• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another true tickle

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
hey everyone, about a week ago I found a diary from when I was in highschool that has over a hundred tickling stories in it, this is one of them.

When I as a sophmore in highschool my family and I went on a family vacation to disney world. But the second night there I was really crabby and whined the whole day until we went back to the hotel. As soon as the room was unlocked I jumped in bed and tried to fall asleep. But one of my sisters also jumped in and just to be a brat I rooled my self up in the covers, mummifying myself. My other sister looked at me and knew in an instant what she was gonna do. She crawled on the bed and wrapped me up in a big bear hug, turning me completely immobile. To my dismay I realized my bare feet were hanging out in midair at the end of the bed. My two sisters were down their in seconds, each at one foot, and scrabbling all ten fingernails over my trapped soles. My mom brought them combes, toothpicks, Q-tips, and even used a cookie at one point to torture my helpless tootsies as I struggled in insane laughter in my sister's strong grip. After like 10 minutes I did get out and attack my sisters but they ended up just pinning me down and tickling my everywhere until my parents got back from dinner like 20 minutes later.

-Shannon

Nice story Shannon. I wish I'd been your brother. I'd have given you a thousand more stories to write! Keep 'em comming. ;)

Another great story, Shannon! But I have a question: you said your mom brought your sisters stuff for them to tickle you with, but your parents got back from dinner 20 minutes later, so did you mean to say that one of your sisters got the combs and other stuff? Thanks. :D

100 diary entries....

Shannon dear, you're lucky that I wasn't a brother of yours, or you would have had a lot more than 100 entries in your diary!!!:devil:

Your fault? Yes, you did roll yourself up in the covers. :p Oh, were you referring to the story? Thanks for clearing that up. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back