• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abigail's secret pt 1 (m/f)

xiahou_dun

TMF Poster
This is my first story, I don't consider myself a writer so this is gonna be rough. Hope you enjoy

She didn't understand how she had gotten into this mess. It was just another day it seemed at first, and then this happened. Although she didn't totally mind, she didn't want her captor to know that. Abigail had a funny feeling in her stomach and it made her want to smile but she fought it because she didn't want him to know...

Straight out of college, barely 23 years old, Abigail had just started a new job with a lot of responsibility. She was trusted with sensitive data and information. She had just started at Americorp International Bank.
The sudden learning curve had somewhat jarred her in the transition from a student to being a loan officer. So many rules and so many regulations to follow and remember. Her first couple of days were a blur as so much information was thrown at her that she barely got them all but she understood them none the less.

This day had been particularly busy right after taxes and people wanting to take out loans for everything from cars, motorcycles, traveling, and who knows what else. The high heels and nylons, cute black skirt and dark top gave Abigail a much needed boost of confidence, not that she particularly needed it. Abigail was a perfect 5'9 and an atheletic 140 lbs of toned muscle. She loved running and generally took very good care of herself in all aspects. Wearing her fave shoes and outfit, she looked good and she knew it. She caught the eye of more than a few men for obvious reasons and jealous snap eyes from women as well. Abigail was quite frankly tired by the end of the day and all she wanted to do was go home sit in a nice hot bath and have a glass of wine and forget about the new jobs stresses for a night. Elated after clocking out her pace quickened as she made her way to her dependable four door SUV. She got in the car, shut the door and starting fumbling in the dark for the ignition. "Hold it right there missy." Came a smooth deep voice. Abigail was scared out of her mind. 'I coulda swore I locked this door, how the hell could anyone get in?' Hoping to see some sort of face all she saw when she turned to see where the voice came from was a figure dressed in a shiny black from head to toe with a hat and a plain black mask (almost like he threw on a slightly thick black nylon on his head) "I'm gonna need you to stay calm and this will all be over soon" 'oh great he wants my money' Abigail thought. Lucky for her she never kept more than $50 on her at any time. She annoyingly threw her purse at him. "Oh no honey I'm not after change I'm after information. New information in regards to a certain customer. I happen to know this customer had a large amount of money wired into his account and I happen to know it was you that handled the transaction. Me, my associates and my little friend here" "how did I not notice that gun before?" Abigail thought. "Would like to know exactly how much, and where it came from." Before Abigail could do or say anything she felt a quick sharp pain in her right thigh, and a few seconds later everything went black.

Groggy and hazy eyed Abigail awoke to silence and darkness. Panicked she tried to move her limbs to no avail. She felt like she was sitting in a soft dentists chair, except her wrists were cuffed to the arms of the chair along with her ankles. Testing her bindings they were very firm limiting almost all mobility and were honestly not that uncomfortable they felt like smooth leather and it brought a slight funny feeling in her stomach that she didn't mind too much. Sitting in an upright position Abigail was starting to feel nervous as she remembered why she was in this predicament in the first place. They wanted info and judging by her capture and bondage they intended to get it. She heard a heavy door slide open and slam shut echoing off the walls. Footsteps clacking grew louder as they came closer. "I know you're awake, I saw you testing my handiwork." That familiar smooth voice brought a brief and slight comfort. He ripped the blindfold off and the light was momentarily blinding. After he eyes had adjusted she found out a few things from looking around. One, she couldn't see much with the amount of light shining in her direction. Two, she was correct about the dentist chair, that's almost exactly what it looked like except this would be the deluxe model with arms and it looked like it reclined. And three that her captor looked exactly the same. "Like I said before you have some information that we need and we intend to get it. I'll offer you one last chance, will you tell us what we need to know?" Abigail was afraid of what was in store for her but inside something stirred almost surprising herself. " I'm not telling you shit asshat." She boldly said with a slight smile on her face. The captor leaned close and whisper in her ear "I knew you wouldn't give in easy, this next part is gonna be fun. Your gonna have such a laugh." With that he walked off out the large and loud door but she didn't hear it shut this time. Abigail couldn't believe what she had just done. She knew she was in for it now. Have a laugh.. What the hell does that mean. Abigail was getting that familiar funny feeling in her stomach that she first got when she found out she was restrained.

She heard her captor walking back after he slammed the door. "We're gonna have some fun me and you babe. It's going to be very fun indeed." He opened a drawer underneath where she sat to reveal his tools. She couldn't get a good look due to the restraints but she thought she saw a feather? "A feather? What the heck?" She thought as that funny feeling started moving elsewhere through her body. "I really do enjoy this part off my job you know. I'm not really interested too much in the information anymore, I'm more interested in making sure I get all I can out of you. Now let me ask you a serious question." He leaned in to whisper in her ear again. "Are you ticklish?" The funny feeling shot everywhere through her body and she was suddenly hyper aware of what was about to happen. "Omg he's going to tickle me?" What she didn't really expect was the level of excitement that had also rushed through her along with a wave of sudden energy that was strong enough to make her hands and feet shake slightly. She wanted to be tickled. And the more she thought about it the more excited and sensitive she became. Startled by the revelation her body unveiled she didn't want her captor to know. (Or maybe she did) "well I'm not ticklish at all... Asshat" she said as she cocked her head with a slight smile. "Am I flirting what the hell?" "We'll see about that miss bravado, anyone would lie like that when facing torture." He wheeled a stool from out of nowhere and took a seat right in front of her feet. Abigail's heart started racing, she knew what was coming and she both craved it and despised it. "I love this part, you know what's coming but you're powerless to stop it. Let's see these beauties." He grabbed the bottom of her high heeled shoe and slowly slid it off her right heel. Abigail felt the cool air hit the sole of her nylon clad foot and it made her feel all the more vulnerable and sensitive. "The best part is sliding it off the toes don't you think? I mean it's like the heel is the intro but the toes are the climax. Always been my favorite portion of any women's foot, those sexy little piggies." She wanted to feel disgusted that he was loving this but deep down she was loving it too, she just didn't want him to know. As he finally pulled her show off the entirety of her foot she couldn't help but wiggle her toes a little. "I knew they would be pretty, but you know what I've never been a fan of nylons, and I'm not a fan of odd numbers either." Unceremoniously he takes off the other shoe and Abigail knew that this was it. Nothing was going to stop him now and that thought made her excited beyond what she thought capable."what did he mean he didn't like nylons?" Without warning a grabbed a loose portion of her nylon and made a small rip, then stretched the rip and rolled it down to her ankle. Just as quickly he did the same with her other foot. "There we go, perfect bare feet just ripe for the taking. I could just eat them up." The thought of him nibbling on them made her blush a little. He reached down and grabbed the feather from his arsenal and made sure she saw it. "Like I said before, at this point I'm not terribly interested in the information. If you do give it up, cool, but I'm not gonna stop until I've had my fun." Abigail was doing all she could to not let on that she was anticipating the torture, and a little afraid that it would be too much to bear. "Do your worst creep." She boldly stated.

He lowered the feather and began by placing it on her heel and slowly deliberately dragging it up her slender sexy size 8.5 foot all the way to her big toe. He drew a circle on her big toe and slide it across the other piggies slowly. Abigail was beside herself. The second it had slid up her foot it demanded her full attention, the wiggly odd and intense feeling that a tickle is, left almost a slight burning sensation in it's wake. She twitched and jerked slightly.
Fighting the giggles that wanted to fight their way out, a feeling (a damn good feeling too) that demanded an outlet. "It feels so good, but it tickles so bad. Why does it feel good?" Abigail's mind and body were in conflict regarding the torture (or pleasure?) assailing her sensitive nerve endings. "I know that tickled a lot little lady, I can see you fighting that smile an holding back the laughter. Hehehe let's step it up a notch shall we?" With this he began to randomly drag the feather everywhere across the one foot. Up and down, left and right, drawing random letters, and enjoying every second of it.

Euphoria.

It was so overwhelming, holding in laughter went out the window."Hahahahaohhohohomyhahahahagahahaod." It felt so good and so intense, the conflict was causing confusion. But one thing was for sure, Abigail was enjoying this and she did not want it to stop. "Hahahahahahahaha oh shhheehehehehe." It was such a light touch from the a simple feather so why did it tickle so much? "Gootchie goo little girl!" Her captor teased. "I'm gonna see if the area in between your toes is ticklish too." 'Obviously it would be' thought Abigail very briefly before she felt the smooth, soft and slow drag of the feather between her big toe and the one next to it. "Holy shit!" Her voice raised in pitch as she barely was able to say the last word before laughter poured out. "Hahahahahahahahahahaha." It was such exquisite torture, and sweet noise to her tormentor's ears. "God you have one sexy laugh." He said lustfully, as he suddenly moved the her other foot. The unexpected change of tactics caught Abigail off guard. She knew her other foot was being neglected and secretly wanted him to give it some attention. (Along with something else...) "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshshshhhit!" She wanted a moments respite it was almost too much. "Don't worry I haven't forgotten about these piggies." He said mockingly "oh my god!" There were no coherent thoughts, just the signals between her sensitive nerve endings and her conflicted brain. "I Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah neeeheheheed a Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah." "Oh what was that? You need a what?" He said as he continued the onslaught. "It tickles so bad!" Abigail managed to get out between bouts of laughter. "Oh honey..." He said suddenly stopping "we're just getting started." Somewhere in the back of her mind was a sense of impending doom, and anxiousness for the pleasure. She found herself looking forward to the tickling, and was secretly hoping he would go as far as she hoped....

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back