• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seven Devils: Sam Winchester (m/m)

april

1st Level Red Feather
Featuring Sam and Dean Winchester, Lucifer and the angel Castiel from the CW series Supernatural.

Sam tormented by Lucifer
http://youtu.be/_L3MbsUqy3Y

Sam and Dean discover dirty fanfiction about themselves/funny
http://youtu.be/cF8gd6UICx4

Boys just wanna have fun ;)
http://youtu.be/e6rpZCoHuhk

“So what your frikken telling me is that there’s nothing you can do?!”

“I’m sorry but the condition your brother is suffering from has us baffled. He is clearly showing signs of classic Schizophrenia and severe insomnia but he’s unresponsive to any known treatment.”

Dean ran a wearied hand through his hair as he stared helplessly at his brother Sam through the glass partition of the hospital room door. Sam was sitting slouched over on the bed with his hands clasped to his temples as he slowly rocked back and forth; fervently attempting to block out some unknown force that was slowly driving him insane. Dean turned back to the doctor.

“Can’t you just knock him out with a sedative; looks like he hasn’t slept in days.”

“That’s what has us so baffled. Your brother has some form of immunity to even our most powerful drugs. He remains unresponsive to any medication. I’m terribly sorry to have to inform you that his health is rapidly declining.”

“What are you trying to tell me…huh?! That my brother is dying and there’s nothing you can do for him?! I can’t accept that, I won’t!”

“Were just doctor’s here Mr. Winchester, not miracle workers. Go be with him; he doesn’t have a whole lot of time left.”

Several emotions crossed Deans face; fear, anger, pain; he took a deep breath as he straightened his shoulders and stoically entered the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam took no notice of his brother’s entrance. His mind was already locked in a constant state of lucid awareness and delusional hysteria. Lucifer was sitting across from him screaming into a bullhorn; his deep baritone voice amplified and echoing off the walls of the small hospital room. It had been one torment after another for days on end; taunts, threats, noises, terrible physical sensations that kept him awake at all hours. He had tried everything to get the devil out of his head but it was hopeless; he had given over to the darkness as the foul taste of death slowly crept into his senses. Lucifer lowered the bullhorn.

“Look who’s come to pay poor old Sammy a visit.” he sneered “He knows you’ve lost it Sam; that you’ve gone insane.” He sat back in his chair and laughed “I can’t wait to watch this one play out; so much better than day time television.”

“Sam? Sammy?”

Sam’s head snapped up at the sound of Deans voice but it was the eyes of Lucifer that he was staring into. He startled and scooted to the front end of the bed; covering his ears and rocking back and forth at a quickened pace.

“Sammy it’s me. Sammy?”

Sam felt a hand on his shoulder and terrified, he let out an anguished scream.

“Sammy snap out of it!”

“Dean?” came Sam’s tentative response as he finally was able to recognize his brother.

“That’s right Sammy it’s me…I’m here.”

Sam stood up and grabbed his brother by both shoulders.

“It’s really you Dean…this is no trick?”

Dean looked at his brother with a forlorn expression on his face before embracing him with a welcoming hug. Sam resisted for a moment but then hugged him back; practically crushing him. Dean coughed and let out a deep exhale.

“Sammy…Sammy I can’t breathe. Get off you big moose.” He chided.

Sam actually smiled as he let go of his oxygen deprived brother.

“Sam listen to me,” began Dean in a serious tone “Were going to beat this you hear? We’re going to send that son of a bitch Lucifer straight back to hell.”

Sam could suddenly hear the dry cackling of evil laughter coming from the other side of the room where Lucifer sat. He eyed the devil warily. Dean followed Sam’s eye line but could see no one sitting in the chair that he was transfixed on.

“Is he here? Is Lucifer here right now?”

“I’m afraid so.” Replied Sam; his tone low and dejected.

“I need you to focus Sam,” began dean, taking his brothers head between his hands and forcing him to look him in the eye “It’s not real. He’s not real. It’s all in your head.”

Lucifer threw his head back and laughed again.

“You should listen to your brother Sam,” Lucifer cackled “Listen to your brother’s advice. Except we both know it’s a load of crap; you know it, I know it. Go ahead; tell him I’m not real.”

“Shut up!” shouted Sam to the empty chair as he broke away from his brother and slowly took two steps back. Dean could only stand there and watch Sam’s horrors unfold.

“But I’ll tell you what,” continued Lucifer “I’m feeling extra generous today so I’m going to make you a deal. If you can resist me for let’s say, the next hour or so, I’ll go away…poof gone. But no begging for help Sammy boy; no begging, pleading…nada.”

“How do I know you’re not lying?” asked Sam.

“Have I ever lied to you Sam?”

“What’s going on Sammy?” interrupted a very concerned Dean.

“Lucifer wants to make a deal.”

“No! No, don’t listen to him Sammy! He is not real…all of this is not real!”

“What’ll it be Sam? Tick tock, tick tock…time is running out.”

Sam looked at his brother and then back at Lucifer.

“It’s a deal.” He relented.

“Oh this is going to be so much fun!” grinned Lucifer as he raised a hand and snapped his fingers.

Sam stood there terrified as he anxiously looked around the room; waiting in earnest as to what horrors would be awaiting him. Minutes passed by this way and nothing happened. He looked at his brother and for a moment dared to hope that it was over; and then he felt it; a very light annoying scratching at the bottoms of his soles. The sensation made him jump.

“What is it?” asked Dean.

“I…I don’t know.”

Without warning the sensation multiplied exponentially. Sam dropped to the floor as it suddenly felt like several long sharp fingernails were gently being dragged across the bottoms of his feet. He kicked out yelping; dragging himself along the ground desperately trying to get away from some unknown invisible force.

“Aghhh! Aghhh! What the…aghh!”

“Sammy?!”

The nails slid up and down his large sized twelves, gingerly tormenting the soft flesh. Sam grabbed at his feet in desperation as he struggled helplessly on the ground. He looked up at Dean with anguish in his eyes.

“It tickles Dean…aghhh!”

“It what?” Deans look was incredulous.

“It tickles! It….aghhh tickles!”

Dean stood back with a half smirk lighting his face.

“Well at least it’s not fire and brimstone.”

“It’s not funny Dean! Aghhh!” shouted Sam slamming down a fist in frustration.

“It kinda is…I mean you gotta admit…sorry.”

Sam let out another yelp. He attempted to slow his breathing and block out the terrible sensations but they just got stronger and even worse; they began to climb to his ankles and up the back of his calves.

“How do you like my little trick Sam?” sneered Lucifer; drawing Sam’s attention to the other side of the room “Not what you were expecting?”

Sam stared daggers at him as he furtively attempted to remain still but he could not hide the trembling that wracked his tormented body. Lucifer raised his hands and wiggled his fingers at him.

“Goochy goo.” He said grinning maniacally.

The sensitivity increased again as the sensations continued to slowly ascend his limbs. The fingernails at his feet had begun to scribble about becoming nearly unbearable. What felt like dozens of soft feathers whisked against his calves; higher and higher they climbed as they took an ominous rout upwards. He brushed the back of his legs hysterically; drawing in deep guttural breaths as he did so; fighting off the maddening urge to laugh. His insides were screaming and knocking about frantically in his mind. As the feathers reached the back of his thighs he felt a pair of invisible hands pinch at his kneecaps and his body jerked violently backwards. The first melodious chords of laughter ripped from his throat as all Sam Winchester could do was to give into Lucifer’s devious punishment.

“Nooooooahahahahahah! Ahahahahaha!” he screamed as he writhed and twisted against the cold hospital floor.

Whatever Dean had found amusing about the situation before was long gone as he helplessly watched Sam’s tormented form grapple with some unknown force. His immediate reaction was to lean down and subdue his struggling brother so that he wouldn’t hurt himself but the moment he touched him, his screams of laughter became more ardent and pained.

“No! Ahahahahaha! No Dean! Don’t touch me ahahahahahaha! Makes it ahahahahaha…makes it worse!”

Dean backed away and stood up, now running both hands desperately through his short blonde hair. He was at a complete loss.

“What do I do Sam?! How do I help you?!”

Sam rolled and attempted to sit up on his knees but another set of fingers had begun to wiggle at his hip bones and he slammed back down to the floor. More laughter belted out of the younger Winchester and he began to seriously question if he could get through an entire hour of the sadistic torture.

“I can’t!” he laughed “I can’t take it!”

“Your brother can’t help you Sam,” taunted Lucifer clearly enjoying himself “It’s just me and you and all of those horrible, icky sensations. It’s only a matter of time before I win.”

“Noooooooo auggggahahahahahaha!”

Lucifer slapped his knee in delight and let out a long evil giggle as Sam groped at various body parts, valiantly attempting to ward off the tickling. He managed to get up on his hands and knees and began crawling towards his would be tormentor. Lucifer smiled devilishly and wiggled his fingers again. Sam felt fingers dance across his rib cage; poking and prodding in random attacks.

“God noooooooooooo!” he cried out in misery as he doubled over hugging himself.

Dean paced the floor, searching his mind for answers. The only thing that he could possibly do was to call out to the angel Castiel; whom had avoided the Winchesters for the past several months. If he didn’t heed his call now Sam would surly die.

“Cas!” he shouted “Cas you had better get your sons of bitch ass down here right now!”

“Oh look at that, your brother’s calling in the big guns now!” hooted Lucifer “Too bad for you the dumber than dirt angel won’t be saving you today. No; he’s got way bigger fish to fry upstairs. Just give it up Sam.”

“You…will…not…beat me!” screamed out Sam who crumbled to the floor again as tears rolled down the exhausted lines of his face.

“You wanna bet? Let’s see how you cope without your other senses.” sneered Lucifer snapping his fingers one last time.

The room went silent and dark. The tickling had stopped. Sam lay there shaking; breathing heavily and praying that it was over. Even the black soundless purgatory that was being forced on him was better than the previous torment. He remained as still and complacent as possible. Then suddenly before another thought could enter his mind all of the sensations he had felt and more slammed back into his body; nails gently sliding, feathers softly caressing, hands seductively groping, fingers gingerly poking; everywhere possible that a human might be sensitive. His body wildly contorted on the ground; every muscle strained to capacity. His breath was ragged as he lapsed into silent laughter.Taking a deep breath he screamed out in abject misery as his arms and legs flailed about. Nothing existed but gut wrenching torment; it was utter hell.

“Stop! Please! Oh god no more! Help! Dean help me! Dean! Dean!”

A blinding light pierced the dark of his mind. Someone with inhuman strength picked him up off of the floor and gently placed him back into his hospital bed. The light began to dim as Sam lay there too weak to move. A silhouette of a man began to take shape above him and seconds later he found himself staring into the eyes of an angel.

“Castiel?” he managed to say.

“Yes Sam, I am here. Try to remain calm. Lucifer will harm you no longer.”

A gentle hand was raised to his forehead and he felt a stream of red hot energy coursing through his temples. Something was being drawn out of his body and the pain of it brought forth one final and terrible scream out of the younger Winchester brother. Moments later he felt himself again. The horrible sensations were gone, the voices and tormenting thoughts were gone; he looked over at the chair on the other side of the room; Lucifer was blessedly gone. Dean stood by the side of his bed and looked down at him; his expression alert and concerned.

“Dean?”

“Hey Sammy.” He replied with an assuring smile.

Sam focused his attention back on Cas ready to thank the angel for his timely help but the expression on Cas’s face stopped him in his tracks. Castiel stared back at him in confusion and horror.

“Cas what’s wrong?”

The angel slowly stood up and backed away from the brothers.

“What’s wrong with him Dean?”

“That’s the thing,” started Dean “He had to take your memories inside of him; everything you’ve been through.”

“But that means…”

The brothers looked on helplessly as the angel brought two hands to his temples and began to methodically rock back and forth. Cas looked towards the hospital bed where Sam was still lying but Sam was no longer there; he cringed as he stared into the face of his fallen brother.

"Hello brother." Lucifer sneered.

The End

SuperWhoLock…this threeway is totally happening! My EXACT reaction at the end of the clip (right after credits).
http://youtu.be/UfHCSJYVB1s

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back