• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tom's Ticklish Surprise M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
This story was a request from Tman 2014.

Tom had just returned from the gym. He entered the house, and was about to turn on the light when someone grabbed him from behind. Tom struggled with the intruder, until a chloroform soaked rag was shoved in his face. After a couple of seconds, he dropped like a ton of bricks. “Sleep while you can, you’ll need it.” The hooded figure said dragging his prey.

A few hours later, Tom came to. Looking around at his surroundings, it suddenly hit him. He was suspended over a concrete floor. “Hey, is anyone there? Where am I?” Tom pulled and struggled against the thick chains he hung from. “Help please, can anyone hear me?” Fearfully, Tom looked around. He didn’t know where he was, how he’d gotten there, and worse no one knew he was gone. Then it finally dawned on him. Not only was he hanging in who knows where, but he was half naked. All that clothed him were his red boxer briefs, his thin, black no shows, and his grey and red sneakers.

Suddenly, the room was filled with bright light. He realized he was in a warehouse, but still didn’t know where. “Ah I see you’re awake, sunshine.” The voice came from a hooded figure, clad all in black. “Who the hell are you?” “You’ll find out when I’m ready for you to know.” “Why am I here? I don’t have anything of value.” “Who said I wanted anything of yours?” Tom was growing weary of the game this guy was playing. “Ok, you’ve had your weird fun. Let me go now or else…” “Um are you really sure you want to throw around threats you can’t make good on? I mean seriously, look at your situation.” “So, what is it you want?” “You’ll know soon enough. Trust me you’ll have a million laughs.” The stranger gave Tom a gentle push, letting him swing back and forth.

Tom’s mind was whirling with the possibilities of what this creep could do to him. Some of the scenarios brought a shiver to his spine. After what seemed like an eternity, the hooded man returned. “So, what sick things are you going to do to me?” “Now, now if I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise. Do you like surprises?” “Not usually.” “That’s such a pity. They can be a lot of fun.” “Tell me, what’s your name?” “You won’t tell me yours, so I’m not telling mine.” “Oh, you want to play that game.” “If you want to play games, I have a new set of cards back at my place. Let me go and I’ll get them.” “Ha, ha you’re quite the comedian.” “I always liven up the party.” “I see, now back to what I asked. What’s your name?” “I’ll never tell.” “I think you’ll talk, in fact you’ll be begging to answer me.” “Not on your life, you freak.” “Name calling will only make things worse for you, baby boy.”

After another long period of alone time, the figure returned. This time he had a sports bag. “Now that you’ve had some time to think, are you ready to tell me your name?” “Ok, ok my name’s Tom.” “That’s better, you can call me Conrad.” “So Conrad, why am I here?” “I told you it’s a surprise.” Kneeling down, Conrad unzipped the bag. “Do you have any weaknesses Tom?” “What do you mean?” “You know things like pain, fear of anything, what makes you squirm?” “Are you kidding me? I’m not gonna tell you how to break me.” “I figured as much. It’s just as well, I love discovering these things for myself.” Conrad slowly circled Tom’s bare, exposed, and vulnerable body. Secretly, this was completely unnerving Tom to no end.

“You know as humans, there are so many things that can make us squirm.” “What do you mean?” Tom was now getting intrigued by this new topic. “Well, there are many issues and phobias that can put a person in quite the ticklish situation.” “That’s true, why are we on this subject?” “Just plain old curiosity, have you been in any particularly ticklish situations?” “None that I can think of, not that I’d be willing to tell you.” “I see, so there’s nothing ticklish about you? Tommy boy” Tom was starting to notice Conrad used the word ticklish a lot. Conrad held something, out of Tom’s sight. “What’s that you’re holding?” “Curious are we?” “You, you’re not going to hurt me are you?” “I didn’t bring you here to cause you any pain Tom.” “So why did you bring me here?” “I told you, I was curious.” “Curious, what are you curious about?” “You’re ticklishness.” Tom’s mind came full circle. “Are you ticklish Tom?” Conrad produced the long stiff feather he was hiding.

“Oh no, no way I’m not ticklish.” “Hmm somehow, I think you’re lying.” Conrad slowly advanced, twirling and waving the feather. “I’m serious. I’m not ticklish.” “We’ll see how long you can keep claiming that.” Tom tried even harder to struggle against the chains. “You’re not nervous, are you? Tommy boy” The tip of the feather was barely touching the back of Tom’s leg, as Conrad slowly stroked up and down. Tom’s reaction was instantaneous. He tried swinging away from the feather’s torturous touch. Biting his lip, Tom was trying not to laugh as he began kicking his legs.

“Still want to say you’re not ticklish?” Conrad trailed the feather up Tom’s right side, making sure to get along the edges of his ribs and pits. “Please don’t do this.” Tom begged, as the giggles began escaping his lips. “Are you ready to admit and submit to your ticklishness?” Conrad moved the feather along Tom’s stomach, waist, and stroked it in and around the belly button. “No, not the belly button. I’m begging.” His giggling climbed in volume and pitch. Tom was trying to suck in his stomach to avoid the feather’s touch. “Hmm I think you just might be ticklish there Tommy.” The feather’s odyssey then started up into Tom’s exposed, sweat covered, pits. Oh fuck, not there it’s the worst.” Tom was now shaking, and thrashing about trying to escape the tickling. His laughter was getting louder and wilder with every stroke. “Ok, ok I admit it. I’m ticklish. I’m ticklish as freakin’ hell. Please no more.” Tom screamed out, quite girlishly between his boisterous hysterics.

Smiling, Conrad put the feather down. He picked up a towel, dampened it, and wiped the sweat dripping from Tom’s body. “Now, don’t you feel better after admitting your ticklishness?” “Not really.” Tom replied between gulps of air. “Are you going to let me go now?” “Not yet, I’ve only just begun with you. Buddy boy.” Tom couldn’t do anything, except hang his head and await the next round of torture. However, his wait was short. Conrad continued his tickle assault by lightly wiggling his fingers in Tom’s pits. “C’mon not there, I’m begging.” Immediately, Tom began squealing with high pitched, ear splitting laughter. “Aw is wittle Tommy boy tickwish?” Conrad teased, as he began gently vibrating between Tom’s ribs.

“How much longer? I’m too freakin’ ticklish for this shit.” Tom was swaying side to side and going nuts. His strength was starting to leave, and once again he was drenched with sweat. “Aww, is the tough guy afraid of a little tickle?” Conrad then poked and prodded his index finger in Tom’s navel. All of a sudden, Tom’s body gave a violent jolt. His laughter went silent. After another ten minutes of this new batch of tickles, and just as Tom was about to lose control of all his senses, the assault stopped. This time Conrad not only dried Tom’s body, but he also gave Tom some water.

This time it took Tom a little longer to recover. “I uh really didn’t mean to go that far Tom. I’m really not trying to harm you.” “I’m beginning to realize that.” Tom just limply hung by the chains as he waited for his strength to return. “I can’t believe how much can happen in one day.” “What do you mean by that?” “Well, it started out as just a normal day off, except it’s also my birthday.” “Really, well Happy Birthday Tom.” “Yeah, some birthday. No one, not even my best friend called me or anything.” “Damn, that sucks.” “Can I admit something to you?” “If you feel like it.” “I’m actually into this, it’s something I’ve desired. My deep, dark secret.” “Really, that’s quite interesting.” “Now that you know my secret, can I ask you something?” “Shoot, although I reserve any right to not give an answer.” “Are you ticklish?” “I’ll never tell.”

Conrad got up, walked down to Tom’s shoes, and began unlacing them. “Oh fuck, no. Not my feet. Please with all that’s decent in you. Don’t go for my feet.” “Hey, you just told me you’re into this, don’t tell me you don’t want your feet touched.” Tom realized Conrad had a point. So he just hung there, and tried to brace himself for the tickling. Slowly, Conrad slipped both shoes off. Tom’s feet wiggled and he scrunched his toes. “Mmm, you’ve got some nice feet there.” “Thanks, um I think.” Conrad began running his nose along the base of Tom’s socked toes. “Mmmmm that’s amazing. No one’s ever done that.” Tom was starting to get lost in this new euphoria. “You deserve some good stimulation.” He then kissed and massaged Tom’s soles and toes. Firmly, but gently caressing the length of foot that lay before him. “Oh damn, don’t stop. Please this is soo awesome.”

Conrad started sucking the sock clad toes. Then he ran his tongue along the length of the warm, moist sole. Tom was all the while moaning in erotic pleasure. Slowly, Conrad removed the moistened socks. Kissing the newly bared soles. Tom’s body was in a complete relaxed state, he almost forgot he was hanging from the ceiling. Conrad then cracked Tom’s toes, before slipping his tongue between and under them. “Hey, what happened? That tickles.” Tom’s toes were splaying and curling as the giggles rolled out. “You didn’t forget about the tickling, did you?” Conrad lightly scratched his fingernails side to side along the pink sole. Tom’s giggling turned to loud, wild laughter. His body thrashing side to side, as his legs kicked wildly.

“Ok I admit it, my feet are ticklish.” “I’ve already discovered that.” Conrad picked up a hairbrush, pulled Tom’s toes back, and slowly began raking it horizontally and vertically across the helpless feet. “What the hell is that? It’s torture.” Tom was now screaming with laughter as his chains clanged and clashed with every jolt. To make it worse, Conrad then grabbed two feathers. One he stroked along the tops and sides of Tom’s feet. The other, he stroked in Tom’s inner thighs. “Nooo, Oh my Damn this is torture.” Tom managed to get out before he completely lost his voice to the silent hoarse laughter.

His body thrashed and writhed a new. After another twenty minutes, Tom was completely spent. He was utterly exhausted, and soaked. Conrad took this time to write and leave Tom a note. Grabbing his bag, and unchaining his wrists. Conrad then flipped a switch by the door, and Tom was gently lowered to the floor. He also left a pair of bolt cutters by Tom’s hands so he could get his legs free.

Upon his recovery, Tom cut himself free, and dried off. As he was leaving, he noticed the note Conrad left him. “I’m glad I could make your secret fantasy come true. Here’s my secret. My name’s not Conrad, it’s Mike. I can’t believe we’ve been best friends and you never told me about your desires. In case you’re wondering, I found out on accident when I found your open diary in the bathroom when I house sat for you. By the way, happy birthday bro. I’ll be waiting for you at your house, and yes I’m ticklish as hell. Love ya, and hope you’re not mad.” Tom smiled, just thinking of the ticklish hell Mike would get from him.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back