• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Jenni

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
So I am constantly getting messages from people wanting Jenni The Clown related RP's and requests and alot of questions about the character. Please direct questions to this thread. Feel free to "ask Jenni" anything you want to know. :)

So I am constantly getting messages from people wanting Jenni The Clown related RP's and requests and alot of questions about the character. Please direct questions to this thread. Feel free to "ask Jenni" anything you want to know. :)

This is more of a comment, but in your next Jenni story, I would love for you to include the "fluffy gloves" factor! I think it just adds a great assets to Jenni's tickling arsenal!
*Eveb more fur/fuzzy based tickling gloves/tools would be fun!

Sure, I'll play. I'll admit I don't like the "clown tickling" angle you go for in your Jenni stories, you're one of the better writers around here, and a lot of them are enjoyable to read, even if I'm not into certain aspects of it.

Not sure if I'm talking "to Jenni" or asking you, the real author, questions about her character. But here goes anyway:
Where is Jenni most ticklish? And what are the best ways of tickling her? Feathers, fingernails, soft brushes, tongue, verbal teasing?
What's Jenni's favorite method of tickling? Does she have a favorite spot to go after?

This is more of a comment, but in your next Jenni story, I would love for you to include the "fluffy gloves" factor! I think it just adds a great assets to Jenni's tickling arsenal!
*Eveb more fur/fuzzy based tickling gloves/tools would be fun!

I will field that one. I love writing in new tools for Jenni to tickle with. I would be more than happy to do something with that in a future story.

Sure, I'll play. I'll admit I don't like the "clown tickling" angle you go for in your Jenni stories, you're one of the better writers around here, and a lot of them are enjoyable to read, even if I'm not into certain aspects of it.

Not sure if I'm talking "to Jenni" or asking you, the real author, questions about her character. But here goes anyway:
Where is Jenni most ticklish? And what are the best ways of tickling her? Feathers, fingernails, soft brushes, tongue, verbal teasing?
What's Jenni's favorite method of tickling? Does she have a favorite spot to go after?

The clown thing does seem to bother some people. Most likely because of the phobia most people have. The original concept for the character came about because I was trying to create a ler whose tickling desires didn't simply come from a desire to tickle, but instead a desire for laughter. A clown seemed like an obvious choice to me. As per your questions: Jenni is the most ticklish around her midsection, the sides of her breasts, and the backs of her thighs/bottom. She isn't tickled too terribly often but soft fingertips are always best. Verbal teasing is a must with her, whether she is a lee or ler. As far as favorite spots, she is a predator. Once she finds the worst spot on you, you're done for. In addition, She is by day a psyche student. This gives her a mental advantage in breaking lees.

Last edited:
All questions are answered by myself unless someone specifically asks her something. There is a person who helped inspire the character who will help me answer questions on her behalf but only if she is asked for.

All questions are answered by myself unless someone specifically asks her something. There is a person who helped inspire the character who will help me answer questions on her behalf but only if she is asked for.

Do you know if you will be posting a new story anytime soon?

It's possible. But I have a lot on my plate right now with work and a horror comedy screenplay I am developing, so I am not sure when I will have the time to dedicate to a new story. I would still love to collaborate on something with you at some point though.

It's possible. But I have a lot on my plate right now with work and a horror comedy screenplay I am developing, so I am not sure when I will have the time to dedicate to a new story. I would still love to collaborate on something with you at some point though.

Did you have anything in mind? As in I help with one of your new "upcoming" stories?

I private messages you, and thanks for the props on my story! I would love to mix our two worlds together, just send me some info via my message!

I've read the stories. Im ust say they are very enjoyable, intriguing plot. Just wanted to know is Jenni based on a real life character or a work of fiction?

Jenni is a work of fiction. She bears traits that are similar to someone I know who is aware of the stories but the character in the stories is fictitious.

Lol. I wish. As I said, the character is fictitious. The girl I mentioned is not Jenni.

Well, seeing as how that is a real person and not the subject of the thread, I will respectfully state that it's nobody's business except for me and her.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back