• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Taking of Sebastian M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
King Absalom paced nervously in his sanctuary. His palace guardsmen constantly checking and keeping him updated. He finally sat down, exhausted from worry and anger. He sipped his tea and closed his eyes. His mind wondered to the day his son Sebastian was born. He held him in his arms, his son gripping his finger with his hand. Absalom thought, "What a strong grip he has!" Absalom drifted into a deeper sleep, only to be woken up by Morovia, his Minister of Discipline. Absalom woke and sat up. "What have you found out about my son?" he asked. Morovia shook his head. "Not much I am afraid. We have no idea how he was taken or why or by whom. The only thing we have is the feather left on his pillow."

Absalom knew what the feather meant. He had seen this type of feather before... from a terrorist called "The Punisher". The Punisher was a terrorist for hire used by royals who are at war or going to war with each other. He uses torture that is leaves no marks on the body, but on the brain and psyche. He is a master at his "craft", tickling in places that you wouldn't think were ticklish, making his victims afraid to be touched for fear of being tickled.

"Your majesty, I know of this Punisher and his techniques. He is methodical in his tickling, getting even the smallest place on the body that is ticklish and exploiting it until his prey cracks and gives up information. He once kidnapped my Master of the Military. He tickled him mercilessly until he broke and gave away secure battle information. I lost many good men in that day in that battle."

Absalom listened and shook his head. "My son is extremely ticklish everywhere. He has been tickled by his personal tickler since early childhood. We all have been. It is part of our royal heritage." Morovia nodded. "Yes.. The ceremony of Acceptance was to have taken place and Sebastian was to undergo the Ritualistic Tickling." Absalom was about to answer when several of his royal guard rushed in, an oriental man being dragged in with them.

"What is it? What have you found out?" He asked, turning to see who the prisoner was. "We found this one sneaking out of the palace. He could not give us an explanation why or where he was going. Then we saw a feather like the one you found fall from his cloak. He tried to run, but we caught him."

The man was on his knees, head bowed so his face could not be seen. Absalom grabbed his face and turned it toward him. "Soon Sei! You of all people.. my son's tickler since he was a child! How could you betray me and him?" Soon Sei said nothing. He knew the consequences, still would say nothing. Morovia whispered to Absalom, "Aren't all ticklers chosen because they, too are ticklish?" Absalom smiled. "Yes and Soon Sei happens to be just as ticklish as my son." Morovia smiled and told the guard to get Basily. Basily was the royal torturer and was just as ruthless as Soon Sei with tickling.

"If anyone can get this dog to talk, it will be Basily." said Morovia. Basily was an expert in the art of tickle torture and interrogation. He met Morovia who told him what was going on. Basily smiled. "I always hoped I'd get to tickle Soon Sei. I've heard he's extraordinarily ticklish. I will have him talking soon. Then we will find Sebastian."

Soon Sei was stripped and tied between two wooded pillars. Basily walked around Soon Sei.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back