• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ultimate Fantasy- F/M

CassandraMarie

TMF Regular
I have given much thought to my ultimate fantasy. For me its not as simple as saying I want my Lee totally broken the end, it is a process, a plan that one day when I have everything I need I will execute. I wrote it out to send to my Lee so he would have something to read while at work, after he read it I decided to share my fantasy. As it is written to my Lee, I refers to myself Mistress CassandraMarie and you refers to my Lee DeaconMye. So here it is, feel free to comment with your fantasies.

My ultimate fantasy is finally completing our dungeon, a private sound proof space just for us. Being able to get home and say:

"My Lee your Mistress has missed hearing your screams today. She needs you downstairs immediately."

Then take you downstairs strap you into our custom table, where you can see me prepare for our session. There is a mirror perfectly placed so you can watch me pull out my sexy, red leather, devilish corset and slowly roll up some stockings over my perfect feet, touch up my make up and face you. You can see my true form slowly making my way to you my heels making a clicking noise on the tile as I get closer. There is no timer and no one around to hear you, I have pure freedom. I'm getting wetter by the second as I drag a perfectly polished red nail up your stomach. Making you quiver.

"Have you missed me my Lee?"

Eyes wide you nod your head yes, wondering what I could be planning. Afraid to ask because you know the answer is worse than the question.

"I know you are wondering how badly I need you my Lee. I must inform you there is nothing I crave more than to tickle you to death. Today I am going to start right here."

I take my index finger and circle it around your right hip, like a huge beacon of destruction. You try to buck away from my radiating touch but you can't move even a millimeter. You are truly trapped. Staring, at me you try not to allow the fear to reach your eyes; you will not give me the satisfaction. For the moment it may be the only thing you can control, because you know you wont be able to control how your body reacts to my needy touch.

I look like I am about to say something but instead there is a shocking intense feeling causing what you deem to be the most horrendous sounds to escape your lungs.

"Thats it my Lee, let's try for some screams for your Mistress!"

I double spider around your hip as you try your best not to scream, you won't give me what I want not yet. After what seems like ages to you, but in actuality only 15 minutes you still haven't screamed. I look down into your eyes. I can see the torment and strength it took you to hold it together.

"Oh my Lee you are stubborn, I guess you aren't really ticklish on your hip today." You look at me horrified you know i know how excruciating the past 15 minutes have been. "I think it's time to visit my Lee's feet!!"

You watch me as I slowly walk to your feet making sure you hear every step as my 4" heels cross over the floors. My eyes never leaving yours, boring into your soul.

"Now let's see what we have here?" I slowly slide the left sock off.

"Ahhh" I gasp in ecstasy.

"You must have been working very hard today my Lee!! Oh my god you must see these feet!!" I take a mirror I have stashed on the shelves under the table so you can see your soles. It's the most horrifying sight!!
They are the perfect shade of pink, the colour you know means they are at optimal sensitivity, with a slight sheen from the days work. They had been freshly pedicured two days before so there was no sign of dryness and absolutely no protection from my perfectly manicured red weapons. I keep holding the mirror with my right hand and poise my left in the attack position. Try as you might a soft whimper escapes your throat. I look up into your eyes fixated on the mirror, watching as my hand gets closer to your wickedly sensitive arches.

"Thats it my Lee watch your torment!" Before I'm even done speaking my weapons are flying over your skin. You are engulfed once again by the void. The only thing you can hear is your Mistress' fingers scraping on your soul. Time is lost as you tumble through the torment. I give no signs of letting up in the near future. You are trying to hold on to reality as best you can but the longer I attack the further you slip. Just before you are completely lost to the void you look at your Mistress, my eyes are blazing and for a split second you see fire!!!

"Ahhh st-hahahah-o-ahhaha-p, pl-hahaha-eas-hahah-e!!!" and you are gone there is only screams escaping your lungs.

Suddenly the sensations stop, as fast as it had began it is over, you open your eyes to see me hovering over you. I lean over to your ear and whisper.

"My Lee if you think that was bad, that was only one foot!!"

"No!!! Mistress please not the other foot!!"

"But it's lonely my Lee, I don't want it to feel neglected." I rush back to your right foot and start to slide your sock off.

"No!!!!" You start to panic thrashing with no effect. You are strapped to well.

"My Lee you built this table to be indestructible, do you really think you can wiggle out?" Anger blazes in your eyes and before you even have a chance to lash out, my weapons start their building attack on your heels. Slowly moving up until the sock is completely gone.

"Thank god this room is sound proof my Lee or the cops would be knocking at our door, with ear piercing screams like that!" I moan listening to your screams getting louder as they escape your lungs. There is no way you can stop them anymore control has disappeared and all you can do now is accept the torment.

One hand disappears from your left foot and both are on your right. What time is it how long have you been down here? I flipped the clocks to take away every last hope. Slowly while my left continues to spider on your right foot, my right hand travels up your leg. Even though it doesn't tickle much on the calves the anticipation of where I'm going sends you spilling out.

"No mistress please don't!!" You sputter out between half screams half laughs. Finally I'm at my target and dig into your groin! Laughter disappears and a long loud piercing battle cry fills the room.

It has been an hour.

I know you have been broken for a while and you are exhausted. Your laughing and screaming have become quieter, not because it isn't as much torture but because you just don't have the energy. My fingers are starting to stiffen and I know they need a short break to stretch and charge up.

"My Lee it has been 3,600 seconds, we will now stop for a short break"

"You aren't done?!?!?" your horrified eyes bore into my flaming soul.

"My Lee I haven't had the pleasure of your pits yet."

I undo the velcro and release the winch holding your wrists and ankles. Your body slacks and I help you into the comfy chair I slid beside the table. You have enough slack to sit on the chair and go to the washroom I hand you a fresh freezing bottle of water I placed in the mini fridge we keep in the room.

"We will have a 10 minute break for my hands to stretch and you to rehydrate. You should also use the bathroom if you need to. I can help you." I place a kiss on your forehead as I hold you close to my chest.

Of course when I tell you 10 minutes is up, you feel like it has only just begun but you get up on the table. You know that if you refuse all I have to do is place the table vertical and wined a winch. It will pull you back onto the table. There is no point fighting one or both of is will only end up hurt. I finish strapping your legs spread eagle and then pull both wrists above your head. Stretching your sides and exposing your pits.

"Mistress how long are you going to torture me?"

"My Lee as long as I need to satisfy this hunger that has taken over my body."

Once again not wasting time on conversation I dig my fingers into their home. You try to not give me anything, no laughs and no screams; but it is too intense the time spent on your feet ultra activated your pits and it is more than unbearable. Laughter and shrieks fill the room. I switch from pressure to spider, both sensations drive you mad but when I double spider on the right side you jump like I electrified you. Slowly one hand travels to the ribs and you are enveloped by your ultimate hell. Once again you can only accept what is happening to you. There is nothing you can do but give me what I want and hope you give enough to satiate my hunger for destruction. You try to count the seconds and you can never concentrate past 5. How can time be so inconsistent? How can the torture seem like it is never ending and a break be over before you notice?

"Oh my god my Lee your body should be put in the Lee hall of fame! Every last one of your nerves is active!" I lift my hands for a second to see if you will say anything.

"No mistress please!! I'll do anything just stop!!"

"Anything??"

You furiously nod your head "YES ANYTHING! JUST STOP!!"

"Hmmm, well let me see." I tap my fingers on your ribs pondering. Then my eyes flash to yours, with an evil grin. "NOPE! There is nothing I desire in this whole universe more than your tender skin under my unyielding weapons!!"

I quickly get some lube in my hands and rub it on your hips and begin to viciously spider. The intensity of the spiders just increased 10 fold, there could be 100 hands on your hips for all you know. Death would be such sweet relief right now, but you know I will do whatever I need to keep you alive to torture longer.

You hear me moan, and see bliss spread across my evil eyes. You know that sound, I have just had an explosive orgasm. Once again my searing eyes are boring into your soul.

"Thank you my Lee for the pleasure of your body!"

You cannot talk, you cannot move, there are a couple reluctant tears rolling down your cheeks. I release the cuffs this time and bring the chair back over. You sit in the chair and me on the arm, your head buried in my chest as I stroke your hair and kiss your head.

"My Lee you are the most incredible part of my life. That is what heaven is, pure ecstasy!"

We kiss like it is the end of the world, the passion we share is no where else to be found in this universe.

My Lee we have had many sessions and will continue to have many more. Thank you for finding me in this chaotic world my Fetish, Heart and Soul belong to you! <3

Wow, that was hot!!! I think I have a new fantasy lol....

damn.. i nearly booked a flight to Toronto after reading that!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back