• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Vampire Diaries: Saving Elena Part Two (mmf/f) Sexual content

april

1st Level Red Feather
Featuring Damon, Stephan, Elena and Katherine from the CW series The Vampire Diaries. Enjoy :)

Damon and Elena
http://youtu.be/cU5QiD7VJYk
Katherine Pierce/Bad Girl
http://youtu.be/YZFu5af8sBI
Ian and Nina In love in real life
http://youtu.be/ZnNTTyllmzo

I am going to kill you both!” Elena screamed at the Salvatore brothers.

“Not if I kill them first. What are you doing to my friend…Damon? Stephan?”

It was none other than Katherine Pierce; the she-devil herself.

“Were trying to save her Katherine.” responded Stephan.

She approached them like a predator; with long careful strides; her hips sauntering in an almost sexual manner and an unreadable smile dancing on her beautiful full lips.

“Well you’re both doing it wrong. Slide over boys and allow a real expert to show you how torture is really done.”

“Oh look,” Damon chided in sarcastically “Now there’s two of them. Hello Katherine; couldn’t find anyone else to annoy today with your brilliant if somewhat sociopathic personality?”

“As charming as ever I see…Damon. She might be my doppleganger but there’s only one Katherine Pierce. Never forget that. Learn it, live it, love it.”

“Yeah I think I just vomited a little in my mouth.” said Damon under his breath.

“What was that?” asked an irritated Katherine.

“Oh, nothing; I was just saying that we were happy that you could come out.”

Katherine rolled her eyes and accessed the situation at hand.

“So I see that you’ve found a way to break her. How is your progress coming along?”

Elena was too busy catching her breath and still dealing with the unleashed passions that were currently wracking her body to give any notice to Katherine’s presence.

“It seems to be working,” began Stephan “Damon was able to compel her. She’s not able to move her legs at the moment so any attempt to escape is not an issue.”

Katherine looked at Elena more closely and noticed the tell-tale signs of arousal.

“I see that’s not all Damon compelled her with.”

“Shut it she-bitch.” snapped Damon.

“This is not the time to argue,” cut in Stephan “Elena is just a little bit…tense. Let’s just leave it at that and finish what we’ve started.”

“Unchain her.”

“What?!” snapped Damon “No.”

“Look, you asked for my help so let me do my job. This whole thing will go by much faster if you do exactly as I say. Unchain her and lay her out on the ground.”

Damon begrudgingly obeyed as he unlocked Elena’s manacles and positioned her on the floor.

“Hmmm, on second thought get behind her Damon. Prop her up and hold her in your arms, make sure you secure both of her hands. I don’t feel like getting slapped today.”

Damon sat behind Elena and gently gathered her into his arms. Snapping out of her sexual stupor she began to struggle against him.”

“Let go of me Damon!”

“Sorry pet,” he began as he grabbed hold of her wrists and pressed her back firmly against his chest “this is for your own good.” That was when Elena looked up and noticed Katherine standing above her.

“Oh fuck.” she groaned.

Damon leaned over and whispered in her ear.

“All in good time sweetheart.”

Elena struggled against him one last time but then gave up completely exasperated. Katherine wasted no time in placing herself by the exhausted girl’s feet.

“Elena,” she began “Elena look at me.”

Elena lifted her head and stared daggers at her evil would be twin.

“We can do this the hard way or the harder way, it’s your choice. Switch your emotions on.”

“No.” Elena whispered as she turned her head and looked away insolently. Katherine nodded her head in contemplation.

“Stephan,” she looked over at Stephan who was currently leaning against the far wall, his arms folded patiently across his waist. She motioned him to join her on the floor. He obeyed without question. He knelt at Elena’s side and Katherine gave him a reassuring nod. He placed his hands on Elena’s thighs and gently kneaded. The effect was immediate as musical laughter once again filled the room. Within moments Elena was bucking and twisting in Damon’s arms.

“Stephan no! Stephan stop! Please stop!”

He ignored her as he continued on dealing out the tormenting sensations. He groped her knee with one large hand and she squealed zealously. Damon held her close while keeping a firm grip on her now shaking wrists.

“Don’t fight it Elena.” He said.

“Jerk!” she screamed at him through bouts of maniacal laughter.

“Baby.” He retorted unsympathetically.

Katherine took the opportunity to up the steaks as she slowly began to trace her nicely manicured nails up and down her pretty soft soles. Elena went wild wriggling all over Damon’s lap. He found the friction distracting and he inhaled slowly and then exhaled heavily against her ear.

“If you wanted my attention love all you had to do was ask.” He said in a breathy tone.

The arousal hit her much faster this time and with a fierceness that she wasn’t prepared for; her close proximity to Damon was only making matters worse. She could feel his growing erection beneath her wriggling bottom and at the moment Stephan’s steady hands were making their way further up her thighs. Her heart was pounding in her chest as warm slick wetness pooled between her legs.

“Ahahaha! Oh my god please sthahahahap!” she begged as the ticklish arousal took over her body.

Katherine pulled a hair pin from her long dark locks and used it to scribble little shapes and squiggly lines against one of Elena’s feet while the other steadily perused her other with delicate long strokes. It was all becoming too much for Elena to handle and she began to crack under the cruel torture.

Stephan’s hands were high on Elena’s thighs, kneading and pinching with exact intention. He could smell the arousal on her and with his hands being that close to her sex, he looked up at Damon to make sure that he was alright with the situation. Damon gave him a somewhat reproachful nod and shifted his eyes away not being able to watch his brother add fire to his lovers currently over stimulated body. At the moment he wasn’t quite sure about his own body as delicious sensations were doing a number on his groin. He buried his face against Elena’s neck and unconsciously let out a low groan. He softly kissed her there and his vampire eyes momentarily darkened before he snapped himself out of the sexual stupor. His body needed hers and that definitely couldn’t happen until Elena was herself again.

“Break her now!” he gritted out between his teeth.

Stephan attacked her hips bones with vigor. Her hips shot forward and slammed back down causing Damon to groan again. He had had enough and he quickly secured Elena’s wrists with one hand and tickled her ribs, his long fingers delicately sliding and dancing against her trembling waistline. She fought against his touch, desperately attempting to move away from his steady fingers. Her efforts were useless as he followed her movements with precise motion. When she moved one direction, he would just attack her other side.

Elena screamed with tormented laughter. She now had three vampires torturing her and a deadly ache cruelly pulsing between her thighs. She fought against Demon’s grip with renewed vigor and couldn’t decide what she wanted more; for the torture to stop or for her to free her hands in order to take care of the terrible sexual frustration culminating between her legs.

“Give it up Elena.” demanded Damon.

“No! No! Nooooo!” she screamed as tears freely coursed down her flushed cheeks.

“Give her back to me! Dammit Elena!” he yelled in frustration as his fangs descended and he none too gently bit down on her slender neck. She screamed out as the salty sticky sweetness touched his tongue. Damon felt a shudder course through her body and he immediately sensed a change in the tenor of her sobs.

“Stop!” he shouted at the two other vampires. They quickly ceased the torment.

“Damon…Damon,” she sobbed. “Damon it hurts! It hurts too much! I can’t, I can’t, I can’t…”

Damon quickly let go of her wrists and folded her into his arms.

“You have to Elena. I’m so sorry,” he shushed and cradled her as he continued to calm her new found emotions “I’m so sorry.”

He looked into her eyes and caught her in his hypnotic gaze once more.

"I release you from your compulsion."

Elena's head swooned momentarily but was quickly replaced by gut wrenching emotion.

“Make it stop, please make it stop. Help me…”

Damon looked over at Stephan and Katherine and motioned for them to leave. Stephan stared forlornly at Elena before they quietly made their way out of the room. Damon needed to distract her and there was only one thing he could do for her at the present moment. He gathered the sobbing and distraught Elena gently into his arms and lifted her up.

“Let me love you. Just let me love you” He simply whispered into her ear.

She stared into his startling blue eyes and sweetly nodded her head as he gently captured her lips against his and coaxed hers open to taste her tongue. Arousal slammed back into her body and she fiercely kissed him back; a terrible need for him overshadowing her thoughts. Her arms lifted around his neck and she pulled at him roughly demanding more contact. Damon had to get her out of there quickly or he would soon find himself taking her right there on the concrete floor. With vampire speed he had her in his upstairs bedroom within seconds.

He threw her on the bed and crawled atop her slowly like a predator stalking its prey. She flashed him an evil smile and slapped him hard; ensighting his lust. His eyes went dark and he grabbed her arms forcefully slamming them against the bed covers as he dipped his head down to slowly lick the traces of blood that were still on her neck. She moaned and arched her hips up against his reminding him of her urgency. Gently he lowered his body against hers grinding his pelvis seductively in slow fluid motions. Damon watched Elena’s face as unchecked desire pooled in her eyes and her lower lip began to tremble. He continued with the sensuous torture until her entire body was shaking with need.

“Damon please!” she begged him as she began to twist and undulate uncontrollably beneath him.

“You’ve made me wait how long?” he teased “Don’t expect me to give it up that easily sweetheart.”

He leaned back and before he could do anything she quickly ripped open his shirt and began to gently bite at his chest. He groaned and pushed her back down onto the bed and made quick work of relieving her of all of her clothes. He stood up then and slowly removed his pants, allowing her to watch him and take in the site of his well-toned body. She drank in his beauty and licked her lips. The unconscious gesture had a primal effect on Damon and he grabbed her, holding her body tightly against his. They grappled with each other, touching as much bare skin as they possibly could. A maelstrom of lust and desire erupted between them and they caressed one another as if this were the first time they ever touched. He locked her in a passionate kiss, grabbing her head between his two strong hands and Elena felt as if a fire would consume her if she could not have him at that very moment. He sensed her terrible urgency as his own was quickly driving him over the edge. He had her on her back again and she locked her legs greedily around his waist as he thrust into her, finely losing the fight against patience. She screamed out against the pleasurable sensations that overtook her body. Damon viciously kissed her neck and growled into her ear as he pumped into her bringing them both precariously near climax. Elena clawed at his back and shoulders, pushing him against her, demanding from him all that he could give. She felt her body begin to sail as the orgasm crashed down on her in wave after wave of delicious spite. Damon groaned loudly as his body shuddered and he too was consumed by the bitter sweetness. He collapsed against her then as they both caught their breathe and allowed their racing hearts to slow. She looked up at him tenderly.

“I love you Damon Salvatore. Thank you for saving me.”

He smiled down at her as her words made his heart swell with love for the woman who had rescued him back over and over again.

“I love you…my Elena.”

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back