• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment? Part 2

gatortickler

It took Alena a moment to realize exactly what was happening. A moment that lasted only as long as it took Mistress Doria’s fingernails to rake from her smooth heel, up her slender, high arch, to the tender ball of her foot. But, to Alena, that moment seemed to go on forever.

Alena, who grew up on a farm on the outskirts of a small village, had very little interaction with anyone other than her family. In all her 20 years, Alena had never been tickled before, until now. The sensation that shot from the sole of her foot seem to spark everywhere in her body. Her eyes were as wide as they could go and she looked up at Mistress Doria. An evil smile touched the instructor’s lips as she slowly but firmly raked her long fingernails up helpless sole.

Alena shut her eyes hard and tried to hold her breath, but as her captors fingernails got halfway up her arch she let out a squeal that only increased as the fingernails traveled closer to her toes.

“My, my, my” Mistress Doria mused, “We are going to have some fun this evening, aren’t we?”

Alena’s head was reeling. Part of her was panicking, she did not think she could handle what was sure to be a long night. There was another part of her, a part that she must force herself to keep hidden…she thought for a second that she might actually enjoy this.

Mistress Doria slowly walked around the bed, lazily raking her fingernails up Alena’s left leg, lifting the cotton dress up to expose her knees, then her thighs, then she stopped. Goosebumps rose everywhere they could on Alena’s body from the light touch. She was having a hard time controlling her breathing. Then like two snakes, Mistress Doria’s hands shot out and squeezed both thighs, a few inches above her knees.

“Bhahaahahahabhahbahahahahahahaha sssstaahahahahaahahaaahahaaa”

Alena had never felt anything like this. Her entire body wanted to jerk away, to stop the vicious, tormenting hands. But she was utterly helpless. All she could do was shake from laughter. Her eyes were closed tight, she opened them to look, but Mistress Doria’s face seemed to make it worse. She seemed to be enjoying herself far more than Alena thought she should have been.

“PLLEEEAEEAEEHAHAHAHAEEAEE, STAAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA”.

She soon gave up trying to beg. She didn’t think it would help, and she still wasn’t sure that she actually wanted it to stop. But, as sudden as it started, it did stop. Mistress Doria’s gaze moved from Alean’s exposed armpits to her midsection and back again. She had a look of a woman in a market inspecting which cut of meat she wanted. A decided expression crossed her face a half a second before dug into Alena’s ribs.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Alena did not think anything could tickle as bad as the torment she received on her thighs, but she was wrong. She wanted to jump out of her own skin. The obviously experience fingers seemed to know just where to apply pressure to achieve the greatest results. Laughter poured out of Alena like water from a geyser. As soon as she thought she could take no more rib tickling, Alena moved to her stomach. Fingers scratching and squeezing over the cotton dress sending Alena into fits of laughter. She briefly thought how thankful she was to have that cotton barrier between her delicate skin and the ravishing fingers. As if Mistress Doria were reading her mind, she stopped, and with a simple flick of her wrist, Alena’s dress went flying across the room.

The chill hit her just a moment before the embarrassment and the goosebumps returned. She was now completely immobile with only her bra and underwear covering her. She looked up at Mistress Doria with a horrified expression. She was now acutely aware of the dampness of her underwear and prayed that Mistress Doria did not notice. She had no idea what she would do if she found out Alena might be receiving some sort of sexual pleasure from this, but she was sure the punishment would be far worse. She would probably be expelled, or worse. Luckily, Mistress Doria, did not seem to notice, but smiled evilly at Alena’s, now exposed, midsection.

She started this time at her underarms, slowly raking her fingernails inside. Alena thought she felt her eyes roll back in her head. The mixture of ticklishness and pleasure she felt, which she now knew were one in the same, made her hips roll. Luckily for her, she was so immobile that she couldn’t move them enough for Mistress Doria to notice. The next few minutes, which seemed more like an hour to Alena, was filled with fast fingers all over armpits, stomach and ribs and produced waves of laughter from Alena. She found nice results in and around the belly button which made Alena’s eyes bulge and the wet spot increase even more. Then, abruptly, it stopped. Alena caught her breath and was able to make a few mental notes. So far, her stomach and armpits were her most ticklish spots and also produced the most pleasure. By now she was soaking wet and all Mistress Doria had to do is glance at her underwear to notice. Alena was beyond caring now though. The last onslaught reached a point when Mistress Doria was attacking her armpits with such force, Alena was sure she was about to climax, but right before she let out a laughter filled moan of ecstasy, it stopped. Now Alena longed to be touched anywhere. She felt the slightest touch would bring her release.

Mistress Doria then made her way slowly back to her feet. It seemed like days ago when she started with the two slow tickles on each foot. Alena was still trying to catch her breath when Mistress Doria flicked her wrist again and her her toes spread far apart on each foot, almost to the point of discomfort, but not quite.

There was no teasing, or slow raking this time. She went right in spider tickling both feet. Within three seconds Alena realized that her feet were at least twice as tickling as both her armpits and stomach combined. She roared and hooted with laughter, all the while getting wetter and wetter. When Mistress Doria started attacking both set of toes, Alena wasn’t sure if she was moaning or laughing or both. And in an instant Mistress Doria stopped.

Alena looked up, chest heaving, again on the verge of climax. Her breath caught when she noticed that Mistress Doria was staring at her underwear with her most evil smile of the night.

“I-I-I’m sorry Mistress Doria,” Alena struggled between breaths. “I had no idea.”

Mistress Doria said nothing, but slowly started raking her long nails along her tender soles. The evilness was leaving her smile as she started bending down, still saying nothing. She was on her knees, eye level with Alena’s feet. “These are some of the prettiest feet I have ever seen,” she said gently rubbing the sole of each foot with each of her thumbs.
“T-T-Thank you, Mistress,” Alena managed, completely taken aback and still trying to catch her breath. Mistress Doria brought her face even closer to her left foot, pressed her nose firmly between her second and big toe, and inhaled the sweet aroma. Alena was shocked at first, but, that faded into shear pleasure before Mistress Doria was done with her first sniff. She then started kissing, nibbling, and licking all over her foot. Alena’s bones felt like liquid. She moaned and giggled and loved every minute of it. With her eyes closed, she felt fingernails glide over her now wet soles of her left foot, while the kissing, nibbling, and licking moved to her right. The gliding of fingernails on her left foot intensified until the room was once again filled with moaning laughter. Faster, faster, and faster the fingers moved as Alena laughed harder, harder, and harder until, finally, she screamed with pleasure as she had multiple orgasms, all the while Mistress Doria ticked both feet relentlessly.

The room was spinning as the orgasms and tickling stopped together. She felt the restraint spell lift, but she was in not shape to move yet. Mistress Doria had moved up by her head now, bent down an lightly kissed her forehead.

“I think I’ll teach you the restraint spell tomorrow night, and I will take a turn on the bed”

Alena couldn’t speak, but nodded and smiled as her new favorite instructor walked out of the room.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back