• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Agent Anna's Punishment (F/F)

ninjax789

Hi guys! After a year since my first story, I finally found enough diligence to proceed with the sequel to "Breaking Down Anna: The Ticklish Spy". In case you haven't read that yet, read it first so that this next one will make more sense (or at least I think it will).

Agent Anna Davis has just returned to their base in the Amazon jungle after her intense interrogation session with Max Collins. She was a gorgeous twenty year old woman of American-Japanese descent, standing at 5'6" and 120 lbs. with straight long dark brown hair and light tan skin that is complemented with her alluring hazel eyes that were a bit chinky.

"What happened to you?" Her fellow agents asked because she was a mess from all her laughing.

"They interrogated me." Replied Anna in an exhausted voice. "Unfortunately, They succeeded in gaining what they needed."

"You what?!" Officer Victoria Mason overheard Anna and stormed up to her. Victoria was a beautiful woman of twenty-two years of age standing at 5'8" and 115 lbs. with milky white skin and long blonde wavy hair with matching cobalt blue eyes.

"They were able to break me, officer." Anna answered in a sad tone.

"How?! You are one of our best agents. You were trained to withstand any kind of interrogation!" Victoria growled.

"I have one weakness." Anna looked down on her feet.

"And what would that be?" Victoria went closer to Anna.

Anna whispered to her, "I am EXTREMELY ticklish."

A smile was forming in Victoria's face. "Oh, ticklish eh?" Victoria smirked. "All right men, bring her in the asylum." Victoria ordered. The mere thought of that sent*shivers*down Anna's spine.

A moment later Anna's ankles, elbows, and wrists were strapped in an x-shaped chair that was bent to a forty-five degree angle inside a room with all sorts of bondage devices.

"I will show you just what happens when you disappoint me. " Victoria grinned.

"Please, punish me in any way you want, just DON'T tickle me! Please!" Anna was begging as she just returned. And now she will be tickled AGAIN.

"But that's what we will be doing dear." Victoria chuckled. "I'm going to tickle you all over, exploring every ticklish nook and cranny of your sexy body." She tried to break free of her restraints. But the only thing she got was the sound of velcro being stretched.

"I don't want you going anywhere." Victoria said as she was unlacing her boots.

"Are you ticklish on your feet?" Victoria removed her socks and started tickling her pretty size 7.5 feet.

"You can stop*now." Anna was starting to feel annoyed.

"Okay, I guess that didn't work. Let's move up then." Victoria said as she moved her hands up her knees and started squeezing them through the pants of her suit. Anna shook her knees trying to get away.

"I will return there." Victoria took a small switchblade from her pocket.

"Wha-what are you going to do with that?" Anna's eyes were growing with fear.

"Oh I'm just going to show some of your skin. She started slicing from the bottom torso of her body suit making sure she felt the cold blade. She stopped just below her bra and put the blade back in her pocket.

Victoria lightly scratched her stomach giving Anna the goosebumps and gently pinched her sides. Anna threw her head back and forth but she wasn't laughing. "Oh, so your tummy is ticklish." Victoria's fingers found the spot just above the hips and she started digging her thumbs up and down this tender area. Anna bit her lip, and thrashed violently.

"Whoa! So ticklish!" Victoria was amused at the sight of her beautiful agent squirming and fighting the urge to laugh. She now looked at her ribs which were so tempting to tickle.

"Do you know how many ribs you have?" Victoria teased and she placed a finger on one of her ribs. Anna tried to break free from her shackles, and failed miserably.

"You know, the ticklish part isn't the ribs themselves you know. It's the space in between them which houses a lot of nerves."

Victoria started poking her rib starting from the top-right side going to the other side. Anna was inhaling and exhaling heavily as she resisted causing her chest to move up and down. While Victoria was counting, she noticed Anna's chest moving up and down and suddenly, a devious thought came in her mind.

"I wonder.." She suddenly stopped her counting.

Anna was about to feel relieved when she saw Victoria reach into her pocket again. Victoria sliced more of her suit until the top was fully torn apart in two, exposing her black bra which contained her perky 36D breasts. Victoria immediately noticed her underarms that have long hairs in them.

"Ooh. Is this no shave November, Anna?" Victoria asked.

"I just prefer to be natural, officer." Replied Anna who was feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, is that so? Well that's incredibly sexy!" Victoria remarked to a suddenly surprised Anna. "But we'll get there later. Right now I want to try something else."

"Which is?" Anna asked in a somewhat worried tone.

Victoria leapt over Anna's bound body, positioning herself on top of her. "I always wondered if a woman's breasts are ticklish, dear."

"Pfft. They're not. So don't waste anymore of your time." Anna retorted, hoping that she wouldn't bother.

"Okay then. How about I just play with your boobies then? It'll be fun." Victoria giggled playfully. With that Victoria started to lightly tickle Anna's chest with her fingertips and she scratched her breasts, focusing on the aureoles that were still covered by her pink bra.

"No! Stop that!" Anna started giggling and having goosebumps around her chest and breasts.

"But why? I thought you said they weren't ticklish." Victoria teased, but really, she knew that her breasts were ticklish as hell. She lightly tickled them for about twenty minutes until she decided to unclasp her bra revealing her perky 36Ds.

"Wow! They're even sexier than I imagined!" Victoria was amazed at the sight of her full and perky breasts which she knew were so damn ticklish. Victoria caressed the sides of her breasts which was very, very sensitive. Anna bit her lip and used whatever was left of her strength to remain strong. Victoria then grabbed her breasts and gently tickled them as if she was massaging them.

"They're so soft darling! I could play with them forever and ever!" Victoria continued to fondle the bound agent's breasts. She then used her fingertips to tickle the tops of her breasts in a flower-bud-like manner. Anna's grew more and more frustrated with this torment and was desperate to be released. Victoria then circled her fingers into her aureoles before using her nails to tickle her nipples. Anna was breaking and giggles escaped her lips.

"Aw. Is her nippies ticklish?" Victoria teased and she now went back to the sides of her breasts. "What about here?" Victoria used her thumbs and index fingers to lobster-claw the sensitive skin underneath*her breasts extending to the side.

"Hahahaha!" A full laugh finally came out of Anna as this was already too much for her to resist.

"You're laugh is so beautiful, darling! I want MORE!" Victoria returned to the tops of her breasts tickling them with her fingertips, only this time in a faster pace. She also tickled her nipples again which made Anna's screams grow much louder. While she was at it, she also tickled her chest using her fingernails which were just as bad for Anna. Victoria continued this for quite some time until she decided to move on to a different spot.

"Omigod! Please stop! Please let me go!" Anna was frantically begging as her face was covered in sweat as well as her body.

"We've only just begun. We still have to do your underarms, your tummy, your hips, and so much more." Victoria grinned and continued her tickling of her breasts.

"You have got to be kidding me! Hahahaha!" Anna exclaimed in between her laughing.

"I am not to be kidding you." Victoria said. "What should we do next?" She put a finger in her temple pretending to be thinking?

"How about you get me out of here?!" An angry Anna demanded.

"And since when the hell did you became in-charge?" Said Victoria who was now checking a drawer.

"Help! Somebody! This crazy bitch is tickling me to insanity! HELP!" Anna bellowed.

"It's no use, darling. This room is soundproofed" Chuckled Victoria who was now holding a hairbrush.

"Is this really the time to be fixing your hair." Anna asked

"Who said anything about brushing my hair?" Replied Victoria who went to Anna's head.

She then started brushing Anna's hair and running her fingers*along her silky soft locks.

"Ah, this feels nice." Said Anna as she loved having her hair played with. This made her tension soften up. After a while she suddenly stopped.

"Aw, why did you stop." Anna asked.

"I think you're getting a bit too comfortable." Victoria said as she walked over to her right side. Since her arms were still covered by the suit, she used her brush starting from the area where her waist curves in, going past her ribs, and the oh-so sensitive side of her breast. The anticipation made Anna's body suddenly jump as she felt the hairbrush making its way to her underarm.

"It's not fair if we only brush the hair on your head." Victoria's brush finally reached the hollow of her underarm. Anna tried covering her underarm as much as her restraints would allow. Unfortunately, her elbow shackles rendered it useless.

"That is specifically why I had your elbows locked, so that there will be no way for you to cover your underarms." Victoria explained. After reaching her underarms, she started to gently brush her hair in there, making Anna throw fits of laughter. Some time later, Victoria stopped and moved over to her left side.

"Is this underarm feeling left out?, well I'm glad you asked." Victoria teased and she did the same for her left underarm. Anna was now able to manage her laughter again. But she was still throwing her head back and forth.

"There we go! Now your hair is nice and pretty!" Victoria giggled as if she was playing with a doll. Now that her underarm hairs have been brushed, it's now time for Victoria to use her fingers to twirl and run her fingers along the hairs. Anna bit her lip again and her face was flushing red. She was sweating from her nervousness, even though the room was air-conditioned. Victoria then placed her palms on both her underarms.

"Ready?" Victoria asked Anna and smiled evilly. Without waiting for an answer, she used her nails and slowly scratched her armpits. The expression on the agent's face was priceless. Then afterwards, she dug her fingers right in the center where the hair grows in. Anna burst out laughing and making all sorts of weird sounds.

"Aw, you're so cute when you're tickled!" Victoria teased and moved to the hollows of her soft underarms, causing even more laughter. After an hour, she took out her brush again.

"Well, since your hair has been messed up and wet, I should brush it again!" Victoria said.

"NO, NO, NO!" Anna shrieked as this time her underarms were being brushed faster. Victoria repeated the cycle of brushing her underarms and tickling them with her hands for another hour.

Finally, Victoria decided to give her a break and went over to the drawer. Anna thanked the heavens that she finally stopped. A minute later, Victoria came back with a bottle of baby oil in her hands.

"You seem tired. Would you like a massage?" Victoria was applying baby oil to her breasts.

"Um, okay." Anna answered as she felt like she didn't have a choice. Victoria then applied the oil to her underarms making Anna quiver.

"I thought you were going to give me a massage?" Anna said as she wished Victoria wouldn't do what she thinks she will do.

"But I am." Victoria then put her hands on both underarms and started rubbing them. Anna was feeling uneasy as she did not like this massage at all. She was now using her thumbs to massage the hollows going to the center and the outer corners of her underarms.

"I change my mind! I don't want this massage anymore!" Anna cried out and*was feeling Victoria's fingers dig into the soft center and hollows

"You don't? Well that's too bad. I guess you'll like tickling even more." Victoria then started scratching her oiled underarms in an up and down motion.

Anna screamed and tried her best to cover up her underarms as much as the restraints would allow. But try as she might, it still did nothing to stop the tickling. Victoria alternated between the scratching and the "massaging" for about thirty minutes.

"I think we should try your boobies again with the baby oil." Victoria said giddily and applied the oil to her chest, breasts and nipples. Immediately after she did exactly what she did to her breasts, the only difference was the oil caused Anna's ticklishness to jump up tenfold.

"Why does it feel more ticklish?! Ahahahaha!" Anna asked in between her laughing.

"The oil removes the protection*on your nerve endings causing them to be extra sensitive to the touch." Victoria answered and returned to tickling her underarms again, causing Anna more futile struggling. She thought she was going to pass out until some time later, the door opened and a man came in with two bottles of iced tea.

"Care for a drink?" The man asked as he offered the bottles to Anna and Victoria.

"No! Can't you see I'm busy?!" Victoria barked at the man. This man had been eyeing on Victoria for quite a while. So he just went away feeling disappointed.

"Why did you have to be so mean to him?" Anna asked.

"Why do you care? And by the way, I think it's time for our next tickle spot." Victoria replied and slid her fingers down to the Anna's sides, tracing the curves of her waist.

"Please stop! I don't know how much more I can take!" Anna begged.

"You're not the boss of me. I'll stop when I damn well want, darling." Victoria said. She also spread baby oil on her entire stomach area as well as her ribs. She then went on to run and dig her fingers on random parts of Anna's ribs and sides.

"Hey Anna, I didn't know your ribs could be used as a piano!" Victoria said playfully and pretended Anna's ribs were keys of the piano and made sounds, eliciting more laughter from the helpless agent. After some time, Victoria stopped "playing the piano" and instead gave her a "massage" on her ribs and waist. Though Anna wasn't laughing, her body was still jerking away from Victoria's hands.

"Hmm. I think we're neglecting a spot on your tummy, dear." Victoria thought out loud.

"What now? You tickled me everywhere I am ticklish on my torso." Anna said in between her heavy breathing.

"That's it!" Victoria blurted excitedly. She put some oil on her pinky and inserted it on her bellybutton.

"N-O-O-O-O-O! D-O-O-O-N-N-N'T-T-T! HAHAHAHA!" Anna let out a shriek and went into a laughing hysteria. Since her bellybutton is rarely touched, it is an extra sensitive spot. And Victoria just had to gently tickle it with oil.

"Ooh, that's a killer spot, but I have to be gentle. I don't want to hurt my pretty agent." Victoria remarked. Ten minutes passed, she withdrew her pinky and tickled Anna's oily upper body again with her fingers alternating between soft, gentle tickling and hard digging. Anna thought she was going mad with all the relentless tickling. Almost two hours have passed, and Anna's exhaustion gave way, and she passed out.

"Aw, is my baby girl tired?" Victoria crooned while Anna was passed out, and she took this opportunity to slice away the pant legs of Anna's bodysuit, up until her kneecaps, resulting only her "most delicate parts" to remain covered (along with her elbows, but Victoria didn't bother anymore) After that, she dipped her fingers in ice-cold water and flicked it on Anna's face.

"*GASP*" Anna suddenly regained consciousness. She looked to a smiling Victoria who gestured to her legs. When she looked at it, her eyes shot wide open as she found out that it was only a matter of time until she was totally exposed.

"Now dear, I've been saving the best parts for last." Victoria gently ran her fingers through Anna's long and sexy legs. The tension was building up on Anna as Victoria was just a slice away from her most sensitive spots.

"Get ready, Anna, I have been wanting to do this for so long." Victoria said as she took out her switchblade and slowly sliced away the last of her "shorts". With that all that was covering Anna was her pink panties. She*also noticed that there were also long hairs growing beside her crotch.

"Wow, I can only imagine how sexy you would look without your pink panties! But first let's have some fun!" Victoria giggled excitedly and rubbed some oil into her hips and thighs. Anna steeled herself for the worst.

"If I remember correctly you are VERY ticklish here." Victoria lightly ran her fingers on Anna's hips. Building just enough tension, she suddenly stopped. Just when Anna was about to relax, Victoria suddenly dug and wiggled her fingers into her hipbones. Anna screamed and screamed at the top of her lungs as this was one hell of a tickle spot for her.

"Good God! Am I going to kill you with this?" Victoria was shocked as she never saw anyone this ticklish. Nevertheless, she continued tickling Anna's hips for about fifteen minutes. Next, she went to her kneecaps and tickled them in a flower-bud like motion, kind of like how she tickled her breasts. Anna giggled as this didn't tickle as bad as her hips, but realization struck her that this is just a warm-up of what's coming next.

"Huh, so that didn't tickle much. Well I wonder about this one." Victoria then squeezed above her knee-caps. Anna tried to shake of Victoria's vice grip, but it was tougher than she thought. Ten minutes later, Victoria decided it was time for the big reveal. She sliced the right waistband of her panties.

"Question before I completely expose you: Are ticklish down there?" Victoria gently tickled the area that was covered by the waistband, and on the left side, she reached under the same area Anna did not answer, but she was giggling and squirming away.

"I think I already know." Victoria continued to tease and tickle her by the hips. When she thought she had enough, she finally sliced the other waistband and pulled off her panties. Anna's face became flushed as she felt completely embarrassed to be naked in front of Victoria.

"Uh-huh, I see you prefer to keep even your bush natural." Victoria smiled as she looked at her dark bush. Unlike the majority of Western people, she herself preferred to have hair down there, so she isn't completely exposed, though she trims hers regularly to keep it nice and clean. Suddenly an evil thought came to her head. She took out the hairbrush she used on Anna and held it at her face.

"Can you guess what I plan to do?" Victoria grinned at her, brandishing the brush she had on her hand.

"Oh no! You're not going to.." Anna's eyes flashed with recognition. She thought that not even Victoria could be so cruel.

"Oh yes! But not right now. Save the best for last, they always say." Victoria glided her fingers up and down her thighs, finding where is the most sensitive spot. As her fingers crept closer to Anna' crotch, she felt goosebumps on her thighs, indicating she is close to a big tickle spot. Anna was now shaking her legs. She still doesn't know how she can manage not to lose her sanity.

"Why are you shaking dear? Relax. Take it easy." Victoria assured Anna.

"Easy for you to say." Replied Anna. Victoria then found the spot just under the thighs, by the crotch, causing Anna to jump.

"Ooh, that's nice. But I think I know how to make it better." Victoria winked at Anna and took the bottle of baby oil. Tears were starting to form from Anna's eyes. She doesn't know how much more she could take.

"Aww, don't cry dear." Victoria caressed Anna's face and applied baby oil starting from the crease where the hip meets the lower body. As she was rubbing her fingers in this area, she noticed Anna was thrashing violently.

"Did we hit jackpot? I think we did." Victoria looked at Anna and smiled wickedly.

"No please! Anywhere but there!" Anna cried out. No other spot could be as ticklish as that one, or is there?

"You mean right here?" Victoria dug her fingers in this extremely ticklish area. Anna went berserk and tried as hard as she could to shake of Victoria. Try as she might, she failed yet again. Victoria also tickled her crotch, and pelvis. Anna thought she was going to go lose her mind, (and her voice) from all the screaming and laughing. Victoria alternated between those spots finding which kind of tickling works best on them. For Anna, every spot tickled as bad as the other.

"I-I-I-I-I C-A-A-N-N'N-T-T T-A-A-A-K-K-K-E-E-E I-I-I-T-T-T!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Anna was starting to go crazy. Oh wait she already has! Victoria lost track of time as she was enjoying herself way too much.

"Had enough yet?" Victoria asked but did not stop tickling.

"Y-E-E-E-E-S-S-S-S-S!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" A hysterical Anna answered.

"Well I haven't." Victoria dug her fingers even harder on the hip crease and Anna's crotch resulting in even more wailing and thrashing. After almost an hour, Victoria took out her hairbrush and brandished it in front of Anna's face. She doesn't know how she was able to withstand those relentless tickling. Any other person would have passed out, TWICE, from all that.

"Can you guess what I am going to do?" Victoria asked Anna.

"*pant You're... *pant* not gonna... *pant* A breathless and hoarse Anna answered. The evil in Victoria's eyes made Anna try one last time to break away from her shackles. But they are still strong as ever.

"Oh yes, I am! It's time for the grand finale." Victoria then ran her fingers down her pubic area, twirling and playing with the hairs. No other person has ever tried to touch her, so her pussy is extremely sensitive to the touch. Anna decided to think happy thoughts, such as being in the beach, swimming in the clear blue waters.

"Yeah, that's it." Anna tried her best to remain as calm as possible. But the moment Victoria ran her brush across her bush, she almost had a heart attack! Victoria was now brushing her pubic hair, making Anna buck and scream.

"Hold still! If you keep moving, I'll never stop!" Victoria demanded. Anna whimpered and muffled her screams in her mouth. She thought being tickled was bad, but being told to hold still was even worse. After five grueling minutes Victoria finally stopped.

"Yay! Now it's nice enough for tickling!" Victoria said playfully. She used her fingernails to gently scratch across her clit and outer lips, and "OH FUCK!", was she ticklish there!

"Wow! In all my years I have never met someone so ticklish here! Tell me, Anna, are you a virgin." Victoria teased and remarked. With that, the worst of tickling began for Anna. Victoria tickled every part of her pussy including the outer lips, clit, labia minora and everywhere else that was god-damn ticklish!

"HAHAHAHA! Y-E-S-S-S-S!!! M-A-K-E I-T S-T-A-H-A-P-P-P-P!!!!!" Anna begged with all that she got left. She thought that any minute now she was going to explode! Victoria also found the perineum to be extremely ticklish, as well as her butt cheeks and around her asshole. She would occasionally go back to her hips, crotch, pelvis, and that "hip crease". Anna was now in a world of her own, a world that has no hope that she will ever be set free.

"Oh my god Anna! You're gorgeous and your skin is baby soft and you're so cute when tickled! You're every tickler's dream come true!" Victoria remarked giddily. She also went back to tickle her underarms, breasts, waist, and her ribs with her fingers every now and then.

"P-L-E-A-A-S-S-S-S-S-E-E-E-E! S-T-A-H-A-H-A-P-P-P-P-P-P-P!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Anna was over the edge of insanity! Any more tickling would make her go MAD! Suddenly, Victoria used the hairbrush all over her oiled and extremely ticklish and sexy body. The oil magnified the ticklish sensation tenfold and with one final gasp she fainted. An extremely annoyed Victoria was tapping at her cheek.

"Hey! Wake up! We're not do--" WHAM! From behind her, the man who offered them coke sneaked up on Victoria and hit her on the back of her head, leaving her unconscious. He then inserted a pill into Anna's mouth and she regained consciousness and was fully energized.

"Wha-what happened? And why does my body feel like shit?" Anna was feeling groggy and she looked at the man. "What happened to her?"

"I happened to her." He answered her.

"How long has it been?" Anna asked as with all those tickling she lost track of the time.

"Ten hours." The man replied.

"TEN HOURS? This bitch is gonna get it once I get out of here. A little help, please" Anna looked at the man who looked like he wanted something. The man placed his hands on Anna's perky breasts.

"Sure, after I tickle you for a while." With that the man suddenly tickled Anna everywhere she has been tickled throughout this night, from her hairy underarms, down to her virgin pussy. But the man was nicer though, giving her breaks and tickling gentler, but with all sorts of different tools compared to Victoria. Almost four hours had passed and Anna was feeling exhausted again. "Alright, as promised, I'll let you go. But you have to do me a favor." The man released Anna from the x-chair and gave her a robe to cover herself up.

"Okay. What would it be?" Anna asked as she put on her robe. "By the way, why did you save me from her?"

"I want you to help me with Victoria. I always dreamed of finding out if she was ticklish. I know you want payback so it will be great for both of us." The man answered.

"Alright sounds like a plan." Anna answered happily. All those ten grueling hours, and she was getting even. "Just tell me when."

"First thing tomorrow morning. Meet me here. Everything we need is in this drawer." He pointed to the drawer beside Victoria's limp body.

"I like that! I'm going to take a rest, so goonight and thank you so much!" Anna waved at the man and went to her quarters. The next morning, the man had Victoria in the exact situation where Anna was just last night, all strapped up and immobilized in the x-chair. He then splashed some water in her face.

"*GASP* Where am I?! And what is this?!" Victoria was shocked as she couldn't move.

"Why good morning, Victoria. Did you have a goodnight sleep?" The man looked at Victoria and was smiling.

"You better let me out of here! I'm going to have you punished!" Victoria demanded and uselessly struggled from her restraints.

"You're the one who's going to be punished." The man replied calmly.

Victoria laughed derisively. "Yeah? Under whose command?"

"That would be hers." He pointed to the door to find Anna still in her robes smiling wickedly.

"Hellooo there, "dear". How does it feel to be helpless?" Anna teased Victoria as she walked over her. "I'll let you go if you apologize to both of us."

"You have got to be kidding me! Apologize to you?! I'd rather eat my own arm!" Victoria snarled cockily. "I can take on anything you throw at me! Bring it on!"

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that." Anna said and gestured to the man. He slowly unzipped her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse just stopping by her bra.

"I have one question." Anna said and reached in her opened blouse and placed her hands on Victoria's soft underarms. She looked at her straight into the eyes and asked, "Are you ticklish?"

To be continued.
The End.

Last edited:
OK, where's the rest of it, don't leave us hanging! Great story straight and to the point, don't see much of those anymore

Do continue this series & hopefully Agent Anna gets more punishment before it's all over :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back