• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather: Clockwork Conspiracy 13 (Update)

Kev26

TMF Novice
Hey kids not sure any of you remember me the names Kev26, bout four years ago I wrote the Cloak and Feather story known as Clockwork Conspiracy. Some of you may have felt disappointed there was no ending. To those patient readers and fans of the series I apologize for not being so adamant. A year ago around this time I posted an updated ironically after some life challenges and well working for my country I had to deal with some work related situations for a long time. Returning home was a bit of an adjustment returning here was a bit challenging, recuperating from some injuries and some financial struggles in the last few months I intend to finish this series first season here soon awaiting my co buddy Suikoden to help me catch up with the pitch of things as I been out of it. I'm just glad to be home and to see friends I hope you folks miss me seems like there are a lot of artist and writers since I been gone got to say the Great Tickle Trap by Mr. Pub was entertaining I'm glad he's still going strong. Now I didn't come home with out gifts so here's a teaser of the chapter a lot have been waiting for it'll be divided up into three parts as it was kind of big but not enough o make it its own chapters.

Here's that brief teaser of the opening act:

Ch. 13

Finale

16volt title Suffering was playing over in the club Ross starred at Johnny for the longest time before realizing this guy dressed like some priestly father was surrounded by four nuns. Ross didn’t get the theme but this must have been the guy who kidnapped Storm. Grumbling Ross wished he didn’t fork over his firearm to Patricia his hand absently reaching for his gun. Eyeing the stage the woman groaned giving Ramirez a slight growl in her throat. Eddie looked up at Father Kraus obviously not thrilled he was nearly killed by this man for Storm. Sexton couldn’t care less as he fixed his tie his foot tapping impatiently.

Viktor smiled as he waved a hand to his honored guest. “Welcome associates and acquaintances to my little party. Not only do I have your beloved Storm but tonight is a special occasion as you see I also have some new product known as Feather. I’m sure you are all acquainted with this but this new line will have you emptying your pockets. Though I’m a bit surprise to find so many familiar faces and uninvited guests, isn’t that right Eddie?”

“You low down dirty crook you stole Storm from me and killed several of my men you think I let you get away insulting me like that?” shouted Eddie pointing sharply at Viktor.

"You really are foolish Mr. Eddie that you make it difficult to insult you." Replied Viktor as he adjusts his glasses looking away from him.

A knife would sink into the wheel of Eddie’s wheelchair deflating the tire. “Watch your tongue Ed, less you want me to carve out that pretty face of yours. Didn’t I kill you how the hell did you manage to live?”

Ramirez growled tugging Angela forward and pushing her upfront. “Enough of this foolishness we had a deal Viktor and your supplier is growing impatient. You have what he wants we have what you want let us get this over with.”

Sexton smirked snapping his fingers and Patricia removed from her coat a small cache case. “I’m willing to pay top dollar for Storm. Name your price Mr. Viktor and you will leave this place a very wealthy man.”

Ross twitched wondering what all these losers wanted with Storm were they all pervs or simply just down to earth bad guys. At least Sexton could get away with Storm and he had to figure a contingency to get Angela to safety. “This sucks.”

Seeing the crowd growing restless Viktor ponder the situation so many people here for Storm and yet. “All right folks I’m sure some of you are here for different reasons. But, there is one thing in this world worth more to me than money and enemies.”

Those eyes stared at Angela and Viktor smile began to unnerve her as she backed up into Ramirez who merely gripped her shoulders moving her forward. Ross muttered some words to Patricia who simply nodded and spoke to Sexton softly he too nodded before Ross took his place behind Patricia. Ebbing closer towards Viktor Angela began to shake as Ramirez pushed her forward her breathe softly whispered a name, "Sam."

The wonderful Samantha Storm is long overdue for a return in a really good sadistic tickle torture story. Please write as soon as you can!

The wonderful Samantha Storm is long overdue for a return in a really good sadistic tickle torture story. Please write as soon as you can!

Here here! I used to love the Samantha Storm stories, thanks for resurrecting her. Can't wait to see more!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back