• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Response To Claim Denials (MFFMMFFFMMFFFF/F and FFFFFFFFFFFFFM/M)

gth

I SPENT THE BETTER PART OF FIVE YEARS LEARNING ABOUT MY LOVE FOR TICKLING. BEING A SONGWRITER, I’VE HAD DIFFICULTY OF THE CONCEPT OF FICTION. HOWEVER, IT’S EASY FOR ME TO WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I KNOW. IN THIS CASE, THE FOLLOWING STORY IS, IN FACT, FICTIONAL IN NATURE, THOUGH IT IS BASED ON TRUE EVENTS.

Jimmy Kubacki and Wendi Adam were incredibly excited to receive their notices about the corporate lunch given in their honor. Both in their late 40s, they chose to resign as emergency trauma surgeons due to the rigorous demands and frustrations they felt when it came to patients and families. It gave them rather unique perspectives as actuaries for Mega Medical Insurance. Those unique viewpoints and decisions made regarding medical claims placed them on a rather significant fast track in terms of their careers. The email they both received informed them of the stretch SUV limousine sent to pick them up and deliver them to an undisclosed discrete location in the northern most mountain range.

Due to the distance from corporate headquarters to the location of the affair, the company control center would also provide an expansive wine and cheese display for them to enjoy while journeying to their final destination. At 10:00 AM sharp, their carriage pulled into the complex drive. Jimmy and Wendi lounged in the rear of the limousine, relishing the wine and cheese display along with light-hearted banter for the next 2 hours.

As this luncheon as a black tie affair, they both looked perfectly stunning. Jimmy is a middle aged version of James McAvoy with full, flowing salt and pepper hair. The cut of his tux and his boyish smile rendered him exceedingly desirable, a tightlipped notion that is definitely not lost on the discerning Wendi. Jimmy constantly kept his focus on Dr. Adam, exquisitely outfitted with her seductively striking smile, mid length bright red hair and short black dress that accentuates each one of her fully-formed comely curves. Their “dress for success” personas were guaranteed to make an impression on to every person there.

Wendi woke first, feeling somewhat dazed and quite confused about her surroundings. Assessing the backdrop, she came to realize herself strapped in a reclining chair, her arms braced with thin but unbreakable straps, smooth-shaven, powdered armpits exposed and her hairless legs spread eagle and locked with even thicker bondage straps. Other bondage cords securely attached to her headpiece left her neck immovable. Snapping out of her disorientation, she also noticed that she was high off the ground and nearly vertical with her legs bent, rear exposed, toes firmly tied back with no slack to immobilize her feet, completely and utterly naked. Hundreds of images raced through mind, frantic from the visions of what was to come.

Jimmy began moaning, waking up from his slumber. He ascertained himself to be in similar circumstances in exactly the same position, with one glaring distinction. With their reclining chairs turned to face one another and their rather problematic predicaments, each was struck with the exposed vulnerability of their sensitive stations. Wendi was well aware that Jimmy is fully endowed as she can’t help but gawp at his thick, floppy and uncovered shaft. Jimmy sat hypnotized by Wendi’s perfectly round and superbly ample breasts, replete with delicately pierced nipples and thoroughly shaved essence.

One middle aged average looking gentleman emerged from an office into this open air hall covered in tiled marble and picturesque stained glass. He was a rather ordinary looking man that appear to be, for lack of a better term … common … in every way.

“Let me first begin by apologizing to you for the ruse we created to bring you both to my home. I know that both of you have many questions and are filled with many negative emotions surrounding the notion that you may have been taken against your will.

“I must suggest that the two of you take sufficient time to not only assess the gravity of your present situation, but how to avoid these types of conflicts in the future. I want to introduce you to some friends of mine. We all have one thing in common significant to these proceedings. Each one of us, or a family member related to each one, received a claim denial letter from one or both of you in the past six months. To refresh your memory, let me read just a little of the messages sent to each one of us:

‘We have just finished our review of information regarding your provider's request for the procedure noted above. After careful consideration of all available information, we are unable to approve this request because the requested apparatus is an exclusion per your Evidence of Coverage. Therefore, we are unable to authorize this request. Please consult with your physician to discuss your treatment options. A Plan Medical Director is available to discuss this matter with your physician upon his request.’

“Now, we all here are adults. And we can certainly comprehend the complexities of your jobs and the difficulty in providing suitable medical coverage for those who remain faithful customers. However, there was no effort made by your company to speak to any of us regarding the seriousness of our needs.”

As the leader of this unique gathering continued to speak, men and women walked in the room forming a large and somewhat intimidating circle surrounding Jimmy and Wendi. The sight of this many people intent on exacting … “justice” … seemed a bit maddening to say the least.

While taking in this over-the-top diatribe as introduction of coming events, Jimmy and Wendi noticed long tables encircling the entire scene. These counters carried a multitude of objects: small feathers, long tipped feathers, brushes, combs, flossing tools, automatic toothbrushes, lotions, gels, powders and vibrators of every intensity, shape and size. Both Jimmy and Wendi began feverishly, yet unsuccessfully, pulling against their bonds as both Jimmy and Wendi were exceptionally, passionately and vigorously ticklish beyond belief.

Being the combative individual that he is, Jimmy broke their silence quite forcefully. “I’m not sure if you quite understand what ….”

“Once again, as you or anyone else representing your company made no effort to communicate with us, we will make no effort to listen to you nor will we entertain attempts to reconcile the rationale behind your life changing decisions. Actions have consequences, and our purpose here is to make sure that you know the penalties associated with your deeds”. With that diatribe now complete, the backs of both chairs were relaxed but not so much that the two victims could not see one another.

Wendi felt that she might be able to bring reason to this rather awkward situation. “I think what my friend, Jimmy, was trying to say it is this: we both understand the frustration you feel, but ….”

As Wendi started speaking, a young woman took her place at Wendi’s head. She proceeded unnoticed because of the position of the chair and how high it was off the floor. Her thin fingers began dancing around the sides of Wendi’s neck, producing several high pitched yelps followed by delightfully melodic giggles. The leader of this group responded, “Oh, I don’t truly believe you understand or appreciate our frustrations one bit. But, you will … very soon.”

From Jimmy’s position, he saw Wendi’s voluptuous frame jiggling with every wiggling move felt on her neck. He also heard her steady stream of laughter and began drinking in his own personal pleasure at the image of her torment. Cracking back to reality, he tried once again more forcefully to speak up. “I don’t know what you intend to accomplish, but this is gone far ….”

As Jimmy continued, a young woman caught his eye as she quietly stood poker-faced before his left foot and placed her mouth over his long toes. She raised one hand to the top of his foot, directing her worming fingers from the base of his toes around both sides and over every inch the top of his trembling foot. His tormentor then began repeating the same actions in the bottom of his foot from the heel to the ball and across both sides. Once she established a rhythm with her fingers, her tongue danced and probed in between each toe. His mind raced back in time to when he was tickled by his brothers. He cackled like a silly seven year old.

If that wasn’t enough, another young man, equally stoic in nature, stood before his right foot and mirrored exactly every movement. Jimmy raised his eyebrows in disbelief. He was simply unable to laugh any louder, now having to adjust the feeling the assaults on both feet.

Again, the moderator had a question for Jimmy. “Were you about to say this is gone far … enough?” I tend to think we have only just begun and the end of this excursion …. Well, let me just say this: in the words of the famous poem, “we have miles to go before we sleep … miles to go … before we sleep”.

For Jimmy, this humiliation was more than he could take. Adding insult to injury was the simple truth that he was completely vulnerable, his manhood growing with every vibration of tongue and scrape of the nails. Wendi fashioned herself more liberal and found herself rather amused by Jimmy’ helplessness. The hysterical enjoyment of watching her partner and his particular state added to her own laughter while fingers continued sliding around her neck. Then, without warning, she felt twenty fingers gracefully scraping and dancing from her wrists to her underarms. Her melodic giggles quickly became a manic mixture of long, deep guffaws and screams of “OH MY GOD”.

Jimmy felt his member aching and throbbing growing by leaps and bounds, especially taking in Wendi’s tickle torture and feeling his own. Four hands commenced probing and sliding from his sides to his chest and nipples. Jimmy and Wendi’s laughing mania was quite melodic as they ebbed and flowed in a call and response type of manner.

Both of their minds raced, unaware of what rejections would have brought this type of vengeance. They did follow the lead of their moderator, assessing how they got themselves into … this. Once Wendi felt she had her mind wrapped around the situation, her notions dissipated violently as she screamed with delight and shock, feeling two tongues maneuver around the hollows of her armpits. Almost simultaneously and equally without warning, four hands attached to the men whose tongues left her weak with merriment begin to tickle the underside and nipples of her breasts. At no time did any one touch exert pressure or discomfort, yet, by this time, Wendi openly wept while chortling.

The philosophical diatribes followed by detached men or women methodically tickling parts Jimmy & Wendi continued until there was one tormentor’s fingers sliding over a neck or ears, someone else tickling each arm from wrist to armpit, a tongue or fingers probing or licking armpits or chests, someone poking a tummy, others attacking sides and hips, thighs or knees and tongues and fingers wiggling thru toes and feet.

By this time, Jimmy was completely erect and helplessly throbbing, stimulated in part by his own body’s reactions and watching Wendi cope with her own sensitive punishment. While there was no sound, it was easy to know how hard he was laughing though watching his stomach expand and expel. Wendi nipples were highly sensitized as tongues and fingers continued their offensive. They both prayed desperately for the assaults to somehow let up. Their attackers had other plans.

Only two people anxiously waited in the wings for their entrance into this ever developing drama. The spokesperson, now bellowing in order to be heard above the mass of squeals, shrieks and hooting, and one final introduction for these two contributors simultaneously.

“It appears as if we have reached the pinnacle of your consequence … or so you think. Your minds are mystified and dumbfounded. Your bodies betray you as you shouldn’t respond to these ticklish bouts of motivation against your will. You can tell us that you have learned their lessons and will proceed accordingly. But this isn’t about any lesson. For, as you well know, the machine must continue to function regardless of how people are affected by its process.” The last statement made absolutely no sense to them … until Jimmy and Wendi saw where the last two partakers stood.

Wendi could only see a male head positioned close enough to taste her womanhood. Her panic was undeniable, though she surreptitiously hoped for more. She sensed one set of fingers on each thigh lightly dance around her inner thigh closer to lips. The older man whose head struck fear in Wendi began blowing air at her clitoris. Just for one minute, Wendi’s high-pitched laughter subsided just a bit, replaced by deep, rasping moans. Her assailant methodically probed his tongue in and out from tip to tip of her slit. Just as Wendi began to prepare for more moans and building intensity, the man’s fingers slid over her butt cheeks and crack. The shock exaggerated her awakening and sent her screaming in mindless hysterics once again.

Jimmy could barely contain himself. He was awash with multitude after multitude of thoughts ranging from “How did he get here” to how much he wished that it was his tongue inside Wendi. A taller woman stood before Jimmy, taking his attention away from Wendi. She was a beautiful seductress … a buxom assassin. He was instantaneously intimidated by the dominatrix persona she displayed. As she bent down to place his shaft in her mouth, one set of fingers scraped at his perineum while the other set of fingers tickled his cheeks.

Both Wendi and Jimmy could do nothing more than laugh, plead and wait for the completion of their assaults. They found themselves at the very edge of exploding on the arousal stopped suddenly. The tickling continued feverishly, leaving them incredibly confused and frustrated (in more ways than one).

Their facilitator spoke up. “This is the time in our endeavor that will drive the point home to you. Many of your letters spoke of how you were always eager and willing to see us through to the efficient and comprehensive resolution, or resolutions, we sought. The resolution that you seek will be comprehensive, although I suspect there is nothing … efficient about how we achieve your completion.”

With that pronunciation, their host picked up two thin vibrators and handed them to Jimmy’s dominatrix. He then returned retrieved two more larger vibrators for Wendi’s oppressor. Wendi felt her vibrators on her clit while Jimmy endured the tip of his two vibrators of ahead of his penis. Since the tickling never ended, they both found themselves and sensory overload.

As each one individually approached their own climax the vibrators were pulled away. Though the tickling continued, both victims were completely exhausted and unable to fight back. This tease and denial torment lasted for what seemed like hours. The final round was one that would not lead to another denial.

Wendi felt his tongue intrude and dance like a man possessed. His fingers traverse to her butt cheeks and bikini line. Her orgasms were many and overpowering. She laughed and screamed at the same time until she simply passed out.

Jimmy spied his tyrant’s eyes, fearful of how she would plan to proceed. She kissed the head of his shaft me and planted her tongue directly at his pelvic line, licking and sliding from his inner thigh to his waistline. Her ten fingers artfully manipulated the other side of his erection, traversing territory between his inner thighs in waistline. The silence disappeared, replaced with Jimmy’s childlike giggles and laughter, the tones higher than Wendi’s voice could ever have dared reached.

Both of her hands enveloped every inch of his manhood while her mouth covered his shaft and her tongue stimulated his head. There were no moans to be heard as the constant torture reduced him to a sweating blob of sensitive goo. In one final attempt to hold him off, she stilled her tongue and waited. He was already passed the point of no return. She continued her assault on his scrotum, sucking and swallowing with every expulsion he had. He joined Wendi, having passed out, unaware of anything else.

The gathering simply left the room … and waited for the next round.

Last edited:
It was intense indeed, but a bit difficult to follow as there are way too many ticklers, so it becomes too chaotic: at least to me.

I appreciate the feedback ... all of it! TTT, your struggle to follow is exactly one of my weaknesses when it comes to fiction. I add too much then forget about editing back. Pretty soon one person in being tickled by the entire of Yiddish speaking aardvarks from Butte, Montana. Hey it could happen, right?

LOL :scream:

I'm working on an edit. Tell me what you think.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back