• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gina Crews(Survivor) on Stern 2/11, NOW!

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone, Gina Crews from Survivor is on Stern on E! right nowI know it's a repeat, but I remember they put her in the tickle chair. I don't think her reactions are that great, but it's better than watching Leno's monologue. I'm not sure they're going to have her on the tickle chair tonight, or tomorrow night, so we may have to wait

Nick of time! But let down.

Just read this post right in time. Turned on the E! channel and it was in the point of the show right before they started tickling her. Sorry to disappoint everyone but she was not ticklish. She even says that she is not. It's worth a loo if you have a foot fetish like me, but other than that, most ticklers will be let down. Plus it just adds to the disappointment having to witness the total lack of tickling ability by Howard's crew. Those guys just don't know how to tickle! I mean the only chance they have of getting a reaction out of someone who isn't excrutiatingly ticklish is to learn some technique. They are too rough! Oh well. Thanks to magic fingers for the alert. For those interested the E! website lists Gina from Survivor being on Stern again at 2:30am so that gives us all a chance to catch it again tonight but don't get your hopes up. It's not the best.

Thanks again magic fingers for letting us know it was on tonight.

-DFT

My Take

This is different from every other take on this Tickle Chair episode. This girls is obviously uptight about anything related to sexuality. So it is highly unlikely she would openly admit to something with sexual undertones like ticklishness. If you watched the episode, you saw how repressed she seems. Plus, she has career opportunities to think about. Maybe she was thinking, or her publicist suggested, that giggling in a tickle chair would take some credibility or damage her image. I think she actually denied being ticklish and here are my reasons.

1. When Stuttering John was "feeling her out" for ticklish spots, she flinched her feet when he went down by her feet.
2. She never denied being ticklish before the interview. A lot of girls on the show have said they weren't ticklish when the tickling was suggested. She never denied being ticklish beforehand. She even seemed apprehensive, asking if 60 seconds in the tickle chair could be lowered to 45 seconds. Why would a non-ticklish person care how long they sat there?
3. When tied to the chair at first, you can almost see a look of nervous concentration, almost as if she is psyching herself up not to be ticklish.
4. When tied in the chair, she crosses her feet over top of each other, almost as if to protect her soles.
5. When the foot tickling actually starts, she does giggle and flinch at first. Either becuase of willpower, or Stuttering John's horrific techniques, she regains and maintains her composure.
6. Stuttering John is THE WORST TICKLER EVER!!!! He should be beaten with a stick. Her makes some of the women from FM Concepts and Cal Star Videos look like Priscilla James or Sharon Kane. Stuttering John should be refrained from tickling anyone in the tickle chair. Bring in Robin to do the tickling. She seems like she would be sadistic, and I would bet she has good nails.

If you doubt my hypothesis, go back to the video tape. Take my reasons with you, and see my perspective. If necessary I can do a Kevin Costner in JFK reviewing the Zapruder film:

"If you look at her sole when the hand approaches, you'll see it goes back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left."

Rasputin

You're welcome, Dallas. And I agree, Gina's feet seemed at least somewhat ticklish(and for such a hot lady, her feet were kind of ugly). Maybe one of could get on Howard's show, and demonstrate how to tickle, because obviously John doesn't know what he's doing. Maybe even have a contest. Have Stutterting John, and one of us take turns at tickling women. Put ticklish girls in the tickle chair, blindfold them & don't tell them who's doing the tickling(so they're not at all influenced by John, being a member of the show) and have a TMFer, and John take turns tickling the girls. I doubt it'll happen. Many of us(myself included) are a very uncomfortable being "outed", especially on a national radio show, and I'm sure none of us are up for the abuse we'd surely take from Howard and his stooges(although I thought Yaqi stood up very well to the insults, and rude comments)

Did anyone tape this episode and/or Yaqi's episode with Jenna Jameson? Please email me at [email protected]

I will make a generous offer for trading or even pay for this footage.

Thanks,

Pips

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back