• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Rookie part 1 f/f

tickler29

TMF Expert
Katie was a little nervous as she showed up at the fire station for her first day on the job. She clocked in, and went to the locker room to change into her uniform. In the locker room, Katie bumped into Ann. Katie and Ann were both happy to have another female on the crew, and hit it off realy well. In the process of changing into her uniform, Katie peeled off her tee shirt.

"Nice belly," Ann said playfully, "is it ticklish?"

"Umm, no comment." Katie replied with a grin.

"Oh come on. You can tell me." Ann begged, playfully poking Katie in the side.

Katie let out a giggly squeel and pulled away.

"Sweet!" Ann cooed

Then Ann backed Katie up against the wall, wrapped her hands around her waist, and started tickling her. Katie exploded into laughter as the tickling sensations surged through her belly. She slid down the wall towards the floor, Ann sticking right with her. On the floor, Katie wiggled and squirmed as Ann's wiggling fingers explored every inch of her thin, flat stomach. Her ticklish laughter and shrieks echoed off the walls of the locker room.

"Pleassssse, it tickllllles!" Katie managed to squeal at one point.

Ann was relentless though. She started working her way up Katies rib cage, counting and tweaking each one along the way. Helplessy ticklish, Katie was a wiggling, suirmming, laughing mess. As Ann reached the upper part of Katie's rib cage, she started strumming her fingers along her under arms. Katie's laughter quickly became silent, as she rocked her head back and forth. Ann finaly stopped to let Katie catch her breath. A few minutes later the alarm bell sounded. Katie quickly threw her uniform on and headed out to her fire truck.

To be continued.

What do you think?

How'd you like part 1? Any suggestions what I should include in part 2?

Straight to the tickling, I like that! :D It could do with being a little longer but that would be the only hitch, apart from that nice start! :D :cool:

nice job. i just have a teeny suggestion, could you try to make it a bit longer by something lead up to the tickling. Don't just go immediately to the tickling so soon. Make us wonder how so-and-so is gonna attack so-and-so and surprise us.

Luv,
TN

Thanks for the input everyone. I'll try to make any future stories a little longer, and hopefully a little better.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back