• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment?

gatortickler

I don't have too many posts here, but I've been a member for a very long time. I've had the itch to write a story for a while and had just enough scotch tonight to give it a whirl. Please forgive any typos, I'm tired and full of plenty of scotch. This story is a bit of a cliffhanger, I didn't realize how long it was going to be when I started. If somebody enjoys it, I will defiantly keep it going.

"That will be all for today, class," Mistress Doria announced and everyone eagerly packed up their belongings to enjoy their weekend. Alena was almost to the door, moving just slightly faster than the other students when she heard, "ALENA, please stick around for a few minutes…we need to talk." Her heart sank, she knew it was her third tardy, but she was praying all throughout Mistress Doria’s Enchantment class that she did not notice her slip in.

Fool…of course she noticed…she notices everything. Alena’s worst nightmare was coming true. She wasn’t a bad student, but her schedule was so overloaded to catch up with the other girls that she couldn’t help being late to some of her classes. Unfortunately, she was late too many times in the wrong class. If it would have been Mistress Mia’s Alchemy Class, or Lady Tanda’s Transformation, they would have understood. But not Mistress Doria.

"Alena, this marks the third time you’ve been late to one of my lectures," she noted with an unpleasant smile, while Alena examined her slippers. "You must consider yourself better than the rest of the students, to come in whenever you please and disrupt the entire class." Her heart sank even more, she wasn’t going to get out of this as easy as she hoped. "Mistress Doria, I apologize, I came here as fast as I could," Alena complained catching the middle aged, alarming beautiful, professor’s eyes for no more than a second. "Well…it wasn’t quite fast enough, now was it?" Mistress Doria’s smile seemed to spread ever so slightly. "A punishment is due, and I am nothing if not fair. You are a promising student, so I do not wish to kick you out of my class. Instead, I will try a new, well actually quite old, but new for us, punishment. Meet me in my office at 9:00 sharp, and Alena, whatever you do, do not be late.

Alena spent the next three and half hours on the verge of panic. She had no idea what Mistress Doria had in store for her. She never heard of any ‘punishment’ before. She was outside of the office at 8:40, sitting on the bench with her white cotton dress and matching slippers. The dress code was the same for all Novices of the Tower, sleeveless cotton dress, cut just below the knees for the summer, which was at its height in Aura, and slippers. When fall started turning to winter, the Novices of the tower wore their long dresses and were allowed cloaks, both were still white, accompanied by the same slippers. Alena stared at those slippers while on the bench for what seemed like eternity. She would pull her heel out and dangle them by her toes, swinging her legs slowly, so her slippers wouldn’t go sailing down the hall. Anything to keep her mind off what was to come. Suddenly, a creak of wood caused her to jerk her head, Mistress Doria’s door opened slowly and the slender, smiling woman stood motioning her to come in.

Mistress Doria’s office seemed completely normal. A huge desk, with parchments, scrolls, wood bound books, trinkets, and a comfortable looking chair behind it all. But Alena was not comforted. She was the Professor of Enchantments, and anything could be something else or nothing at all. ”Alena, I’m so glad you decided to be on time for once, I am eager to try my new ‘toys’ out. Please follow me.”

Alena’s mouth hung open when the wall opened up like a door into what apparently was an extension of Mistress Doria’s office. As she walked inside, terror turned into confusion and back to terror again. The only thing in the room was a raised, cushioned platform. ”Alena, if you would be so kind as to lay down, please, make yourself comfortable.”

Alena had no idea what to think. She did as she was told, but horrific images kept flashing through her mind. She said it was a new, but old form of punishment. They surely wouldn’t allow a Professor to cause her great harm….would they? The platform was at a level with with Alena’s waist, she gingerly hoped up, and slowly laid her self down. Alena was barley 20 and short for her age, so the platform was plenty long enough. She wasn’t sure how Mistress Doria wanted her to lay, so she simply laid on her back and starred at the high stone ceiling.

"Perfect," Mistress Doria said softly, "Now, let’s begin." As soon as the last word was out, Alena’s arms shot up, above her head, and her legs spread as far apart as the platform, and everything but her head was completely and utterly immobile. She could feel her eyes almost budge out of her head, the enchanted bed had her, and she was completely at the mercy of Mistress Doria.

"Alena," Mistress Doria said slowly as she strides toward the platform that held the helpless Novice. "I am going to teach you how to respect the sisterhood, do you understand?"

"Mistress D D Doria, I have nothing but respect for the sisterhood, I can only wish to join such a great guild when I have the knowledge and experience." Alena was frantic, in the back of her head she knew it did not matter what she said, but she had to try, regardless. Mistress Doria was walking toward to the far end of the platform, as if time meant absolutely nothing to her. Alena saw that she was gazing down at her slippers, moving back and forth between her immobile legs. "We shall see, child," she said as she started removing her left slipper. Alena almost shouted. She did not want to believe, but she was almost certain of what was about to come next.

"Tell me, child" Mistress Doria whispered once the slipper was removed, revealing Alena’s gorgeous, slender, size 6 feet with light blue painted toenails, "are you ticklish?"

Without allowing any time for an answer, Mistress Doria raked 3 long fingernails up the sole of Alena’s foot from her to the balls of her feet.

"Yeeeeeeeeee," was all Alena could mange. Shock, and the fact that her feet were, in fact insanely ticklish brought cold sweat to her entire body, and a warm tingling sensation to an area beneath her white cotton dress and her undergarments.

…..To Be Continued

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back