• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sin and punishment (warning: sexual)

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
This is another random requested story I tried to do. I hope you'll like it.

Sin and punishment​

Finally some real pleasure. After all the hard work, Amelia could finally spend some time with her lover Celine. They made out for a long time. That's something she missed a real love making. Most clients just wanted to get straight on her and penetrate her, which she found gross. Not only she could not be attracted to them, because of being a lesbian, but they were not even remotely gentle with her and treated her like all the "whores".

As they started pleasuring themselves, Celine licked her vagina and that's when Amelia's trouble begun. She let out a few giggles and said "It tickles" in between them. Celine was quite surprised. She did not expect her to be that sensitive. She wasn't sure whether Amelia wanted her to stop, which led to an awkward moment. As she regained her composure, Amelia said "Yeah I'm ticklish a lot there, but keep going, it feels really good."

In her job, having that particular body part ticklish was a curse. Fortunately not many men with whom she slept remarked it, but the few that did usually spent lot of time torturing her. With Celine it was however quite different. Celine was gentle and Amelia loved her and wanted her touch there above anything else.

With her index and middle finger, Celine opened Amelia's moist vagina for better exposure and tickled with her tongue. Up and down and all the way up to her clitoris, where she went very delicately. Amelia was just as much moaning as giggling and was constantly oscillating between the heavenly stimulating and delicate touch of Amelia's tongue and the hellish sensations of tickle torture. Her legs were constantly trembling as she was constantly fighting the urge of clamp them to protect her ticklish spots.

Celine then penetrated her vagina with her fingers, while still trying to stimulate Amelia with her tongue, which kept her in bliss. She was very close to climax, when suddenly the door opened and a group of five women entered the room. They were known in the town as the biggest religious bigots and were usually used by the Church to do their 'dirty work'. "We caught you now whores!" they cried in jubilation. Celine panicked and quickly ran out naked in the streets. Amelia was not so quick. They chained her up and put a sign on her "I am a ticklish lesbian whore and I deserve to be punished." and they dragged her in the streets straight into the town centre, where they put her head and her hands into the stocks they had prepared.

"Oh look at her cry." said one of the bigots.

"I think we should cheer her up." answered another.

They assaulted her whole body with tickling attacks. One lifted one of her feet and was tickling it, two other were tickling her armpits each from one side and two went for her belly. She was giggling and jumping on her left foot trying to keep balance. Soon people were coming to see what was going on, out of curiosity. Amelia was well known in the village for her prostitution and nobody liked her for it, so to no surprise, no one tried to stop the bigoted women. "Get her" some even encouraged them.

The tickling was however not that effective on her. "Doesn't work so well does it?" remarked one of her torturers. "Well I think I should try this." and took out a large goose feather and waved it dramatically in front of Amelia's eyes with a sadistic grin. Fresh tears appeared on Amelia's face as she realised, where the woman was headed with that feather.
"Looks like this goose feather is giving you some goosebumps". She said. All the women torturing her as well as the people watching laughed as if it was a greatest joke they ever heard. In real however they were mocking the poor victim, who as humiliated as she was already, was about to receive the tickling of her lifetime.

As soon as the feather approached her outer vagina, she turned into a giggling mess. Her face became red very soon and she had hard time catching her breath. For a moment, everyone fell silent, benefiting fully from her giggles as well as her beautiful body twitching. The strokes that fell on her sex were very gentle and light and most women would find them pleasurable. It was her case as well, but as much as she loved it, the horrible ticklish sensation sent her straight to hell. At any time she expected the woman that tortured her, to go harder, because as much as she hated being tickled like that, her body asked for more stimulation. But it went on and on and on. The public was still dead silent anticipating as much the harder tickling as Amelia did. The other woman were tickling rest of her body, but were nothing but minor annoyance. Everything she felt was in between her legs... all that she needed was that spark to start the fire. The woman, who tortured her there did not fail to notice her erected nipples.

"You love that bitch don't you?" she asked her "But I won't tickle you more, unless you ask me nicely."

"PPPleeeeeeease hahahahaa!!!" she cried.

"Please what?" asked the evil woman.

"Tiiickle me some moore!" she said. She could be barely heard as she desperately gasped for more air.

"Only if you ask me nicely." said her evil torturess.

"I beg you pleeease!" she said.

And then it happened, she changed pace and even though she kept her feather only on the outer parts of her vagina, Amelia went ballistics. Rest of her tortureses had to pin her down, so that she could not avoid the feather tickling her. It was truly a sight to behold. Now people were cheering.

"Get her", "Make her laugh" "Laugh bitch, laugh!" were distinct sounds Amelia could hear over her laughter.

She was getting wet and desperately wanted the feather venturing deeper. To her surprise it came much sooner then expected, but it was not the relief she exactly wanted. She was getting even more aroused and hoped for a climax, but with all that tickling happening she just couldn't. She was constantly either moaning or laughing and although the sensations were pleasurable they were pure torture.

One of the women's face came close to her own. She said "You want to kiss me you pervert? Not gonna happen." she mocked her and doubled her efforts in tickling her. Two fingers were now penetrating her and her moans were now becoming more intense. She just felt only light tickling from the feather now. She was so close to climaxing and.... the fingers were replaced by hard tickling feathers and her moans by laughter. The women were very careful in denying her her orgasm, making her appear like an injured animal in front of the crowd. Sometimes she cursed as she was so close. Her sides now hurt from all the laughter and she was in pure hell. She did not care for anything and just hoped the torture would end, but the women were extremely precise. Always keeping her on the edge but not even slightly beyond.

And then they finally made her orgasm.... from the overly intense tickling. She let out an animal cry.

Obviously disappointed the women told her "You're not getting away with this."

The orgasm made her much more sensitive and she was now locked in silent laughter, too tired to even move and just from time to time let out a barely audible shriek.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked, tears in her eyes.

"You're a sinner" they answered. "We are punishing your sins by your sins. Mark our words: you will never again want to be touched by another women after we're done with you."

And it went on and on and on... even the public grew tired and they all left. Now the sun was setting down and the women still did not leave her alone. They tickled her until she mercifully passed out (they were careful in making sure it would not happen any time soon), untied her and left her on the streets.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back