• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna at the Renfaire

Crazy_Fingers

Anna rolled over in bed as the snooze on her alarm went off again. It was going to be a long day, and she really didn't want to go into work, but it was only one more day. Anna worked for the renfaire doing odd jobs. Sometimes she cooked food, other times she made candles, or she gave tours and all other sorts of stuff. Anna didn't mind the job. Depending on the job you got, it could be fun, and when you worked, the money was good.

However, the renfaire wasn't doing so good financially. Thus, the hours were bad, it was for this very reason Anna wanted to get out of the business. In fact, the previous night there was a critical meeting of the renfaire staff to address the poor attendance. Anna should have went, but she didn't. She was done after the day, and really didn't care what changes the organizers had in mind. But it would be a long day, 12 hours.

Jobs were offered on a first come first serve basis, and people signed up for shifts at the meeting last night. She really should have went to get her first pick at jobs, but she didn't care. Only one more day after all. Last night Anna got a text from Susan, another renfaire worker, asking Anna to cover 4 hours of her shift. Anna's shift was now from 8am to 8pm rather than 8am to 4pm.

Anna was surprised Susan offered her the shift. Susan needed the money just as much as Anna did, and her job from 4pm to 8pm was the stocks. The stocks were the easiest, albeit most boring, job at the renfaire. They locked your feet in stocks, and you just sit there all day. Signs would be put up teaching the renfaire goers about how stocks were used to humiliate criminals by posting their crime next to them in the stocks, and leave them in the town square all day.

The job of the person in the stocks was to just be there in the stocks, look helpless, and just be another prop to make the renfaire more authentic. It was such and easy job and it felt like stealing money from the renfaire to work the stocks. Why Susan would give this job away was beyond Anna. She though too, the last 4 hours she'd have to work for the renfaire she'd be getting paid time and a half and she would just sit there.

Anna arrived at the Renfaire at 7:30am. She was met by Brad, Susan's boyfriend. “Oh, thank you so much. Anna. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” Brad said. Anna gave Brad a confused look as Brad continued, “Susan was terrified when she got the stocks job. I've never seen her so distraught. She was just shaking thinking about it until you agreed to cover her shift.”

Still confused, Anna responded, “Yeah, of course. What was Susan so worked up about? She's done stocks before, they are easy.” Brad responded, “You don't seem too concerned about the changes they made last night. That's good. Maybe you'll want to stick around and work here a little longer. You'll have plenty of hours doing stocks. Well, I need to get ready for work. Have a good day.”

Brad ran off leaving Anna as confused as ever. Oh well, she'll figure it out. Anna went into the workers area and checked the jobs sheet to see what jobs she got stuck with at the meeting last night. Anna found her name on the sheet, then let out an annoyed sigh. She had stocks from 8am-Noon, then also from Noon-4pm. Susan's shift was crossed off with a big red X, and her 4pm-8pm shift in the stocks was written next to Anna's name. “She really wanted to make sure everyone knew she traded shifts,” Anna thought.

“Well, this is going to be the most boring day of my life. I can't believe I got all 3 shifts in the stocks. Normally people fall over themselves to get shifts in the stocks. It is so easy, but 3 shifts in a row is going to be hard. I wish I brought a book or something,” Anna changed into her renfaire attire. Anna slipped into some shorts and a tube top. She always found the outfit the girls have to ware to be a bit revealing, but Anna had a fantastic body and didn't mind showing it off. Anna put on her thin leather shoes, then walked out to the town square where the stocks were located.

Steve was waiting for her at the stocks. Steve was an all around handyman for the renfaire, but what he was doing at the stocks Anna didn't know. The stocks were easy enough to get into, she didn't need any help. “Good morning, Anna,” Steve said in his jolly voice. “You look surprisingly enthusiastic. I though you weren't going to show up today.”

As Anna sat herself down in the stocks and got herself locked in she replied, “Had I known I'd be sitting here all day, I might not have shown up. I'm going to be so bored, and I don't even have anything to read or listen to.” Steve said, “I'm sure you won't get bored, those changes they made last night were pretty drastic.” By now Anna had her feet in the stocks, and the wooden plank closed to lock her feet in. They were big heavy stocks. The holes for her feet were separated, so each foot was isolated.

“Ok, let's get your arms tied up,” said Steve in his jolly voice. “What!?!” Anna responded. “Remember what they said last night, we need to make it more authentic. Back in the day the criminals weren’t able to move their arms about. Their arms were just as immobile as their feet,” said Steve.

“Ok, whatever. I guess that makes sense.” Anna responded.

Steve looped some rope around Anna's wrists, tying a tight knot when he was done. Steve then threw the loose end of the rope over a branch of the tree they were sitting under. Steve then pulled the rope tight so that Anna's arms were stretched vertically. She couldn't move her arms an inch. When Steve was done, he moved to Anna's feet.

Anna was looking up at the predicament her arms were in when she heard a 'click.' Steve just put a padlock on the stocks. “What's that for? To make it more authentic?” Anna asked. “I feel like you weren't listening at the meeting yesterday. But yes. Once again, back in the day, the criminals were locked in the stocks. The stocks weren't just closed on them, but also locked.”

Again, Anna responded, “Ok, whatever. I guess that makes sense.” Anna was beginning to see why no one wanted the stocks.

Sure, it was more authentic, but it was going to be much more uncomfortable having your arms tied up, and not able to get out of the stocks if you wanted a short break. Anna felt a tug on the leather shoe on her right foot. In a matter of seconds Steve had removed Anna's shoes leaving her bare feet sticking out of the stocks.

“What's this?” Anna said, “I've always been able to keep my shoes on in the stocks. I don't want people looking at my feet.” This time Steve looked confused, “That's what you are concerned about? People looking at your feet will be the least of your worries.”

Anna got concerned, “What do you mean?”

Steve responded, “Well, we need to make it more authentic.” Annoyed, Anna responded with a little anger in her voice, “but what does me being barefoot have to do with making it authentic.” Steve answered, “back in the day, the criminals weren't just put in the stocks, they were punished in the stocks.”

“Punished?” Anna nervously responded.

“Well yeah, didn't you listen to anything that was said last night. We want the renfaire to be more authentic, and audience participation is a great way to get attendance up. Back in the day the criminals were punished by the townspeople while they were in the stocks. What better way to make things more authentic than to have a real criminal in the town square that the audience can tickle.”

Anna's eyes shot open. She was insanely ticklish. There was nothing she hated more than being tickled. What was she going to do? “You can't let people tickle me. This isn't fair, let me out,” Anna pleaded, struggling violently with her bonds, which would not budge.

“You're just learning this now?” Steve said, as he produced a long string from a pouch at his side.

“Please. I'll go crazy if people are allowed to tickle me. Let me out, I can't do this.” As Anna pleaded, she felt the string wind it's way between her toes. Anna began to laugh. “Hold the laughs for later, I'm not even trying to tickle you.” Steve said, as he wound the string around each of Anna's toes on her right foot.

Anna couldn't help but laugh. Her feet were so ticklish that whatever Steve was doing was tickling her like crazy. Suddenly Anna felt a strong tug on her toes. After tying the string to Anna's toes, Steve had pulled the loose end of the string tight, and tied it to the wooden plank of the stocks. Steve then went to Anna's left foot, and did the same thing.

Anna suddenly realized what he had done. Her toes were pulled back, so she couldn't move her feet an inch. She couldn't even wiggle her toes, her soles were helpless. “Come on Steve. PLEASE. Let me out of here.”

“You know I can't do that,” Steve responded, as he grabbed a ball gag. “These complaints of yours wont do either. You know, back in the day, the criminals weren't allowed to plead for mercy from the townspeople. It was up to the townspeople to decide when the criminals had thoroughly paid for their crimes.”

Anna opened her mouth to plead again when Steve quickly put the gag into her mouth. Anna tried her best to get the gag out, but to no avail. Anna tried to plead some more to Steve, but all Steve herd was muffled gibberish.

Steve pulled out a sign, then thought out loud, “Now, what crime will I say you committed? Ah, this will work.” Steve scribbled some words on the sign and showed it to Anna. It said, “This wench was caught stealing grain from the commons. The punishment for this crime against all must be handed out by all. Tickle her, and show no mercy.”

Anna tried to voice a protest, but it was muffled by the gag. Steve put the sign in the ground, then stood back to admire his work. “Ok, I'll be back at noon when your shift is up.” Steve pulled out a small notepad, then thought out loud, “Now, lets see who is in the stocks at noon.” Steve paged through he notebook then laughed out loud. “Oh, you are in here at noon too. Ah, how about that, you're in here at 4pm as well. Wow! You are in for a fun day.”

Anna desperately tried to pull her feet out of the stocks, and pull her arms down, but there was nothing she could do. She was stuck, and couldn't budge one inch. “Well, I better get going,” Steve said. “I was going to come back at noon, but since you are in the stocks all day, I'll just come back at 8pm when the gates close to let you out.” Anna shook her head, and pleaded as best she could.

“This can't be happening to me” Anna though. “I can't stand being tickled for even a minute. There is no way I can stand being tickled for 12 hours!!!”

“Alright, see you at 8pm" Steve said. Have fun. Relax while you can, gates open in 5 minutes.”

Last edited:
Part 2

Anna's mind was racing as she sat there waiting for the gates to the renfaire open. Her arms were stretched over head. Anna frantically tried to get her arms free, then wiggled her feet trying to get them out of the stocks, then shook her arms again. There was nothing she could do. She tried to scrunch her toes, but the string Steve had tied to her toes made that impossible. She was completely immobile.

“This has to be some kind of nightmare. I need to get out of here some how. How could she bare being tickled for 12 hours by strangers?” Every time Anna had this though, a shiver went down her spine. Anna knew how ticklish she was. This was going to be torture! And for 12 hours! Suddenly she heard a voice boom, “The gates are open, may the festival begin!”

Shortly after people began filling into the towns square. Anna was at the very center of the town square under a large oak tree. Around the perimeter of the town square was a bunch of vendors selling food, souvenirs, and other renfaire oriented items. Thankfully, most people didn't seem to pay Anna much attention. Most were looking at what the vendors had for sale.

From behind her, Anna heard a girl say, “What's this?” A group of 3 college aged girls walked up to face Anna in the stocks. The girls read the sign, then let out a laugh.

“Is this for real? Awesome!” One of the girls said. The girls looked devilishly at each other, all three girls grinning ear to ear. Then one of the girls said, “Ok, you two get her feet, I'll get her ribs.” Before Anna could muffle a protest, the two girls attacked her feet. The girls ran their fingers up and down Anna's helpless soles. Anna did everything she would to pull her feet free, but to no avail. The string tying her toes back made the tickling many times worse.

Since there was one girl per foot, each girl was able to focus all 10 fingers on each sole, inflicting as much ticklish agony as possible. Just when she though it couldn't get any worse, the third girl dug her nails into Anna's belly. Anna swayed back and forth as much as the bonds would allow, but there was nothing she could do. The three girls were merciless, searching for Anna's most ticklish spots, then focused all their attention on those spots. In her delirious state, Anna notice that a small crowd was beginning to form around her.

The girls keep up their attack, and had a very good time doing it. After what seemed like an hour, but was probably only 10 minutes, one of the girls said, “Let's not hog her. We can give some of the other people a chance.” The girls got one last tickle in, then stood back and said together to Anna, “We'll see you later.”

Anna panted beneath the gag, gasping for as much air as she could get. She looked around to notice that maybe 10 people or so had gathered around her. The girls sure did a good job attracting a crowd. As the girls walked away, a guy and his girlfriend stepped up from the crowd. “So we can tickle you, huh?” The guy said. Anna shook her head no, but the girl just laughed. “Good try.”

The couple positioned themselves in front of the stocks, then began to lightly tickle her feet. Anna giggled, then burst out into hysterical laughter as the couple attacked Anna's soles full force. “Do you mind if I help?” said an older woman from the crowd. “Of course, the more the merrier.” The guy responded. “OH GOD NO!!!” Anna though as the woman started squeezing Anna's knees and inner thighs. This was more than she could take.

Then a young man stepped up behind Anna and dug into her ribs. “STOP! PLEASE STOP!” Anna tried to scream. The couple at her feet were exploring every square inch of her soles. The older woman's fingers did a torturous dance on Anna's inner thighs, and man's fingers dug maliciously into Anna's belly. The crowd around Anna was getting bigger.

Anna moaned as the depth of her predicament became apparent. These people weren't going to let up. And there were so many of them. As soon as one person stopped tickling her, another one would join in. Anna was panting for air whenever she got a chance, but the crowd was relentless, so she didn't get much chances to gasp for air.

Anna looked up at the sun, the only way she had to tell time. The sun was still near the horizon, it was still early in the morning, maybe 9am at the latest. Anna was already near her breaking point, this crowd just wouldn't let up. “There is no way I can stay in here for another 11 hours.” Anna thought. “I'm going to go crazy. I can't take this anymore, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!” Anna furiously fought her bonds, but they still held strong. The crowd laughed at Anna's futile struggle, and continued their relentless attack.

Last edited:
Great start! Is she wearing a skirt? Would be awesome if you revealed her panties to the crowd and quite humiliating.

Anna's torture continued as the sun made its slow march away from the horizon. Anna was incoherent, the tickling hadn't let up since it started, and it was still morning. The crowd around Anna never seemed to thin, and there was never a shortage of enthusiastic townspeople ready to tickle poor Anna.

Anna could no longer laugh because she was so exhausted, she just moaned into her gag. Through the joyous laughs of the onlookers, she heard the familiar voice of Steve. “Ok people, give her a break.” Anna thanked god for the gift of a short break. As the towns people got their last tickle in, Steve walked up holding a bag. “Give her a break people. Don't worry, she'll be here all day, you'll get another chance.”

The crowd began to wander away as Steve turned to Anna. “Having fun?” Steve asked. Anna vigorously shook her head no, and pulled at her bonds as hard as she could. “Yeah, it looks like you are having fun.” Steve said. “I have a few gifts for you.”

Anna didn't know what to think about this. What kind of evil gift did Steve have in mind. “First off, I decided to buy these and donate them to the towns people,” Steve said as he pulled out two brushes from the bag, and placed them at Anna's feet. Anna moaned at the thought of having people use those brushes on her feet.

“I also had a talk with Jake.” Steve said. Anna's eyes widened. Jake worked at the renfaire too, and used to have a crush on her. Anna turned him down, and Jake had had a grudge against Anna ever since. “Jake agreed to whip up a batch of itching powder. And once he learned you were in the stocks, he made the batch extra strong.

“God no! Not that!” Anna thought. Jake had mastered his recipe for itching powder, and taught renfaire goers how to make it at one of the tents. It was always a game for people to put some of the itching powder on their hand and see how long they could take it. It never took long until people were vigorously scratching their hand, washing their hand, and doing anything they could to make the itching stop. Anna had never tested the itching powder out. It looked agonizing for the people that tried it, and Anna never wanted any part of it.

“Jake wanted me to emphasize that he made this batch extra strong JUST FOR YOU,” Steve said with a smile as he pulled a large jar labeled “Itching Powder” out of the bag.

The jar had a little brush in it. Steve swirled the brush in the itching powder, then applied the itching powder to Anna's soles. It didn't take long before Anna's soles began to tingle, then they started to itch. The itching quickly got worse. Anna tried to scrunch her toes, but the string tying her toes back made this impossible. Anna shook, then screamed as loud as she could with the gag in her mouth. The itching was unbearable. Anna shook her feet around as much as she could. Anything to make the itching stop, but the itching only got worse.

Steve set the jar down by Annas feet, stepped back, and smiled. The intensity of the itching continued to grow. Anna couldn't take it. She let out another scream, and violently swayed back and forth in her bonds. Anna tried to scrunch her toes again. The itching was driving her insane. Anna tried every futile strategy to make the itching subside, but there was nothing that could be done. Anna looked up at the sun again. She swore that time was standing still. No where close to noon yet.

“It looks like that was an extra strong batch, as promised” Steve said. “I'll make sure I thank Jake for you. I just hope there is enough itching powder there for the rest of the day. Of course I can always get more if we run low.” Anna let out a moan as the itching peaked. Being tickled all day was bad enough, but this itching powder was 1000 times worse. It felt like her soles were on fire. The itching was maddening, and it was only getting worse.

“I'm sure the towns people will really appreciate these new toys. There is lots of fun left to be had.” Steve said has he turned and walked away. As Steve walked away, all Anna could think about was how much her feet itched. For the first time she actually wanted someone to tickle her feet just to alleviate the itching. After Steve walked away, a crowd quickly formed around Anna, who was shaking uncontrollably in the stocks, the itching powder taking on its full effect.

Wonderful I love where this is going. I hope they use the powder on the rest of her too

Part 4

The crowd surrounded Anna who was near the brink of insanity thanks to Jake's itching powder. Anna hoped the people would immediately start tickling her feet, anything to make the itching stop, but they didn't. The crowd just watched Anna squirm in her bonds, a look of pure agony on her face. The couple that had tickled Anna earlier, Sara and Phil, walked up to the stocks. Phil picked up the jar of itching powder, then looked over at Sara.

“This must be what is driving her crazy,” Phil said. “I didn't know this stuff existed. I wonder how good it works.” Sara grabbed the jar, and said, “Only one way to find out.” She opened the jar and pulled out the brush. “Hold out your hand,” she said to Phil. Without any fear he did. The crowd looked on intently. She spread a fair amount of the itching powder on her boyfriends palm, then put the brush back in the jar by the side of the stocks.

It didn't take long until his hand started itching, “Oh yeah, its working,” Phil said. Suddenly his eyes bugged out of his head, and he started shaking his hand around as if it was covered by thousands of fire ants. Trying to be macho for his girlfriend, he held back his reaction as long as he could until he started screaming, “Oh god, get it off!!!” He fell to his knees and started rubbing his hand on the ground. “Oh shit!!! Shit! Shit! Shit!” he screamed, rubbing his hand on the ground. Phil jumped to his feet and ran over to the tree Anna was tied under, and began rubbing his hand on the bark of the tree. “Dammit, dammit, dammit,” he yelled, rubbing his hand more and more vigorously on the tree bark.

His girlfriend came over to give him a bottle of water. He took it eagerly, and dumped the water on his hand, rubbing it in as best he could. He then went back to rubbing his hand on the tree, then on the ground again, and back to the water. Eventually, he could gather his wits, and exclaimed, “That shit works. Good god!!! I can't even imagine what this poor girl is going through right now.”

The crowd then looked back over to Anna, who did not have the benefit of scratching or water. Anna could just shake in agony in the stocks. There were no words to describe how awful the itching was. Anna tried over and over to scrunch her toes, to do anything that would lessen the itching, but she could do nothing.

“I guess we can help her out” Sara said, picking up one of the brushes. Phil's hand still itched too much to help tickle, but another crowd member volunteered to take the other brush. The two gave each other an evil smile, then attacked Annas soles full force with the brushes. Briefly, Anna felt relieved. The brushes did help the itching, but only just a little. After that brief moment of relief, Anna realized that the brushes were the most torturous tickling device that had yet to be used on her. The brushes sent Anna into tickling hysteria. They were like a thousand fingers tickling her soles all at once.

Anna laughed hysterically into her gag. The three college girls that began Anna's tickle torture in the morning stepped up to gang tickle Anna's legs and upper body. One focused on her underarms, the other on her belly, and the third on her knees and inner thighs. All the while the two women at Anna's feet kept up their attack with the brushes.

Anna's screams into her gag slowly quieted as Anna started reaching exhaustion. She fell into a delirious state as the tickling continued unending. People from the crowd would take turns tickling Anna, with never less than two tickling at once. Gangs of four or five would tickle her entire body at once. Then, the itching powder would be applied to her feet. As Anna's itching feet sent her to a maddening hell, two or three people would focus their attention on Anna's upper body. After 20 minutes or so, when the itching powder began to wear off, the crowd would then take up the brushes, and attack Anna's feet. Anna was nearly hallucinating. Any concept of time disappeared. The never ending agony of the tickling and the itching was the only thing on Anna's mind.

In the background a loud bell rang. This signaled that noon had arrived, and that it was lunch time. The renfaire put together a communal meal for all the festival goers everyday at noon. The crowd around Anna thinned as they made their way towards the tables with the food. Anna sighed in relief. Maybe, just maybe, she will finally get a break.

Last edited:
Four hours down, eight to go. I hope Jake gets some "alone time" with Anna after her shift is over and gets even with her for turning him down.

Part 5

As the people walked away to get lunch, Anna gasped for air. Her head was hanging down, her body covered in sweat. She still couldn't think straight. The tickling and the itching was so intense and went on for so long that Anna felt like she had lost a small bit of her sanity during the ordeal. All the while Anna though that it was only noon. She had been in the stocks for 4 hours now, and she had a full 8 hour day ahead.

“Surely they won't leave me in here that long.” Anna tried to convince herself. “Don't they see what this is doing to me? This must stop.”

“Hey! Lookin' good!” said the voice of Susan from behind Anna. Susan originally had the 4-8pm shift in the stocks, but Anna had volunteered to cover Susan's shift, not knowing what she was getting herself into.

Susan walked into the view of Anna. She was carrying a bucket, and leading two goats behind her. “I just wanted to thank you again for taking my shift. I was so relieved you volunteered. I couldn't believe that you said yes. Not even in my wildest dreams did I expected you to accept.”

Anna's lifted her sweat covered head up to look Susan in the eye. Hopefully Susan would see the torment n Anna's gaze, and get her out of the stocks.

“I have to look after the goats until 4pm.” Susan continued, not seeming to care about Anna's current predicament. “While all the townspeople are getting lunch, they told me to come over here to give the goats some salt brine. It is such a treat for the goats. They can't get enough of it.”

Anna wasn't sure what to make of this. She was still a little loopy from the tickling, and still gasping for air, so she was only half listening to Susan. Also, Anna really didn't care what Susan's job was for the day. Anna just wanted out of the stocks.

Susan set the bucket down, and walked the goats up to the stocks. She tied the loose end of the short leash around each goats neck to a loop in the stocks near each of Anna's feet. Anna started getting a little concerned. Susan walked back to the bucket and carried it over to Anna.

Susan pulled out a wide paint brush, and dipped it into the bucket. She lifted the brush out, and let the excess thick gooey substance drip off the brush back into the bucket. Susan then brushed the gooey stuff onto the sole of Anna's left foot.

The goat near Anna's left foot immediately began licking the stuff off of Anna's sole. Anna erupted in laughter as the goats raspy tongue relentlessly went up and down her sole, in between her toes, on the tops of her feet, anywhere there was a trace of the gooey stuff.

Susan did the same to Anna's right foot. The goat near Anna's right foot also began vigorously licking Anna's sole, sending Anna back into tickle hell.

Susan stepped back and smiled, satisfied with the work she had done. “I was thinking about it, and since you were so nice to me and took my shift, how about this. I will not tickle you.” Susan said in a nice voice. “I really would love to give those underarms a good tickle while the goats go at it, but you are a good friend to me, and these goats seem to be making you suffer enough, so I'll take it easy on you. Does that sound good to you?”

Anna nodded vigorously in agreement. It was the first break she had gotten all day, even though it wasn't much of a break at all with the goats continuing to lick her helpless soles and toes.

“I'll have to reapply the salt brine when they lick it clean though. It's my job after all.” Susan shrugged. “There is a lot of brine here and they need to go through all of it.”

Anna moaned at this news. The goats tongues were so much different than peoples fingers or the brushes. They all tickled but they all tickled in a different way, and these goats were tortuous, especially when they got between Anna's toes.

As promised, the instant one of the goats showed signs that the salt was gone from Anna's soles, Susan would quickly dip the paint brush into the salt brine bucket, and paint another layer on Anna's feet.

Susan very much enjoyed watching Anna's torment. She noticed that Anna produced the best reaction when the goats went in between her toes. After this observation, Susan would just drop a glob of the thick brine onto Anna's toes so the goats would focus their attack there.

Susan and the goats continued this attack for about 45 minutes until the brine was gone from the bucket. After the goats licked Anna's feet completely clean for the last time, Susan untied the goats from the stocks.

“People will be at lunch for another half hour or so. I hope you take the time to catch your breath. I'd hate to see you run out of steam early. There is lots of daylight left.” Susan said with a smile.

“I couldn't help but notice this.” Susan picked up the jar of itching powder. “It must be from Jake. Is it?” Anna didn't respond. She just looked on in terror. Susan was a friend, and luckily Susan promised not to torture her any more than her job required. “When Jake makes this stuff for the guests, I like to see how long I can take it. Normally I can only stand it for about a minute before I have to scratch. I can't imagine being stuck in those things, not able to move or scratch my feet. It must be hell.”

Susan opened the jar and dipped the tip of her pinky into the powder. Susan looked at Anna and smiled as the itching began to take hold. “Wow! Must be hell!” Susan repeated as the itching intensified. Suddenly, Susan's jaw dropped. She quickly began rubbing her pinky on her pants, then put her pinky in her mouth to try to wash some of the powder off. “Ah, my tongue itches now” she exclaimed, trying to scratch her tongue with her teeth as she rubbed her pinky on her leg again.

After about half a minute of this Susan managed to get most of the powder off her pinky. “Holy Shit!!! I didn't know Jake could make it THIS strong.” Susan said. “The stuff he makes for the guests is weak compared to this.” Susan twisted the lid closed on the jar, and Anna let out a sigh. Anna knew Susan would keep her promise. Susan was the most trustworthy person Anna ever met.

“Sucks to be you Anna. But you seem to be holding up fine. Just catch your breath before lunch is over and you'll be ok. I'll see you later.” Susan said, as she gathered to leashes to the goats to lead them away. Anna took a deep breath, the first deep breath she had gotten since morning.

Susan was only a few steps away when she stopped in her tracks, and said, “You know, I only promised that I wouldn't tickle you,” as she turned around. Anna shook her head no, pleading through her gag as Susan walked up and slowly unscrewed the lid on the jar of itching powder. “Don't worry, you'll still have plenty of time to catch your breath, nobody will be tickling you until lunch is over. You'll be able to breath just fine when there is no tickling and it's only your feet itching.”

Anna tried to voice her strong disagreement, but Susan ignored her, and dipped the brush in the itching powder anyway. Susan put an enormous amount of the itching powder on Anna's right foot, making sure the powder got in between every toe, and thoroughly covered every inch of Anna's feet. Susan dipped the brush back in the itching powder and did the same to Anna's left foot.

Susan sat back, and reach for the lid of the itching powder, but then paused. “Ah, what the hell. Just for good measure.” Susan said as she dipped the brush back into the powder and applied a second layer to each of Anna's feet. Susan put the lid on the jar, set it next to the stocks, then stood up.

Anna's face was already contorted in agony due to the itching powder. The itching was more intense than ever because Susan put such a large amount of the damn stuff on her feet.

Susan watched Anna suffer for a few minutes, very pleased with what she had done. “Your feet must itch sooooo bad.” Susan mocked. “If it is ok with you, I could scratch them with these hair brushes. It might help.”

Anna nodded desperately. She would take tickling over the itching at this point.

“Well, I'm not one to break a promise though.” Susan said. “I promised that I wouldn't tickle you. You agreed, and I'm not going to break that promise.”

Anna tried to scream “You can tickle me” through the gag, but Susan paid no attention.

“I better get back to work.” Susan said. “Thanks again for taking my shift, you are the best.” She grabbed the goats and her bucket and walked away from the suffering Anna.

The skin on Anna's soles felt like it was trying to crawly off of her feet. Her toes involuntarily tried scrunching over and over and over, despite the bonds holding them firmly in place. For the first time since the beginning of the day, it was quiet around Anna. This made the itching even worse. Anna had nothing to do but think about how much her feet itched.

She still fought her bonds, but she no longer had the strength to put up a good fight. Submitting to her torment, Anna let out a load scream. Despite her gag, the scream was loud enough to startle a few birds in the tree above Anna.

The itching in Anna's feet continued to grow. The itching powder normally lasted about 20 minutes, but with how much Susan used, who knows how long this will last. “The people will still be at lunch for another half an hour” Anna thought in terror as the itching peaked. Her body continued to shake as a reaction to the itching. Anna slumped over and descended into the delusional state of madness she had been in earlier.

I love all renfaire tickling stories, and this one is particularly great. Please keep going with the story.

This is becoming 1 of my favorite stories. I was sure Susan was going to use the itching powder on Anna's underarms since she wanted to tickle there.

I like these extreme tickle torture stories of this kind and can't wait to read the next part

This is slowly becoming my favorite story (or at least one of them)...I feel sorry for Anna, probably because that's my name as well and I identify with her so much! Keep it going!

This is slowly becoming my favorite story (or at least one of them)...I feel sorry for Anna, probably because that's my name as well and I identify with her so much! Keep it going!

This has been the 1st place I check when I log on to see if there are new parts and come here when I see the author on to see if more is added. She is only a 3rd of a way through and I have the feeling it will get worse for Anna. I can't wait to see the next part

This is becoming 1 of my favorite stories. I was sure Susan was going to use the itching powder on Anna's underarms since she wanted to tickle there.

I like these extreme tickle torture stories of this kind and can't wait to read the next part

I was hoping Susan would coat her with the itching powder from her scalp to her toes. :devil:

Part 6

For nearly a half an hour, Anna suffered the full effects of the itching powder. Normally the itching began to weaken after 10 or 15 minutes, and was almost completely gone after 20 minutes, but because Susan put so much on her feet, there was no end to the itching in sight. Anna couldn't think straight, she couldn't see straight. Looking up Anna saw a mass of faceless figures approaching her. “The townspeople must be returning,” Anna thought with dread. She didn't get a moment rest over lunch. She was still short of breath and exhausted.

The townspeople wasted no time. They must have been eager for lunch to be over because without waiting a group of 6 people instantly began attacking every part of Anna's body.

Soon Anna realized that her tormentors had used lunch to search for new tools to tickle her with. The first item she felt was a feather being used on her right foot. The person was using the quill of the feather to write what seemed like the great American novel on her sole. To Anna's horror, the user of the feather started going between Anna's toes. The sharp poky end of the feather drove Anna mad. As the feather quill danced its way over the hypersensitive areas between her toes Anna exploded in tickling anguish.

A man from the crowd approached. Over lunch he must have bought some brushes that are normally used to brush horses. They attached to his hand, and he had one on each of his hands. The brushes fit in the palm of his hand, and had firm bristles at the end. The man stepped behind Anna, and started tickling Anna's underarms with the brushes. Anna's eyes widened, and she let out a loud scream.

“These work better than I though.” The man with the hand brushes said as he started attacking Anna's belly and ribs. These brushes were worse than the hair brushes they were using on her feet. Since they attached to the persons hand, the tormentors had more control and could apply more force when necessary. The bristles of the brush dug deeply into her belly, stimulating ticklish spots she didn't know she had, and intensified the reaction from the ones she know she had.

A woman from the crowd approached, carrying a bottle of oil. The woman walked up to Anna's feet, and applied the oil to each of her feet. The tickler at each of Anna's feet let up their attack as the oil was applied, then resumed immediately after.

The oil made Anna's feet super ticklish. Now, the tickler's fingers, or the brushes, or whatever else they were using, slid effortlessly over the skin on her feet. Anna couldn't take this new terror. The woman moved to Anna's upper body, and covered every spot of exposed skin with the oil.

The oil intensified the tickling, even though Anna thought that wasn't possible at this point. The man with his hand brushes continued his attack on her belly, but now with more vigor once he realized the utility of the oil. The person with the feather quill continued to focus between her toes, while her other foot was being attacked by the hair brush.

“Keep her oiled up everyone. There is plenty where this came from.” The woman with the bottle of oil said, setting the bottle down next to the stocks.

One of the men must have gone back to their car or hotel room during lunch, because he produced an electric toothbrush and flosser. “Very authentic.” The crowd laughed as he turned them on, and explored the area's between Anna's toes, in her belly button, and on her underarm. The electric toothbrush was horrendous. The torture from the toothbrush was so focused and so intense, especially with the oil now covering Anna's body. The electric flosser was perfect for between Anna's toes, driving Anna to a whole new level of crazy.

As time wore on, Anna got to experience all the various inventive tools people had found around the renfaire. Each tool had its own unique way to torture poor Anna. The people kept switching tools, so Anna was never able to become desensitized to any given one, maximizing her ticklish agony.

A woman came up holding a box that had a tight lid on it. The woman stepped up to Anna, and placed the box between Anna's legs on the surface of the stocks. “You're going to love this.” the woman said as she unlatched the seal on the box and took the lid off.

Anna looked down into the box, and saw what looked like a simmering mass of something. What it was she couldn't tell, but soon she realized what was in the box. Ants began crawling out of the box. “There was a huge ant hill over there.” The woman said, pointing. “I dug up the nest and captured as many as I possibly could.”

Anna was horrified as more and more ants began crawling out of the box. The box wasn't that big, but it looked like the mass inside was nearly 100% ants. “There must be thousands and thousands of ants in there.” Anna though is terror.

“Don't worry, these types of ants don't bite. But they do like the minerals in human sweat” The woman said. “The more you squirm, the more you scream, the more you will sweat, and the more they will be attracted to you.”

As the woman talked, the ants started crawling up Anna's legs. Some went down towards her feet, others went up towards her belly. The little legs from each ant sent a panicky ticklish signal to Anna's brain.

Anna had learned once that the ticklish response in humans evolved as a way to alert people to insects climbing on them. Now she had thousands of insects climbing all over her, and her body's natural response was frantically trying to alert her brain to the danger. But Anna was stuck, her suffering continuing to grow as more and more ants made their way out of the box and began covering Anna's entire body.

Some of the people didn't want to tickle Anna with the ants crawling all over her, but most of the people were more eager than ever to add on to the torment.

The ants spread to Anna's feet, and to her upper body. Some were crawling up her neck and on her face. All the while the tickling continued. The ticklers seemed to take great care to make sure that the ants had a clear path to walk all over Anna, focusing their tickling on the small but most ticklish parts of Anna's body.

The torture continued like this into the afternoon. Anna was never given a break. The ants very slowly thinned as the day drew on, but the crowd never thinned. Everyone wanted a chance to try out their new tickling devices. Some tools worked better than others. The bad tools were quickly discarded, until a large quantity of effective tools were scattered about the stocks for anyone to enjoy using.

Anna could feel her sanity slipping away. The people surrounding her were just formless figures at this point. The ants on Anna's body seemed to morph into various hideous figures, with evil tickling devices for feet. The torment never ended, and the intensity never ceased. Anna's delusions grew as the day wore on. With the ants, the tools, and now a crowd with an entire day worth of experience, the intensity of Anna's suffering exceeded anything Anna though was possible. Anna was too delirious to even look up at the sun to gauge what time it was, but knew that there was still lots of time left.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back