• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite part is what???!!!

sedintaryd

One summer I accompanied my mom to go to Texas to visit her sister, my aunt Becky. Aunt Becky had just gone thru a divorce and altho she was awarded the house it needed a lot of repair. Her ex ran off with a younger girl who eventually dumped him after taking his money.

We were staying a few weeks and I did quite a few repairs. One of the major jobs was replacing some floor boards and scraping and painting the rear porch. It took me several days to do so primarily because the porch faced south so I could only paint in the late afternoon. I decided to do a big push and paint late into the evening to get it done.

Fortunately my aunt and mom decided to go out and see some old friends and hit a few bars.

I finished eventually and showered. Now the problem was there was no air conditioning expect in my aunt and guest bedroom, where my mom occupied. I slept in the basement which altho a bit cooler and had a fan was not quite a comfortable as I would have liked. Sooo to cool myself and knowing they would be out late I walked around au natural.

I fell asleep downstairs and about 1:30 went upstairs to the kitchen to get a cool drink. I misread the clock and thought it was 11;30 so I didn't cover up. I was looking in the fridge and heard the front door open :shock: I prayed they would just go straight to their room but no such luck. I heard the distinct sound of cowgirl boot heels walking toward the kitchen. (My mom wore flats). My mom had seen me nude many times but I knew it wasn't her so I panicked. I had no where to go! The only thing I could think of was to hide behind the fridge door so that's what I did.

My aunt entered the kitchen and I could tell she was wasted. She saw me and said, slurred actually, "Well you're up late. What are you doing behind the door?"

It took her but a moment to catch on. She then said, " Hey sis, looky what I got here! A nudie nephew!" My mom came over she wasn't as drunk as my aunt. She smiled and said, " Well I guess it's a bit too humid for you but you should have put on a towel."

I, of course, was beet red. I stammered, " Yes ma'am. I didn't think you'd be home so early.

My aunt said, " Well close the door you're wasting electricity!"

I said, " Please go to your room first."

My aunt said in a smug way, " Ohh, No! I'm enjoying this. Besides I've seen you in your birthday suit before. I used to change your diapers." Why do aunts always say that?

She then tugged at the door and when I wouldn't let go she threatened, " If you don't let go I'll step on your feet!" She then dug a heel onto the top of my foot and twisted it in. I shrieked and let go while covering my essentials.

She said," There that wasn't so hard was it.

Again turning even redder I said, " No ma'am."

"Well, she said, " I think I'll take these damn boot off they're killing my feet."

As she tried to slip one off she, being tipsy, began to lose her balance and fall. I instinctively reached out to catch her and help her regain her balance. She looked at my manhood and said, " I guess I spoke to soon! It appears that was hard after all!" She and my mom howled with laughter as I not only got redder but also got harder. She took off her boots and playfully made as if she was going to touch my penis with her one of her boots. She cooed," Are you getting excited by your auntie! Ohh shame on you!"

I'm sure I don't have to explain it was just being exposed that put me in that state. But to tell the truth I felt a bit glad it was out in the open (Pun intended). I'm not large in fact I'm probably considered small to average but I felt "proud" and unashamed.

After what seemed like an eternity my aunt said, " Oh I'm just teasing! Aren't I sis."

My mom just smiled but kept glancing at me.

Then my aunt said," Tell me nephew dear. What part of a woman excites you the most, huh. Is it legs, breasts the rear." At this point both of them are practically on the floor laughing while I'm turning redder.

I said," A guy has a right to some secrets."

Oh, no nephew darling not when you let it all hang out like you're doing! So come on tell. Don't you want to know sis?"

To my horror my mom agreed and said she wondered about it also.

So after I wouldn't tell them my aunt cast a wicked smile in my direction and said," I know how to make him talk."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, said my mom as she rubbed her hands together.

" I certainly am." C'mon nephew dear.

I was grabbed by each of them by the wrists and dragged to the front room. They sat me down on the ottoman and said, "Okay young man one last time are you going to tell us what feature of a woman excites you or not?"

" NO! I'm not"

"Good! You asked for it!"

My mom and aunt grabbed my wrists and pushed me down to the floor. Then they pulled my arms above my head and my mom straddled them to hold them down. My aunt crossed my legs and sat on them. Them each began to tickle the hell out of me with their long fingernails. My aunt hit the thighs, knees, ankles and feet. Mom hit the ears, neck, armpits, chest, ribs, bellybutton. Every once in a while they asked what excited me most and I refused to answer. Partly because I was stubborn but mostly because I ENJOYED IT. I writhed in ECSTASY laughing squirming bouncing with joy. After about almost an hour they gave up. They collapsed onto the sofa laughing and giggling like two school girls. My aunt said," Whew you're fun to tickle but I guess you win!" My mom said," Yeah, that was fun!"

I was coming down from my high still on the floor also thoroughly exhausted. I rolled over towards them and saw their beautiful bare feet inches from me. I said to myself, "What the hell!" I said,"If you ever say anything to anyone you'll regret it! This will be just our little secret! Okay?" With that I began massaging, kissing and licking their bare feet and nibbling toes. I know it's kind of weird but it felt Oh so great to finally admit to myself I loved being tickled and licking feet!

My aunt said," Oh wow! So this is what turns you on? Women's feet?"

"Yes auntie bare feet actually. Aunt Becky - mom is this weird?" They both smiled leaned over to me and said don't be ashamed. "Frankly, my aunt said, I think it's perfectly wonderful." Then she tapped my penis with her toes. I then grabbed her foot and placed it on my penis and rubbed it with the sole of her foot.

"Whoa, young man! Just because I touched your thing doesn't mean you can do THAT! Unless, Of course, you want to get tickled there!" She smiled and then winked at me. I continued to rub. She pulled her foot back and said," Okay sis, are you ready for round 2?"

"Ready," my mom said.

Then they pounced on me and began to tickle torture for another hour!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back