• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Do You Want To Read About Being Tickled?

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
Post it. I'll write it. Just, give me a few days. Graduated with a degree in creative writing and I want to see how much I actually learned. Giving me a situation would also be helpful if you'd like. More detail, more to work with. PM me if you are shy.

What are the parameters in who we can request? Can they be fictional characters, or strictly real life people?

What are the parameters in who we can request? Can they be fictional characters, or strictly real life people?

From Mily Cyrus to Tinkerbell to Misty from Pokemon to Black Widow. Whatever works. Female though.

Last edited:
In that case, I've been wanting a story featuring my favorite DC Comics heroine: Zatanna. There are so many stories about Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Batgirl... But no Zatanna. Closest we got was the teaser ending to a Lois Lane story where Prankster made off with Lois' feet during Zatanna's show, but that was just a teaser for a sequel than never came... Breaks my heart. I mean, she's a magician who fights crime in fishnets and stilettos! Perfect tickle victim.

I'll send you a PM with some details.

I would like a story about deanerys From Game of thrones captured and stuck in stocks as interogation. Or something about Kristen Stewart learning to smile

Last edited:
A heroine, a policewoman, a noble lady, a goddess, etc gets humiliated by having her feet tickled by her enemy.

I sent a pm. I hope it was an acceptable scenario for a story.

If possible Jemma Simmons from agents of shield played by the lovely Elizabeth Henstrisge

How about writing a story based on this picture?
View attachment 401990

I have to take that back based upon story line. No full nudity, no sex, "erotic" is only tickling. I apologize I didn't read the full story til now. I just saw the picture and was going to read the tickling story later. There's no mention of tickling. I truly do apologize. I can do something based upon the picture and her armor protecting her, or trying to but the erotic stimulation I don't do.

I have to take that back based upon story line. No full nudity, no sex, "erotic" is only tickling. I apologize I didn't read the full story til now. I just saw the picture and was going to read the tickling story later. There's no mention of tickling. I truly do apologize. I can do something based upon the picture and her armor protecting her, or trying to but the erotic stimulation I don't do.

Sure that's fine.

What about American Idol season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez getting tickle tortured all over including her sole/bare feet & toes?

Interesting. Tell me why? I mean she got X's but why would she be tickled for that? Fetish of a judge? Punishment she didnt understand in contract?

Done. Look for it. Canary Makes Zatanna Sing.

In that case, I've been wanting a story featuring my favorite DC Comics heroine: Zatanna. There are so many stories about Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Batgirl... But no Zatanna. Closest we got was the teaser ending to a Lois Lane story where Prankster made off with Lois' feet during Zatanna's show, but that was just a teaser for a sequel than never came... Breaks my heart. I mean, she's a magician who fights crime in fishnets and stilettos! Perfect tickle victim.

I'll send you a PM with some details.

What about American Idol season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez getting tickle tortured all over including her sole/bare feet & toes with JLo getting the same torture? Reason being she was in a bad mood she didn't win & JLo just because she is the only female judge?

Don't worry JC. You are in line. Won't do J-Lo though. Personal thing. Don't ask. Give me another female judge...I cant do paula either though. OH SNAP how about Carry Underwood? Pissed cuz she's like I'm the best. Jealousy makes a great story.

What about American Idol season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez getting tickle tortured all over including her sole/bare feet & toes?

What about American Idol season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez getting tickle tortured all over including her sole/bare feet & toes with Carrie Underwood getting the same torture? Reason being she was in a bad mood she didn't win & Carrie Underwood was getting her victory tickles?

What about American Idol season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez getting tickle tortured all over including her soles/bare feet & toes with Carrie Underwood & Pia Toscano doing the tickle torture? Reason being she was in a bad mood she didn't win & needed her friends 2 cheer her up?

What about American Idol season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez getting tickle tortured all over including her soles/bare feet & toes with Carrie Underwood & Pia Toscano doing the tickle torture? Reason being she was in a bad mood she didn't win & Carrie Underwood bragging because she is the best & hires Pia Toscano 2 help her tickle torture Jessica? Can you then please write a story where Jessica gets revenge on the 2?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back