• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge at Last: A Ticklish Miracle f/m ; f/f ; m/f

The_Hawk

TMF Regular
Okay so, this is my first tickling story. So if it's so long. I may of gotten a little carried away. Honest criticism would be much appreciated. Trying to become more active on this website. Also, this story is not real. Based off of a daydream/thought/fantasy I had. Quite a few times. Let me know what you all think.

Revenge at Last: A Ticklish Miracle

It has often been said that revenge isn’t worth it; that in the end you don’t get any real satisfaction from getting revenge, and that it is the wiser and more mature decision to forgive and forget. However, I strongly disagree with EVERY LAST PERSON who said revenge is a waste of time. I know because the day I finally got revenge on my tormentor of four years, well, to this day it is still one of the greatest feelings and memories of my entire life. Not to mention all the additional benefits that came with getting my revenge, but I am getting ahead of myself. Let me start from the beginning.

For as long as I can remember, since my freshman year of high school, I have constantly been at the ticklish mercy of my best friend in the whole world, Leah. The biggest mistake of my high school career was probably letting her find out how ticklish I am. SHE NEVER LET ME LIVE IT DOWN. It was pretty much her favorite thing in the whole world. By my sophomore year of high school, she knew every last tickle spot that made me scream. She could have me howling my head off and crying my eyes out in seconds. You see, she enjoyed it so much because I wasn’t just ticklish, I was THE MOST TICKLISH PERSON ON THE PLANET. Hell, I can’t even walk barefoot in the grass without flinching. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would be a 100. Anyway, she took advantage of my weakness every chance she got. She would sneak up behind me while I was putting stuff into my locker and attack my ribs, torture me and make me cry and beg in front of all our friends when we hung out (they cheered her on; some friends!!!), and worse. “What could possibly be worse you ask?” Well, one of the worst (probably the most embarrassing) Leah tickling experiences of my life occurred in class during my junior year of high school.

It was roughly around 80 degrees outside that day, so I finally decided to wear flip flops to school for the first (and last) time ever. I just wasn’t a big fan of flip flops, but it was really hot. However, it turned out to be a HUGE MISTAKE. Leah was in my class and we always sat next to each other because we are best friends. Anyway, as soon as I got to class and she saw me in flip flops, she started making a big deal of it. “Oh, I thought you hated flip flops? Didn’t you say you’d never wear them? What’s the occasion? Look how exposed your feet are now (with a winky face)”. At the time, I didn’t pay her big fuss over my flip flops any mind, nor did I respond to the comment about my exposed feet because I figured she was just being her weird self. Once again, BIG MISTAKE. Half way through class while everyone is taking notes, she “accidentally” drops her pen and gets down to pick it up. By the way, I should mention that the classroom contained lab tables instead of desks, and the two of us always sat in the very back of the room, so no one could see her or what she was doing. I should also mention that I was barefoot because I slipped my sandals off under the desk. Yeah, I am sure we all see where this is going. So here I am taking notes like a good student when I feel a fingernail being dragged along my arch. It took every bit of willpower in my body to not let out a loud shriek and embarrass myself in front of everyone. I looked under the desk and started whispering at her, telling her to knock it off and that this was the worst time to explore my ticklishness. I figured she would listen to me, but instead decided to make it a fun challenge game for me since she was bored of note taking. At this point, I tried to pull my right foot away, but she held up her left hand, with French tip manicured nails by the way, wiggled them in the air, and threatened to tickle the shit out of my foot with them if I didn’t leave her alone and go back to taking notes. I didn’t believe her at first and made my thoughts known to her, in which she responded by scribbling all five nails down my arch. This time I couldn’t hold back a loud “eeek” sound, which thankfully, only two or three kids at the tables in front of us heard. So, I was a hostage and immediately went back to taking notes, or trying to. I couldn’t concentrate the entire class. She was under the table lightly tickling both feet with one or two, sometimes three (OH GOD!!!) fingers a time, while I sat there fighting the urge to explode with laughter, shaking like crazy, and whimpering and begging for mercy. Real manly, right? Anyway, to make a long story short, when there was about 10 to 15 minutes left, she let me have it good. Ten fingernails, both feet. To say I exploded with laughter would be the understatement of the century. It also made the rest of my year incredibly awkward. She got in trouble, which means she got scolded by the teacher, and later admitted to me it was worth it. Now, I know what all of you are probably saying. “Tickle her back you idiot!” Well, I tried. Numerous times. EVERYWHERE. Sides, tummy, feet, knees, underarms, and so on and so on. I wrote all over her feet and tummy numerous times with a sharpie marker, and I even made up this silly friendship project where we paint each other’s feet with a paintbrush just to see if that would work. Needless to say, it worked for her, on me. But alas, nothing I tried tickled her. A lot of our friends (we had a lot of the same friends) also attempted to tickle her in different spots in different ways, and still nothing. They too were occasionally victim to her tickling madness. In conclusion, four years’ worth of tickle tests all came out negative. She was literally 0% ticklish anywhere on her body. So basically, I had no way to fight back when she tickled me. Or so I thought. Little did I know, one year later, everything was going to change. I was finally going to get the chance I have always been praying for.

So the part of the story you’ve all been waiting for, myself included, takes place the summer after Leah and my freshman year of college. We went to different colleges, so we missed each other like crazy and couldn’t wait to hang out again, like the good old days. However, we were both incredibly busy so hanging out was very hard. Finally, the chance presented itself one weekend in July. Leah and I, including quite a few of our friends were all free, so we decided to have a huge get together at her house. Her parents were away on vacation for the weekend, and we were allowed to stay over so we had the whole house to ourselves. One of my good friends from college, named Stephanie, happened to be staying with me at the time, so I made her tag along, with Leah’s permission of course. What’s weird about her, and by weird I mean coincidental, is that she, like Leah, also loved tickling. However, I personally felt that she was much better at it than Leah, hands down (lucky me). But, she was also very nice and much more merciful, unless I was doing something to aggravate the crap out of her; then I was in for it. Anyway, we got to Leah’s house around 12:30pm. We were late, because everyone else was already there, but Leah didn’t seem to care. When she answered the door, I was expected to be greeted with a tickle assault since it’s been so long, so I hid behind Steph. But to my surprise, I just got a really amazing hug. Actually, for the most part, the day went by pretty smoothly without a single tickle being received on my end. I was very suspicious and on my guard at first, but eventually let my guard down and just had fun. We spent most of the day outside, barbequing and swimming in her pool. Later on when it started to get dark out, we went inside and we decided to play our favorite game from high school, Mario kart. However, Leah only had two controllers, so we had to take turns, but we ultimately ended up turning it into a tournament. In the end, the final match of the tournament consisted of myself, and Leah’s boyfriend from college, Dylan. Everyone else had been eliminated. When the race first started off, I was losing, but towards the end, I started winning. Dylan didn’t like that very much. As a matter of fact, he hated losing. He was very competitive. So I was joking around and teasing him, throwing my potential win in his face in a friendly, joking manner. However, things went from good to bad when Leah decided to get involved (cheater). Dylan turned, and I heard him ask Leah to help him win. Leah responded by asking how and saying she wasn’t a cheater, but we all knew she was going to help him. She didn’t want him to lose any more than he did. So, how does she help him win? Tickling. I’m in first place on the third lap, when Leah suddenly tackled me and dug all her fingers into my sides. I instantly dropped the controller and rolled around bucking and thrashing. I tried to defend myself and fight her off, but it was hopeless. Before I knew it, I was all tired out, and she had me on my stomach while she sat on my ankles facing my feet. Everyone knew what was coming next. I tried to talk her out of it, but she wouldn’t hear it. Plus, everyone else at this point was cheering her on, minus Steph who was just watching curiously. So for the next 10 to 15 minutes, I howled and screamed my head off as a banshee while Leah tickled my feet to the point where I was silently laughing and in tears. When she finally let me go, I was too tired and worn out to process that I was finally free. However, what happened next was even more interesting.

Leah was teasing me about how weak and ticklish I was and how much she missed it when Steph finally spoke up and told Leah that while she really enjoyed the show, she felt that it was only fair to let me get my revenge. Leah responded by laughing and admitting that she wasn’t the slightest bit ticklish anywhere, and even made us back her up to confirm it. Instead of letting the suggestion die, Steph challenged her by telling her that she didn’t believe her, and to prove it. So, instead of arguing, Leah sat down and immediately put her feet in my lap, to which I responded by trying my best to tickle every spot and inch of her feet as gently and skillfully as possible. However, I gave up after a minute because she wasn’t even cracking a smile, nor was she twitching in the slightest. Still not ticklish. Just as I thought. However, I did notice that Leah’s feet were in much better shape than they were through high school, to which she admitted that she started using daily moisturizing cream and bi-weekly pedicures. I had hoped that it would make her ticklish, but no luck. Just as we were all about to move on to something else, Steph challenged her again by telling her that’s not what she meant. Steph wanted Leah to let her do the tickling, since I was a crappy tickler, or so she thought. At first, Leah refused because they just met and she thought it would be weird letting a stranger tickle her. However, everyone in the room started booing Leah and calling her a chicken so she finally gave in and let Steph tickle away. Now, I knew Steph was a damn good tickler, the best, so I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she did find a spot all of us missed, including Leah herself. Furthermore, maybe I was just really desperate for Leah to be ticklish, but I swore I saw Leah twitch a couple times when Steph explored her tummy and sides. However, it just turned out that Steph’s hands were cold. After about five minutes of tickling everywhere but Leah’s feet, she was just as unsuccessful as the rest of us. When she finally got to Leah’s feet, we had all given up and gotten bored. As expected, it was another failure. Leah was sticking her tongue out, laughing at Steph’s attempts, and so on, but to my surprise again, Steph had one more trick up her sleeve. One last, desperate attempt to prove Leah was in fact ticklish.

At this point, Leah was losing her patients and was tired of being touched, so when Steph told her she wanted to try one more thing, it was a definite no. I don’t know what it was, perhaps that look Stephanie gets in her eyes when she’s brainstorming and incredibly motivated, or my own desperate hopes begging for Leah to laugh from being ticklish, but I pleaded with Leah to try just this one last test then never again. Leah also made me agree to 15 minutes of foot tickling if Steph failed, so I was pretty nervous.

Steph told Leah she would only need her feet for this last test, and proceeded to go to her bag, and pull out a bottle of foot moisturizing cream, which she planned on using herself later on. Leah told her she didn’t need it and that she used her own, but Steph argued that this stuff was the best on the market, very expensive, and that her feet would never be the same afterwards. After a few minutes of arguing, Leah reluctantly agreed and laid back while Steph applied the foot moisturizer and began to massage it in. The rest of us were really bored, but also curious to see what was going to happen. I should also mention that Stephanie was majoring in physical therapy, and had also been trained as a massage therapist, so her massages were amazing and thorough. Leah didn’t seem to agree though because for the first five minutes, she was complaining that Steph was being too rough and hurting her feet. Steph explained that she was just rubbing the stuff in really well and also massaging the areas of her feet where there were pressure points and high concentrations of nerve endings. The pain stopped eventually and after what felt like a half hour, Steph announced loudly that she was finished and asked Leah if she was ready for the last tickle test. Leah responded by turning to me and asking me if I was ready to be at her mercy again and laugh my head off? I will admit that I may have shuddered a little bit at that moment, and my toes did curl. For me, the tension in the room was very real. Leah went and grabbed a pillow, laid down on the floor, gave Steph her feet, and told her to make it quick. I was getting really nervous and was considering running and hiding while Steph had her distracted, but at the same time, wanted to stay and watch.

Steph waited another five minutes before she finally started. Her approach consisted of the standard index finger being slowly dragged down Leah’s right arch. Half of us in the room were staring at Leah’s feet to see if the twitched, and the rest of us were watching Leah’s face for any signs of a smirk, or attempts to resist a ticklish feeling. However, much to my fear and disappointment, Leah remained unaffected. I immediately regretted my bet and was starting to leave the room, when it finally happened. Leah decided she was officially done with this tickling crap and started to sit up and said, “Look Steph, I’m bored, we’re all bored. Just give up already, okay? God, you’re obsessed. I told you I’m not--- EEEEK!” Leah was cut off mid-sentence due to an unforeseen eek, and her foot shot back into the safety of her own lap faster than a bolt of lightning. I spun around and stared at Leah completely wide eyed as soon as I heard the, oh so familiar squeaking sound which haunted me for the past five years. Everyone in the room with the exception of Steph, now had their full attention on Leah, eyes and mouths wide open. At that moment, I felt like Steph knew exactly what she was doing. “What were you saying, Leah? You’re not eeeeek?” Steph teased. Leah immediately tried to talk the squeak down by saying that Steph’s hands were still cold (which they weren’t, I felt them) and that it felt weird; not like a tickle weird but just weird. Leah started to get up, but Steph stopped her and said the test wasn’t finished, to which Leah argued she’s already more than proven that she isn’t the slightest bit ticklish anywhere. We all refused to believe that after the squeaking incident and Leah sighed, clearly annoyed and allowed Steph to repeat what she just did to show that the squeak was a one-time thing. We all watched Steph’s fingers very closely this time as if the fate of the universe depended on it. Steph very gently and calmly took Leah’s feet into her lap, secured them by putting her own leg over Leah’s (told you she knows what she’s doing, preventing escape), and took her two thumbnails and placed them in the very center of Leah’s arches. She waited a minute or two to build up suspense, and then proceeded to move her right thumbnail on Leah’s right foot in a clockwise circular motion, while moving her left thumbnail on Leah’s left foot in a counter clockwise motion. The effects were instantaneous and miraculous. Leah shrieked even louder than the first time, and tried to pull her feet back, but they were trapped under Steph’s leg. “Steph, what did you do to my feet? It feels weird! Dammit!” “Nothing Leah, I just gave you a massage! Not my fault you’re ticklish!” “IM NOT TICKLISH DAMMIT! IM NO- EEEEEEEEEEK!” Leah fell back onto the pillow covering her mouth with hers hands as if they would keep the god awful sounds out. They weren’t just squeaks, they were the squeaks of defeat (no pun intended), and if Leah really was ticklish, well, there would be a lot of people in line for revenge.

At this point, all the guys were asking Steph to let them try, but she told them to be patient and enjoy the show. Leah, still convinced she wasn’t ticklish, laid back and tried to calm herself down, urging Steph to continue to prove once and for all, Leah wasn’t ticklish. It was different this time though. Leah had already lost. She was just too stubborn and proud (and probably scared) to admit it. Every little stroke, every tiny poke, every zig zag, circle, and alphabet letter on Leah’s soles had her squirming left or right. Leah all the while kept trying to convince everyone, despite her constant squeaks, that she was still not ticklish and that this had no effect on her. That is until Steph switched from one finger to three on Leah’s right foot and she started bucking like a bull. All the while Steph continued to tease and taunt her to make things worse in an effort to crack her. “Gosh Leah, you feel that? Feel my nails being dragged along your arch? Up and down? Up and down? Up and---“ “SHUT UP STEPH!” “Haha, why? You’re too tough to be ticklish. You’re Leah, you’re not ticklish at all, right toughie?” “SHUTTT UPPPPP –EEEK!” “Just admit you’re ticklish and I will stop. I’ll even stop the boys from tickling you too!” “DREAM ON PSYCHO! I’LL NEVER ADMIT SOMETHING IM NOT!” “You suuuuure?” Steph asked teasingly as she scribbled four nails at the base of Leah’s toes, receiving renewed squeals. To say I was enjoying the show was a huge understatement. I could not wait for my turn. Leah just stopped talking and laid back, squeezing her eyes shut, curling her toes, and repeating over and over, “I’m not ticklish, I’m not ticklish, I’m not ticklish”. Steph finally decided it was time for the floodgates to open and asked if Leah was ready for the grand finale. She responded with, “BRING IT, BITCH!” “Just remember, you asked for it, Steph replied. Steph immediately took all ten fingernails and simultaneously wiggled them down Leah’s arches. Leah did start to giggle a lot, but managed to contain them a second later. “A lot of giggling over there. Sure you’re not a teensy weensie bit ticklish?” Steph asked emphasizing the teensie weensie with toe tickles. Leah was having a hard enough time keeping the giggles in to answer. Additionally, her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head and if her toes curled any tighter, im sure they would have broken. However, I have to give her kudos because she managed to spit out, “this is nothing, im not ticklish”. Steph replied with, “we’ll see” and revealed the ace up her sleeve. By that I mean, she took all ten fingers, managed to uncurl Leah’s toes, slipped them underneath, and scribbled away maddeningly at the oh so sensitive flesh hiding within. Even this was too much for Leah. What came next shocked everyone in the room, including Steph. Leah threw her head back and exploded with laughter, easily howling at least ten times louder than when she tickled my own feet. This could have been a result of her not being used to the sensation, or Steph’s skill as a tickler, or the fact that she was actually more ticklish than me, although the third option seemed pretty unbelievable.
After about a minute of toe tickling, Steph finally turned to me and said, “Hey Derrick, go into my purse and get the really soft, feathery makeup brush inside of it. “NOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOO!” Apparently Leah didn’t think it was a good idea, but not willing to pass up an opportunity this grand, I did as told. I came back with the brush in hand, and Steph asked if I wanted to be the one to test it. I said yes before she could finish her sentence. Steph let go of Leah’s feet after another quick toe tickle, and I sat down in her place. I wanted Leah to process the situation, so I let her calm down and stop laughing before I asked her if she was ready for round two, and waved the brush in her face. She immediately began to beg in which I replied with, “Leah, I thought you weren’t ticklish?” “I’m not!” she replied. So, I started to move the brush towards her feet when suddenly, “WAIT! OKAY! OKAY! IM TICKLISH! IM TICKLISH! I don’t know what Steph did to me, but I am very very ticklish. Please, just let me go.” “Did you ever give me mercy?” I asked. “Derrick, come on! You’re my best friend. You’re used to being tickled. I tickle---” I didn’t even let her finish her sentence. Leah would be getting no mercy from me today. I pulled her toes back and dragged the brush back and forth underneath them driving her absolutely wild. For the third time that night, I was surprised because her laughter actually went up another octave or two. Any louder and all her windows would break. Oh, and you should have heard the sound she made when I brushed in between each and every toe. After about 20 minutes I stopped, and let the other guys have some fun. After about an hour and a half, we had to stop because we were afraid she was going to get a heart attack. However, this was just the beginning. There would be A LOT MORE revenge where that came from.

I had another part written en mi cabeza. I was just too lazy to continue writing at 4:00am. I felt like I took too long getting to the revenge part. But I wanted to build it up, make the reader understand why revenge was needed...

I'll be honest - I don't think anyone has ever complained about a story being too long!

The 'ticklish hijinks under the desk' trope has always been something I've greatly enjoyed, and it's used to great effect in the opening. Great stuff!

There are lot of large chunks of text (you might want to consider using more paragraphs and splitting up the dialogue)

It would be nice to see more feet detail too. You mention Leah had bi-weekly pedicures... so nail polish? Size? A bit more detail would be nice.

Hoping to see a part two soon!

P.S. I didn't really the main character was a guy till literally I saw the name 'Derrick'. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Also, I'm wondering if Stephy can use her voodoo massage powers to make Leah's upperbody ticklish too.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back