• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jacob and Kaylee F/M (hair tickling)

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
Hello there. I thought I'd try to write some random requested story, because why the hell not. :D I think for an amateur writer like me it's a rather interesting exercise. Oh and so that there's no ambiguity: the characters of the story are fictional high school students in their last year, which means they're both eighteen. That way I don't get to jail. :D
I hope you enjoy the story.

Jacob and Kaylee.

Another boring math class. Jacob was scratching his dark hair out of boredom and hoped for nothing else, than for the class to end. He looked slightly behind him. It was risky, because the teacher could catch him anytime, but it was definitely worth it. A gorgeous girl named Kaylee was in that direction. He had crush on her since sophomore year, but never found the right opportunity to ask her out. She looked very captivated by the math lessons. Jacob could never understand why. Her beautiful brown eyes followed carefully everything the teacher wrote on the black board. She had this nerdy look, but always managed to stay very cute. Her glasses drew attention to her dreamy eyes, that always mesmerized Jacob, but most of all he loved her hair. It was very long running down to her stomach, soft and very well combed. Jacob felt that he could play all day long with it.

"Do the rest of the exercises on homework. You have the whole weekend to do it, so I expect you to give it to me on Tuesday. See you next week." said the teacher.
Oh no! thought Jacob. Another weekend lost, because he'd have to work over some stupid math exercises. And what boring exercises they were.

He squandered all his weekend on them and did not have a clue how to do it. He complained about it to some of his friends, who were just as clueless as him. During the pause, Kalee approached him and said "Hey. I heard you had some trouble with your homework."

Jacob immediately blushed "Yeah I had."

"It's actually not that hard" said Kaylee with a smile. "If you want, I could help you with it."

"That'd be great!" answered Jacob excited.

"Well then." said Kaylee "We can come to my place." and then she whispered seductively to his ear "My parents aren't home today."

Straight after school, they went to her home. She helped him with the homework and in two hours they were done. She was really amazing.

"Well that's about it." she said. "You got it all?"

"Yeah thanks a lot." he answered.

"Well" she started seductively playing with her hair "I think we should spend more time together and not just on homeworks, if you know what I mean." she winked.

Jacob pulse quickened "What do you have in mind?" he asked trying to keep his cool.

"It depends" said Kaylee with a sly smile. "Are you ticklish?"

Jacob was a bit confused, but the way Kaylee asked him that question was very sexy. He immediately felt hard in his pants.

"Well yeah. A lot I think." he said blushing.

"Wouldn't you mind if I tickle you?" she asked.

"I... don't know sounds kinda... silly." said Jacob.

"Come on." smiled Kaylee "It will be fun."

"Ok" said Jacob.

Without any warning, Kaylee put her fingers on his neck and started to tickle him. He burst out laughing and immediately pulled her arms away.

"Oh come on you can take so little?" she teased him "Lift your arms up."

He did as she said, but as soon as she touched his sides he feigned her fingers off again.

"Sorry can't help it." he said.

"This isn't gonna work." she answered. "I'll have to tie you up." and put out a pair of cuffs. He wasn't much comfortable with that, but liked Kaylee too much to say no. She tied his arms right above his head to her bed and sat on his legs. "You naughty boy. You've been staring at my hair all this time haven't you? Well guess what you're gonna get." she lifted his shirt and let her hair fall on his belly touching it with but tip of it. The slight touch was already maddening, but when she started to slightly move her head to gently caress his belly, while teasing him with a wicked smile, it was a pure torture. He didn't exactly laugh, but his breathing got much quicker and mostly trough his nose as his face got locked in a tortured smile.

"Oh just look at yourself" she said with a voice full of satisfaction, still smiling at him "If you could just see yourself: this is hilarious."

"Kaylee pleaaaase!" he cried.

"Please what?" she asked not stopping for a moment teasing him with her hair.

"Stooohhhhhhhp hiiiiit!" he said while genuinely laughing.

"Finally I got some laughs out of you. Yeeey." she said merrily.

"Hahahahahahaaaaa this is to muuuuuuuch!" he cried incoherently in the middle of his tortured laugh.

"But you're so cute! I can't help it." she answered.

After tickling him like that about ten minutes, she said "Let's try something else."

"Please just let me go, I can't take it!" pleaded Jacob.

Without answering, she pulled his shirt even higher around his tied arms and reversed it on his face revealing his chest, his neck and his armpits and preventing him from seeing anything.

Then her hair went higher on his upper body and higher.... till it reached his neck. Until now Jacob's been holding rather well, but then he totally lost it.

"Bahahahahaaaahahahahaaaaaaaa!" he laughed crazily not even able to beg.

"Yeey! I found your ticklish spot." said Kaylee excited.
The best part was, she did not have to even move. As Jacob was thrashing, it made her bounce on him and her hair was doing all the work for her. It wiggled all around his neck and he was powerless. His shirt was still blindfolding him, so ha had absolutely no idea where Kaylee's soft hair would land. His neck, his chest or his..... armpits!

"Shiiiit!" he cried out into his shirt.

"So now you're swearing huh?" asked Kaylee with a fake offended voice. "Guess I need to teach you a lesson!" and she added her own fingernails to Jacob's torture.

With that shirt on his face, breathing was not easiest and with all that tickle torture Jacob had to endure, it was a pure hell. Fortunately for him, Kaylee decided to give him a break... or rather a sort of a break. She pulled his shirt further, revealing his mouth and nose, but still low enough so that he could not see a damn thing. She then teased his face with her hair.
"It's itching isn't it? You want to scratch your nose sooo bad. That's what happens to naughty boys who swear."

As soon as she felt, that Jacob caught up his breath, she said : "And I think you deserve more tickling."

"Noooo, please!" Jacob pleaded

"Maybe here?" she said with a very malicious undertone and let her hair fall on his chest. The anticipation of tickling was so unbearable to him that he laughed hard at pretty much any contact her hair made with his body.

"Or here?" she continued tormenting him.

"Hahahahaaahaaaaaaa!" was the only answer he was able to give.

"I know" said Kaylee with joy "Here!"

"Noooohahaha not my armpits, not again!" he pleaded with what was beginning to be like a pure desperation.

"Armpits it is then." she said sadistically. And continued to wiggle her hair into this Jacob's ticklish spot.

While being distracted with her tickling, he did not even notice, she took off his socks. Now she was ready to tickle his soles. She gripped a lock of her hair and used it to tickle his feet just like she would with a brush: with some very fast paced movements. Although he was not as ticklish as on his upper body, it was still effective enough to make him laugh and maintain the stream of tears on his cheeks.
She then grabbed his legs so that his feet could not get away.
"That's quite a strong grip you have there." said Jacob "Hey you could have held me like that from the start!"

"I could have." said Kaylee. "But then I would not have you vulnerable like that." she added with a vicious smile.

"Not fair, not fair! Hahahaha" laughed Jacob as she was tickling him by blowing softly on her hair that wiggled all around his feet. Some tiny bits even tortured in between his fingers.

She continued to tickle him like that for another ten minutes, when she realised that already an hour passed and that her parents were soon coming home. So she untied him and hid her cuffs. Then she said "I hope you'll need help with another homework soon. We have history class tomorrow don't we?" and winked.

"Yeah I sure will." he answered with a smile. That girl was just wonderful.

A story right up my alley, love long hair too. Thanks for sharing

It may be surprising, but I'm not particularly fan of long hair: I'm much more into ponytails as woman's haircut. ^^ I'm not even that much into F/M material: I just wanted to do some requested story... well for the fun of it. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back