• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Road Trip (FFFFF/M)

heaton3000

Hi. I know that I have been more of a leech on this forum than a member, reading other stories that people posted, looking at pics and vids. That is obvious as you look at how little posts I have made compared to my date or joining, but my conscience got the best of me and I decided to contribute. To the people who are just into the tickling, and nothing else, wait until the next chapter of this story is posted. This is more on an introduction with the bondage beginning at the end. Enjoy

Also, please, criticize. Constructive and otherwise, although if you’re going to say something like ‘this story sucks’ then don’t bother. Thanks :)

STORY BEGIN:

“Canada or Bust” is what the sign read that 19 year old Ryan held up high in his hands. Ryan was a good looking man, not fat, he worked out often and had some definition in his body, but he was far from a body builder. He had short blond hair flipped up in the front. He stood at about 6’ even. After about 4 and a half hours of waiting in the sweltering Georgian air on the side of I-95, someone was finally pulling over. It was an RV. Not a normal one though, this RV was one of these big ones that were the size of coach buses. The hydraulic doors hissed open and in Ryan stepped. Two beautiful women greeted him.

“Goin’ to Canada huh?” said Melissa; a gorgeous 23 year old blond women. Melissa was a little shorter than Ryan at 5’8” and had curves in all the right places. Basically, by definition, she was the perfect blonde. She has shoulder length blonde hair, she has on a white tank top that showed off her cute belly ring, short denim shorts that went well past mid thigh, and was barefoot. She also had a cute toe ring on her second toe that complimented her gorgeous feet. She was manicured and pedicured and it was obvious that she took pride in the way she looked.

“My name is Melissa,” she said with a slight southern accent, “and this is Tamara.”

Tamara is 20 years old and about Ryan’s height with dark hair that ran about 3 inches past her shoulders. She was wearing a sky blue t-shirt that showed more of her stomach that Melissa’s, it actually showed all of it, stopping at the bottom of her ribs. She had on khaki colored capri pants that stopped halfway up her calf. She was also barefoot with very nice looking feet.

Tamara put out her hand to give Ryan a help up the RV.

“Hi, my name is Ryan. Thanks for stopping, with the heat, it is complete murder out there.” He said in a happy tone.

Tamara introduced Ryan to the other 3 girls in the camper.

“Over there, in the front passenger seat is Leslie…”

Leslie is 19 years old with slightly curly blonde hair that went to her shoulders. She had cute freckles on her cheeks. She was the shortest one in the group, being only 5’3”. Ryan saw that she had on a nice t-shirt that formed to her upper body. It was like a second skin it was so tight. It did, however, cover her whole upper body by not showing much cleavage and covering her stomach. Leslie had her bare feet up on the dashboard of the RV painting her cute little toes.

“Hi, nice to meet you,” Leslie said with a joyful smile that showed her perfectly straight and white teeth. “Where are you from?”

“I am from Tampa, Florida.” Ryan answered. “I am heading up north to Canada to visit my family that lives up there.”

“Back on the bed with the night shade over her eyes,” Tamara continued, “is Kristin. She was just driving for the past few hours or so and got sleepy.”

Kristin is 22 years old and looked very sexy with her tank top ridding up to just under her breasts from her moving on the bed. Her black hair was also in a bit of a mess from her sleep. She had a slight more of a tan than the rest of the women, but that was natural from her Italian roots. She may as well have not been wearing anything on her legs at all, for she was wearing the shortest pair of cotton gym shorts that he had ever seen with cute little white ankle socks.

“And up there behind the wheel is Alex.” Tamara said as she pointed up to the last girl in the camper.

“How you doin’?” Alex greeted with a little wave.

“Hi.” Ryan replied. He was a little stunned that he was in an RV with these 5 beautiful women, but hey, he wasn’t about to start to complain.

The first thing Ryan noticed about Alex was that she was the only one with shoes on, most likely because she was driving. Alex was 21 and Leslie’s older sister. She had long blonde hair in a pony tail. She was wearing a yellow tank top that complimented her body nicely, blue gym shorts, similar to Kristin’s but a little longer, and tennis shoes on.

Ryan slumped back into his seat as Alex pulled away from the side of the highway and continued back on the road. “So, where are you ladies going to?” He asked

“We’re heading up to New York for a party.” Leslie answered

“We take the trip every year.” Alex continued. “It is the only time that we can all get away and spend some time together. We are all good friends, but with work and things slowing us down, we don’t have time to hang out much anymore.”

“Well we hang out on weekends and shit, but this is really the only vacation we can get to ourselves.” Melissa said as she got out some lemonade from the refrigerator.

“That’s a long way to go for a party, huh? I mean all the way to New York. That’s over 1,200 miles.”

About this time, Kristin stirred and took the shade off of her head.

“Morning sleepy head!” Tamara said teasingly as it was already 3:30pm

“Kris’ this is Ryan. We picked him up while you were asleep.” Alex said, looking in her rearview mirror.

A sly smile came across Kristin’s face as she and Ryan exchanged greetings.

The 6 of them chatted for the next few hours or so about how the girls all met in college, why Ryan’s family is living in Canada and he is in Florida and other small talk. At about 7:00 Ryan started to complain about the heat. Kristin said that the air conditioner broke the other day and that they hadn’t gotten a chance to fix it. That is the reason why all the girls were all wearing skimpy clothes, particularly Kristin, because she was uncomfortable being hot when she slept. At this point Leslie was driving and Alex was sitting in the back with Tamara playing UNO. Ryan was wearing jean pants because there was a strong cold front moving through Canada over the next week or so and he didn’t want to freeze his ass off. Pants was all he packed in his knapsack unfortunately also. Melissa went to the fridge and offered Ryan some iced tea since it was so hot. He had a big glass and asked for another.

“This is good tea, but it tastes a little funny.” He said. “Does anyone else notice that?” Ryan asked, his speech a little slurred.

“It is unsweetened tea.” Kristin spoke up from the passenger seat. This was true, but this wasn’t the only taste that Ryan found a little strange.

Because of it being so hot, he asked for another glass and got about ¾ of the way finished when Melissa calmly took the glass from his hand as Ryan slumped down in his seat, his eyes mostly shut.

Tamara looked up from her card game and giggled. “That’s some strong iced tea. How many sleeping pills did you put in the Kris?”

“1 pill per cup of water.” She said, looking back through the vanity mirror. “He had almost 4 cups of it.” She chuckled.

As Ryan finally drifted off, all he heard was word and fragments.

Alex and Tamara cleaned the card off of the bed and helped Kristin and Melissa strip Ryan down to his boxers. As this is going on, Leslie peered back, “Anyone else hot in here beside me?” She said half laughing as she turned the A/C up full blast.

When Ryan came to, his wrists and ankles were spread-eagled on the narrow bed. There were also ropes connecting his elbows and knees to the sides of the bed. Finally, his waist was also roped to the bed successfully making him immobile. His only body parts he was able to move, being his head, hands, and feet……for now. As soon as he realized his predicament, he let out a loud scream that sounded something like, “MMMPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” The cute little Leslie peeked in the bedroom through a curtain and called back to the other girls, “Our toy is awake, and he wants to play!” Ryan’s eyes widened in horror and confusion as to what was going to happen to him. At that point, the curtain flew open and in walked all five girls clad in nothing but their lingerie, their sexy, sexy lingerie. They all giggled.

“It looks like someone pitched a tent for us.” Kristin said poking fun at the erection Ryan now has. His breathing got heavier when they all started walking towards him, surrounding him on all sides.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited:
Excellent set up, Heaton! Now let the five women be merciless, utterly ruthless.:D :D

Last edited:
The bow is taut...

You needn't apologize. Your opener sets up matters deftly and efficiently. 'Looking forward to further installments. I suspect that I'm not alone in finding it easy to identify with--nay, envy!--Ryan.
(And if the replies from Milagros and Val are any indication, quite a few hearts beat with his captors'.)

Please continue!

What happened to this story? Please continue cause it has a great start and seems promising. I look forward to reading more.

KEEP WRITING IT'S NOT DONE YET! lol very good so far

This was such a good set up..................................................here is my attempt at keeping it going...I hope it doesn't suck.

As the women surrounded the bed, Ryan's helplessness became even more apparent to him. The bonds that held him in place were as secure as could be.
Melissa sat down on the bed next to Ryan and ran her long fingernails over his upper body as she started to explain what was going on.

"We told you a little fib about going to New York Ryan, Alex and Leslie's parents own a 40 acre lot in rural Tennessee that is used for hunting. That is where we are now," Melissa continued" We didn't lie about the party, we actually do all get together once a year for a party, it's just a different type of party and lucky you Ryan as you are our party favor"

All the girls seemed to giggle at that and he watched them all position themselves at various locations on the bed.

I could feel them all slowly running their fingers up and down his sensitive body...he was nervous, but the raging hard on under his boxers gave away the fact that somewhere in his subconscious he was really enjoying this.

Alex explained that the best part about this property is that although they only owned 40 acres, there was literally miles between the spot they were in and the next cabin. "Ryan, you can scream at the top of your longs for hours and not a soul outside of this RV would hear you," Alex said.

"Oh and that is a good point," Tamara picked up, "because we intend on making you scream for several days in fact"
Kristen was the first to really see the fear in Ryan's eyes so she tried to reassure him that he wouldn't be tortured with anything painful, although he would certainly be tortured, "We're not here to cause you any bodily hard Ryan, we just LOVE to tickle helpless boys and we can see by the way you are reacting to our light grazing of our nails, that we have a very ticklish boy here with us now"

Kristen couldn't be more right, Ryan's whole body was one big ticklish nerve, he hadn't been tickled for more than a few seconds at a time in his life, and the idea of being tickled for several days had him a wreck.

"But my parents are expecting me in a day or so" Ryan tried to reason with the women, who seemed as into this torture as he feared.

"Aren't cell phones great?" said Leslie, "While you were taking your little nap, we found your mom's cell number and we texted her for you from your phone, let me read the conversation to you" as she said this, Kristen tossed Ryan's cell phone to Leslie.

Ryan's Cell: hey mom, something came up that I needed to take care of for work, the good news is the boss is paying for my airfare to Toronto, so instead of getting there in a few days, I'll be there next week.

Ryan's Mom: That's great honey, no problem, we'll see you when you get here, let me know the flight times so we can pick you up at the airport next week

Ryan's Cell: I love you mom, the boss has me moving somethings into his cabin in Tennessee, so I am assuming I wont have any cell service, but I will text you when I get into Nashville.

"There, you see, we have thought of everything for you" Melissa said. You will be our tickle captive for the next 6 days and we will be buying your airline tickets from Nashville to Toronto and back to Tampa...aren't we thoughtful?

"I think he has the basics of what is going on, lets have some fun," Kristen insisted.

And with that each of the girls started to tickle torture him in seemingly every imaginable position.

Leslie and Tamara each were at his feet and they pulled his toes back, making his foot immobile with one hand and using their long nails, raked the soles of his feet causing Ryan to shriek uncontrollably. Melissa and Alex went to work on his exposed underarms while Kristen attached his sides and tummy.

The reaction was one of insane howling from Ryan....he literally was begging at the top of his lungs for mercy....NOOOOOOOHHHHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAANOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEAAAAAASEEEE

This went on for an eternity according to Ryan, but in actuality, the women really only worked him 5 on 1 like this for about 45 minutes. By the time they stopped to take a little break, he had sweat pouring from his body, but most embarrassing of all was the amount of precum that was not apparent on his boxers. Having 5 beautiful women on top of him like this was causing Ryan to become so sexually aroused that he thought he was going to burst.

Kristen got up and went into the bathroom returning with a wet towel, a bowl of water, a razor and some shaving cream.

"You have a lot of hair under your arms Ryan, we need to get rid of that and insure that your body is as sensitive as possible."

As if on cue, Leslie and Melissa placed their knees on Ryan's arms. Resulting in what little movement he had being eliminated.
Kristen lathered up his arm pits and in a flash had them both shaved clean as a 10 year old. Ryan laughed through most of that as his arm pits were very sensitive. He had no idea just how sensitive they were going to be now. Alex went to get some baby oil and they coated his arm pits with the soft lotion, causing him to shriek again, as he could feel the skin become more sensitive by the second. Tamara took the baby oil and rubbed it into the soles of Ryan's feet as well, blowing on it to dry the residual oil, which cause Ryan to spasm.

Once all the oil had dried, the women shifted positions and the tickle torture began again. This time they went a full hour before taking a break. Ryan was near passing out several times, Kristen caught it and had everyone back off enough to keep him awake and aware of what was going on.

The women rotated every hour, giving Ryan a 10 minute break to catch his breath and stay aware of what was going on. During the 10 minute breaks, the women ran their nails over the length of his shaft causing more and more precum to drip thru his boxers until it looked as if he had wet his pants.

"Don't worry Ryan, we will be attending to that part of your anatomy in time too," Melissa said with a wink. But as much as you want to cum, trust me, once you do, you are going to wish you hadn't" That caused the others to giggle as they knew from past victims what post orgasm tickle torture would do to a male and they had all week to make sure Ryan knew it too.

Go for it man! I like how you have continued it. It is such a shame if this story goes to waste.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back