• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Justices" Episode 1 (F/F, FF/F Intense, Foot Fetsh)

Jondude

TMF Expert
Looks like I got it done earlier than expected! Enjoy!

Without further ado, I present Episode 1 of "The Justices". In today's episode, the nefarious Blondie makes her first move against The Justices by targeting their youngest (and one of the sexiest): Sorcera.

(Disclaimer: Like any TV Series, I plan on writing episodes on some kind of schedule. Ideally, I want to do one every month at least. However, I do reserve the right to release these episodes as I see fit, as I am doing this for my own enjoyment as well as the community's. If I am being hassled for more and as such this no longer becomes fun, I will heavily contemplate ending the project. Please be considerate when requesting for more content. Thank you.)

For backstory, the premise of this series and bios/pics on the characters featured here and in future installments, check out this thread here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?249348-quot-The-Justices-quot-A-superhero-tickling-series-(Backstory-Bios)

"The Justices"

in

Episode 1: "Laughter is MAGIC!"

(Location Unknown), Germany. Last Week...

It had been weeks since Vayne had funded this excavation of a castle thought lost to time, a castle a few knew was a secret laboratory where a mad German doctor conducted his twisted experiments. One by the name of Kitzeliges, and so far since the dig started... nothing. Just... nothing.

It has to be here... the mysterious woman in charge thought.

This is where they found Ninevolt and Ultimaiden, I read the files. This is where the key to our plans will be found...

Her men continued digging, despite how futile it seemed.

Those "Justices" have a weakness, and I know Kitzeliges found it. A man as smart has him MUST have stored the data somewhere... Where? she lamented to herself.

"HEY! I GOT SOMETHIN'!" one of her henchmen yelled out, derailing her train of thought and filling her with excitement at the prospect of all their hard work paying off.

Beneath some castle rubble, a man pulled out what looked to be a storage container, about the size of a frisbee. It looked to be ahead of it's time, but still fer behind the technology of today. It looked like it was locked by some sort of voice recognition. More than likely password locked... But luckily, through all her research during the course of this assignment, Blondie had a good idea of what the password was...

"Der Lagerflansch ist mächtiger als das Schwert..." the blonde in the dark grey suit and red velvet stilettos spoke in fluent german, and the box opened, revealing some hand-written notes by the mad doctor who once owned this castle... and discovered the one weakness all the superheroes in this world share. The key to their plans.

Dialing her phone's speed-dial, a voice answered in seconds.

"Yes?"

"We have it." she simply stated.

"Good. Gooood..." the man on the other end smiled, evilly.

* * *​

Angel City, California. Now...

Damn it... I knew I shouldn't have booked two shows so close together!

"Ugh... I need a secretary..."

Miranda Tyson couldn't help but rest her head on her steering wheel as the red light that was keeping her from her next appointment continued to shine bright, as if it were mocking her at this point. The steering wheel of her fancy, crimson Corvette Stingray, the last thing she bought before she was cut-off from her tremendous trust fund... Now, young Miri's a struggling stage magician who, despite the fact that she knew better than to book two shows so close, is taking as many jobs as possible to pay for her rent and community college studies. At least until she learns responsibility, anyways. Cutting her off from the family fortune seemed to work at first... albeit a little bit, anyways. Now, Miri's been trying to demonstrate responsibility to her parents by joining the "family business"... Superheroics.

That's right. Turns out the Tysons are more than just the family of billionaire tech-geniuses, actresses, princesses or Pullitzer Prize winning reporters... Turns out, unbeknownst to the entire world, the Tysons are also a team of superheroes spanning not one, not even two... but three generations. A team known to all as "The Justices", the sentinels of truth. And young Miranda, the youngest of the group, the baby of the family, also goes by the name "Sorcera", because she, being a half-mortal, half-demigod, has given her untold magical powers. Powers she can tap into with her scarlet wand, a gift from her mother. With it, she's able to not only put on a good show for kids, but also fight crime in the streets of Angel City, the Tysons' home town.

Too bad her magic can't help her with this red light... Her magic very rarely works on technology. Or turn back time so she won't be late to her next show. She knows her mastery is very limited, and something such as reversing time is far, far beyond her skill range, and will be for years, possibly decades to come.

Her lamenting soon came to an end as the light finally turned green.

I still have a little bit of time... I just hope there won't be any more distract--

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME he's going to hurt meeheehee...." A woman cried out in the distance, clearly sobbing.

Miri briefly cursed her conscious, before turning the car in the direction of the scream, grabbing her wand from the glove compartment as she did...

* * *​

"HELP! HEEELLPP!!" The innocent woman cried as a slimy, overly hairy man forced himself on her against the brick wall of the apartment building that occupied one side of the alleyway.

"Come on, babe... You know you want this, haha! Just say it... You want me inside you..." the sinister creature creepily insisted despite her cries and pleas.

"HEY!" Sorcera, clad in her (rather sexy) costume, her cloak hood up to conceal her beautiful face in dark, shouted, wand aimed at the soon-to-be rapist's head.

He turned away from the young lady and looked at the superhero, admiring the young 21-year old's outfit, creepily smirking and undressing the heroine with his eyes, to which she glared with the intent of hurting him badly. All the while his would-be victim continues sobbing as he won't get off her.

"Hey, sexy. You want in on thi--AHH, THE FLYING F***!?" He screams as he grabs his face in pain, as before he could finish his sickening proposition, an enraged Sorcera used her wand to conjure a clothing iron that flew at near-MLB fastball speed at the assailants face. As he staggered and tried to regain his composure, the woman he had pinned took this quick moment to escape and run away, grabbing her purse off of the ground where it appeared the rapist threw it, probably to keep her from calling 911. She quickly pulled out her phone and did so right away, not stopping the whole time.

Sorcera then moved closer to the scumbag, her signature and sexy pointed, glossy black stilettos clopping as she took each step. The criminal soon shook off the shock of the blow and had a look of murder in his eyes, not that it phased the young magician. She confidently, yet hastily, pointed her wand at him and conjured in a bright red flash of light, an abnormally sized tarantula. Using her wand to control it, Miri ordered the yard-long arachnid to attack the assailant. The look of murder quickly shifted to one of terror as he fell back screaming, the spider now on top of him. Still controlling it, Sorcera then made it quickly disable the would-be rapist by absolutely smearing him with webs and pinning him in a cocoon of webs stuck to the alley pavement.

As he struggled to get free, the spider dissolved into red sparkles and raven-black haired magician stood above him, placing her pointed heel over the man's neck, threatening to stab him with it.

"'No' means 'no' from now on. Got it?" She intimidatingly threatened.

"Y-y-yes, ma'am." He cowered.

"Good. Soon enough, it'll be you in her position saying 'no'... You better hope it's not to someone like yourself..." She said with disdain as she removed her heel and kicked him in the head so hard, it knocked him out. Then she teleported herself back to her car...

* * *​

Quickly pulling into the suburban driveway minutes later after ensuring the rapist's arrest, Miranda jumped out of her car and rushed to the door of the house, nearly forgetting to close and lock her car. Not wanting to be any later, she instead used a quick flick of her wand to shut it before ringing the house's doorbell. Putting on her best smile, Miri waited for the mother of the birthday boy to answer the door.

Soon enough, the door opened and in the doorway stood a beautiful blonde woman with piercing blue eyes, about late twenties/early thirties dressed in a tight white t-shirt, blue jeans and velvet red stilettos, very much like Miri's own leather black heels.

"Hi! Sorry, I'm late! Traffic was criminal... You must be Mrs. Johnson? I'm Miri Tyson, the magician you hired?" Miri said in her normal, super-sweet demeanor, her bright white smile and beautiful lavender eyes fully on display.

"Ah, yes! The great... 'Scarlet Sorceress?', is it?" the blue-eyed mother inquired.

"Please, that's just a name for the kids. You can just call me 'Miri'." Miri insisted.

"Okay, Miri. Please, come on in!" the lovely woman invited her in, moving over and allowing Miranda passage into her humble abode.

As Miri entered the house, she noticed something strange... It was silent. She thought for sure that the birthday party was underway already, since she was about 15 minutes late...

As she entered the suburban home's living room, she looked around and saw no signs of anyone living there, let alone a 10 year old. The raven-haired Justice was getting suspicious.

This is weird... the young student thought to herself.

"Huh... I thought there was supposed to be a birthday party here. You did say 5pm, right?... Did I miss it?" Miri inquired, peeking around to see nobody was home besides Mrs. Johnson. Nobody in the back yard, either...

"Oh, quite the contrary, Sorcera..." the blonde stated, sending Miri into alarm. Nobody's supposed to know who Miranda really is!

How does she--

Before Miri could turn to face this mysterious "mother", she suddenly felt an arm tightening around her neck, and she struggled to fight back, her wand falling out of her hands and onto the floor as she tried to wrestle out of the blonde's hold. It was all for naught, however, as Miranda's consciousness was slowly fading from the lack of air and blood-flow. Before she knew it... Sorcera passed out, falling to the floor as the blonde let her go.

"...the real party's about to start." Blondie said with an evil chuckle, putting her signature glasses back on her face. Her first target has been apprehended, and now it's time for her plan (and her fun) to really begin.

* * *​

"Unnnhhh.... W-Where..." Miri uttered as she started to awaken from her slumber. Without even moving or having regained full alertness, she was a superhero, and had a good idea of where was going on.

Please, don't let me be tied up... Please don't let me be tied up...

Alas, she tried to budge, and could barely move anything outside of wiggling her fingers, head and feet. Otherwise, as she looked down at her body, her eyes now fully open, she saw that she was strapped down. Her arms down at her sides, she was strapped over her breasts, her waist and thighs, and both of her ankles were strapped down seperately at the end of this table-like recliner she found herself in. Almost like one of those reclining mattresses from TV, only metal... The straps themselves looked like black leather, but showed signs of some kind of circuitry. Miri essentially couldn't move a muscle.

"F***, I'm tied up..." she quietly muttered under her breath. While she can't honestly say she's been in bondage more during her tenure as a Justice than her parents or grandparents, it's still happened enough for Miri to know that it's annoying. How's she going to get out of it this time?

Well, at least these bonds are somewhat comfy... Miranda admitted to herself, before looking around and trying to get an idea of her surroundings. It was very dark, and the only real light was the single light fixture over her table-chair.

I'm probably still in the basement of this house... Possibly deeper underground. Miri speculated, before quickly glancing to see which parts of her costume were still in tact. It seemed her jacket and hooded cape were gone, and clearly her wand, but it seems the rest of her suit as still in tact. She looked down at her stilettos...

Thank God...

"Comfortable, Sorcera?" The blonde woman's voice came from the dark as her red heels clopped while stepping into the light, now adorned in her signature attire of a dark grey business jacket and skirt, dark nylons, and the same red velvet stilettos from before.

"This isn't my first time being tied up. I'll escape... Then I'll see to it that you're sent to jail as a goat." Sorcera retorted, struggling a bit against her bonds.

"Not without this, you won't, my young captive." the blonde confidently rebutted, pulling Miri's wand out from behind her back, waving it in Miri's face.

Oh, yes, I will... If I can just stall enough to reach the Justice tracker in my skirt's back pocket... Something that may be hard to accomplish, given her bondage and positioning. But possible.

Pulling up a chair, the blonde businesswoman sat down at the foot of the table-chair and crossed her legs, smiling gleefully at the bound superheroine.

After another few moments of futile struggling, Sorcera looked the woman dead in the eyes, and grew frustrated at the woman's smiling.

"So, who are you? You don't look like much of a supervillain..." Miri interrogated.

"If you must have a name to refer to me by, my associates simply call me 'Blondie'." Blondie replied matter of factly, straightening her glasses.

"'Blondie', eh? A bit unimaginative... Tell me more about these 'associates' of yours, Blondie." Miri further questioned, as if the roles were reversed and it was the buxom blonde tied down and at Miranda's mercy.

Blondie then sat up and leaned in over the young magician, her cleavage nearly in Miri's face, a sight she briefly glanced at before defiantly looking into Blondie's eyes, signifying her Tyson family determination.

"Let's get one thing straight, right now, Justice. You?" she bagan as she pointed at Miri, then down at her bonds. "Chair. Me? Standing. You're answering my questions now, starting with where I can find the Justices' Headquarters!" Blondie demanded, glaring evilly, which made Miri a bit nervous.

"You won't find me the talkative type, you hag!"

Blondie closed her eyes, shook her head and backed away from the defiant superheroine. Despite her apparent disapproval of her sass, she was, deep down, secretly happy that Sorcera denied her one chance to answer without persuasion. That meant Blondie could have some... fun.

"You have lovely shoes, Miranda. We have very similar tastes." Blondie complimented, which put Miri off, and made her a little frantic...

She can't possibly know... Could she? No...

"I especially love these little ankle straps... Really sexy. Wouldn't you agree?" Blondie continued, to Miri's annoyance. The heroine remained silent... More out of fear than strength.

"I hope you won't mind if I... borrow them?" Blondie teasingly asked as her hand slowly drifted down to Miri's ankle strap on her right foot. As soon a Blondie's fingers touched the strap buckle, Miri's foot twitched instinctively. Blondie evilly smiled.

"Let's do away with these, shall we?" Blondie suggested. Miranda was having trouble breathing now from anxiousness... Did Blondie somehow find out the one secret known only to the Tyson family? A secret guarded for three generations? The one weakness they all share? A weakness not even the GREATEST of The Justices' archenemies have ever found out?

Blondie took the buckle in her fingers and began removing Sorcera's signature heels...

"It's said that during World War II, Ninevolt and Ultimaiden, your grandparents, is that right? Well, not many know this but..." she began, having undid the strap and pulled off Miranda's heel.

"Ooohh, such lovely feet! Very nice and shapely!" Blondie taunted. Miri was again trying to struggle in her bonds, trying to get her hand on her tracker without being noticed.

Blondie was right, though... Miri, as well as the other lovely ladies (and even the men) of the Tyson family all had lovely feet. While quite large (though some would argue that means there's more to 'love'!), they were very nicely shaped, with nice, long greek toes (thanks in no small part to her amazonian warrior-princess mother, who is actually greek and royalty, so naturally her second toe is longer), high arches, creamy white color and baby-smooth skin.

Miri was absolutely beside herself in anticipation as Blondie was holding her foot, handling it and admiring it's beauty.

"Lemme guess... These look like a 10, maybe? That sound right, Miri?" Blondie further patronized her captive. When Miri scowled at her and refused to speak, Blondie simply looked at the number on her now removed shoe, and smiled. "Yes! I was right!" Blondie cheered, dropping the sexy shoe to the floor and getting to work removing the left one.

"Anyways, where was I? Oh, yes! Turns out the heroes were captured late in the war by a brilliant scientist... Maybe you've heard of the name?" she continued as she pulled off Miri's other shoe, despite Miri's best effort's to keep it pulled on with her lovely, black-polished toes. It matched her lipstick, Blondie noticed.

"Kitzeliges." Blondie bluntly finished. Miri was absolutely scared out of her mind now, her eyes widened in sheer terror...

OH GOD, SHE KNOWS!!!

"I'll take that face as a 'yes'. He captured them to see if they had a weakness in hopes that what he data he gathered could help the Nazi's repel the Allied Forces and their 'secret weapons'. Data we all thought lost... but, guess what?" Blondie once again dramatically paused, leaning forward over Sorcera and looking directly into her terror filled eyes with a look of sinister glee.

"We fooouund it." Blondie quietly teased, before leaning back and once again taking a seat at the foot of the table.

"Activate the table! Protocol 9!" She yelled out, and the straps in the table started to glow, making Miri feel... weaker. Still normal, but the natural strength and resistance of a quarter amazon was being slowly sapped from her body. She felt... human.

"We know your weakness now, Justices. Your days are numbered." Blondie promised.

"W-w-we?" Miranda stammered... Hoping that this secret hasn't been leaked.

"Yes, 'we'. I've put quite the team together to make your family suffer with the end goal of you and all of your kin and fellow heroes locked up, out of our way of world dominance, and mercilessly tortured and stimulated to the point where you'll be our slaves, or mindless, lust-driven husks we can use to pleasure and amuse ourselves as we see fit... Whatever their reasons for doing so, I promised them a way to help defeat you Justices, and in return, they follow my orders and join me." Blondie explained, a twinkle in her eyes as she once again lost herself in a world where all the heroes all her playthings and her employer owns the free world, if only for a moment.

"F***... F***!" Miranda freaked out... She was losing it!

"Language, Miss Superhero! Anyways, I think it's time we got down to business. Let's get to it, shall we?" Blondie finished as she reached into her coat and pulled something from her inside pocket... A pointy-tipped, flight-contour Eagle feather. Just the sight of it made Miranda's heart jump up into her throat.

"What's the matter, hero? ...Ticklish? Hahaha!" Blondie gleefully taunted the raven-haired hero turned damsel.

"HELP! HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Miranda screamed out in hopes it would be heard...

"Soundproofed. Underground. Nice try..." Blondie stated, killing those hopes.

F***, I was right... Damn it, I hate it when I'm right! Miri cursed herself in her thoughts.

"Last chance to tell me where the Headquarters is located. Spare yourself the trouble..." Blondie offered once more. It would more than likely be the last for a while.

As much as Miranda wanted to, in hopes of escaping the torments Blondie has planned for her, she knew deep down she'd have to take it. They may have taken away her money and crushed her hopes of living a glamorous life like her grandmother did as an actress, but they were still her family, and she knows they did it for the right reasons, and she had to protect them. She couldn't do that. She'd sooner suffer and be tortured... Despite how much she'll regret it later.

"No. Do your worst..." Sorcera defied once more, her determination unwavering.

Blondie brought the tip of the feather to the center of Miri's right sole, and slowly started dragging the tip up and down her arch...

Miri was shaking and already starting to lose it. Giggles were uncontrollably pouring from her. The floodgates to laughter were open.

"Ehehehahaha! Nopleasestop! Oh, God PLEASE! NononononononoNO! No! NO! Please, no! God, stop! F***! Ahahahaheha!"

"Coochie, coochie coo, Miss Miri! Haha!" Blondie was enjoying herself immensely. The sensations that come from torturing heroes were already starting to flow through her body, and she was loving it. There was no greater high than the sight of a hero bound and tortured before her, laughing and laughing! She needed more... She wanted more laughing! More volume!

She sped up the feather stroking, and now Miri was absolutely beside herself! She was too ticklish for this! And Blondie was just getting started!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE, STOP! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP, PLEASE!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAAA!!!" Miri bellowed as the torture of her beautiful big soles continued! If she wasn't strapped down, she'd be through the damn roof! With each fit of new laughter as Blondie kept stroking the feather across her sole faster and faster, Miri's back arched like she'd just been struck by lightning! She was wriggling like an earthworm on her recliner table, the bonds making it impossible to move more than a centimeter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHGODPLEASENO!!!"

"Time for your left foot to get some feather-love!" Blondie announced with evil excitement! She then moved the feather and started feathering Sorcera's left sole, concentrating on certain spots this time over broad strokes, drawing little circles on her heel and the ball of her left foot. Miri was red with exhaustion and reached new levels of loud with her constant guffawing!

"AHAHAHAF***! HAHAHAHAHAHANOOONOTTHEREPLEASE!!! HEEHEHAHAHAHAEHAOH MY F*** -ING GODHEHEHEHE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Between stroking the sole of her left foot and then giving special attention to the spots on her right, and then going back and forth again, Blondie was once again in need of more pleasure, and wanted to start worshipping those beautiful soles and lick those feet like nobody's business! But it wasn't time yet... So instead, she took her feather of doom and went after Miri's long, slender, greek toes! She started by doing little circles around the tips of her right big toe, then each toe down the line (or up in the second toe's case). Miri was going berserk, and was starting to really push herself against her bondage, but to no avail, although the excessive rubbing against her bonds felt rather good against her nipples.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD!! OHOHOHOHOOOO PLEASENOSTOP!! UNHHHhh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Miri exploded in laughter as her toes were assaulted by the feather's soft kisses...

Blondie wanted more--NEEDED more! She wanted those long toes all over her tongue! But... It still wasn't the time! So she settled for sawing her feather back and forth between each of Miranda's sweet toes...

Miranda fell into silent laughter... This torture had been going for the good part of an hour, and it continued for yet another! The next hour, Blondie had ditched the feather and began scratching away at Miri's soles with her finely pedicured fingernails, then her heels, and then her toes! It was hell! All Miri could do was lie there and take her tickle torture, as she was too weak to fight it... She was falling into a ticklish insanity... Unable to process thoughts, except one: her tracker. She just needed to survive this leg of the race, then she could possibly see the finish line.

As the second hour was drawing to a close, Miri knew she was losing her mind, because the tickling was starting to feel better and better as time went on... Maybe it was her bonds rubbing against her nipples that was doing it, but she was feeling slight arousal. It was still torturous, but more bearable at least...

"AhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahe... please... please stop... I can't breathe..." the 21-year old captive begged.

Blondie then did something unexpected... She stopped. Let Miri catch her breath. As she gasped and took in as much air as possible, she had finally had her hand near her back pocket. She did it! She could activate her tracker!

Except... There was nothing there... Meaning only one thing.

"Looking for this?" Blondie interrupted her train of thought, holding the tracker in her hand.

Miri then shed some more tears, though not from tickling this time.

"You're not going anywhere until I have what I need. Until I do?" Blondie began as she sat forward in her chair, her face sitting right before Miri's left sole.

"You and these feet are all. Mine."

Blondie then placed a hand on the top of Miri's left foot and then ran her whole tongue up Miri's sole, from heel to toes, and Miri lost it...

"HAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT! OHHHH SHIT!! MMMMMMM..." She giggled and moaned. She knew about her ticklish feet weakness, but she didn't know licking them would make her feel so... so good.

Blondie finally got her wish and went to town on Sorcera's soles with her hungry tongue. Licking her foot up and down and allll over. She licked and licked, and Miranda was arching her back in sweet bliss with almost every lap of Blondie's tongue. She was shaking as waves of pleasure surged throughout her body like lightning. The more Miri thought about it, though, the more it made sense... Her weakness was hyper-sensitive soles... and the soles and genitals share a cell wall. Of course licking her feet would be a near equivalent of a tongue in her sex.

Blondie took it up to the next level and started sucking on Miri's long toes... Snaking her tongue between them and letting Miri's tasty toes swirl around in her mouth, Blondie was beyond turned on as well, having had a foot fetish as long as she's known, having idolized Kitzeliges and his research in neuro-stimulation. That's how she knew the password to the doctor's notes, after all.

Miranda could feel a climax building, but it was still a ways away. She was almost wishing the worship wouldn't stop... But as good as it felt, she still needed an escape plan... But, damn was that hard to do when Blondie's tongue felt so damn good on her soles.

"Ohhh... Oh God... Ohhhhhh... Mmmmmhmmm." Miri moaned, gasping when Blondie hit a sweet spot with her tongue. Her arch... Whenever Blondie's tongue was stroking her arch, she was practically in heaven.

"You like that?" Blondie asked, just after having licked her arch.

Miri reluctantly shook her head 'yes'. As much as she wanted out, she wanted it to continue. She wanted release.

"Then you'll love this... Nina! Come here! Come feast with me!"

Just then, a young girl about Miri's age entered the room. In a business-suit with pants (as opposed to Blondie's skirt), the red-haired girl sat down next to Blondie on her right, taking Miri's left foot from Blondie, whilst Blondie grabbed Miri's untouched right foot.

"Activate table Protocol 16!"

Just then the straps' circuitry began glowing a new color, and the straps started... vibrating. The vibrations pulsated throughout Miri's nipples and breasts, as well as her womanhood thanks to the straps on her thighs and waist. As the vibrations picked up, Nina and Blondie started licking Sorcera's soles with a fervor.

As their tongues flowed across her arches, swirled around her toes, circled her heels, and the vibrations surged through her parts... Miranda was drowning in a sea of pleasure... She struggled against her bonds, not out of a need to escape, but now to further stimulate her lust-driven body to the orgasm she was craving.

Nina and Blondie were too having a ball, enjoying their foot feast. Blondie was licking the heroine's soles nice and slow, up her arches every time and licking up each long toe-stem, whilst Nina was licking more rapidly up her sole, whenever she wasn't sucking Miri's long toes like lollipops.

Miri was in utter euphoria. With each lick, she was closer and closer to climax. She couldn't stay quiet anymore... She wanted to cum.

"Oooohhhh... Mmmmhmmm... Lick my arches! The aches! Oh, god, yes! Don't stop! DON'T STOP!!! Oooooooohhhhyessssss... OH! I'm gonna cum...Mmmmm... Keep going!"

And keep going, they did.

The duo licked and licked and licked, and after one final lick of her long arches, they felt her shuddering underneath their tongues as her body erupted in climax, her moaning and yelling obscenities reaching volumes unheard since her tickle torture! After waves and waves of orgasmic pleasure flowed through the superheroine, her back arched as high as possible, her body finally collapsed like a puddle of nerves. The table's straps stopped vibrating, as they slow to a stop when the victim's body heat rises after climax.

Blondie meanwhile was having her own climax as her henchwoman, Nina, was rubbing her boss' mound they entire time they were worshipping their captive, and Blondie was glowing in a way she hadn't for a long time.

As the women all starting cooling off from their explosive finishes... Blondie stood up, ready to get back to business, and Miri realized she was still captive and needed to find a way out.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed that. Too bad you'll like this muuuuch less." Blondie stated as her and Nina began tickling her wet soles with their fingernails, causing Miri to go BALLISTIC in her bonds! The tickling she endured before absolutely paled in comparison to this! And to make it worse, moments after they started tickling her, Blondie switched from her nails to the quill of her feather.

Miranda had no energy, no fight, and fell into utter hysteria. All she could do was cackle like a cracked hyena.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!! F***! STOP! PLEASE!!! OHGODNOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

It was all music to the nefarious tickler's ears. Blondie knew making the heroine climax would make the young magician's weakness an absolute nightmare. She was going to break, and she'd soon have what they needed to continue their assault on the Tysons.

Just then, the tickling stopped, tears running down Miri's face and her mascara running as she looked on to see Blondie and Nina on the alert.

*BOOM*

There were tremors above, meaning only one thing: They've been breached. By The Justices.

Blondie quickly pulled Sorcera's tracker from her skirt pocket and saw it glowing. She immediately thought it must've been activated while Nina was pleasuring her. Nina would be paying for that later in tickles and licks, Blondie noted to herself while she talked into her watch. A watch with a built in communicator.

"Blondie to all personnel, we've been breached. Evacuate NOW! Get to the teleporters!" She ordered as her and Nina abandoned their prisoner and tickle toy. She tossed the tracker and took off into the dark, leaving the heroine for The Justices to find.

Minutes later, Miri's parents, Captain Jet and Artemis, came crashing down into the dark room with a single light, quickly unstrapping their mess of a daughter from the table, Jet holding her in her arms, and Artemis grabbing Miri's cloak, shoes and wand off of the table behind the table-chair.

"Miri? Miri, are you alright?" Jet asked hastily, worrying what these monsters have done with his baby girl...

"D-dad? Dad... Mom... T-they know..." Miri stuttered, still recovering from her ordeal.

Jet and Artemis needed no clarification... They knew what she meant. Their family's worst fear had come to life...

Someone knows their only weakness, and Miranda was just the beginning.

* * *​

Last edited:
Amazing story - can't wait for the second episode. Lots of possibilities...

And we are off to a great start. The different colors for speech was creative, but be careful of using lighter colors on a mostly while and lite-blue background.

And we are off to a great start. The different colors for speech was creative, but be careful of using lighter colors on a mostly while and lite-blue background.

Thanks. I plan to use darker colors for their speech just for that reason. On my old RP forums, if we had to use a light color, we'd usually use "blackout" bars behind the font to make the light colors pop out. I wonder if TMF has a similar feature?

The honor is mine. And in honor of our mutual superheroine/villainess fandom, here are a few pics of Amanda Bryant, from the upcoming Ticklante series, "Legends of the Dark Plume" ... Enjoy!

Attachments

• LG TK Artemis.jpg
    LG TK Artemis.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 62
  • LG with mallet3.jpg
    LG with mallet3.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 42
  • LG with card.jpg
    LG with card.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 43
Looks like a good one! I'll have to check it out! And those are some nice feet. :)

Wow, guys... I never would've thought, but this thread has had over 1000 views! I'm honored.

I'll be posting a poll in the bios/backstory thread, so be sure to check that thread out to help me out in deciding how to approach future episodes in this series!

Really, really great work dude. Loving this. Wanted to ask a quick question: would you be able to involve some foot smelling in with the tickling? If not, no biggie.

Keep up the great work.

Really, really great work dude. Loving this. Wanted to ask a quick question: would you be able to involve some foot smelling in with the tickling? If not, no biggie.

Keep up the great work.

Sorry, but I had no plans to include foot smelling, as it's not really in my tastes, and this not my forte to write about.

Thanks for the complements!

No need to apologize. Your story is awesome, and I'm really enjoying it. You've got a new fan, as I've been looking for an epic superhero foot tickling/ fetish/ foot worship piece of fiction for a while.

Keep up the great work and definitely keep in touch. Peace.

This is such a great concept jondude. It truly is like a tv series, waiting for the next episode to come out just adds to the charm!

Absolutley loving your work. Thanks for all the effort you're putting in, its great to see :D

Still one of my favorate stories. I love tickle interigation stories. Very great writing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back