• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alex's Predicament

EroticTickler19

“Mark, you sick bastard...you’re a genius!” the professor said to himself. He had just finished the final modifications on his time machine. He stepped back and took the blast shield off of his head, then set the blowtorch down. He looked up and down at the work of art, marveling at how quickly he was able to make it.
“Now, time to test it...” he said, and he aimed the beam into a small rodent cage. Setting the dial for “Frozen”, he pressed the big red button, and a colorful beam shot immediately from the tip of the machine. It arced into the cage and suddenly, the two hamsters within stopped moving...completely. He reached into the cage when the beam shut down and pushed one of them; it simply fell over into the fine wood chips that lined the bottom of the cage.
“Damn, I’m good...now for the human test.” He changed the aim of the machine, pointing it into a hole that he dug into the floor of his laboratory, which would allow the beam to touch Earth and freeze everything on it. He picked up a small wrist cuff, which he designed to make himself invulnerable to the beams effect, and put it on. Then, pressing the big red button again, he laughed to himself, the way all mad scientists do.
~~~~~~~
About an hour later, Mark was walking the halls of the nearby High School, which he attended with over 3,000 other students. Looking at his watch to see exactly where he froze time, he figured out what period it was, and headed for room G12, the room of his first human test subject. He opened the door and walked in, looked around, spotted Alex Hugh, and walked over to her. She was standing near the back of the room, looking at a grade chart that was posted on the far wall. Mark thought to himself, “I’m lucky she wasn’t sitting...that would have made this much more difficult.
Being the pervert that he was, he couldn’t help but run his hands up under her shirt and squeeze her breasts, then reach under her jeans and between her legs, then lay her down, take off her sneakers and socks, and lick up and down her soles. Most guys would do the same, given the circumstances. She was about 5'7", maybe 110 pounds, slim as anything, with huge tits for her size. They had to be about 38 C or so. She was 18, and in her senior year of high school, as was Mark. She was tanned dark and very evenly, and her feet were very nice. After he had had his fun, he put her foot wear back on, picked her up, and carried her outside to his car.
After putting the helpless, immobile girl into the back seat of the car, he drove her back to his lab. He parked in the secret underground garage and took her out of the back seat, carried her into the lab and wondered just how to go about this. He figured it out soon enough, though, and found two syringes of a powerful knock-out drug, injected them into her neck, and put a blindfold on her. Then, taking a second cuff and placing it on her wrist, he watched her become re-animated, realize that she was blindfolded, and begin to reach for it. The drugs quickly took effect; before she could even get her hands up to her face, she was out cold. Mark took her unconscious, naked body and laid her on a table in the middle of the room. He lifted her arms above her head and secured her wrists together to a set of padded cuffs at the end of the table. Now came the challenging part. He went into the other room momentarily and came back with a pole, about three feet long, that had two small discs attached to it, a foot and a half apart, that made it almost look like a dumbell. Mark slid the pole under Alex’s legs and positioned it under her knees, so that the discs were in between her knees, then hooked a long chain to each end of the pole. He pulled the chain back towards the end of the table where her wrists were secured and attached it to another hook. This lifted her knees to about six inches away from her torso, and the discs kept her legs spread wide. He looked at her lustfully and thought, Damn she’s sexy....and all mine, too....
To complete the process, and make sure she would be utterly helpless, he wrapped a long, soft silk rope around each ankle, then wrapped the rope around her thighs. Now she wouldn’t be able to kick, and that would really help for what he had in mind.
He looked over his work. Alex was naked, tied up, and unconscious. Her legs were suspended slightly in the air and spread wide apart. Her feet were facing down, but were also suspended slightly, so he’s have easy access to her soles.
Mark looked around and found his favorite new drug: An incredibly effective nerve stimulator, one that, when injected, makes every nerve in the body ten times as sensitive, except for pain sensing nerves. They were shut down by this drug, as novacane or morphine does. He injected her with this, and waited for her to awaken.
Alex slowly awakened from her slumber. She was a little confused, since she didn’t remember falling asleep in class. She opened her eyes...and saw nothing but darkness. Turning her head didn’t help, either; she realized she was blindfolded and wasn’t able to see anything at all.
“What the hell...?” she muttered as she tried to get up. She met the resistance of the bonds that her captor had set up. She struggled with a sudden intensity that Mark had never seen before as she was hit by a wave of panic. She yanked at her bonds, trying in vain to get free. After a few minutes, she had grown tired again, and gave up. Until then she thought she was alone, but now she heard soft breathing nearby. “WHO’S THERE?!?” she screamed, afraid like she never had been before.
“Just someone who wants you more than ever...” Mark said. She recognized the voice immediately. It was that damn pervert she’d known from school. He always made sick remarks to her in class, and she detested him.
“Let me go you fucking queer!!!” she screamed at him. He reached over and took off her blindfold. Her eyes met his, then his wandered down her body, and she blushed deeply, suddenly remembering that she was totally naked. She had already figured out that struggling was useless; she was tied up but good.
Mark reached over and poked her ribs once. Alex screamed in a sudden bout of ticklish surprise. She was extremely ticklish all over, but she felt...different, somehow, like it was worse. “Hey, what was that for?” she asked him harshly.
Mark looked at her and said, “That was for the language. I suggest you watch your mouth right now.”
“Yeah? What the fuck will you do about it?” she snapped.
“Uh oh....we have a bad little naked girl on our hands. I think I’ll have to punish you.” he said, with no hesitation. He walked to the end of the table, above her head, and reached down, beginning to run his fingertips up and down under her arms. She screamed again and yanked on her bonds as the ticklish bolts of sensation shot through her.
“NOOOO AAAAAAAAAH!!” she hollered. She didn’t have time to begin laughing, because he had already stopped. She laid there for a moment, her eyes wide, scared. What was he going to do to her?
“I think it’s about the right time to tell you of my plans. I know how ticklish you are. I also have a huge tickling fetish. You’re my tickleslave, Alex, and I will keep you here in my lab to tickle you all over your body until I decide to let you go.” Mark stated simply.
With that, Mark blindfolded her again and placed a strip of duct tape over her mouth. She began to scream with fright under her gag but couldn’t. Mark climbed onto the table and straddled her hips. He then explained to her about the nerve stimulants that were making her feel over ten times as ticklish as usual, and that they don’t wear off. When he told her that she would be like that for the rest of her life, she wiggled wildly in a panic. Then, he rested his hands on her ribcage and she started to giggle under the tape. He hadn’t even begun to tickle her yet and she was already giggling.
He arched his fingers and poked them into her stretched out sides repeatedly, travelling up and down her ribs. She immediately screamed again underneath her gag and began to writhe on the table. “MMMMPHHHHHHMMHMMHMMHMM!!!” she screamed. She arched her back and her tits jiggled as she laughed uncontrollably. She thrashed her head from side to side as he tickled all the way up and down her sides and into her smooth, pale underarms, where he lightly scratched her soft skin with his fingertips. Her laughter was increasing as he tickled her underarms, so he figured he’d hit a sensitive spot.
Alex felt so incredibly vulnerable. She was naked, tied up and immobile, and blindfolded and gagged. She couldn’t see anything, say anything, or move anywhere. The ticklish sensations coursing through her body were so intense! As the maniac tortured her ribs and underarms she screamed from underneath her gag and arched her back, trying but failing miserably to buck her captor off.
Mark enjoyed torturing her underarms and sides for a half hour before giving her the first break. He stopped tickling her but she kept giggling under her tapegag. To add to her plight, he lightly began to massage her large breasts. In spite of herself, she let out a moan, though it was inaudible under the tape. Mark could tell she was getting a little turned on, as her nipples were beginning to stand erect. Alex was really trying her hardest to avoid this; she detested being tickled but being restrained so mercilessly was beginning to make her horny! The trouble was that she also hated her captor, and if it were mostly anyone else, she’d have already begun to beg for sex.
After a few seconds of kneading her large tits with his hands, Mark decided to really torture her. He lightly started scratching her erect nipples with his short fingernails. Alex begin to wiggle around under him, giggling softly. He lightly scratched the tips of her nipples and around them, widening the circle a slight bit every second. Eventually, he was raking all ten fingernails all over he supple soft breasts, and she was giggling and squealing beneath him. After a few minutes, he pulled the tape gag gently from her mouth, and continued to tickle her breasts.
“Ooooh, please hee hee hee, that’s not fair, Mark don’t...hehehe hee hee hee, please!” she giggled.
Mark turned his head and looked between her legs. After all that fuss and commotion, and all the threats she made towards him...he saw that a wet spot was forming on the table beneath her bum. After all that, she was so horny that she was beginning to drip on the table! She’d never admit it, though, so he figured he’d torture her for a few hours first. He leaned over and lightly dragged his tongue over her left breast, starting at the bottom and licking lightly, teasingly to the nipple and circling it, then back down. His right hand kept stroking her other breast. After another couple of minutes, poor Alex was beginning to actually laugh, and he stopped.
Alex softly begged him. “Mark, please, don’t tickle me anymore...I’ll do what you want. I can’t take being tickled like this...I’ll do anything for you, just don’t tickle me any more, okay?”
Mark was silent. Alex became worried, but then she felt him get off of her hips.
“Whew,” she said out loud. Then, she felt a light touch on her belly, and she squealed. “Oh, hey, no pleeeeeeeeEEEEEEASE! HEE HEE HEE NO NOT MY BELLY OH MY GOD HEE HEE HAHAHAHAHAHA!” she laughed as he started pressing into her taut tummy. He dug his fingertips into her stomach and she arched her back again, screaming with sudden hysterical laughter. “NOOO HOHOHOHO OH MY GAHAHAHAD THAT’S WORSE HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!” She bucked up and down as much as she could, which was only an inch or so. Mark ran his fingertips over her belly for several minutes before changing targets and tickling a little lower on her belly. He traced his fingertips back and forth, all over the area under her navel, tickling her sexy belly for about a half hour before letting her catch her breath.
After he had stopped, she laid there, still giggling, realizing that her arousal was mounting. She liked being tied up...but why was she becoming so horny? She hated being tickled...
Mark kneeled on the table between her legs. He reached into a bag that was attached to the side of the table and pulled out two long, stiff white feathers. Alex never saw them since she was blindfolded. He slowly began to run the tips of the feathers up and down Alex’s smooth upper thighs, enjoying the reaction of Alex giggling sharply, then gasping as the feathers glided extremely close to her privates, then back down towards her knees.
“Ohohoho no, Mark, that’s too much, pleeeeEEEEEEASE *gasp* no...Oh my gosh hee hee hee....oh it tickles oh my GOOOOOOOOSH!” Suddenly Alex took in a very sharp breath as one feather tip touched her pussy lips. Mark dragged it up and down her exposed lips, keeping in mind that the drugs he gave her earlier made her ten times as sensitive down there, too.
“Oooooooh my....yes....yes! Ooooooooooooohhhhhh my God that feels sooo good...oooooh, no, wait, what are you, nooohohohh hee hee hee hee please, oh God it tickles!!! NOOO PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAAA HEE HEE HEE HEE HAHAHAHAAAA!!” she began to scream as Mark made the feathers tickle the creases between her thighs and pussy. “NO OH MY PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAH HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEE!!!” She wiggled and laughed, trying to make her pussy touch the feathers, but Mark was too skillful as he tickle her only in her creases. He tortured her like this for quite some time, over an hour if he was right, then finally stopped. Alex’s pussy was so wet by this point that she was dripping into a puddle on the table. “Oh, Mark, please, let me cum...I’ll do anything, tickle me some more if you need to, just let me cum!!” she begged. She couldn’t believe she said that. She had just ASKED for more tickling! Was she going mad? She realized suddenly that she had begun to enjoy being tickled on her privates. But that didn’t prepare her for what happened next.
She felt Mark get off the table and walk down towards her feet. She was so orgasm-starved that she didn’t realize what was happening until she felt something warm and moist touch her left sole.
“Hey, what are you.....oooohhHHHH NO HAHAHAHAHAH!!!” she began to scream, louder than he ever heard her scream before. Mark dragged his tongue up and down the entire length of her left sole, over and over again, and she scrunched her toes and screamed in ticklish agony. He then used all ten fingertips to reach over and tickle her right sole as he licked her left one. Alex was screaming in laughter and yanking at her bonds wildly, trying to escape. Her feet were by far the most ticklish part of her body. Ten fingers and a tongue tortured her soles, the fingers focusing on her arch, the most ticklish part of her feet. The tongue swirled on her other arch, also making her scream in laughter. Mark decided to spend the most time on her feet, and he tickled and licked her soles for an hour before changing his attack strategy. Without giving her a chance to catch her breath, he started tickling each sole with every finger of each hand, scrabbling his fingertips over her arches and heels, and began to suck her toes and flick his tongue between her toes. Her feet scrunched and flexed, but she spread her toes in agony, too, and that’s when his tongue would dart between them, making her squeal louder. Her feet were great tickle targets, and he tickled and licked her soles and toes for three more hours before finally giving her her final break before the longest, most intense tickling began.
Alex laid on the table, gasping for air, fighting for it through the giggles. Her feet were tingling, her body was sweaty and shaking, and her sexual arousal was at an all time high. The sweat on her skin glistened in the laboratory’s light, and her tits heaved up and down as she fought for air. She couldn’t believe how horny the tickling and licking of her feet had gotten her. After a painful few minutes of anticipation, she felt her toes being tied back and the tickling begin again. Her back arched, her breasts jumped as she sharply inhaled, and they jiggled as she began to laugh, the ten fingers tickling up and down her now stretched-out, taut soles. She was completely defenseless, but....she loved it! The tickling became more intense as Mark pressed into her soles with his fingertips. Scratching all over her beautiful feet, he tickled her for a few minutes on both soles, then only tickled one as he walked partway around the table. Leaning over between her legs from the side of the table, he lowered his tongue to her pussy. The sudden jolt of pleasure and the constant tickle torture of her soles drove hor to an instant orgasm, making her scream and laugh as the tickling continued. The orgasm lasted about 30 seconds, and he wouldn’t stop anything! He tickled her sole mercilessly and tongued her pussy constantly, flicking his tongue over her clit and pushing it into her pussy, making her scream in delight as orgasm after orgasm racked her body and the ticklish sensations became more and more intense. After several climaxes, her reached into his bag and got out a vibrator, pushed it into her, turned it on to full speed and tickled her feet with both hands again. She screamed out louder than ever before as she was taken repeatedly to heaven and back, over and over, tickled to multiple orgasms. After another half hour of this, she finally passed out from a nervous system overload.
While Alex slept for a little, Mark kept his arousal up by caressing her unconscious body and licking hey feet and sucking her toes. He had quickly taken off his clothes right after she passed out, and his cock was hard as a shaft of steel. He waited for her to awaken, and shen she did, she immediately began giggling again, as he was lightly tonguing her soles again.
When he noticed that she was awake, he climbed onto the table and slid his dick into her pussy. She immediately arched her back and let out a super-sensitive moan as he slowly slid in and out of her. When he started to gently tickle her ribs with one hand, though, the screaming began again. She laughed and laughed, writing under him as he ticklefucked her, making her cum again and again and again before he finally shot his load into her. They came at the same time, and Mark collapsed on top of her, tired.
Alex breathed a heavy sigh, and said, “I’m your tickle slave.” Marks eyes went wide as he realized he could keep her, quite literally forever, in the halted time. He pulled himself out of her and began to tickle her sides again, devising all kinds of new games to play with his horny, ticklish little toy.

Oh really?

The best story ever? Why would you say something like that? *Has a very big head all of a sudden* ;-)

Interesting story. Could have done without some of the language. You are quite an extreme tickler!!! I'll have to watch out for you!!!:wow:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back