• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Darn Witch: Part 4 "Finale" */m

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
That Darn Witch: Part 4 "Finale" */m

I had essentially sold my soul to the devil, or a witch in this case, by not accepting a token from that creepy old hag a few months back. Ever since then I had been tormented and surprised by a number of encounters with magical witchcraft and torture. The thing was...after every incident, I would strangely forget the previous had happened, making every new experience a complete and utter surprise for me.

It was mid-springtime on some random weekend, and something, I realize now it was that witch's foolish prank, sparked in my head that intrigued me to visit a department store. Not just any store, it was called: "Plush World." It was the largest shopping place to get any kind of stuffed animal, fluffy toy, or plush item you could imagine. Anywhere from hand-held fuzzy balls, to massive, giant-sized teddy bears, it had it all.

Now, at the time I decided to go to this store, it was already 7:30, with thirty minutes till closing time. I wandered around the store without any intent of purchasing anything, I kind of just looked around. When I realized the store was about to close, I got giddy and excited, and I actually ran and hid in one of the "houses" that was up to display some of the products. I lied down in that small, plastic house, and stayed there quietly until every last employee left that shop and locked up.

Then it hit me. What the hell was I thinking?

I got up and out of that stupid play house and quickly walked towards the front exit, keeping in mind it was now quiet and dark in the large store. When I reached the front doors, I realized that they were bolted and good only be locked with a key...and from the outside! Shit. So I decided maybe the back entrance, however, that would set off the fire alarm, and they police station was right across the street so, maybe I shouldn't. I was in quite the predicament when I walked over to a large carpeted area of the store that kids would often play in. I lied down and relaxed, thinking over and over of how I had even come up with the idea. I suddenly felt a strain and realized I couldn't move. I looked down at myself and gasped.

I was lying in a spread X position, and I was completely immobile. I then smelled that faint, intoxicating aroma that brought back some foggy memories of a witch.

"Hello again Dear!" Appeared Eleanor, this time in her awfully old and ugly form.

I cringed at the sight of her as I tried to wriggle under my magical bonds, but couldn't budge.

"Oh don't you fuss now! The fun is soon to follow!" She croaked in her elderly voice.

She hunched on over towards me and began to take off my shirt and undershirt.

"What are you!" I cried.

"Don't tempt me deary!" She giggled.

I hushed up as she unbuckled my pants and literally stripped me down to my birthday suit. I was still held in that same, somewhat comfortable position.

"This is unfortunately our last meeting, you've been much fun!" She said.

She then began swirling her ancient fingers around, humming madly to herself.

"Bibity bobity ...gitchi goo!" She cackled as she disappeared in a mist of pink smoke.

Upon her absence, a pink spotlight from the ceiling now shined down upon me. I could almost taste what was about to happen, just by the circumstances I was in. To my sheer horror, I was right. From the highest shelves to the plastic houses set up for display, literally hundreds and hundreds of stuffed bears, plush tigers, fuzzy lions, you name it, came pouring down and crawled and walked towards me. Imagine the scene in Lord of the Rings in the mines of moria, where tons and tons of orcs surround them completely; it was like that, except I was naked and restrained, and they were all pink, white, and colorful plush toys.

I didn't make a peep as they all crowded around me, moving in slowly. A bunch of ridiculously fluffy plush lions began to rub their fuzzy manes around my calves while some dragged their paws across my sensitive feet.

"Hehehehehehehaaa whaaaattttt!!!" I giggled all of a sudden as his unexpected occurrence.

The soft fuzz slid across my bare soles, as the thin hair of the mane trickled in between my ticklish toes. I writhed and laughed as the pride of stuffed lions mercilessly petted my lower legs.

As the enormous fluffy crowd came closer towards me, I felt a wave of animals brush up against my sides. Tons and tons of them wiggled furry paws and nuzzled fluffy faces against my ribs and tummy and armpits, sending me into insanity with giggles.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAH stohaaaahahahop!!!" I cried as the fur had me in a ticklish trance.

My mind became foggy as I couldn't think straight from the excess tickling. As more toys crowded in, they simply pushed harder, tickling more intensely. I felt brushes, paws, tails, and heads of all fuzzy and furry sizes alike, all reaching out in an attempt to tickle or at least graze my skin.

"Hahahaahahaahahahaaah!" I couldn't take it any longer.

Much to my embarrassment and surprise, my penis began rising and hardening. As more stuffed animals pushed and tickled, many would brush against my inner thighs and crotch. Soon from all the accidental groping I was sporting a massive erection.

Amidst my continuous cackling and throbbing boner, I saw a massive, pink, fluff of a creature skulking towards my defenseless body. A huge elephant walked through the waves and crowds of smaller plush toys and knelt down in between my legs. The beast was immense, easily two times my size. I stared and awe at it, with an open mouth that allowed ticklish laughter to constantly flow out of. I winced at the elephant as I raised its pink, beyond fluffy trunk and swooped down...

"AAAAAAWWWW HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAAHAAAA!" I moaned through cackling laughter.

The pink furry monster had sunk its trunk down around my cock and began sucking in. It was unlike any pleasure I had ever experienced. Tight walls of velvety fluff that pulled and tickled my erect cock.

All the sensations were too much. I screamed with giggles as I came intensely into that furry trunk, laughing on as I did. The tickling didn't stop however, much to my dismay.

That sly plush elephant than let its trunk sneak under my testicles as it sniffed my cheeks and then grazed my perineum.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!" I screamed as I passed out.

Eleanor had done her job...

I rather enjoyed it :) I thought it was extremely inventive and intense! I've not seen tickles like this before, which actually makes it more exciting to read! The only real critique I have is the length. It's good, but it also feels like things are just getting started. Indeed, I actually wonder where this fellow is going to wake up at, and what state he'll be in, and I feel like there's still quite a story to be told!

My only suggestion is to keep writing what you love :) I'm looking forward to more stories like this series of yours!

I liked the story as well. It, along with the other parts, were fun to read. The witch is certainly the most interesting character, and I hope you write more about her, and reveal some of her background. I'll be sure to read it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back