• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Supernatural: Soulless (m/m)

april

1st Level Red Feather
Featuring the angel Castiel and Sam and Dean Winchester from the CW series Supernatural (m/m)

Soulless Sam
http://youtu.be/5F0JihDe9ls

The Boys of Supernatural/Funny, in this gag reel you can see Jared (Sam) tickle Misha (Castiel) and Misha tickle Jared (Briefly)
http://youtu.be/7NmUqzt2ut4

Destiel shippers. Dean and Castiel Subtext for Dummies (click it! Do it! Do it!)
http://youtu.be/nubLX5knwJ8

The room was spinning as Castiel slowly came to. The lights became brighter and surrounding objects sharper as he squinted his eyes; willing them to adjust. A large looming figure standing directly in front of him began to take solid form. Moments later Castiel found himself staring up into the eyes of Sam Winchester.

“What…what is going on Sam?” he asked in his confusion.

Sam was using two fingers to smear a cold sticky substance on his forehead. Cas looked down at his fingers and there was no mistaking what the deep crimson liquid was.

“That is blood; why are you anointing me with blood Sam?!”

The look on Sam’s face was cold and void of any emotion; a look Castiel had seen on the younger Winchester’s face for the briefest of moments over the past several months. Now it embraced his face like a mask; terrible and unmoving. Cas attempted to move his arms but then quickly realized that they were tied down to the arms of the chair he was sitting on. He closed his eyes and summoned his angelic powers to blink him out of the room. When nothing happened he heard Sam laugh; a sickly, hallow, low pitched sound.

“Your powers are useless Castiel.” He pointed towards Cas’s bare chest and he looked quickly down to see the angelic hieroglyph that had been burned onto his skin, with holy fire no doubt. It was a binding glyph and Cas realized in horror that he was stuck right where he was.

“Why Sam?”

Sam had begun to light a series of candles that lined a large circle around the angel.

“I’m just protecting myself Cas; it’s what anyone would do when their state of being is threatened.”

“Who Sam? Who is threatening you? Let me help you.”

Sam laughed again as he continued lighting candles.

“Do you think I’m stupid Cas? You see, I know what you and Dean have been up too. You plan on returning my soul to my body and I can’t let that happen.”

“Sam, listen to me. You are not…you. You don’t have to do this. There’s still time.”

Sam had finished his task and was now once again standing in front of the very concerned angel.

“Omni animus taura…”

“No Sam!”

“Omni animus auro…”

“Stop!”

“Omni maximus neuro voidus luminoct!”

The room went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean looked around carefully before entering the abandoned warehouse. It was freezing cold inside and filled with empty racks and loose cardboard. He made his way through the mess until he found himself in the middle of a large empty area. His brother Sam stood there waiting for him, along with their friend Castiel who at the moment was staring determinedly down at the ground.

“I’m here, so what’s going on?”

“Just a small matter of business.” Replied Sam nonchalantly.

“It sounded urgent. What’s going on? It feels like I’ve been invited to some super hush hush boys only club and I don’t know the secret handshake. Sam?”

Dean looked from Sam to Cas and then back to Sam. Castiel continued to avoid any eye contact.

“Is someone going to fill me in on with what the hell is going on here in like, I dunno, the next couple seconds?”

“I’m saying goodbye Dean.” said Sam.

“Goodbye? What the hell are you talking about Sam? Did someone forget to eat their Wheaties for breakfast?”

The serious look on Sam’s face wiped the sarcastic grin right off his brother’s lips.

“I’m leaving. For good this time and you’re not going to follow me.”

Dean looked over at Cas, ignoring his brothers comment.

“Cas? Whats wrong with you? Why don’t you say something?”

“I…” began Cas.

“Don’t Castiel,” started Sam not even looking at the angel “Don’t say a word or I will kill him…or rather you will kill him.”

“Well Sammy, I gotta say that I don’t like the sound of that…” began Dean.

“Here’s the deal,” Sam cut him off “I’m leaving and you will not follow me; do you understand? You’re going to back off from here on out. You will do your thing and I will do mine. Otherwise…I will kill you.”

Dean took a step towards his brother.

“Sammy…”

Sam nodded at Castiel who immediately leapt into action by quickly subduing Dean.

“Tie him up.” ordered Sam.

Cas leaned in against Deans ear.

“I’m sorry Dean.”

Cas led Dean over to one of the heavy racks that lined the walls of the Warehouse. There he produced two bundles of nylon rope which he used to secure the older Winchester brother to the cold steel metal. Sam stood back patiently picking clean his fingernails and acting as if this were just any other ordinary day. Dean took the opportunity to get some answers from his angel friend.

“You have three seconds to tell me what’s going on Cas or so help me…”

“You’re in no position to threaten me Dean,” he started as he tested the rope for weak spots on Dean’s wrists “I’m sorry to have to do this to you Dean but I don’t have a choice.”

“You’re not making any sense Cas; just zap us out of here with your angel mojo…powers, whatever they are.”

“Your brother used a sentient binding spell on me; a spell that allows one to control an angel. I have no choice but to obey his commands.”

“What?! How…”

“There’s too much talking going on over there and not enough torturing.” Cut in Sam who began to make his way towards them. Castiel slowly turned to face his would be master.

“What would you have me do?” he asked Sam, his eyes silently pleading with the Winchester to stop this madness.

“Torture him.”

“You…don’t want me to kill him then?”

“Not yet. At least not right away; I mean, why not make our short amount of time together a little fun right?”

Castiel looked away and exhaled heavily.

“How?”

“Since you can’t use your powers; which is a shame by the way, get creative. You’re a holy being after all…the bible is full of horrors; should be right up your alley.”

Castiel searched his mind desperately attempting to think his way out of any torture method that would actually bring his friend physical harm. A light went on in the angels head as he quickly devised a plan to outsmart soulless Sam.

“Suppose let’s say that I can convince your brother to back off…would you consider sparing his life?”

Sam eyed the angel suspiciously as he took a moment to contemplate his words.

“You will torture him Cas. That’s still nonnegotiable.”

“I understand. I intend too. Give me a free hand with Dean, no questions asked and you will get the results you are looking for.”

Sam sneered irately and was about to let loose his tongue on the conniving angel when his cell went off. He stared daggers at Cas as he answered the call.

“This had better be good.” he growled into the phone. A few seconds later his expression dropped. “Fine, I’ll be there but don’t bleed him out until I arrive.”

Sam quickly lowered his Cell still staring at the now pokerfaced angel.

“You have one hour with him and then I’ll be back. I expect results otherwise he’s going underground. Do you understand what I’m saying Cas?”

“Perfectly.” responded Castiel trying to withhold his delight with the sudden change of events.

Dean had remained silent up until this point, not wanting to further provoke his emotionless brother. But the moment Sam left the building; he berated the angel with questions.

“So are you going to fill me in Cas? Why is Sammy doing this and how in the hell did he find a spell that controls angel’s because that sure as hell would have been a handy trick to of had hidden up our sleeves?!”

“He must have summoned one of my brothers and made a deal with him; Loki no doubt. He knows Dean, he knows that we intend on returning his soul to his body.”

“So he found out, who cares! Get me out of these ropes. Well go see Bobby; he’ll know what to do.”

Castiel approached him slowly, a slight pained expression haunting his features.

“No Dean. I’m sorry…but I’m going to have to torture you now. I have no choice. Unless…”

“Unless what Cas?!”

“Unless you agree to what your brother wants.”

“No way in hell!”

A serious look crossed the angels face as he summoned his wings to take corporeal form. Dean watched as two magnificent wings expanded from the angels back with a span of at least seven feet across. He had only ever seen them in their shadow form, now they graced the room somatically; ethereal and luminescent. Castiel unceremoniously plucked a feather from them and ran it gingerly through his fingers.

“Submit to your brothers wishes Dean.”

Dean eyed the feather warily and he gulped.

“No.”

He closed the distance between them and raised the feather to Dean neck. Dean flinched and shut his eyes. When nothing happened, he squinted and slowly opened them. The angel was staring at him intensely.

“I could never hurt you Dean.”

Without warning Cas slowly ran the feather along his neck. Tickling sensations hit his nerve endings and he immediately jerked his head to the opposite side. Cas followed suit, using the feather as a paint brush, canvassing his exposed flesh with gingerly applied strokes.

“What the hell Cas?!” he cried out as a big grin began to crack across his serious face and he continued to determinedly flinch away from the feather.

“Stop moving, you’re making my task difficult.”

Dean shot him an incredulous look before snapping at his hand with his teeth. Castiel stepped back and looked him up and down to assess the situation.

“This will not do.” He said shaking his head.

The angel approached again, this time standing mere inches away from the confused Winchester. Dean gave him a wearied look before Cas’s arm snuck around him and a hand slowly made its way down the back of his shirt.

“Why Cas,” Dean began sarcastically; arching his eyebrows in a suggestive manner “I had no idea you felt this way about me.”

Cas cocked his head to the side, unable to determine if Dean was actually serious or not. His hand continued to reach down until he found what he was searching for and he slowly drew the hunter’s knife out from behind his shirt. He brought the blade to his chest and quickly cut through his shirt as Dean made faux kissy faces at the angel.

“That’s not funny.” Complained Cas as he shredded what was left of Deans shirt, exposing the entire expanse of his chest and torso.

“Really? Because I find it highly amusing….aghhh!”

Castiel had taken up his feather again and was running it along Dean’s waistline. The Winchester unconsciously sucked in his midsection and began to struggle against the ropes.

“Son of a bitch!" he cried out "Stop it Cas! I’m warning you…aghh! Get that thing away from me!”

“Or you’ll do what…exactly?” replied Cas looking up seriously at Dean while never breaking the feathers contact on his quivering skin.

Dean began to jerk and twist about. He didn’t find the situation amusing anymore as Castiel attacked him with the feather; the sensations threatening to break the Winchesters icy exterior. The angel began to slowly brush upwards towards his struggling friends abs. Dean yelped and shouted but stubbornly refused to laugh.

“Why aren’t you laughing Dean?” asked Cas in a dead serious tone “I know how this must feel. Your human skin is weak. Resistance is ultimately useless.”

“Shut it Cas!” yelled Dean who at the moment was desperately willing himself not to break under the angel’s precise touch. Castiel continued on with his sermon anyways.

“I have tortured enough humans over the millennia’s to know this. Not in this fashion of course…”

“Damnit Cas stop!”

Dean’s body was shaking and Castiel realized it was because he was in fact silently laughing and holding onto the last chords of control.

“This will not do.” He sighed as he gently dipped the feather into Dean’s navel, slowly swirling the soft object around and around. And that was the end of it as the final chord snapped and Dean completely lost it.

“Nooooo! Ahahahahaha! No Cas….stop! Stop or Ill frikken kill you!”

“You’re in no position to exact revenge,” replied Cas in all seriousness “I suggest you come to terms with your current predicament.”

“God dammit Casahahahaha! Get thahahahahahat…get that damn thing out of there!”

Dean’s choice of words by taking the lords name in vain struck a nerve within the angel.

“Do you mean here?” he sneered as he swirled the feather again while looking him dead in the eye.

“Fucking prick angel!” he screamed through roars of unchecked laughter; his hands balled into offensive fists as he strained against the ropes holding his wrists.

Castiel momentarily paused the torment and leaned in against Dean’s ear, once again invading the hunter’s personal space. Dean could feel the angel’s breath tickling his earlobe as a moment of awkward silence passed before he finely spoke.

“You’re under a lot of duress so I’m going to let that one slide Dean.”

Without warning Castiel dug into Deans ribs causing the Winchester to flop forward, his head burying into Cas’s neck. Deep rolls of laughter belted against his ear as he meticulously groped at his sides. Dean attempted to push the angel away with his body but Cas stood there; solid and unmoving.

“Stop! Stop! Stop!” he screamed over and over again as Castiel’s fingers danced up and down in one fluid unstopping motion.

“Give it up Dean.” he growled in his deep baritone voice.

“Screw you Cas! Ahahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahaha! Noooooo ahahahahaha!”

“I’m an angel of the lord Dean. You know I’m not allowed.” taunted Cas attempting to make a joke.

Whether Dean found it at all amusing, Cas would never know because at the moment his friend was roaring with laughter anyways and was quickly losing the battle.

“Please!” he begged “Please stop! I can’t take it Cas…I can’t…”

“I know.” Cas simply replied somewhat forlornly as he took a step back yet still keeping contact at Deans tortured ribs cage.

Tears were rolling down the hunters face as he started to lapse in and out of silent laughter. He hung there dejectedly against his bonds; his head low and breath shallow, completely weakened from the horrible and unrelenting tickling sensations.

"No more Cas...please. No more."

“You must stay away from your brother Dean.” Urged Cas.

Dean was unable to muster the words as his head slowly rolled from side to side, his arms tensed and trembling, the sweat beading up and rolling down his moistened chest and his short blonde hair wet and matted to his forehead. Breathing was becoming difficult as he stared down his tormentor with wide and pleading eyes; silently begging him in dreadful earnest.

Castiel knew that this could not go on for much longer as he sensed that the older Winchester would soon lose consciousness. With one last attempt to break the man, he gently dove into his hallows. His touch was gentle, almost tender even; but never the less deadly. Dean’s eyes bugged out and with every last bit of strength he had, he fought against his bonds and against the angel who was giving all he had of himself over to his torture. He couldn’t even find the strength to laugh anymore as he swung there loosely against the cold metal rack. Minute after tormenting minute passed this way and even the angel lost track of time.

“I can’t Cas…” he breathed out with great difficulty “I can’t give up on him.”

The room began to swim and Dean could have sworn that he saw a bright white light…and then everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean felt strangely warm and relaxed as he finally came to. He found himself lying on the bed back in the hotel room he was currently staying at. Someone had removed his shoes and a light blanket was covering him up to his neck. He lurched upwards and scanned the room. Castiel was sitting calmly on the bed adjacent to his and had been waiting patiently for him to regain consciousness.

“What happened?” growled Dean “I thought I saw something before…”

“You did,” Castiel cut him off “I was able to get a message out for help right before your brother was able to finish the spell.”

Dean pulled off the blanket and swung his legs around the side of the bed, staring down Cas in abject disbelief.

“And your just telling me this right now?!”

“I didn’t want to give you false hope. I couldn’t be sure if my summons had worked.”

“Damn you Cas!”

The angel tilted his head to the side, a look of confusion and remorse riddled his expression.

“I promise you Dean, we will save your brother.”

“Where is Sammy anyways?”

“He’s gone Dean. I and the other angels are tracking him. You shouldn’t worry.”

Dean rolled his eyes and wrung his hands together as he continued staring at the angel.

“Tell me, are your powers fully restored?”

“No, not completely. It will take some time to fully…”

The angel did not get to finish his sentence as the older Winchester brother pounced and the hotel room was soon filled with the chorus of angelic laughter.

The End

Ahem...I'm just going to leave this right here
http://youtu.be/P7PyHzCJ3Tw

Who say's nerds don't get tail???
http://youtu.be/0CLsbq57mX0

Last edited:
I was thinking about doing one more (m/m) Supernatural tale based on this video where after Sam gets his soul back he is tormented by the devil who invades his mind. Castiel then takes the devil into his own mind and becomes tormented himself. Let me know if you'd like this written :)

http://youtu.be/_L3MbsUqy3Y

Thank you both, I truly appreciate such lovely comments :) Another one is in the works :)

Loved it! You should definitely go into detail about that revenge scene at the end lol.

Now on to read another one of your stories!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back