• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behind the Walls (F/F)-- part 10

primetime

Verified
alright folks, here is the next chapter. poor Jennifer. she never gets a break. i do want to thank all those who respond to this story, it only fuels me to write more. enjoy...

Jennifer was delirious. her head was spinning, her eyes stung from the tears that poured freely, her breath shallow, and she was slipping in and out of consciousness. Warden Fiola had just put her through a wicked foot tickling and she was very weak. she was as helpless as a newborn kitten. through her tear soaked eyes, she saw the Warden untying her ankles. was she letting her go? was this horrible torture over? Warden Fiola then untied her wrists and Jennifer was free. she could run, but she was so weak. Jennifer felt the Warden grab her wrists and drag her across the floor over to another side of the room.

"....please...let me go....." Jennifer moaned.

"Oh no my pet!! we just started. i want to put you in a different position that's all. " the Warden told her.

Warden Fiola then hoisted Jennifer's limp body up and then tossed her body onto what appeared to be a pommel horse. lying flat on her stomach, Jennifer's arms and legs dangled towards the floor. the Warden then handcuffed Jennifer's wrists to some iron hooks that were bolted onto the floor. the Warden then went behind Jennifer and saw Jennifer's behind, still covered in her prison pants.

"What do we have under here?" the Warden cooed as she began to peel the pants off of Jennifer. her eyes grew with excitement as she stared at Jenifer's panties. the pants slid down the legs, exposing Jennifer's firm, but weak legs. she removed the pants and she began to rub her hand across Jennifer's ass. she then brought some small wooden stocks over and trapped Jennifer's ankles in them. now Jennifer was draped across the pommel horse, her ass sticking in the air, and her ankles trapped in some stocks, forcing her soles to face towards the ceiling. Warden Fiola then began to lightly run her fingers across the pantied bottoms of Jennifer, causing Jennifer to squirm.

"...please...hehehehehe...dont!!!" Jennifer babbled.

the Warden continued her light tickling. when Jennifer would squirm too much, then she would slap the behind of Jennifer HARD. the pain shot through Jennifer like electric shocks. the Warden continued to spank her and Jennifer had no choice but to take the pain.

"OWWWW!!!!....please...OWWW!!!!..dont do this to me...." Jennifer pleaded.

Warden Fiola stared at the panties. she knew Jennifer's ass was in pain and it was really turning her on. she then began to peel the panties off, exposing Jennifer's bare behind. the cheeks were pink from the spanking and the Warden used her hand to massage the soft cheeks. then she smacked the cheeks once again.

"OWWW!!!!" Jennifer yelled.

"will you be a good girl?" the Warden asked. SMACK!!!!

"YES!!!! YES!!!!!" Jennifer screamed.

"I cant hear you....." Warden Fiola purred.

SMACK

"YES!!! I WILL!!!! I WILL!!!!" Jennifer screamed again.

"You've been a bad, BAD girl!!!!!" Warden Fiola shouted.

SMACK SMACK

"I'LL BE GOOD!!!! I'LL BE GOOD!!!!!" Jennifer begged.

"mmmmmmmmmm....so sweet, so delicate...." Warden Fiola purred. then she began to lightly trace her fingertips across the stinging cheeks, causing Jennifer to giggle.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe stop!!..." Jennifer giggled.

Warden Fiola then grabbed her stiff owl feather and using the tip of the feather, she lightly tickled the crack of Jennifer's behind, causing goosebumps to form across Jennifer's body. the feather tickled and teased Jennifer's behind, then her lower back, then back to the cheeks, then the crack of her ass. the laughter just poured from Jennifer. then the feather found it's way to her inner thighs and that delicate skin was being tickled. Jennifer tried closing her legs, but the Warden would just spank her on the behind, forcing her to open her legs again. this same procedure repeated about 5 times, before Jennifer just submitted to the thigh tickling. the feather then would lightly caress the lips of her vagina and that sent Jennifer screaming.

"NOOOOO!!! NOT THERE!!!! NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jennifer wailed away in ticklish laughter.

Warden Fiola really got into this type of tickling. Jennifer's anus and vagina were vulnerable to her ticklish designs and she went to town tickling and teasing Jennifer's "spots". Jennifer's body wracked in ticklish spasms from the feather tickling. the Warden then noticed that Jennifer was getting wet. she had Jennifer right where she wanted her. she then glanced down and saw Jennifer's soles wiggling. she couldnt pass those delicious soles up. she knelt down and began to use the feather on the soles of Jennifer.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT AGAIN!!! PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jennifer screamed.

the feather continued it's cruel ticklish path along the soft soles of Jennifer. the feather tickled the curl of Jennifer's toes, then teased the base of the toes. Jennifer continued to cackle. then the Warden turned the feather around and used the sharp quill end to tickle Jennifer's soles. she drew a long, slow line down the length of Jennifer's sole. Warden Fiola was suprised to hear the deep, shrill laughter of Jennifer when she used the quill on these precious soles. she looked up again and saw Jennifer's buns wiggling and she then used the quill to trace a line from the toe pad of Jennifer's big toe, to the ball of the foot, up the arch, off the heel, up the leg of Jennifer, to the inner thigh, then to the jiggling buns and Jennifer just laughed and laughed and laughed. she then smacked the buns again and Jennifer let out a yelp.

"so my little pet, are you going to behave?" the Warden asked.

"hehehehehehehehehehehhehehe...yes......" Jennifer moaned.]

"yes what?" the Warden asked.

"yes....hehehehehehehehehehehehe..yes Mistress....." Jennifer gasped.

"that's better...now, let's see what happens when i do this!!!" the Warden said, while reaching her hand into Jennifer's snatch. she massaged and tickled Jennifer's vagina with her fingers and Jennifer was soaking wet. the Warden then used the tip of the quill again and hunted for Jennifer's clit. she found it and teased it. Jennifer began to laugh again, but the feather was bringing her to a climax. she didnt want to orgasm, but her body was going to blow at any moment. the Warden bent over and kissed Jennifer's behind and when she applied the feather one more time to the engorged clit, Jennifer exploded. huge waves of ecstacy ripped through her body. Jennifer was in another world now. her whole body shook from the orgasm. every single nerve ending was on fire. her love honey flowed freely and the warden enjoyed the show. finally the shockwaves ceased and Jennifer laid there like a limp noodle.

the Warden laughed to herself. she smiled because she knew that Jennifer's body must be 1000x more sensitive now. she freed Jennifer from her bonds and dragged the limp body back to the X-frame. she strapped Jennifer down and looked at Jennifer's naked body once again. she began to lightly tickle Jennifer's ribs and Jennifer roared in laughter.

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERCY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERCY!!" Jennifer begged.

the Warden just calmly sat down and continued to tickle Jennifer's body. she then knelt down and began to use her tongue to tickle the tips of Jennifer's extra sensitive nipples. she then dragged tongue down Jennifer's belly and once again, use the tip of her tongue on the tip of Jennifer's clit. Jennifer blew into another orgasm. as she was feeling the shockwaves of another orgasm, the Warden made her way to her feet again, and began to suck and nibble on her toes. the sensory overload was too much for Jennifer. her eyes bugged out, her mouth was fixed into silent laughter and each and every single one of her nerves was tingling. then Warden then stopped.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jennifer continued to laugh.

the Warden then put her face into Jennifer's and kissed her. Jennifer's back began to arch again as she felt the Warden's tongue probe her mouth. the kissing stopped and the Warden blew into her ear. Jennifer gasped one more time, then finally she passed out. the Warden looked at her favorite toy and laughed. she REALLY wanted to keep playing with her new slave. she looked at Jennifer's feet again and wanted to tickle and torture those beautiful feet. she saw the goosebumps that still formed on Jennifer's body. she kissed Jennifer on the forehead and got up. she then signaled the guards to come in and clean up. there would be another time to play with her toy. Warden Fiola knew, it wouldnt be too much time before she gets to play with her toy again...............

okay fellas, how was this one? do you think this really goes on sometimes in a women's prison? any feedback is welcome, thanks. stay tuned for another chapter in poor Jennifer's life.

WOW! This was great! Somehow I missed the first nine chapters, but you can bet I'll look them up.

I really like this series, Primetime.:D Mixing in a little spanking with the tickling was a good idea, too. Keep up the good work.

Wow

Great stuff, I also will be looking into the other chapters...:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back