• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canary Makes Zatanna Sing

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
Zatanna was a beautiful woman. 5’ 7,’’ 127 pounds, piercing blue eyes and jet black hair. She could conjure magic using spells her father had taught her when she was just a child. She wore a white shirt under a black blazer, white bow tie, white gloves and a black top hat in honor of her father. She was known for her teasing black fishnet stockings, black high heeled boots and finally her black mini shorts.

Tonight, Zatanna was in a warehouse, drugged and completely immobilized by five point leather straps: one around each wrist and ankle. The fifth strap went around her forehead, making sure she could not move. Finally, a gag was in her mouth so she was utterly helpless to use her magic or move. She was trapped and someone was about to take pleasure in teaching the beautiful tease a lesson she would not forget…
As her eyes opened, she was instantly blinded by the interrogation light hanging from the ceiling. For the first time in many years, she felt pure, unbridled terror. She realized she couldn’t move or use her magic nor did she know why she was there. Most importantly, she didn’t know who captured her. She tried to cry out “Please someone help me! Where am I?” No one was there to hear her muffled voice. She thought “Who has captured me! Where was I before this.” She couldn’t remember anything before this point. This increased her fear. “Anything could happen and anything could happen to ME.” She closed her eyes to block out the light. “How long will I wait here until someone or something comes to do something to me?” All these questions made her panic even more and she began to hyperventilate. She started to see stars and get light headed.

“Don’t pass out. It was so hard getting you here and we have a night of fun. Don’t be selfish.” It was another hero’s voice she thought that she knew but she cast the absurd thought aside. Why would another hero do this? Yet, it sounded like her close friend Black Canary. No, Canary wouldn’t do this; she wouldn’t taunt me and be so cruel. Zatanna screamed for help but the muffled scream was faint and pathetic. “Aw, isn’t that terrible? Here let me help.” A piercing high pitched sound came out of the woman’s voice. “Oh my god, this IS Black Canary.” The thought of this made her confused, scared, and betrayed. She began to lightly tear up. “No, No. None of that. You are a ‘super’ hero. Act like one,” Canary said sarcastically. “Now, down to business. Why are you here? You seem to have a real…talent of making the men adore you with that way you flirt. This time you have crossed a line.” Zatanna had no idea who she was talking about. Then it hit her. Batman. She was flirting with Bruce earlier today at the Wayne mansion as they planned on how to stop the Joker, again. She played with that and teased him about how bad he must be at his job if the villains he captures always seem to get out. She did not remember leaving the mansion…
“Tonight was the last night you will be alone with Bruce. Tonight will be the last night you flirt with Bruce. From now on you will only exchange basic facts for a mission. I will train you tonight so it will be easier to remember from now on.” Canary turned down the brightness of the light, unstrapped her head and allowed her to see in full view. Zatanna saw that she was only wearing her white shirt, her fishnet stockings and boots…but she still had her white tie on. “The tie is to taunt you while I torture you.” Torture! Zatanna could not comprehend what word had just come out of her mouth. “If I remember correctly, and I do. You are very ticklish.” “Oh my god,” thought Zatanna. I cannot handle that. I cannot handle being tickled. She would take any super villains’ wrath than feel the pure helplessness of tickling; she was already so helpless and vulnerable. “Now, let me start with those feet. They are so beautiful and well manicured.” Zatanna did have a huge weakness, she could be incredibly vain. She loved her perfect toes and snow white feet. She always said it was her favorite part of her body so she always took good care of them, consistently getting pedicures so they would be soft. She did not want any calluses on her perfect soles. To match her outfit, she wore black nail polish and put a tiny crystal bead pattern on her toes nails. It reminded her of magic. Again, somehow, somewhere deep down, her panic increased. “I just went today to get my pedicure…I just went today…” Canary then said two words that rang in her ears like a siren. “Let’s begin.”

Canary walked down towards the end of the table and began removing her boot. Zatanna struggled in natural reaction though she knew she could do nothing to stop this from occurring. “Why struggle? Aren’t these feet your pride and joy? I want to see them. Don’t worry, I’ll keep the stockings on…for now,” Canary cackled. She slowly removed the black boot from her left foot, going slow just for the mental torture of anticipation. “What beautiful feet! I see now why you take such good care of them. Aw, tiny crystals, how cute. These stockings do not do them justice. Ha! Justice. I’ll rip them off in just a little while so I can see those naked feet.” This sent shivers down Zatanna’s spine, “I can’t do this. I’m going to die. I’m too ticklish on my feet. I’m helpless!” She tried to scream again, to no avail. Canary ran her index finger down the sole of her left foot. Like electricity, Zatanna felt ticklishness shoot through her entire body and it engulfed her mind. “I’m just testing you out first. Relax.” She did it again. This time a muffled giggle became audible and she trashed against her restraints. “Oh good. We are making progress already. Let us test your right foot now,” she said with a dark grin that scared her. “That is my most ticklish foot, no, she can’t go on like this,” thought Zatanna. But it did. She slowly removed her black boot from her right foot. Canary ran her index finger up the sole of Zatanna’s foot this time, just for more torturous fun. Again, a giggle came from the wide eyed and immobilized beauty. “Your right foot is more ticklish, clearly. Now that I have tested your ticklishness…what was that phrased I used before? Oh! Let’s begin.”

Canary took no time tickling her left sole first, wiggling her fingers up and down the helpless stockinged foot. Zatanna laughed though her gag, muffled laughs like music to the ear. She couldn’t help it. She fought and fought to get away or even look at Canary but her head had been strapped down again. “RUTHLESS. I CAN’T EVEN SEE WHAT SHE IS GOING TO DO NEXT.” Canary was having fun watching this show. Her eyes wide and teary, her torso buckling against the restraints, the heavy broken breathing. She was loving this torture. “Couchie Coo. Poor baby. Do you want me to stop?” The fishnet stocking was driving Zatanna to pure torturous hell and Canary knew it too. She kept on tickling her sole in different ways: hard tickling, soft tickling, using one finger only to stop and attack with all ten; it seemed like she had done this before. Zatanna couldn’t stop the laughter which was now getting hysterical. “I CANT GO ON LIKE THIS I CANT. I CANT. PLEASE STOP. PLEASE. PLEASE. OH GOD PLEASE MAKE THIS STOP,” Zatanna thought while becoming hysterical. “Am I pushing you too far? It’s only been forty minutes. We have all night together. Let’s get that other foot! Yah? You seemed to be having fun with this one. You couldn’t stop laughing. I won’t forget those toes. They come after I rip these off. It will much more…fun with those soft tootsie toes being completely bare.” She went to her other foot and immediately, as before, attacked her sole with no mercy. She wanted to teach her a lesson and this was so much fun. She had never felt more powerful. Complete control over another person’s mind and body. With the added bonus, revenge. She was far beyond that now though. She wanted to torture this beautiful girl and make her feel every single touch like a brush stroke. “SHE CANTTT…CANT. MY RIGHT FOOT…TOO…TICKLISH. PLEASE. PLEASE. I WILL DO ANYTHING. I CAN’T BREATH…I’M GOING TO DIE,” Zatanna’s brain screamed and pleaded with no one to listen. No one but her. All she could hear was her hysterical laughter. All these thoughts were completely consuming and ran like a broken record over and over. Canary didn’t stop. She pushed Zatanna even further by beginning to tickle both feet at the same time. It was like Canary knew that she was teetering on an edge so she pushed her to the next level. There was no end in sight. “Alright, Alright, I guess two hours on this foot is satisfying with these stockings on. Now let’s get these stocking off shall we? I mean your bare feet are what I will tickle until your mind breaks my poor magician.” Zatanna began to cry. It had only been an hour and forty minutes and she was done. How could she handle this tickle torture all night? She knew she still had so many hours to face. How many? “Until my mind breaks.” She stopped crying with the paralyzation of this realization. “Why waste my breath…”

Canary began tickling her left foot again while ripping her stockings off in sync. She began ripping them at the bottom of her foot, exposing the bare skin. She then lightly began to tickle the bottom of her sole. She tore them going upwards so the toes would be the last thing exposed. Her foot would be naked, her foot would be immobile…her foot would be…hers. The feeling of Canary’s bare fingers on her bare feet was incomprehensible. They were literally completely exposed as she had her feet pumiced hours ago. She screamed, NO, PLEASE, PLEASE! through her muffler. “What was that? I just started at the first inches of your sole. I can’t believe how the bottom here is so soft too! Most are generally at least a little tough. But you could convince me that you never walked with feet so pristine as these. Oh, I can’t wait to see those toes in full color. I’m going to eat them right up.” Zatanna’s exhausted eyes somehow lit up with terror again. “What I just experienced will be nothing compared to this. When she gets to my toes, I don’t know what will happen. How much can my mind take? What will it feel like to finally be broken?” These were the final cohesive thoughts she had for the rest of the night. “Tickle, tickle,” Canary taunted as she slowly exposed more and more of her left foot. Zatanna’s laugher increased as she got higher and higher, exposing more and more ticklish naked sole. When she got to her toes, Zatanna exploded. She had never felt such a torturous feeling like this before. She had been tortured many times by many villains over the years too. This was her true weakness. Canary had found her ultimate weakness, tickling. Both her body and mind were reeling from Canary’s fingers. Again, she implemented soft tickling and switched it to hard tickling, running her fingers up and down her soft pedicured sole. She did spiders; she traced the word ‘help’ with her fingernails. She went and wiggled her fingers in the inside ridge of her perfect toes. She tickled with light touches between them. Zatanna laughed in a way she had never laughed before. She laughed so hard that she couldn’t even see or remember where she was. It didn’t matter. “Let’s eat these toes and go between them with my tongue. I can’t wait to do this. Oh, and your right foot. It’ll be…pure torture.” Canary put Zatanna’s toes in her mouth one by one licking them and using it to get in between them. She used her teeth to nibble at them. Zatanna’s mind was so overwhelmed by these tickling feelings that it started to become gibberish. “Ohh….th….pl…pl…break…pl”

This is what Canary meant when she said she wanted to break her. Zatanna now wanted to break. She wanted it to end. If she was capable of coherent thought she wouldn’t beg ‘stop’ anymore, she’d beg ‘BREAK.’ Canary had made her giggle, she had made her laugh, she had made her laugh even harder to the point of hysterics, now for a finale she began to break her mind down, little by little. All Zatanna could do was laugh hysterically, tired and worn, body now limp, broken by time. It had been hours. She didn’t know how many at this point. She was going through hell and there was nothing to stop it. There was one final foot for Canary. One final attack. The one she could feel, not think, but primordially deep down feel would be the end.

Canary thought and felt that this would be the end of Zatanna’s mind. She would make sure of it. This was now a challenge. Drag it out. See how far you can push her. Then finish her. Give her some time to come back. Break her again. I broke her body hours ago. I want the one thing that could keep coming back. Over and over through the night. If Zatanna knew this or comprehend this, she could have passed out from shock. This wasn’t time for reprise.

Canary walked over to Zatanna’s right foot. “There really is no point in taunting you is there? Hello? Are you there? Ah yes, I can still see it so dim in your eyes. Getting hysterical isn’t the same as going crazy as you now know. That’s the plan.” Zatanna was now acting on pure instinct, no logic left, just the feeling of torture. Her mind was trapped in a hell she couldn’t even understand, she just knew that hell wasn’t over. Canary wasn’t satisfied. “No. I need you to feel this and have it play in your mind. No reprise. I see it dim in your eyes but I want the fear I saw before. I want to hear you try to speak gibberish to me. If you can say what’s going on in your head while I do this I’ll stop in ten minutes.” She lied. Hope is like adrenaline. When a mother needs to save her child she picks up a car. This was the same for Zatanna. She came out of the foggy torturous depth she had been driven down to and understood. Canary said, “There you are! Look at those eyes grow wide again with fear. Now, for the finale! Don’t worry, I’ll make these last ten minutes seem like this entire experience has been rolled into one. Remember our deal. I need to hear you break.” She pulled the muffler out of her mouth. This was a huge risk since all she needed to do was cast a spell. She couldn’t though. She couldn’t remember anything at this point. All she knew was speak. Speak. Speak. It became her mantra.

Canary tore her stocking off quickly this time. No need for extra torture…for now. All she wanted was the satisfaction of hearing her mind slowly break from her tickle torture. She needed to hear it. It would be the last time in a while she would be able to get her to basic consciousness again. She began tickling her beautiful soles immediately with hard tickling. “Wh..why?” faintly stuttered Zatanna. That was all she could do and it was the hardest task of her entire life. “I’ll…” Canary then started to lick the middle of her sole with small circles. “Anyyyphasthingg…” She was starting to lose full words. Canary then started rapidly licking her sole up and down. “…rabbit…whers..plea…” To these words, Canary thought, “We are almost there. She is saying things that don’t even make sense anymore. Nonsense with just a little pleading. She is going insane. I’m breaking her. I’m breaking Zatanna. When I’m done with these toes, she’ll go completely silent. Catatonic from tickling. She can barely laugh now. It has been a monotone laugh cycle for fifteen minutes now. She can’t struggle, she hasn’t been able to in many hours. Final thing I can take, her mind.” Canary began to suck on her toes like she did the other one. This time, one by one, from the right pinky toe to the left. Ten more words. All she wanted was ten more words. She sucked on her left pinky toe and ran her tongue around it and in between: “…light…kazz…” “Ha! She thought enough to try and cast a spell.” She tickled the next toe with rapid licks: “no…mor….bow” She tickled the next toe by nibbling on the edges: “…lif dream…la laaa…” She was almost at the big toe. She tickled the underside of the toe while licking between the edges: “less….” Her eyes got distant again. “No! Just one more toe. This will be the one that will break her mind all together.” She gently licked the top of her big toe so as not to break her without hearing a final word: “fa..ther…” Zatanna was now completely broken. Lying there, distant eyes, limp body and shallow breathing.

“I win.”

I didn't describe canary so as to keep the focus on the lee'
If you know comics you know what she looks like
If you don't look at a picture
If you don't care than cool

Awesome concept. These two tickling each other is like a dream :D

Would have loved to see Zatanna turn the tables at some point though!

This was awesome. My jaw is still on the floor! Good job, t=f.

Haha, if thats a request aka a part two gotta give me some time. Gotta list goin here. BUT I will and can get that done. When she realizes wtf just happened to her, she'll have alot to tell Bruce. We both know the Dark Knight doesn't take shit. I'm not super down with m/f so if I were to write it it'd be Z given the tools of the bat to return the favor. Which would be pretty cool since she'd being doing this out of revenge, for revenge. Bruce would NEVER approve of BC actions that night. I think he'd stand behind Z... to a certain extent. But we all know, what Bruce doesn't know won't hurt him. I didnt use tools if you noticed. Imagine Z using his belt for a night as revenge...;)

Awesome concept. These two tickling each other is like a dream :D

Would have loved to see Zatanna turn the tables at some point though!

Great idea dude. She tells bruce what BC did. He trips and says he'll take care of it. She says it's her issue in essence. Takes his belt, not stealing but alfred would 'help' since he understands and she could do things BC couldn't have even done to Z. Not scarecrow status or Joker staus but put a smile on her face? Yah. Part 2 will come.

Last edited:
Haha, if thats a request aka a part two gotta give me some time. Gotta list goin here. BUT I will and can get that done. When she realizes wtf just happened to her, she'll have alot to tell Bruce. We both know the Dark Knight doesn't take shit. I'm not super down with m/f so if I were to write it it'd be Z given the tools of the bat to return the favor. Which would be pretty cool since she'd being doing this out of revenge, for revenge. Bruce would NEVER approve of BC actions that night. I think he'd stand behind Z... to a certain extent. But we all know, what Bruce doesn't know won't hurt him. I didnt use tools if you noticed. Imagine Z using his belt for a night as revenge...;)

Great idea dude. She tells bruce what BC did. He trips and says he'll take care of it. She says it's her issue in essence. Takes his belt, not stealing but alfred would 'help' since he understands and she could do things BC couldn't have even done to Z. Not scarecrow status or Joker staus but put a smile on her face? Yah. Part 2 will come.

Instead of going to Bruce, maybe Zatanna should go to Selina. Who better to help catch a canary....than a cat? ;-)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back