• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacrificed to the tickle god - Part 5 */f Last part.

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
This is it. I wrote this chapter in train, so I hope not too many people saw me getting horny behind my computer screen while writing it. One woman in particular got me quite startled, when she asked me to keep an eye on her stuff. I was focused on my screen smirking, so who knows what she thought. :D
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the series. :)

While she was laughing her self to insanity, the evil Laughter continued to provoke her. For a while everything was very blurry. The background was transforming into some insane red walls with laughing lips drawn all over them. There were many different words written all over them, like "Aww poor baby.", "Does that tickle?" or "That's right. Laugh!". The figures that were tickling her were just as drastically changing. She no longer could recognise the monks. At first they too were very blurry and with time, they were changing shape.

Andrew got transformed into a tall scary and muscular horned demon. His eyes were glowing red. With a scary voice with echo, he said "Humans. So weak. You can't take even slightest touch without laughing. Guess I will have to punish you for it." Just as previously Andrew, he tickled her armpits with cold precision, but seemed even less oblivious to her suffering. His hands were grotesquely large, but they were covered in fur, that made his touch very gentle and extremely tickling. Out of his fur, a strange dust was falling that not only added to the light tickles of the demonic hands, but seemed to increase her sensitivity as well. Then there was his tail. It looked a bit like lion's with a soft ending. With it, he simply swept over her breasts and teased her nipples.

"Hahahaha, please let me go, I beg you!" she cried.

That only seemed to anger him more "You beg me human? Are you that weak you can't even take simple tickling and have to debase yourself like that? You deserve this punishment even more then I thought." and he tickled her harder.

The priestess was transformed into a tall figure wearing a mask with a neutral expression. Her fingers became very cold and pale. Her previous monotone chanting transformed into just three words "Must tickle more." and she was relentless. There was no use to beg, because the creature did not even remotely seemed to be conscious of what it was doing or how much suffering it caused to Alvara. Actually whenever Alvara tried to say something, it was like a signal for the creature to double its efforts. Her belly was assaulted without mercy and the creature's raking fingers were dancing all over it. Sometimes digging into her belly button (that was especially unbearable to her), sometimes squeezing her sides and sometimes just wiggling up and down her ribs.
The cacophonous choir Alvara and her torturer made was scary and yet exciting to hear.

"Must tickle more...."

"HAHAHAHA"

"Must tickle more..."

"HAHAHAHAAAA!!"

"Must tickle more..."

"AAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAA!"

Her own sister got transformed into a naked pink female figure, without much recognisable traits. Her form was as if from some elastic gums, and looked like some sort of costume. Her face was deformed into one mocking expression of malicious smile. Out of her back about a hundred small tentacles appeared and were all used to probe rest of Alvara's ticklish body, in places all other daemons neglected. She too was talking to Alvara, but the only thing she was doing was teasing her. She pretty much read different sentences, written by the red walls that surrounded Alvara.

For everything Alvara said, she had an evil retort.

"It tickles!" said Alvara

"Good. It's supposed to." answered the Demoness.

"Noooo!"

"Yeeees!"

"Hahahahaha!"

"Tickle tickle tickle!"

And so on...

As for the priest Lorenzo, nothing remained of his former human form. He got transformed into some small green goo creature, that glued on Alvara's feet and tickled them in many different ways. It had tons of mouths on it and all of them were either tormenting her feet with tongues, or sucking on her toes. Thanks to its very fluid form, it got anywhere it wanted and did not forget the space in between her toes. She tried to close this space as much as she could but she was no match for it. Once it got there, it would never leave and with crazy vibrations, he was providing more tickling to Alvara. Despite of having no voice of its own, it seemed yet to Alvara, that the creature was enjoying itself the most. Its tickling seemed so... passionate.

Despite these four demons torturing her, she still was curious about whom the dark evil laughter, she heard in the background, belong to. After some time, the mystery solved itself. She somehow left her body. She could see herself jerking, thrashing laughing and everything, but she was outside and did not feel anything. It was actually rather scary.

"Hello Alvara." said the dark voice.

"What just happened?" she asked confused.

"I just sucked your spirit away. It's complicated and you don't need to know how it works. I just wanted your full attention, without interrupting my minion's fun. " said the voice.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I am the one you fear most Alvara and yet the one who loves you the most. I am the tickle god." he answered.

She slowly started to realise what was going on, and her fear kept growing. "Please mighty god let me go. You can't possibly realise, how much I fear being tickled."

"And you are right to do so Alvara, for every once in a while I select the most ticklish girl who came to adulthood and capture her for my followers. You my dear were among the most ticklish girls I ever had, that is why I have created special demons just to tickle you." said the tickle god.

"Please let me go." was all Alvara was able to say.

"Let you go? I am afraid you misunderstand. You are here to be tickled for eternity." said the tickle god.

"No no no not that please!" she cried out and she was again slowly getting back into her body as the tickle god resumed his dark laughter. It slowly faded, but she could still hear it in her head.

As soon as she got back to her body, she felt those torturous sensations more than ever. She did not realise that anyone could be that ticklish and began to assume, that in this place, whatever it was there was no limit to a girl's ticklishness. All the markings on the wall began to fade and only one sentence among all of them remained "Between these four walls, you will laugh for eternity."

Andrew just hopped, that everything would go as planned. He passed hours in meditation chamber, trying to reach a god he started to hate so much. His patience got rewarded and a dark evil laughter filled the room.

"I was wondering, when you would show up my faithful Andrew." said the dreaded tickling god.
Andrew bowed and said "My lord. I came bargaining for Alvara's life."

"Oh I see" answered the tickle god. "You want her all for yourself. How sweet. If you want, I can invite you to my realm, where you can spend the rest of eternity tickling her."
Andrew knew this temptation would come sooner or later, but knowledge and prepatation are not the same and a wave of excitement went through Andrew's spine. He was gloating, but did not give in to that temptation. He loved Alvara too much to make her suffer such fate.

"As tempting as it sounds my Lord." he answered "I want you to release her to the mortal realm. She's far too young to suffer that kind of cruel fate."

"Cruel?" asked the tickle god. "You: a monk who spends days torturing young women all day long call me cruel?"

"I was your faithful servant." answered Andrew "But now, that I've seen Alvara's suffering, I want nothing else than her freedom."

"You like to live dangerously young man." said the tickle god. "I could punish you greatly for these insults. Then you would see what it is like what you did to all those girls. But I am going to be kind and I will be as forthcoming as possible. Suppose that I give the girl back her freedom, what would you offer me in return?" he asked.

"Another girl. She's even more ticklish than Alvara and she loves being tickled." answered Andrew.

"You amuse me mortal." said tickle god. "Very well I will give you your Alvara if you find me such girl. You should however hurry. In this place my victims receive much more tickling than would ever be possible in the mortal realm. At some point she will never be able to stop laughing and if you take even longer, her heart would not be able to take it if I release her."

That went surprisingly well. Now to another hard part. He sneaked to the armory with Caprice. As soon as they armed themselves, they went to the dungeon, where father Lorenzo was tormenting poor Alvara's sister Jessica. They coerced him to help them make another sacrifice to the tickle god. Caprice was the one that Andrew chose. Being tickled for eternity was her one and only dream.
Lorenzo objected, that Caprice wasn't nearly ticklish enough and that using sense enhancing techniques and potions, would offend the tickle god, but didn't want to argue too much with Andrew, who was armed. They took with them all the sense enhancing potions and tickling instruments they could and went to the sacrificial mountain, where Caprice was tied up and tickled by Lorenzo, Andrew and Jessica. This time Caprice was the only one who enjoyed it. Andrew tickled her as hard as he could hoping he would satisfy tickling god's thirst, while Caprice screamed at the top of her lungs "Moooooore!". She was in absolute bliss and no amount of tickling she received tired her. As she was discovering new boundaries for what it meant to be tickled, she kept asking for more and... it was never enough. Slowly she faded and Alvara appeared. Andrew released Lorenzo, who immediately ran to the cloister, hoping he could still stop these three and arrest them for blasphemy.

Alvara was lying on the ground rolling in an insane laughter, her face red. Andrew just prayed she would be able to calm down. Fortunately after like ten minutes, her laughter faded. Jessica hugged her. "Come we should go." said Andrew "Before they find us." They then took a coach and rode back to Alvara's village.

Jessica was driving, while Andrew and Alvara sat inside the coach. For a while there was an awkward silence among these two. Andrew was too afraid to say anything and Alvara was having a hard time to recover, but after some time, she said:
"Look. I am sorry I got you into all that trouble."

"If there's someone who should apologise its me. I should never ever be part of that horrible sacrifice and above all I should never have treated you like I did." he answered blushing.

"You were actually the only person in that place who treated me nicely. Why else do you think I let you tickle me? And you saved me and my sister, proving you're not evil like the rest of the monks. So tell me what happens to you now?"

"I... don't know." said Andrew. "I was in that cloister since my childhood. I don't really know what to do, now that I cannot return there. Not that I want to."

"You could come and live with us." said Jessica "We are farmers and recruit lot of young travellers. Nobody needs to know you were a tickle god's monk and counting my mother, we are three women in one house. We could use your hand. I can teach you everything you need to know to work with us and... if you're a good boy I can even let you tickle me again." she said with a wink.

"What? After all that?" he asked, while his heart was beating fast.

"Not any time soon for sure." she answeared "Not after the hell I went through, but don't worry I will let you tickle me again. I know you love it and making you happy, makes me happy too. I love you Andrew."

And they kissed.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back