• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parker and The Red Feathers MMM/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Parker was a security guard at a community college. There was really nothing to his job, most nights he just sat at his desk and watched the cameras. He shared his shift with Nik, another guard who patrolled the grounds and halls. Parker and Nik would often switch places to give the other one a break. Usually it was quiet. The library was the only space open 24 hours for the students. Parker and Nik didn’t just work together, they were also roommates. They’d been friends since high school, and actually attended classes at the college part time.

One night Parker was sitting at the cameras. His focus split between his school work and the monitors. “Hey Park, you ready to get off your ass?” Nik walked in the security room behind Parker. “Yo Parker, wake up bro.” He was so engrossed in his reading, Parker didn’t even hear Nik. “I guess I’ll have to resort to drastic measures.” Nik wiggled his fingers between Parker’s ribs. “Heeeyyy what the…” Parker jumped off the chair, almost falling to the floor. “Dude, what gives?” “I was calling to you and couldn’t get your attention.” “Well you got it now.” Parker was rubbing his ribs still feeling the phantom tickle. “Are you ready to go patrol the grounds?” “Sure, I was getting too stiff anyway.”

While driving the cart around the parking lots, Parker spotted a gang of kids. In the dark he couldn’t quite make out their ages. There were five of them. One was on the ground rolling around. As he got closer, he heard high pitched laughter. “Dude, no way. They’re tickling the hell outta that boy.” Parker said to himself as he drove closer. Parking the cart, he walked towards the gang of ticklers. This was totally out of the norm for a work night. Although he really didn’t want to break everything up, Parker felt the poor ticklish guy could use a break. “Hey guys, c’mon break it up.” Parker’s presence was made known for the first time. “Yo, we ain’t breakin’ any rules or nuthin’ so just keep on bro.” The supposed leader responded. “While that’s true, don’t you think you should give the poor guy a break?” “Hey this ain’t none a yo business. So just keep on.”

“You’re on school property, so this is my business. Guys, I’m not trying to make any trouble for you. Just take it somewhere else.” The gang’s attention was so focused on the guard, they didn’t notice the other guy bolted. “Hey, the little freak’s gone. Yeah and so’s the money he owes us.” Parker was walking back to his cart when he turned to see the gang following him. “Yo rent a cop, you shoulda kept on goin’.” The leader said as the gang surrounded Parker. “Hey guys, why don’t you just leave? I’m just doing my job.” “So were we, he owed us money.” “Look, don’t make it hard on yourselves. Just go on about your night before I call my partner.” Parker started reaching for his walkie talkie. “You ain’t callin’ no one buddy boy.” The guy behind Parker grabbed his arms, pulling them behind his back.

“Ok that’s enough, let me go or else.” Parker was struggling trying to get free. The guy holding his arms had a grip like iron. Another guy approached with a length of rope. “Dude, stop squirming.” “He’s definitely a live one. Get his legs.” Parker was quickly overpowered as his legs and wrists were tied. “If you punks don’t let me go now, you’ll be in so much trouble.” “Hey guard, you’re the one tied up. Ya might wanna rethink your situation.” The leader slung Parker over his shoulder like he was a blanket or something. The gang took their new prey to the edge of the school’s property. There they were surrounded by woods and wouldn’t be disturbed.

“Ok, ok you’ve had your fun. Now let me go.” Parker was getting nervous. Here he was, tied up in the woods, Nik knew nothing about what happened, and he was with a gang of strangers. “Oh just wait, the fun hasn’t even started yet.” The leader set Parker on the ground. “So what’s your name guard boy?” “I’m Parker, wha what are you going to do with me?” “We’re just gonna have a few laughs bud. Well, let me rephrase that you’ll have a few laughs.” “Who are you guys?” “We’re the Red Feathers.” “The Red Feathers, I’ve never heard of you.” “That’s the point bro.”

“So are you just gonna keep me tied up? Eventually my bud will come looking for me.” Parker said struggling against the rope. “My my, you’re eager ain’t ya? Don’t worry you’ll regret ever butting in soon enough.” The leader said, ruffling Parker’s hair. “So, what are you gonna do to me anyway?” Parker was trying to stall. “You’ve already seen how we deal with problems.” “You can’t be seriously thinking about tickling me are you? I’m not ticklish.” “Ya know, I hear that a lot from guys. Of course just like the others, I think you are.” The leader took a feather from the briefcase they carried, waiving it for emphasis. “Why do you tickle your victims anyway?” Parker began getting even more nervous. “Two reasons. One, it doesn’t leave visible marks. Just makes a guy weak and cooperative. Two, it’s not illegal. Most guys are not too eager to run to the cops with a charge of forced tickling.

The leader knelt down by Parker, turning him on his stomach. “So ya still wanna play the tough, non ticklish guy?” Parker’s eyes were shut as he braced himself for the feather’s damage. Slowly, the leader stroked the feather along the back of Parker’s neck and ears. “No don’t, please not the feather.” Was all Parker could get out before boyish giggles escaped his lips. “Hmm, I think you’re a little ticklish. Don’t you Parker boy?” The leader put his feather away, smiling as he rubbed his hands together. “Ok, I’ll admit it. I’m a little ticklish, now please let me go.” Parker pleaded as he continued struggling to break free. “I think you’re more than a little ticklish buddy boy. We’re just getting started, you haven’t begun to beg.”

“Yo Beast, come work your magic on Parker here.” “Um you really don’t have to…” Parker stopped mid sentence when he felt fingers wiggling in his pits. “Fuck, not the pits.” Parker erupted in earsplitting, squealing laughter. “Hey Con, this guy’s freakin’ off the charts already.” Beast said as he moved his tickle assault down to Parker’s ribs. Parker was furiously thrashing side to side. Doing anything he could to escape the tickles. “Please, not there. I’m too ticklish.” He managed to get out through the flood of laughs flowing from his lips. “Ton, go get his legs.” Tony straddled Parker’s hips. He started gently kneading his fingers along Parker’s inner thighs, and lightly tickling the backs of Parker’s knees. “Oh shit, no more. No more tickling, I give.” Parker screamed through the wild squeals. He was dripping with sweat from the relentless tickling. “C’mon not the knees and thighs, please let me go.” “What’s the matter Parker? Not enjoying the attention?” Con was now ready to join in the fun.

“Beast, Ton, you can stop now. Let’s give our captive a minute to breathe.” The two guys stopped tickling and turned Parker on his back. They gave him a drink of water from their canteen. “Whew thank you. I don’t know how much more I could take.” Parker was soaked, exhausted, and panting as he relished the break. “I promise, I won’t say anything. Can y’all let me go?” Con sat down at Parker’s side, looking him in the eyes. “Dude, I’m just giving you a break. I’m not done with you yet.” “You’re joking right?” Parker shook his head, wishing this was just a bad dream.

Con grabbed another feather. This one was long and stiff. He twirled it as he slowly came closer to Parker’s neck and chin. “Please, I’m begging you don’t do this. It’s complete torture.” “I know, that’s why it works.” The feather left its mark as Con slowly stroked under Parker’s chin and along his neck and throat. Right away Parker was overcome with continuous giggling. He tried everything he could to avoid the ticklish touch. “I never knew this could tickle so damn much.” His giggles steadily increased in volume, and were coming faster. Con kept this up for another ten minutes. By the end Parker lost all will to struggle. Con put the feather back and gave Parker another drink of water. “You’ve got to be the most feather ticklish guy I’ve met.” No one’s reacted that strongly to just a stroking feather on their chin and neck.”

Parker could do nothing but pant and try to regain his composure. “That was the most extreme torture I’ve ever experienced. Please, I’m pleading with you. Let me go, I can’t take anymore tickling. I’m going insane here.” “Oh don’t be so dramatic.” Con walked down to Parker’s feet. “Wait, please I’m way too ticklish there. Don’t tickle my feet, it’ll kill me.” Con put Parker’s feet in his lap, he began unlacing the work shoes. “I’m sure this won’t kill you, maybe just make you wish you were dead.” Parker struggled with his ropes with a renewed vigor. “Please, not my feet. They’re my worst spot.” He tried pulling his feet away from Con. Unfortunately in doing so, aided Con by pulling shoes off.

Con quickly trapped the socked feet under his arm. He looked back at Parker’s struggling with an evil smile. “So these babies are your worst spot huh? We’ll see about that.” Parker tried hard as he could to get free, but Con’s grip was too strong. “I’m pleading with you, begging please don’t tickle my feet.” Con slowly dragged his index finger up and down the thin black and red, diamond printed no shows. “Shit, I’m too freakin’ ticklish there” Parker screamed as ear splitting, shrieks of tortured laughter came from his lips. His body jerked and rolled side to side, as he tried kicking his legs free. Beast and Tony pinned Parker’s upper body, rendering him completely immobile.

“He wasn’t kidding. This guy’s got some seriously ticklish feet.” Con said as he added all five of his fingernails to the torture. “Fuck, no more. I really can’t take it.” Parker was quickly losing what strength he had as his sweat soaked body struggled uselessly against his captors. Beast had unbuttoned Parker’s work shirt and was lightly stroking a feather in the sunken in belly button as Tony softly licked Parker’s nipples. Parker’s body was overloaded with the constant tickle sensations. “Please, I need a break guys. Let me go.” Parker’s voice was getting hoarse and weak.

“Beast, Ton, that’s enough. Let him rest for a minute.” Con stopped all the tickling and dried Parker’s forehead with a rag. As well as giving him a drink of water. “Man, you guys are brutal.” Parker said through heavy panting. “Don’t worry Parker boy, we’re almost done with you.” Con walked back to Parker’s feet. Peeling off the socks, he revealed soft pink soles. “No not bare feet please.” Con began nibbling the balls of Parker’s feet. At the same time he stroked a feather along the tops and sides. “This is awful torture.” Parker’s high pitched giggles started once more. To make it worse, Beast and Tony added more feathers to the mix. “I can’t take it. No more, no more.” Parker’s laugher was going silent. The relentless tickling continued for another half hour.

Just as Parker was to the point of passing out, everything stopped. All Parker could do was lie there. He vaguely was aware of The Red Feathers scattering off in different directions. “Dude, are you ok? Who were those guys?” Nik began untying Parker and making sure he was ok. “They’re called The Red Feathers. I stopped them from torturing some guy they were after. So they overpowered me and got me instead.” After another ten minutes, Parker was able to stand up and get himself together. “Um thanks Nik, you came just in time.” “No prob, what are friends for? Were they really tickling you?” “Yeah, that’s how they operate.” Parker put his socks and shoes back on, got in his cart, and then he and Nik started back up to the school building to finish their shift.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back