• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Mr Evans ( FFFF/M tickling) part 2

kalle

Mr Evans: NOOOOOOO STOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP STOP STOP AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO!!!

Lauren: Does it tickle mr Evans, hahahaha!!??

All of us girls were laughing hard now. He had nowhere to escape the 40 fingernails what was tickling his whole body. He was totally trapped! Me, straddling his waist and letting nails running up and down his sides, ribs, abs and from time to time I tickled his fully erected penis outside his boxers. Tiffany had pulled away his pillow and now sat cross-legged with mr evans head was lying on her legs, tickling his chest, armpits, neck and on underside the arms and over his flexing biceps. He was breathing heavily and the muscles on his whole upper body was flexning with a very appealing sight. Behind me was Amber and Britney who gave his thighs, calves and feets a tickle torture like nothing else before. Their fingernails showed no mercy, as he was kicking with his legs as his whole life depended on it.

Amber: Wow, these leg muscles you have Mr Evans. Do you work out a lot??

Britney: He must be a be a work out o holic, look when I do this to his thighs.

Britney pulled hers nails his thighs and went inside his thighs and went back to his feets. Mr Evans screams for the top of his lungs.

Mr Evans: NOOOO; THAT TICKLES SOO BAD!!! PLEASE STOP, JUST STOP!! I´VE HAD ENOUGH!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!???

Tiffany looked deep into his eyes and said: Hush hush hush now Mr Evans, we had just begun, believe me!

After an hour, we stop tickling Mr Evans and me, britney and amber got of the bed, leaving Mr Evans, still all tied up with Tiffany in her lap, We got a bottle of water and Tiffany started to giving it to him. He was totally fatigued and sweaty. Once the big bottle of water was empty, we started to play spin the bottle who was gonna give him the total humiliation. Yes, the water also had another purpose. We were about to tickle mr Evans until he had peeded himself.

Lauren: Ok, time to spin the bottle. Who´s gonna be the lucky one this time. Tiffany won last time, thats why she´s still in bed with our victim, so now its only the three of us who´s gonna play.

Britney: I wanna spin it this time!!

Amber: I really hope its gonna be me this time. Whats the comfort prices if anyone of us lose?

Lauren: There is no loser in this game. Only the victim of course ;)

Britney spinned the bottle and it flips around without stopping for loooooong seconds. Suddenly it stopped and I was poiting at me.

Lauren: AHHHHH, YES!!! NOW ITS MY TURN BITCHES!!

Amber: Oh my god, I hope you show more mercy this time than you did on my little brother last time you slept over. He´still traumatized you know, hehe.

Lauren: Hehehe, he had it coming for him, since he was all bratty to me the whole day, that little shit, hehehe.

Britney: When did that happened? Have I missed something??

Amber: Well, he´s a brat thats for sure. Next time he´s all yours Britney.

Lauren: Ok, focus now girls! It tickle time, round two!!

I sat between Mr Evans legs and Amber and Brittany joined Tiffany on each side of mr Evans upper body and lightly scratched him over his chest and abs and everytime He winced and looked with worried eyes all over the room as the girls giggled at him.

Tiffany stroking his cheeks and forehead, looked him deep in the eyes and said with a low comforting voice: Just relax mr Evans, just relax, hush hush... dont move or say anything. Mr Evans mumbled: No, no, please no, just....just...no, please dont.....

All of my ten long fingernails, painted in a pink transparent nail polish now went on full attack on Mr Evans footsoles. He twisted his whole body and screamed for the top of his lungs: NOOOOOOOO, FUCK YOU ALL NOOOOOOOO, AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NOOOOO, GAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Amber, britney and tiffany now started to play a game what we call " Running spiders" which means that very fast fingernails running all over victims body and it tickles really bad, especially if the victim has a fit body with almost no body fat and Mr Evans is the perfect victim for this game. 30 nails runnings all over his ribs, abs, sides, arms, chest and my fingers working his feets. My position of the whole scenario was very satisfying. I saw a very fit man in his early 30s, tied down, his body twisting aroun on the bed, ranging his muscles, totally covered with small, sexy female hands with long fingernails in colourful transparent nailpolish runnings around all over his body and I felt in my body a sexual pleasing and I couldnt help smiling at him. We all smiled :)

Mr Evans: HEY HEY, YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP NOW OF ELSE I´M GONNA PISS ALL OVER ME!! UNTIE ME NOW!!!

This was what I was looking for!!

Lauren: Just a little bit longer Mr Evans. Just a tiny liiiiiiittle bit longer. I will stop in time, I promise ;)

Tiffany: Just relax Mr Evans, this will not get over hand

Amber: Yeah exactly! You can take it, be a man!!!

Britney: You´re a real trooper if you can handle it just for a little bit longer.

We all gave each other a wink of an eye and had no intension to stop. The tickling carried on as Mr Evans starting to sound like a sobbering little boy. Tears start to roll down from Mr Evans eyes.

Mr Evans: oh no, no, no, NO NO NO NO NO!! NOOOOO!!! oh shit....

We reached out goal. Mr evans gray underwear turned dark as he filled his underwear with urine. Mr evans body totally relaxed as he had gave up, The stallion was broken and we had victory in our hands.

Lauren: YES, YES, YES!!!! I STILL GOT WHAT IT TAKES!!!

Britney: GIRLS RULES!!!! EVEN IN BED!!!

Tiffany: ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE SESSIONS EVER

Amber said teasefully: What went wrong Mr Evans?? We were about to stop right there.

Lauren. Ok, enough of the teasing. Mr Evans, we will clean you all up down. Do you mind if you cut up your underwear and throw them in the trash?? We´re not gonna untie you yet, we have one more thing to do You cant use them anymore.

Mr Evans didnt respond my question and I supposed it was ok. I went to the bathroom and found a scissor. I alos found a small bottle of massage oil which will come handy later on. The other girls went to soak several towels to clean up Mr Evans body, totally covered with sweat. I cut up the his underwear and threw away them in the trash. I washed his penis with my hands and a small bowl of warm water. When the other girl was done with his body, we all took turns cleaning Mr Evans penis, adding more water, slowly washing it with our hands as it was the most precious thing on earth. Mr Evans penis was large, thick and verk dark. The cleaning process seemed to be well comforting for Mr Evans. He had stopped sobbering and was now totally relaxed as we now was cleaning him all dry. We all started to speak to him with soft, comforting voices

Lauren: Mr Evans, are you ok??

Britney: Mr Evans??

Tiffany: Wake up Mr Evans

Amber: Mr Evans, are you there?

Mr Evans responded with a weak, broken voice: ohh, ohh, shit.....oh my god..... why, just tell me why... what have I done?

Lauren: Dont worry about that. Its over now... Now we want to reward you for being such a trooper. We never leave our victims unrewarded, dont we girls??

Tiffany: Absolutly not, the best ending is coming now!

Amber: You´re gonna love it!!

Britney: Yeah! They all do ;)

I gave the bottle to to tiffany, who still were sitting in the same position, pouring out the massage oil over Mr Evans chest and abs. Tiffany and Amber directly went to action by rubbing out the oil over Mr Evans muscluar upper body. The oil made the abs and chest muscles more visible than before and tiffany, amber and britney started to veeery lightly scratching his body with their nails.

Tiffany: hush hush mr evans, just relax, we´re done tickling you. This is just for the relaxing part. Close your eyes and just relax...

I was massaging Mr Evans legs as I was observing the penis. Many thougths went through my mind before I grabbed the massage oil bottle and pour out some oil on mr evans penis. I grabbed his penis and started to stroking it up and down, faster and then slower and then faster again and then faster and faster.

Tiffany: What are you doing?? are you jearking him off??

Amber: Holy shit, if you dont slow down, he will come!!!

Britney: This is gonna be fun to see!!

Mr Evans started to breath heavily and licking his mouth and gasping for air.

Lauren: Come on now, come on. I know you want to come!! keeping massaging girls, I got this!!!

After a few minutes, A huge load of sperm sprayed out from Mr Evans Penis. He grunted and moaning loudly and I squezzed out the last drop.

We untied Mr Evans and we all crawled up to him and laid down and rested together, snuggling and cuddling and no-one could be more happier than Mr Evans himself. Afterwards we all took a long shower together and Mr Evans really knew how to handle a womans body in the shower. After washing of us one by one, he fingered us one by one and we later on kissed him goodnight and went back to our hotel room. This was so far the best ticklingsession we ever had!!

The following day, We were sitting down in the lounge waiting for the other students and teachers to go sight seeing. Thats when we spotted a few local guys checking in a the reception. As we heard they were all local and they waved at us and gave us long glacens at us. The four of us now looked at each other and said at the same time: This is gonna be soooo fun ;)

The End

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back