• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle that just happened tonight

wah12345678

This was one of the greatest tickle scenes of my life. Me and one of my best friends, her names Tina, if anyones wondering. Well anyone, we were both outside for a late swim (around 2 or so), and as she got of the pool, i goosed her sides. Well she fell back in, and was like 'You know how ticklish i am'. Anyway, we went in to watch some movies, and she fell asleep on the couch. Well, i thought 'it was either now, or never', so I got up and went by her feet. (If anyone is wondering, she had that light blue nailpolish, the kind that looks like candy :D) Anyway, I held both of her feet and started raking my fingers up her soles. Im guessing about half a second later, she started laughing insanely. I just smiled, and continued tickling her soles. She started to whine while laughing (i swear, shes got the cutest laugh :D), and then she fell off the couch. That was like an answered prayer. I started tickling her knees and thighs, then randomly going back to her feet. I guess I tickled her for about 10 minutes, although it only felt like 10 seconds. After a while, I let her up and appologized, although I think she liked it a little. :D Well as I was leaving, I looked at her, and she just looked irresistible, so I made a move, and asked her to the movies. She said yes, :D, so hopefully something will happen there, or mabye after. :D

That's awesome man! Thanks for sharing, and keep us posted as to what else happens; good luck at the movies :cool:

Congratulations Wah!!! That's great that "she kind of liked it!" and even better that she likes you! Hope you both have a great time on your date! Thanks for sharing your story!

romance with a ticklish best friend... it doesn't get any better! it was great to read your post. good luck.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back