• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mollie's Dream

Burtonfan9000

Mollie was a bright intelligent 19 year old slim red haired girl who cared more about others than herself , made sense as Mollie helped adults to read when she was not helping in her friend best Sophie's shoe shop one afternoon Mollie was at home after helping Sophie in her shop all morning Mollie was floating around the internet and a ad which Sophie hated popped up but she kinda looked at it , in the middle she saw a girl nude but beautifully tied up , Sophie clicked on the link it Mollie arrived at a site called beautifully bound and tickled , Mollie started really liking it Mollie signed up to the site , entering her password and username Mollie saw a set that made want to be bound a girl named Amelia was hogtied in a bridesmaid dress which was cut off her and had her feet tickled by another girl Mollie watched the video and she knew she had to get Sophie to tie her up and tickle her bare feet.

Mollie went to the shop at got there around 5 Sophie was cleaning up Mollie knew she would be there till around 6 Mollie whats up said Sophie its kind of embarrassing said Mollie look Sophie responded there is something you want to show me hence why you have your surface thingy with you and you can tell me anything come on said Sophie and went into a quiet room Mollie opened the tablet pc can you watch this said Mollie ok said Sophie and she watched the video Sophie closed the screen after it Sophie spoke softly Mollie i know she said you do said Mollie yes replied Sophie you want to feel what its like bound and tickled while nude so relax Mollie i will bring you some nice heels from here and i a bridesmaids dress from a wedding where the bride did a runner so i want to get rid of the dress anyway so cutting off you Mollie is fun same as tickling your feet Mollie Saturday Mollie we do it ok i am not working and Mollie i will bring a camera so you can have a video thank you Sophie this means alot to me Mollie i really dont mind at all because its harmless you wont get hurt.

Saturday came quickly Mollie put on the heels , stocking and dress Sophie had given to her she looked at the very pretty pink and white polka dot peep-toe court heels and then the dress which fit beautifully since both girls where the same size and was quite cute it had a long black bow around the waist and was baby pink like the shoes but she knew Sophie want to destroy it and Mollie wanted to be tickled and tied up so she did not mind.
Sophie arrived and Mollie let her in wow Mollie you look great how do you feel very nervous but really excited Give me 2 minutes Mollie while i get everything out OK said Mollie and she stayed in the hall while Sophie went into her front room and prepared Mollie felt like she had eat a butterfly sanctuary now and knew that soon her pre massaged feet would be tickled by Sophie's nails ok then said Sophie opened Mollie's front room come on Mollie darling lets get you tied up.

Mollie went in and Sophie told her to sit on the floor legs in front of her Mollie did Sophie gave the tops of Mollies feet a little tickle hehe giggled Mollie before picking up the rope and scissors Mollie was nervous and was shaking like a leaf relax said Sophie as she ran her hand through Mollie's ponytail i wont hurt you Mollie , Mollie had always liked Sophie's touch it was very gentle and she slowly relaxed that's better Mollie you will like this Sophie gently removed Mollie's heels and Cut her stockings off Mollie loved the feeling of it as other parts of the nylons stretched and ripped and stroked her soles and toes as it did i think you are liking this aren't you said Mollie yes she said happily , well Mollie said Sophie i buy these stockings in the shop because they are incredibly soft and my female shoppers like them , Mollie did not know that till now Mollie 's feet were bare , Mollie's feet were always well cared for so they were always very tidy and clean with what was like robot Precision cherry red painted nails Sophie happily wrapped some string around Mollie's toes so she her feet stayed together , Mollie was loving every mintute of it her dream was coming true and Sophie was taking pictures and taking video so that she could relive it anytime she wanted to , Sophie proceeded to tie Mollie's upper body there said Sophie a few mintutes later how is that Mollie? , Mollie was in heaven the helpess bridesmaid damsel she wanted and a damsel to soon have some very tickled feet shall we cut off the dress nice and slowly Mollie said Sophie softly into Mollie's right ear , Mollie giggled and nodded Sophie slowly pulled on the black bow Mollie's chest was now going in and out at a rapid speed she was feeling alot of pleasure Sophie dropped the bow on the floor and placed the scissors against the bottom of the silk dress and cut it like butter ah-hh groaned Mollie as the silk was thin and the scissors touched her skin Sophie made light work of the dress
Mollie was now in just her bra and underwear Mollie said you can cut my bra off if you want Sophie or you can unclip it i dont mind Mollie always wore multiway bra's she felt it was just more comfortable for her Sophie decided to continue to make Mollie's dream as sensual as possible for her so Sophie gently unclipped the 2 straps on Mollie's bra and gently glided them along her skin Mollie's eye's were closed and her mouth slightly open and she was curling her toes Sophie gently lifted Mollie's bra off and placed it on the floor with Mollie's heels , after a bit longer Mollie was nude Sophie said Mollie you look beautiful nude as well with your clothes on and you Mollie are model Material Sophie decided to make a little role play for Mollie at this point , Mollie Mollie Mollie she said I want the Object you have otherwise i have ways to make you pay for it instead Mollie played along I dont know where it is , oh i think you do Mollie pretty feet i see said Sophie you wouldn't said Mollie oh yes i would said Sophie see I have you all tied up and i can easily run my fingers , lick those soles , bite your toes , run my teeth all over all over those feet of yours Mollie.

i am sorry said Mollie i dont know Anything pity Said Sophie and she picked up Mollie's feet and started flicking her fingers on her soles hhahahhaha laughed Mollie ooh very ticklish i see Mollie was still in heaven and Sophie was enjoying herself aswell tickling Mollie hhhhahahah Mollie continued as Sophie delicately flicked Mollie's soles maybe a bit of oil will soften your feet futher no cried Mollie and Sophie rubbed some baby oil into her soles HHHAHHAHAHAH screamed Mollie had tears rolling from her eye's as Sophie continued to tickle her feet noooooooo cried Mollie as Sophie dug her teeth Mollie's toes Mollie went silent but Sophie knew Mollie was loving it and when Mollie opened her eyes she saw Sophie pulled out a battery flosser from her tool bag no begged Mollie through her laughter Well Mollie it will all end if you tell me i dont know anything she said pity bzzzzzz and Sophie put the flosser on Mollies toes hahahahahahah stooooppp Sophie pllleeeaasse nope said Sophie HHHHHAHAHA she screamed at the top of her voice, Mollie's feet were bright red through Sophie's tickling and she was loving it as Mollie kept trying to curl her toes only for the flosser to loosen her toes up again , Sophie was determined to make sure Mollie really enjoyed herself Sophie used feathers , Hairbrushes and Sophie's on heels on her feet , Sophie stopped and let Mollie cooldown and get her breath back.

Thank you said Mollie I loved that so much i am glad said Sophie and I have a little treat oh said Mollie when you have cooled down and Got dressed again would you like to tickle me Mollie? Mollie was a little suprised but i would like that said Mollie ok then and Sophie took her dress off and removed her heels where do you want me Mollie?

Mollie and Sophie took it in turns to tickle each others feet for the rest of the night , one week later Mollie interviewed for the website she joined and became a model since then her feet have been tickled by many girls and she has been tied as a receptionist , Bunny girl , Nurse and as a slave and it was good for Sophie aswell as she started to supply Mollie's stockings , heels and lotions.
The story of the interview will be in the works in the next few weeks after the release of Experments and Annabel's Revenge

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back