• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Avengers: If the Suit Fits (Tony and Natasha) m/f

april

1st Level Red Feather
Featuring Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff from The Avenger's series. (m/f)

Tony Stark Stamp of Approval
http://youtu.be/hD9pFphodsc

Avengers Tribute
http://youtu.be/2viESLJQRlo

The familiar ding of the elevator drew Tony’s attention away from the multiple laptops that were currently littering his desk. No one had informed him on any impending visitors and he irately stood up and eyed the elevator doors warily. Two seconds later the doors slid open and in walked a very relaxed sultry looking Natasha Romanoff. Tony threw her an exaggerated eye roll before sitting back down and calmly putting his feet up on his desk.

“Who let you in?”

“I did.” She replied strolling leisurely over to one of his overstuffed couches and promptly plopped herself down.

“Oh why don’t you just make yourself comfortable then.” He replied sarcastically “I really do need to get better security. So, what do I owe the pleasure? No wait never mind don’t answer that…you’re really not the pleasure giving type.”

Natasha stared back at him blankly.

“I’m here on official business Stark.”

“You’re too late then because if this is something about the silly Avengers inniative, Agent Coulson already beat you to the punch.”

“Not interested then I take it?”

Tony quickly stood up and walked around his desk with his hands stuffed leisurely inside his trouser pockets.

“Yeah well the thing about that is that I get the sneaking suspicion my hand is being forced to get involved. Interested; yes, being Fury’s puppet; no. Tell me why you’re here Romanoff.”

“Just making sure the puppet isn't hiding his strings.”

“Meaning?”

“Fury wants to see the new Iron Man designs.”

Tony raised a hand to his chin and contemplatively stroked his goatee.

“That’s classified. Sorry but paws off the suit sweetheart. Make sure to send my heartfelt apology to Shield.”

“Shield isn’t interested in your designs; Fury is. When this…thing hits the fan, we just want to make sure that everyone is fully prepared for it.”

“I’m always prepared. Sorry princess, it’s still a no.”

Natasha got up from the couch and squared her shoulders.

“Alright then…one round; we spar and if I win you show me the newest suit.”

Tony grinned and crossing his arms around his waist, leaned back against his desk.

“You’re serious?”

“Always.”

“You want to fight me just to take a looksee at my suit?”

“It’s a relevant offer.”

“Well let me think about this for a second…”

“Going once, going twice…” she cut him off.

“Alright fine,” he conceded “One round. By the way, what’s my consolation prize if I win?”

“You won’t.”

“Let’s just say that I do…”

“You won’t.” she repeated as she promptly started to remove her short black leather jacket.

“Wait, you want to do this here?” he asked slightly taken back.

“Why not,” she replied as she began to stretch out her limbs in preparation “this place is just as good as any.”

“Okay then,” replied Tony slowly as he cracked his knuckles and rolled his head from side to side “What kind of rules are we playing with here?”

“Anything goes except biting. You look like a biter.”

“I am a biter. Nice observational skills princess.”

“And don’t ever call me princess.”

Tony shook his arms out and positioned himself in fighting stance.

“I’ll take that into consideration princess.”

Natasha threw him a dark scowl before hurtling her stealthy body at him. He was ready for her as he easily blocked her first two punches; however the third locked strait to his gut and he doubled over. Natasha took the opportunity to drop kick him in the chest and he went backwards landing to the ground with a thud with Natasha following suit locking her legs against his upper chest.

“I win.” She announced triumphantly.

Tony eyed her viciously before raising his head and biting her firmly high on her inner thigh.

“You asshole!” she yelped as she rolled off of him defensively.

Tony stood up smiling down at the pride injured Natasha.

“Oh did I just get you in your mommy no no place? Yeah, sorry about that sweetheart; I don’t follow rules very well, never have and not about to start.”

Natasha growled at him as she slowly raised herself to her feet. Tony attacked again, managing to get in a lucky shot to her shoulder and it was her turn to drop to the ground. They grappled with each other, rolling and entering into a determined leg lock battle; a battle in which Tony was quickly loosing against Natasha’s vicelike thighs. He attempted to bite her again but she held his head back with a free hand.

“Not this time Stark.” She said cocking an eyebrow.

“Hmm,” tony replied eyeing her with a devilish grin playing across his lips.

He reached around and pinched her where her thigh met her derriere. She yelped and fell forward, her breasts crashing down onto Tony’s face.

“Well this worked out well.” He exclaimed although it came out rather muffled.

He wasted no time in goosing the off guard agent once again. She flounced against him and let out a short giggle.

“What’s this?!” he exclaimed brightly “Does Natasha have a weakness after all?”

“Let me go you prick!” she yelled as she attempted to wiggle out of the billionaires grip.

“Give me one good reason why I would want to do that?” he replied as he continued to attack the back of her thighs with renewed vigor.

The relentless tickling sensations weakened Natasha, scattering her thoughts to the wind and disabling her to fight back. Instead she continued in her attempts to scramble away. She twisted her body in every which direction she possibly could but the cocky would be hero was not letting go.

“Stop!” she pleaded with him “Oh my god Tony stop!”

“I’m not God sweetheart but close enough.” came his snarky reply as he grabbed for her waist and slid her down the length of his body so that he could reach her rib cage.

He attacked her ribs with unmerciful delicacy, probing his fingers between each one with scientific accuracy. Natasha went wild against him, her giggling now turned into full blown laughter.

“Noooooo Tony! Stop! Ahahahahaha! Stahahahahaha! Tony! Tony!”

“Oh say my name again sweetheart, I love to hear it.”

She writhed against him, her body now agitated to the point in which she began to panic. Her legs furiously kicked out against his as her fingernails dug into the soft carpet. Tony’s fingers began to trail upwards and her arms shot down in a defensive manner. If she didn’t do something fast she knew she would lose the fight. Taking every ounce of strength she had, she willed her assassins mind into action. In one swell move she head butted her tormentor effectively knocking him out cold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony awoke with a groan. He raised a hand to his sore forehead as he sat up slowly, scanning the room for the culprit. Natasha was sitting at his desk with her feet raised and crossed patiently waiting for him to regain consciousness. She flashed him a cocky smile.

“I win.”

Tony stood up still holding his hand to his injured head.

“Yeah thanks for the migraine Tyson. Remind me to never call you princess again.”

“It’s a deal,” she smiled at him warmly “Now show me the suit.”

Tony led her down to the basement where he held all of his top secret projects and designs. He paused just outside of the entrance.

“This is my secret lair. Don’t touch anything and don’t stick your nose into my official affairs. Got it?”

“Alright Batman, just show me the suite.”

They entered the currently pitch black basement. Tony clapped his hands twice and the large room lit up like Christmas morning.

“Really?” Natasha asked incredulously “All that money and you settle for the clapper?”

“Don’t knock the clapper. It’s a brilliant invention; the classic’s never die.”

Natasha looked around in awe as Tony strode leisurely over to a work bench and picked up a small bracelet. Natasha quickly joined him.

“What’s that?”

“This is a fundamental piece to my new suite. It’s a prototype really. Jarvis hasn’t worked out all the bugs yet.”

“I heard that.” said a svelte voice which seemed to emanate throughout the large room.

“Oh good, your awake Jarvis.”

“I am not programmed to sleep sir.” replied the disembodied voice.

“That’s very observational of you Jarvis. Now tell me, what are we up to on the new prototype?”

“About eighty percent functional sir.”

“Fantastic!” replied tony slapping the bracelet onto Natasha’s wrist.

“What are you doing?” asked Natasha eyeing Tony suspiciously.

“I am showing you my new design. You get the platinum tour. Now, just go stand over there on that platform and we can begin.”

“Is it safe?”

“Yeah sure; of course. Tested it out myself this morning.” he replied shrugging his shoulders.

Natasha walked over to the raised platform and hesitantly stepped up. She took a deep breath and turned to face Tony.

“You ready?” he asked.

“As I’ll ever be.” She replied with a deep exhale.

Tony grinned and crossed his arms across his waist.

“Jarvis, activate protocol two seventeen.”

“Activating protocol two seventeen sir.”

Pieces of the new Iron Man suit began to fly towards Natasha with lightning speed. Her eyes grew round but she managed to stand still as the cold pieces of metal none too gently affixed themselves to her arms and legs. She stood there waiting for the rest of the suit to encase her but nothing happened. She threw tony a confused look.

“Jarvis,” he ordered “let’s raise her arms up just a little bit…no a little bit higher. Perfect!”

Natasha attempted to move but nothing happened. She quickly came to the realization that she had been effectively trapped in pieces of the Iron Man armor.

“What’s going on here Tony? Get me out of this thing now!”

Tony threw his head back and laughed as he began walking towards her.

“You see the thing is Natasha; can I call you Natasha? The thing is that I don’t like to lose. It’s a pet peeve of mine really and it tends to get me super-duper cranky.”

“Tony!” she warned as he stepped up onto the platform.

“And I really don’t appreciate getting knocked out cold by a silly little girl with obvious daddy issues.”

“Don’t you dare come any closer Stark!” she warned as she stared daggers at him.

“Hmm, fine. Jarvis would you please activate the harmonic resonance in the boots.”

“To what level sir?”

“Twenty percent ought to do it for now.”

“Activating harmonic resonance to twenty percent.”

Natasha suddenly felt a light tingling on the bottoms of her feet. It felt like cool tiny electrical currents dancing across her soles as the sensation slowly increased. The currents began to tickle as they washed over her toes and down to the heels of her feet.

“What…” Natasha started as her legs began to twitch against the increasingly terrible sensation.

“Oh you like that? Neat trick right? It’s actually a part of the suits cooling system but like I said, the kinks still need to be worked out…tickles like a bitch though doesn’t it?”

Natasha was breathing heavily as she desperately tried ignoring the mild assault.

“Stop this right now Stark!”

“Um…not a chance. How are those tootsies doing, nice and tingly? Jarvis, raise the levels to thirty percent.”

“Raising the levels to thirty percent.”

The sensations increased and the tiny sparks danced rapidly along her trapped feet. This time there was no avoiding the effectiveness of the maddening tingles. Natasha began to struggle in the suite, biting down on her lip hard to stop herself from making any noise although the desperate grin that had spread across her face was a clear indication of her current distress.

“Fight it all you like but the suite always wins princess.”

His name calling had been the last straw and she opened her mouth to yell at him but instead the first string of giggles escaped.

“Good girl.” He praised her sarcastically. He approached her then and cocked his head to the side.

“Now, I want you to nicely tell me that you’re sorry and that I am like the greatest super hero ever.”

“Screw you!” she managed to say through giggles as she squeezed her eyes shut and began to shake against the onslaught.

“I’m hearing words come out of your mouth but they are not the correct ones. Now let’s try that again.”

He reached his hands up slowly towards her outstretched arms. She opened her eyes then and immediately knew what was coming. She stared at his ascending hands utterly petrified.

“Don’t! Don’t!” she wailed.

“Don’t what?” he taunted as he wiggled his fingers inches away from her unprotected underarms. “Don’t do this you mean?” his fingers drew closer to her exposed armpits. The knowledge alone of what was about to happen was messing with the agents mind and her giggling increased two-fold.

“I mean it Tony!” she practically yelped, now struggling furiously in the unmovable armor.

“Okay fine,” he said lowering his arms in an exaggerated manner “I may be a maniacal sociopath with an extravagant ego but I’m not that evil; pshh, come on now.” He turned away from her as if he were about to step down from the platform but changed his mind as he abruptly faced her again.

“On second thought I really am that evil.”

He attacked her underarms diligently, his fingers gently spidering up and down her hallows. Natasha’s body went spastic; her torso jerking back and forth, her arms pulling and straining at the armor which held her firmly in its outstretched grip. The tingling sensation at her feet seemed to increase in intensity with the added torment she was enduring from Tony’s merciless fingertips. The panic she had felt only less than an hour ago began to set in again but this time her powerlessness over the situation made it all the more serious.

“Noooooaaahahahahaha! Stop! Stop!”

Tony gave her an incredulous expression.

“Why?”

“Be…because ahahahahaha I’m going to ahahahaha kill you, you bastard!”

“Yeah, you’re not helping your situation any there sweetheart.”

“Fuuuuck you! Ahahahahahaha!”

“Maybe later; I’m busy at the moment if you haven’t noticed.”

“You’re a prick Stark!”

“There you go saying that word again; what is with you? Now if I really wanted to be a prick I’d do this; Jarvis raise the levels to fifty percent…wait, better make it sixty.”

Natasha’s eyes rounded as she stared at Tony in utter disbelief. The tingling at her feet increased exponentially; the sparks gently nipping at her toes and parading endlessly across her delicate arches; each little current mercilessly zapping away her last shred of control. She screamed out helplessly, thrashing about as her body and mind went into sensory overload. Tony casually walked around her and raised his hands back up to her armpits. He leaned in against her ear.

“Now be a good girl and repeat after me; I am sorry for being such a bitch annnnnd Iron Man is the greatest super hero ever.”

“Noooooooo!” she screamed out furiously.

“Eeeehhhh,” he imitated the sound of a game show buzzer “wrong answer, you lose ten points. Care to try that again?”

Without warning he dove back into her hallows, this time gently pinching at the tendons right above the base of her ribs. Natasha completely lost it; throwing her head back and screaming with laughter. She shook her upper body desperately attempting to get away from Tony’s tormenting fingers. Panic was unceremoniously replaced by fear as she came to terms with her predicament. Never in her life had she cracked under pressure and here she was being utterly compromised by a childlike egomaniac with a pension for tickle torture.

“I give! I give! Please stop! Stop! Please!”

“Say it and I’ll stop.” he chided.

“What the hell is going on here Tony?!”

Tony looked up in surprise at the sound of his girlfriend’s angry voice and he immediately backed away from Natasha.

“Oh hi honey,” he began in embarrassment “Didn’t realize you were dropping by. I’m just em…showing Natasha here my latest design.” He looked away from her guiltily.

Natasha was still squirming and laughing uncontrollably and Pepper with her hands on her hips stared daggers at Tony.

“Stop whatever you’re doing!” Pepper ordered “Now!”

“Jarvis power down the suit.” He complied as he stood there unable to make direct eye contact with her.

Natasha’s body went limp as Pepper quickly stepped up onto the platform and placed a comforting hand against her cheek.

“Natasha are you alright?”

Natasha raised her head.

“Your boyfriend is sick.” Was all she could manage through ragged breathes.

“I know sweetie; I know.” Pepper pushed a button on the suits armband and the pieces of the armor holding her hostage clattered loudly to the floor. Natasha limply fell forward and Pepper caught her in her steady arms. She lead her down the platform but Natasha paused as they passed the guilt ridden billionaire.

“You’re going to pay for this.” She whispered to him through gritted teeth.

Pepper also stared at Tony, her gaze furious and icy.

“Oh don’t you worry about it honey. He will pay; I’ll see to it myself.”

Tony’s faced dropped at her choice of words. He knew he was in deep with his wayward girlfriend and no amount of groveling would fix this. Pepper reached down and gently removed the bracelet that was still attached to Natasha’s wrist and shoved it into Tony’s hand.

“Put it on.”

Tony exhaled insolently but begrudgingly complied.

“Jarvis, activate protocol two seventeen.” She ordered sarcastically.

“Pepper wait!” Tony shouted as the pieces of his suit slammed onto him.

“Jarvis I want you to override security program code delta two two one.”

“Pepper don’t do this! Jarvis override that order!”

“I am sorry sir but I’m afraid cannot do that."

Tony stood their completely immobile with an ‘oh shit’ expression plastered across his face. Pepper grinned at him evilly.

“I have a better idea. Jarvis, until further notice you will only accept requests made by myself and Agent Romanoff. Have I made myself perfectly clear?”

“Affirmative.” replied Jarvis.

“I’ll leave him to you then Agent Romanoff,” began pepper as she walked away “By the way, the greatest super hero ever happens to be insanely ticklish.”

“Pepper you can’t do this!” Tony shouted after her “Pepper! Don’t leave me alone with her! Pepper?!”

Natasha slowly turned to face Tony. He smiled at her apologetically.

“Now let’s discuss this rationally,” he started, clearly nervous as she began to approach him.

“Oh this is going to be so much fun.”

To be continued…

Oh my! Methinks I need to do Natasha and Loki. Super Psycho Love
http://youtu.be/nsSJAlanbIw

Last edited:
My next story will be on villains. I made this tribute slide video of my fav tv/movie villains and I would like to know who you'd like to see doing the tickle torturing. Note: the beginning of the vid is a bit graphic and depicts blood. If your squeamish do not watch. My story will have no blood or actual killings involved.
http://youtu.be/2zthH3s0SZM

April,
I LOVED your story. It is (to me) the right mix of everything…and it left me def wanting more, more, more. As a matter of fact, it also left me wanting a pair of harmonic resonating boots…Anyway, I am eagerly anticipating the exploration of your other material. I will be watching for part two and the yummy ways in which Natasha repays Tony and I would not be at all disappointed to see Pepper come back and assist with that. Great job, :)
~tm

Aw thank you for the lovely comments! I am working on part two right now and will have it posted this weekend :)

Loooooveeed it!! Black Widow is one of those characters who's so badass and to see her belittled as such is truly awesome. Good work jumping on this idea!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back