• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Georgia/Ft. Gordon

Ace Riley

TMF Master
Hi, Im currently stayin' at Ft. Gordon for a few months and is my first time in the US. Im male, 19 and am interested in meeting anyone sharing my particular tastes'... It is purely non-sexual, as I've never really done anything like this before. And if I wanted to meet for sex, hell, that can be done anytime. I want to meet someone sharin' the fetish...

Yes, we're so rare I resort to this. >) If you're female, or male and want to meet up sometime during the weekend for anyreason email me.

If you're interested in me as a ticklee Im completely willing. I find such spontenous decisions quite the adventure. And if you share my same tastes, Im willing to dish out some tickling of my own.

--Ace

Last edited:
Where's Ft. Gordon at exactly. If it's not too far from Valdosta, we could possibly double team some lucky gal or two.

Augusta

Hey bro, yah, it's in Augusta, somewhere. LOL I just got shipped here 4 weeks ago, so Ive never really been offbase. But yer offer sounds good. I hope to get to the next phase of my training sometime in the next two weeks, so keep in touch. We just may find'er. >)

--Ace

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back