• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room Dream ffffff/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I looked at the side effects listed on the bottle of sleeping pills...WARNING: MAY CAUSE UNUSUAL DREAMS. I dismissed the warning and took a pill before relaxing on the hotel bed. I had an important business meeting tommorrow and didn't want to lay awake half the night masturbating.

I turned out the lamp and slipped into the darkness.

I large fat blonde woman was carrying me and I was swaddled like a baby.

"I'm going to take you to the tickle room," she said in a teasing voice.

I have a great fear of tickling, so I struggled to get away, but the swaddled blankets held me fast. Nevertheless, I realized I had an erection. She threw me over her shoulder and opened the door and carried me inside. She vanished and now I was naked and tied to a pole. Shadows covered the other side of the room and I feared the unknown beings that were hiding in them. I could hear several women giggling like witches.

Christina Hendricks, wearing a tight red dress, emerged from the shadows and approached me. (See photo below)

http://www.funnysir.com/funny/142253730.html

"So...you want to see me in the nude?" the busty redhead asked.

I shook my head affirmatively, despite my predicament.

"You are not allowed," she said and she began tickling my neck.

I struggled not to laugh and suddenly realized I was dreaming. I tried desperately to move to do anything to wake myself up, but I remembered I had taken that pill, and the chemicals wouldn't let me. The sleep-inducing ingredients had me bonded to the pole.

I felt the laughter building up inside but didn't want this beautiful woman to think I was weak. Therefore, I held in my laugh and made a funny embarrassing noise instead.

"Don't laugh," Christina said, as she slowly carressed my neck and chest. "Don't laugh and I'll take my bra off."

I wanted to see her naked big breasts more than anything but ironically when she offered to take her bra off, I burst out laughing. She stopped touching me.

"Ok, you're not mature enough to see my breasts.'

I watched her walk away, her ass swaying inside that tight dress. She disappeared into the shadows.

My friend's mother emerged from the shadows. She was a no nonsense kind of woman but I always was turned on by her big butt and big boobs.

"I don't agree with her. I think you are mature enough to see a woman's breasts."

It seemed socially awkward and I didn't want her to strip in front of me, even though I always DID want to see her naked. Her body was spectacular. She approached me and began touching my underarms.

"Mrs. Petolli, please Mrs. Petolli, don't... hahahahahahahhahahahah...."

"I'm going to have to tell everyone how ticklish you are," Mrs. Petolli said in a serious voice.

I was so embarrassed at the thought that everybody I knew would know I was ticklish that I struggled to break free of the bonds so I could physically stop her from telling my secret. The struggle helped me awaken but it was daylight and the maid was in my room.

I was relieved that it was all just a dream and Mrs. Petolli didn't tickle shame me, but now I was afraid I was late for my business meeting. The clock wasn't working...evidentally the power had gone off last night.

"What time is it?" I asked the maid.

"Time...me no understand English good," the pretty Hispanic young lady said.

"Could you get out. I need to get dressed. I'm late for a meeting." I said. I didn't want her to see my erection.

She continued cleaning, getting closer and closer to the bed with her feather duster. She smiled at me and aimed the feather duster at me, and at that moment I realized I was in a dream within a dream and hadn't really woken up.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," she threatened.

I got up and ran out of the room and found myself running up and down the hallway of the hotel looking for an exit. For some reason I headed for the swimming pool. I decided to jump in, thinking the cool water would help me wake up.

(To be continued.)

Last edited:
Great concept, I just watched Inception again, kinda like that. Look forward to the rest and thanks fir sharing

(I was interrupted yesterday by the mundane tasks of banking and grocery shopping. Hopefully, I will have time to finish this story right now.)

I jumped in the pool, hoping the cool water would awaken me so I could escape this dream. But somehow, I had forgotten how to swim. I felt panic as I sank, unable to recall how to even tread water.

"Don't worry. I'll save you," the lifeguard said.

I recognized her as an amazon who threw discus on the high school track team. She had a crush on me all those years ago, but I never asked her for a date because I feared she was stronger than me, though I was turned on by her big ass. Libby dove into the pool and instead of surfacing with me, she dragged me to the bottom where a door opened, leading back to the tickle room. The entrance was like the upper portal of a submarine, and the top lid kept the swimming pool water from flooding the room. She dragged me down some stairs and toward the pole, and I tried to break free from her grip, but the strong naked amazon wrapped her thick legs around my middle and tied my wrists together around the pole. She let me stand up with my wrists fastened around the pole again. She hugged me, making me a prisoner of her love.

"Oh, I love you so much I'm never going to let you go," she said.

I struggled again to wake up, frightened that I was trapped in a dream I just could not escape.

"I know someone who wants to play tickle with you," Libby said.

I heard high heels clicking on the floor. A mirrored wall replaced the area of the room that had been cloaked in shadows earlier. Now, I saw Isis Taylor's ass jiggling in the reflection of the mirror as she approached wearing nothing but her birthday suit and high heeled shoes. (See http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv0n8t_isis-taylor_redband).

"Tickle him," Libby ordered while she kept cuddling me.

Isis smiled and did as she was told, tickling my sides. When I laughed, Libby laughed as if she was being tickled too, and then Isis was tickling both of us. I could smell Libby's pussy moisten. The tickling forced me to dance nervously, but Libby's grip never loosened, even though Isis tickled her underarms. In an attempt to avoid Isis's fingers, I leaned back and much to my surprise my wrists slipped free, and I fell backwards on my butt. From behind the mirrored wall, I heard the blonde fat lady say, "this won't do."

She marched into the room from around the mirrored wall followed by Christine Hendricks, Mrs. Petolli, and the hotel maid.

Libby and the fat lady picked me up and carried me to a bed in the back of the tickle room. They were both stronger than me, and they easily tied my wrists and ankles to the bed as I writhed in futility. Mrs. Petolli, Libby, and Isis were nude; the fat lady wore a white robe, Christina still wore the tight red dress, and the housekeeper wore a French maid outfit. Excited butterflies fluttered inside my lower belly as I forgot I was dreaming.

Isis sat by my left foot, the maid sat by my right foot, Libby sat on my groing facing me, Mrs. Petolli sat on my left side, Christina sat on my right side, and the fat lady stood behind my head.

"Let me go. Don't tickle me." I said, dreading my helplessness.

They all tickled me at the same time and I howled in desperate laughter.

Libby kept telling everyone I was ticklish while Christina and Mrs. Petollie argued over whether I was mature enough to see naked breasts. The fat lady kept saying, "coochie, coochie, coo," while tickling my neck, and the maid kept repeating "tickle, tickle, tickle" in a Spanish accent. Isis copied the maid and said, "tickle, tickle, tickle" as her fingernails dabbled on my foot soles. Christina and Mrs. Petolli dug into my underarms. Libby tickled my sides.

The room was a cacophony of howling laughter, 2 women arguing, 2 women repeatedly saying tickle, 1 woman saying coochie, coochie, coo, and 1 saying "he's ticklish."

I was so excited cum shot from my penis. There was no relief--they continued tickling me and I was even more ticklish after orgasm. Isis's fingers walked up my leg and tickled my scrotum.

The radio alarm woke me. The sheet was stuck to my penis. It may have been a dream but I really came. I felt relieved that Mrs. Petolli and Libby were not going to tell everyone how ticklish I was for it had been just a dream. I showered and went to my meeting. I felt refreshed.

That night, I debated over whether or not to take one of those pills again. In the dream I had had a total loss of control. It was just a dream, I thought and took one anyway. I stretched on the bed.

Mrs. Petolli, wearing panties and bra, stood outside a brick building, upon which a sign labled it: The Tickle Room. She was talking to the entire secretarial pool who worked in my office. I felt embarrassed that they would find out how turned on I was by Mrs. Petolli when she was dressed in just her underwear. She pointed at me and pointed to the building and I knew she was telling them of my humiliating experience of the day before. I walked forward, face reddening.

"She's lying," I said. "I didn't go in that building yesterday."

The secretaries laughed at me and walked away...I knew none of them would ever date me now.

Mrs. Petolli took me by the hand, a consoling look on her face.

"Who cares what they think? Do you want me to take you to the tickle room today?"

I couldn't help but say yes.

Last edited:
If your a boob guy you should add playmate Petra Verkaik to you cast as we as Rachel Aldana who has the 2nd biggest boobs in England. Also check out the link in my signature.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back