and how ticklish she is :)

Cool

Well done, Piker2! :)

If Scooby doesn't see this in the next day or so, I'll e-mail him to let him know. If we put the TMF celeb chat team on this, maybe we can get somewhere.

Bandit

Cool

Well done, Piker2! :)

If Scooby doesn't see this in the next day or so, I'll e-mail him to let him know. If we put the TMF celeb chat team on this, maybe we can get somewhere.

Bandit

I know I read your celeb list SSPrince, but I'm a huge fan and I would love to know that she was the one who wrote back or responded. Unfortunately, that's as close as I'll ever get to having any sort of tickle chat with her unlike yourself (lucky bastard) :)

theres a list of celebrities ssj tickled? where?

Attachments

• _MG_3045_Watermark.jpg
    _MG_3045_Watermark.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 48
  • _MG_2874_Watermark.jpg
    _MG_2874_Watermark.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 195
  • _MG_3017_Watermark.jpg
    _MG_3017_Watermark.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 20
  • _MG_2756_Watermark.jpg
    _MG_2756_Watermark.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • _MG_2973_Watermark.jpg
    _MG_2973_Watermark.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
If you remember, Serial_tickler has in fact given jessica a pedicure, and confirmed that she is ticklish. Bandit, no need for e-mail, it's just that it's a little bit early to send an alert.

Ya see what's wrong here; Serial tickler and SSPrince have all had hands on oppurtunities (I'm jealous). When's it going to be my turn? :) .This is my favorite celebrity to know anything tickling about. Anyways, I hope you guys know I'm just joking around and getting my hopes up that the question will even get asked let alone a positive response from Jessica Simpson herself. Thanks for the info Scooby, I had no idea that Serial Tickler also knew something.

There need to be more people attending this than the maxim chat. I don't know if msn.com has EVER got our question answered...

People should be able to attend both, one's at 5 and the other'a at 6 (EST). I would love to bombard MSN to see if they ask it. I've cruised thru a lot of their chats and it looks pretty scarce for the question, but Jessica doesn't chat much so this is still a golden oppurtunity. As a HUGE fan of Jessica getting tickled I am definetely going to try. I'm thinking if we phrased the question more like the "I heard a rumor" or "this is kind of a silly question" 'cause MSN seems to want stuff maybe like that. I think they're trying to run a bit of a more dignified chat for their guests if you will. Anyways, happy hunting on MSN and Maxim.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back