• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking Story Requests (about real people only).

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
I've been enjoying creative fiction lately and am curious to mix it up a little bit. Here's what I'm interested in:

-Lees who would like a story written about YOU

-Lers who would like a story written about someone they know (wife, gf, friend etc). No /M, sorry.

Provide a little information about the person, their ticklishness, looks, and possible general scenario ideas. I'm not looking to write something that's already a completely formulated idea, would need some creative license. Seeing a picture of the person would help but obviously not a deal-breaker.

I'm only interested in writing a fictional story about a real-life person....OR, possibly a fictional account about a real-life incident that you don't know as much of the details about that you'd like (e.g. a story a GF/wife/friend told you about their past).

PM me or reply here! No guarantees, and I'll only pick one I really would enjoy writing.

If you haven't already found a story to write, I'd love to have a story written about me and a guy that I work with.

I've never really tried this but I've been enjoying creative fiction lately and am curious to mix it up a little bit. Here's what I'm interested in:

-Lees who would like a story written about YOU

-Lers who would like a story written about someone they know (wife, gf, friend etc). No /M, sorry.

Provide a little information about the person, their ticklishness, looks, and possible general scenario ideas. I'm not looking to write something that's already a completely formulated idea, would need some creative license.

PM me or reply here! No guarantees, and I'll only pick one I really would enjoy writing.

First and last request:

I really really hope you could take my one and the only one request. please ...

this is the general information, you could modifying as much as you want.

1. Character
Victim:
Jane, a daughter from wealthy family, she's 26. she's married with one of successful bussinesman, Henry, 28 years old.
She's hot tempered, arrogant, and bitchy. Come from wealthy family. Asian, black stright hair, 168 cm height, slim with S-line body.
Jane has a habit. whenever or wherever her most ticklish spot get hit by fingers (or tickle tool), she said: " I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL" automatically.
*Jane has a habit that she like to driving her car with bare foot

Tickler:
Annabelle: Henry's mother. She's Jane’s mother in law. Her character is strict and uncompromise. 55 years old, wealthy person.

Tickling Focus: Feet

2. Outfits
Because the setting is engagement of marriage, the outfits and dress is very formal. Jane wear thight red short gown with her most expensive shoes: Christian Louboutin high heels (nude color with red soles bottom).
Annabelle wear blue long dress show her dignity and charisma as a mother in law.

3. General scenario:
Annabelle tickled Jane when engagement party and at the end she confiscate Jane's louboutin high heels, and force her to leave Her son (Henry).
Possible additional scenario:at the end of engagement party, Annabelle auctioning Jane's louboutins by placed the high heels in front of the guest and the revenue of sales she gives to charity.

Thank you

What about American Idol season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez getting tickle tortured all over including her sole/bare feet & toes?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back