• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annabel gets taught a lesson

Burtonfan9000

This is the first story that i have ever done so sorry if there is spelling mistakes and the odd grammar error I have never been that good at English lanauge Due to learning problem :-(

Annabel gets taught a lesson

Annabel a 23 year old nurse worked at the local hospital as a senior nurse , one morning Annabel Prepared to start teaching Chloe a 19 year old new nurse , Annabel hated teaching but since she worked at a teaching hospital she had no choice.

Annabel sat at her desk waiting and then a slim nurse came in I am looking for Annabel ? I am Annabel she replied oh I am chloe , Chloe replied ok said Annabel lets get started with some rules ,
1. You do everything i tell you I dont care whether you want to do it or not
2. I dont care about anything you think and i dont take advice from little nurses like you
that's all my rules Chloe , Immediately Annabel had annoyed Chloe but chloe said nothing , the day proceeded and Annabel continued to push Chloe around and Chloe was really getting annoyed and fed up of Annabel.
Look said Annabel its lunch so go off and have it meet me back here in an hour , Chloe was super angry at Annabel " For god Sake she's a right evil young lady I think she needs to be brought down a peg" Thought Chloe in her head , Chloe found a quiet space outside and phoned a friend.

Yeah said the female voice on the other end of the phone hi its Chloe hey Chloe said the other woman how's it going oh not to good Chloe why replied the woman Well Emma my trainers just evil but you could help me oh how replied Emma , have you got the vibrators , lotion and the quick restrain table yes said Emma why I think I need to teach my mentor Annabel that she needs to be nice to me and i think tickling and vibrating her feet will teach her ok said Emma lets have a quick look at this Miss Annabel and find out if she is ticklish what's her name Annabel Smith said Chloe.

ok then said Emma lets see ...... ahh here we go no info on whether she's ticklish but i have all her other info for you wow said Chloe how do you do that I cant say said Emma anyway she's a size 5 she's 5 ft 4 her full name is Annabel Melissa Smith Well i will find out everything else myself when i take her into the abandoned sound proof lab when she finishes, Emma leave the stuff at the front desk i will pick it up from there and set it up alright Chloe it will be there shortly.

"Annabel please report to the office phone" was sounded Annabel answered the phone Annabel she Annabel its Chloe I am in the old abandoned lab I have something that could really be good for you and Chloe put the phone down , Annabel would do anything if it helped her so she went to the old lab, Annabel opened the door and walked in it was dark and Annabel could not see Chloe was standing behind she sliently closed it and Annabel heard a key turn in the lock and then said Chloe this is not funny and you are in big trouble Annabel then felt cold metal cuffs being placed on her ankles what the hell said Annabel ! , Hello Annabel said Chloe as she turned on the lights and faced Annabel.

I am now in charge and you are going to get a lesson in treating me correctly you are in so much trouble Chloe Annabel said I dont think so replied Chloe now get on your hands and knees Annabel , Annabel knew even though she could fight against Chloe she knew that it would be impossible to go nowhere fast with cuffs on her ankles and Chloe would easily catch her so she did as Chloe ordered.

Annabelle now crawl to the wooden box chloe demanded , Annabel shuffled over to the wood box , Chloe approached her placed the stocks on Annabel's Ankles and removed the cuffs and raised the box which was a cleverly designed rising restraint once lifted up Chloe locked the stocks and then secured Annabel's Hands , Annabel was now completely helpess , a few seconds later Annabel felt Chloe unstrapping her black cross strap heels and sliding them off , ooh pretty bare feet said chloe as she caught sight of Annabel's bare feet Size 5 right? , how do you know that said Annabel Snappily oh I know about you Annabel I bet they are very ticklish? Annabel said nothing she knew what chloe was going to do if she Admitted it , Chloe walked infront of Annabel once again with a pole with a vibrator on it , now then Annabel i think its time to place 2 of these on your feet and switch them on , no pleaded Annabel i will be nice oh so your feet are ticklish then Annabel oh this is going to be fun.

No cried Annabel as Chloe returned to her feet and heard her unscrew the top on the foot lotion that Emma gave Chloe to use on Annabel's feet , Annabel could not help it but giggled when Chloe rubbed the lotion into her toes hahaaahaa not my toes oh so your toes are sensitive then Annabel so Chloe concentrated there and placed more lotion between her toes Chloe loved the look of Annabel's blue nail varnish on her toes and wanted to bite on them but refrained so she could use the vibrators first as she was going to really torture the 5.4 slim pony tailed brunette for sometime Annabel continued to giggle like a little school girl as Chloe continued to rub the lotion into the gaps between her toes.

right then Annabel said Chloe as she screwed the top back on the lotion and then Annabel heard "beep beep" no cried Annabel as Chloe placed the vibrators against her feet now then Annabel said Chloe as she stood in front of Annabel yet again when I press these buttons the vibrations will tear through your soft bare soles sending you into orbit , Annabel begged again but Chloe with a evil look pressed the buttons and the vibrations started HHHHHHHHHAHAAAAHHHHAAAHAAA screamed Annabel oh dear Annabel does that tickle mocked Chloe as she watched tears form and fall from Annabel's eye's chloe then moved back to Annabel's Soft feet to watch the Helpless Annabel try to flick her feet away from the vibrators and inadvertently time and time again curl her toes around the vibrator's.

Chloe decided to become even crueler to Annabel at this point by increasing the vibrators speed Annabel now started to sliently laugh and Chloe then ran her teeth down the tops of Annabel's bare feet and spent time with some special attention to her sensitive toes Annabel's head flicked back like a flash when chloe touched her toes indicating it was pure torture for the little brunette , chloe then stopped the vibrators and looked at her Annabel's hair was so wet it was dripping and the bobble she had it in had fallen out and her hair was messy.

Annabel spoke for the first time since Chloe started I ..hhhh...s.ss.ssorry said Annabel please let me go oh no said Chloe i have not done with you yet Annabel not by a long shot I have some friends that want to meet you Annabel , but for now i am going to just going to keep tickling you for a bit longer.

Chloe then Restarted the vibrators and resumed biting and licking Annabel's toes and soles and no-one could help the brunette.
What friends does Chloe want Annabel to meet?
you will find out in experiments

Congratulations on posting your first story. It's interesting to read other people's work. There are a couple of things you need to work on, but overall you have a backbone which is Annabell being a bitch to Chloe (love that name by the way). You left us hanging there at the end, so it will be interesting to see where you take this one. Thanks for posting. You are a work in progress, just like me!! :peace:

Not bad. Not bad at all. I dig the setting and premise.

I think that if your English isn't too strong, you can pass it off to someone as like an editor type of deal. Help your phrasing and grammar and make sure your ideas come across just as you envision them. Great first effort.

Part 2 is now completed and i am currently adjusting it and writing part 3 and a completely different feet tickling Story Called Mollie's Dream.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back