• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JohnLock: The Case of The Ticklish Detective (m/m) More than a little sexual innuendo

april

1st Level Red Feather
Hello all! So I really wanted to do a m/m story and kind of threw out some ideas of the main characters. I received several messages in my inbox and Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch) and John Watson (Martin Freeman) won out so here you go! I will be writing more m/m very soon because the forum can use some variety and Ill cover the other requests. Please note that this story does have sexual innuendo between the two leading characters and a little bit more.

JohnLock/Awe they’d make the cutest couple!
http://youtu.be/vcl6X4KD_xk

Give it up John. Sure you are. I love the whole Sherlock “eye fu#king” John in this clip.
http://youtu.be/-CUwQxR5J4o

Benedict Cumberbatch Laughing, the most beautiful noise in the world ;)
http://youtu.be/ma9VUzeCrgw

“You have to speak with him John,” the worried voice of Mrs. Hudson emanated over the phones loud speaker in the Watson's home. John quickly hit the privacy button on his cell, not wanting his fiancée Mary to overhear their conversation.

“Sherlock Holmes is no longer my problem Mrs. Hudson. He dug his own grave; literally and for two years led me on to believe that he was dead…”

“But John, he’s lost without you,” she cut him off “he’s beside himself with grief without his only friend.”

“Sherlock? Grieving? That’ll be the day. He allowed me to grieve for two years Mrs. Hudson; two years! He deserves the discomfort.”

“Oh John.”

“Good day Mrs. Hudson.” with that he determinedly hung up the phone.

“So this is how you treat your friends is it?”

John spun around and faced Mary’s irate expression.

“You overheard that did you?”

Mary walked over to him and drew him into her arms.

“Look, I get it. I really do. But it’s been months. You have to go and talk with him. I see that you miss him; you love him John, he’s your best friend. Besides, he was yours long before I was.”

“Was my best friend; was. Wait a minute what did you just say?! Sherlock and I were never a couple!”

“Still is your best friend,” she corrected “otherwise you wouldn’t be putting him through all of this. And of course you were. Go now; go and talk to him.”

“Listen Mary, if I go over there now I might end up killing the man.”

“No you won’t,” she laughed “besides, Sherlock would snap you into two and I’d marry him just to spite you both.”

John laughed at the idea of Sherlock Holmes ever getting married.

“Fine,” he gave in “But I’m doing this for you and Mrs. Hudson, not for him.”

“That’s nice dear,” she gave him a knowing wink “tell him I say hello.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

John walked up the stairs to his former best friends flat. He didn’t know if he was ready for this confrontation but it had to be done. He didn’t relish in the idea of bringing any sort of comfort to the sometimes inhuman detective but for the sake of Mary and Mrs. Hudson. He reached for the doorknob but on second thought, rapped loudly against the door instead.

“Go away!” yelled a disgruntled voice.

“Sherlock it’s me, John.”

An uncomfortable moment of silence passed as John waited patiently outside the flat.

“Sherlock open the door.”

John heard a series of locks being unbolted and the door swung open. Sherlock stood there with an almost forlorn expression on his face. His attire was messy and three day old stubble shadowed his chin line.

“You look terrible.” was all John could come up with.

“I’m perfectly fine.” replied Sherlock who had turned and was heading over to the couch.

“Of course Sherlock, of course,” he began as he followed him into the apartment “you’re always fine; except that you’re not.”

“Why do you care?” asked Sherlock who carelessly plopped himself down on the couch.

John sighed heavily and ran a wearied hand through his short ash blonde hair.

“I don’t know! I shouldn’t, I really shouldn’t but I do. What you did to me was unforgivable…”

“I was protecting you.” he cut him off.

“Don’t do that Sherlock. Don’t you dare make excuses for breaking a man’s heart.”

Another uncomfortable if somewhat awkward silence passed between the two.

“Em, that came out wrong,” started John.

“No it didn’t.” corrected Sherlock looking him in the eye and silently daring him to refute the obvious.

“Alright then; you win Sherlock, you broke your best friend’s heart. Happy now?”

“John,” Sherlock groaned completely exasperated “you’re an idiot.”

“And you’re a mess,” replied John wanting to change the subject “draw yourself a bath and get cleaned up; then we’ll talk.”

Sherlock looked away insolently before standing up.

“Fine.” He replied stomping off to the bathroom.

“And don’t take two hours. I don’t have all day to wait on Sherlock Holmes.”

“Fine I heard you. Make us some tea.”

“I’m not your bloody housekeeper Sherlock!”

John thought he heard quiet laughter emanating from the bathroom and he couldn’t help but smile. As much as he was upset with his friend, he couldn’t stand to see him in the shape he was in. He had to figure out a way to cheer him up and he was sure he had a pretty good idea on how to accomplish that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock emerged from the bathroom freshly showered and shaved, sporting dark blue pajama pants under a paisley print bathrobe.

“Took you long enough.”

“I’m a creature of habit John.” Sherlock replied dramatically as he strode over to the kitchen which he had transformed into a make shift lab. He made no eye contact with John as he pulled up a stool and stared into a microscope lense pretending to be busy.

“So you’re just going to ignore me then Sherlock, is that it?”

“I cannot imagine what we could possibly say to each other that we did not cover during the first five minutes of your arrival.”

“No, no; you’re not going to do this to me,” said John shaking his head.

Sherlock ignored him as he busily replaced the test slide on his microscope and stared steadily at a specimen.

“Talk to me Sherlock.”

Silence.

“You know you have everybody worried about you. Mrs. Hudson is beside herself.”

Sherlock insolently rolled his eyes.

“Snap out of it Sherlock!”

He was getting no reaction out of the stubborn detective and he was quickly losing his patience.

“Fine…fine. You want to act like a child; Ill treat you like one.”

John walked over to him and poked him in the ribs. Sherlock jumped and eyed him in abject disbelief. John repeated the motion and Sherlock flew off the stool.

“What do you think you’re doing John?” he asked in a worried voice.

“Getting your attention.” replied John as he took a step towards the detective. Sherlock took two steps back and put up his hands in a defensive motion.

“This is childish.”

John took another step towards him.

“Exactly.” he replied as he began to close their distance.

Sherlock took off around the counter with John in determined pursuit. He caught up with the detective in the living room who whipped around to face his playful attacker. He attempted to capture the smaller man’s hands but John stealthily evaded him, going around his long arms and giving him quick tickles to his sides and stomach. Sherlock let out a string of unmanly giggles.

“Alright! Alright fine; I’ll talk!” Sherlock relented.

“No. No I don’t think so. I think you were right,” began John as he continued on with the ninja attacks, causing Sherlock to jerk about and double over “were done talking. I think it’s time for a bit of fun.”

The tickling sensations were making Sherlock become frantic as he futilely attempted to block his friend.

“I don’t want to hurt you John!” he managed to say through emasculating squeaks and squeals.

“You hurt me? That’ll be the day.” said John locking his leg behind Sherlock’s and kicking backwards so that the detective tripped and fell onto the floor with a thud. Sherlock rolled but John pounced and sat firmly on the detectives back. Before Sherlock could react, he reached under the man’s ribs and attacked with steady relentless tickles. Sherlock went wild, twisting and flailing his arms but he was stuck and could not dislodge his determined friend.

“Get off me John! Ahhh! Get off!” he managed to stifle any laughter with grunts and short yelps.

“Not until you grow up Sherlock!”

He reached higher up his ribcage, escalating the detective’s frantic agitation. Sherlock did not like the rout John was taking and if he reached his under arms he knew he would completely lose it. He writhed under the man’s touch, squirming and kicking out his long legs; doing anything he could possibly do to stop the mind numbing torment.

“Stop it John! I can’t…I can’t think. Stop please!”

“Never thought I’d hear you ask nicely…but no.”

Sherlock attempted to raise himself up with his arms but quickly realized his mistake when his friend’s clever hands finely made their way into his hallows and he slammed back down onto the floor as the incredibly evil sensations hit his nerve endings. Deep baritone laughter erupted from the struggling victim and for a few moments he couldn’t even muster the strength to fight back.

“Ahhhhahahaha! Stop! Ahahahaha! Oh god John stop it, stop it!”

John added more pressure behind his touch and Sherlock screamed out as laughter seemed to roar and shake throughout his entire body. They were sounds he had never heard his friend make before and he found himself intoxicated by them. Sherlock was completely paralyzed by the sensations and he lay there unable to fight; only to feel the sheer relentless torture of his current predicament. Tears began to roll down his well-defined cheekbones as his body twitched this way and that of its own accord.

"I’ll do anything!” he begged “Anything….ahahahaha youahahaha ask! Anything just stahahahap!”

John finely took pity on his stubborn friend and he stilled his hands as he sat up. He could hear Sherlock’s deep breathing as the detective began to gulp in large amounts of much needed oxygen.

“Have you learned your lesson then…eh Sherlock? Are you going to quit acting like a child and face the real world?”

He allowed the detective a few moments to recuperate from the ordeal before expecting an actual answer. Sherlock shuddered beneath him, a reaction he believed to be one of final acceptance but then the larger man surprised him by twisting his body upwards in one swift motion, effectively dumping him backwards onto the floor. Sherlock was on top of him in a flash, pinning his arms to his sides between two muscular legs.

“I could knock you out and be done with it,” Sherlock growled at him “but since you enjoy playing such nasty little depraved games, I thought I could join in on the fun.”

Sherlock wasted no time and he quickly lifted John’s shirt and began to skitter his long slender fingers against his exposed waistline. Unlike Sherlock’s stoic attempt to stave off his initial laughter, John’s reaction was immediate. Soft rolls of adorable laughter flowed from the smaller man’s mouth as his upper body lurched forward and his legs began to slam against the carpet.

“Sherlock no!” he hollard “Stop ahahahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahaha! Stop this now!”

“No.”

"For god's sake Sherlock!"

"You started it." he replied childishly.

“Please Sherlock! Ahahahahahaha! I’m begging you stop!”

“You’re an idiot John. Next time think things through a little more carefully. Did you think I would just roll over and not retaliate? John please…you insult my intelligence.”

His fingers danced upwards across John’s stomach, gently prodding; provoking even more other-worldly sounds out of his friend’s mouth. He began to silently count his ribs, applying just enough pressure every now and again to make his friend jump and yelp under his precise touch. He grinned down at John deviously right before going in on a five minute slaughter over the expanse of both his torso and ribs, relentlessly dishing out wave after wave of spiteful torment and subjection. It was a prick move he knew but he just couldn't help himself. John went off the deep end, jerking and flopping like a fish out of water. Sweat laced his brow as he lapsed in and out of silent laughter; his eyes begging and pleading for the relief Sherlock was not quite ready to give him. He willed his voice into action.

“No! No! No! No! Ahahahahahaha! Ahahahahaha! Stop Sherlahahahahahack! Stahahahahap! Stop it tickles! It tickles!”

Sherlock rolled his eyes and cocked his head to the side.

“Really? I couldn’t tell. I find it difficult to read your body language at the moment. Let’s see if this will clear things up a bit.”

He gently dipped one of his long fingers into John’s navel and delicately swirled it around. John’s eyes rounded to practically the size of saucers and he wailed out uproariously. His body struggled fiercely against the detectives touch as terrible tickling sensations emanated within his bellybutton.

“Ah, yes John,” Sherlock continued sarcastically “I can tell you now that you are clearly very ticklish. You might want to have that checked out.”

John wasn’t even listening to Sherlock’s teasing anymore as that finger continued to swirl in and out of his navel with deadly gentle accuracy. The sensations were driving him out of his mind as tears swelled in his eyes and maniacal laughter was being wrenched from his mouth.

“I’m sorryahahaha! I’m so sorry Sherlock! Ahahaha!”

His apology floored the detective and he immediately stopped the vengeful torture.

“Why are you apologizing to me John? You have nothing to be sorry for.”

John took a moment to catch his breath before looking up and meeting his friend’s confused gaze.

“But of course I do Sherlock,” he spoke gently between ragged breaths “I left you alone; when you came back I left you alone.”

“But you had every reason to…”

“No,” he cut him off “No I didn’t. I shouldn’t have just left you like that. I was being stubborn and selfish…and unkind.”

“But…”

“No Sherlock, don’t. Just accept my apology…please.”

Sherlock sat there completely dumbfounded and moved by his friend’s unselfish gesture. He had always thought of John as the best man he had ever known but in that moment he knew without a doubt and was absolutely sure of it. John smiled up at him reassuringly and that was his undoing. Before he could change his mind about what he was about to do he bent over and gently kissed John on the lips. John’s body stiffened for but a moment but then Sherlock felt him tentatively kiss him back. Their lips parted and tongues touched in a bittersweet dance. Sherlock couldn’t control his sudden passion and the kiss became more eager and wanton as six years of pent up sexual frustration unleashed upon the two. Sherlock released John’s arms from between his legs and they immediately flew up to his head; his fingers curling frantically into his dark thick locks around his neck as their kiss continued with primal abandon. Sherlock broke the kiss for a moment and reached up grabbing johns hands and slamming them down against the floor. He looked at his friend intensely, his eyes smoldering as he slowly dipped his head back down.

"Oh god." John groaned quietly.

He touched his lips to his once more, gently drawing his tongue against Johns lower lip before sucking it seductively into his mouth. This time the kiss was maddeningly slow; deliberate as to prove a point. Sherlock withheld his tongue, forcing John to want it, to fight for it which he did until Sherlock finely relented; once more giving over to forbidden passions.

And then…it was over. John pushed against Sherlock’s chest, breaking the kiss. They were both out of breath as they got up off of the floor and stood several feet apart from each other. John raised his hand over his mouth in hard contemplation and then he once more looked into his friend’s eyes.

“That can’t happen again.” he said.

“I understand.”

“I am an engaged man.”

“I know.”

“To Mary; were getting married.”

“Yes John I know.”

They stared at each other for a moment longer.

“Alright then. Em…so what case are we working on?”

Sherlock smiled in relief as he walked over to his desk and picked up several case files. The day’s events had been bittersweet but at least he still had his best friend and just perhaps, new-found hope.

The End

And on that note I’m going to leave you with this little video I personally made of Benedict Cumberbatch (aka Sherlock Holmes). Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/1Pg73xpVc_Y

Last edited:
Edited in a few more fun revisions ;)

Beautiful fic. Love the premise that they can only drop their barriers after physical contact.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back