• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Rookie part 2 f/f

tickler29

TMF Expert
At the end of their shift at the fire station, Katie invited Ann back to her place for dinner and a few drinks. Ann eagerly accepted the invitation. Arriving home, Katie threw a caserole together and popped in the oven. Then she joined Ann on the sofa as they shared some wine.

"So Ann, tell me something. Are you ticklish?" Katie asked with a grin.

"Maybe. Why do you ask?" Ann replied.

"Because I owe you. I owe you big time." Katie reminded her.

"Oh yeah, that's right. I got you pretty good in the locker room didn't I?" Ann replied

"Yes you did." Katie agreed.

Then Katie untucked Ann's blouse and unbuttonned it. Openning Ann's blouse, Katie reached in and started teasing her belly button. Ann arched her back and burst into giggly laughter. Next, Katie reached in with both hands and started tickling Ann's sides and belly. Ann started bucking and thrashing excitedly as intense tickling sensations throbbed through her belly. After only a few minutes of tickling, Katie paused for a moment.

"Is that all?" Ann asked

"Hell no, I'm just changing gears" Katie replied as she knelt on the floor. Then she removed both of Ann's socks and shoes. Katie grabbed Ann's left foot and started scribbling her fingers all along the bottom of it. Ann immediately entered another fit of laughter. Ann wiggled her foot franticaly, but there was no escaping Katie's fingers. After several minutes of foot tickling, Katie paused again.

"Now what?" Ann asked as she caught her breath.

"These slacks have to come off." Katie stated.

"For what?" Ann asked.

"You'll see." Katie replied with a grin.

Then Katie undid Ann's slacks and pulled them off. Next, Katie grabbed Ann's knees and started tickling them.

"Noooooo." Ann squeeled as she once again gave in to giggly fits of laughter. Katie worked Ann's knees for about fifteen minutes. Then she stopped once again to let Ann catch her breath for the grand finale.

"Now were even." Ann said.

"I know, but I'm not quite done with you yet." Katie informed her.

Before Ann could reply to this, Katie reached right in and started tickling her inner thighs. Ann started wiggling and squirming all over the sofa. Hysterical laughter filled the room. Then Katie reached up and started carressing one of Ann's errect breasts as she continued tickling on of Ann's thighs with her other hand. Ann's laughter became intermingled with moans of pleasure. Becoming more and more aroused, Ann started rocking her hips.

"Pleassse....Take me." Ann moaned

Hearing that, Katie reached down and pulled a vibrator from under the couch. Continuing to carress Ann's breast with one hand, Katie turned on the vibrator with her other hand. She slipped into Ann's sweet spot and started working it back and forth, making sure to get her clit.

"Yes! Yesss! YESSSSS!!!" Ann screamed as she bucked her hips feverishly. Then Ann bucked her hips in the air and held them there as an unrelenting wave of thunderus orgasms consumed her body.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back