• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah's day at the Tickle Shop

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Nicole looked at her watch, 8 AM, the shop will have just opened. She got out of her car and walked across the street to the shop, Nicole was a petite brunette with her long hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing a hoodie and jeans with her favorite black boots. She opened the door and walked up to the girl at the counter.

"Good morning, can I help you?" The girl behind the counter asked cheerfully.

"Yes, I'd like a full days pass please." Nicole said handing over her credit card.

"Sure, who would you like?" The girl said pointing to a brochure with info on the Tickle Slaves at the shop.

"I'd like the walk-ins please." Nicole smiled.

"Alright, go ahead and fill out this checklist and head into the lounge." The girl said handing Nicole a clipboard.

Nicole began to fill out the checklist, selecting all the tickling tools and other equipment she wanted to have waiting for her once her victim was ready. She handed the clipboard back to the girl behind the counter and began to unzip and pull off her knee high boots putting them in a locker. She made her way to the back lounge area and had a seat on the couch. Nicole looked around the room there were multiple couches, chairs and tables. She looked on the table in front of her, and picked up a photo album and began to thumb through it. She giggled to herself as she looked at all the different images of guys and girls being tickled in various forms of bondage. She finished looking through the album just as two other girls walked into the lounge. They both took a seat on the other side of the room next to a set of TV monitors that showed live feeds of the torture rooms. Nicole watched as the two girls giggled filling out their checklists and reading the brochure.

"Oh man look at her!" One girl said showing her friend the brochure.

"Oh yeah she's cute Should we go with her?" Her friend added.

Nicole smiled as she picked up the latest issue of Tammi the Tickle Witch and made herself comfortable, setting her socked feet up on the coffee table.

"I love your socks!" One of the girls said looking at Nicole's feet.

Nicole looked down at her socks as she wiggled her toes, she was wearing her favorite black and white striped socks, she loved the way they looked coming out of her dark colored jeans.

"Thanks." Nicole said shyly.

"So you're here to tickle too?" The other girl asked. "It's our first time here."

"Yeah." Nicole said. "I come every weekend."

"Really!" The girl exclaimed. "Who would you suggest!"

"Well..." Nicole thought. "If Hailey is available I'd go with her."

"Awesome! Thanks!" The girls said filling out their checklist.

"No problem." Nicole said going back to reading her comic.

After a while one of the employees came to get the girls and take them to their room. Nicole watched on the monitors as various girls were strapped into their restraints.

"You picked out who you want yet?" A girl said walking into the room. Nicole looked up and saw that it was Kelly. "Anything you like?"

"Any first timers?" Nicole said with an evil smile.

"You always were a sadist Nicole." Kelly said walking up to the monitors. "Let's see... I think this one will suit you perfect." Kelly pointed to a monitor that showed a young girl with blue hair.

"Tell me about her." Nicole said looking at the monitor.

Kelly flipped through some papers on her clipboard. "Here we go. Sarah, she's a first timer, came in with a friend poor little thing, so shy she could barely speak. Her friend did most of the talking actually, but Sarah filled out all the paperwork. She rated her ticklish as 10/10 in every category, didn't list any restrictions, and signed the safeword waiver, but I wouldn't believe she filled it out if I hadn't watched her myself."

Nicole took a closer look at the girl locked in the stocks, short blue hair jeans and a hoodie. "Is she wearing shoes?" Nicole asked confused.

"Yup, the poor thing almost started crying when we tried to make her take them off. Her friend talked us into letting her wear them in." Kelly said with a shrug.

"I hope she doesn't think she'll be allowed to keep them on now that she's tied up. Especially with no restrictions." Nicole said watching the girl nervously struggle in the stocks.

"Her friend made me promise her one thing before she left." Kelly said with a smile.

"What's that? Nicole asked looking to Kelly.

"That we not show her any mercy." Kelly said with an evil smile. "I figured that if anyone could mercilessly torture someone as naive as this girl it was you Nicole."

"I'll take her." Nicole said taking her file from Kelly.

"I figured you would, your stuffs already in her room." Kelly said as Nicole left the room. "Have fun." Kelly switched Sarah's room to the big 60 inch monitor in the lounge and turned up the volume. "I can't believe I get paid for this."

Nicole opened the door to Sarah's room. Sarah shifted nervously in in her restraints.

"Hello, Sarah is it?" Nicole said checking over her supplies on the table.

"Hello." Sarah said quietly.

"You don't mind if I get more comfortable do you." Nicole asked walking in front of Sarah.

"Ummm... I guess not." Sarah said confused.

"Perfect." Nicole said pulling off her hoodie to reveal a black tank top with the words 'No Mercy' printed on it. Nicole then dropped her pants revealing a pair of black panties and garters holding up her thigh high black and white striped socks. Sarah's heart almost stopped as she read Nicole's shirt. "You look scared sweetheart." Nicole said walking towards Sarah.

"W-w-wait, h-hold on." Sarah stuttered trying desperately to escape her bonds.

"Oh sweetie you're not going anywhere." Nicole teased. "I have you right where I want you." Nicole climbed up onto the stocks straddling Sarah's legs pressing her body into her victims leaning in close to whisper in Sarah's ear. "I hear you're terribly ticklish." Nicole began to slide her hands up into Sarah's hoodie squeezing her ribcage.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! No! NO!" Sarah laughed bucking wildly.

"Oh I love it when they thrash around." Nicole said continuing her assault.

"Aaaahahahahahahaha!" Sarah continued,

"I see why you wore a hoodie." Nicole teased. "With ribs at ticklish as these you need to protect them from evil ticklers like me."

"Ahahahahahahahaaa! Please stop!" Sarah begged.

"Stop? But sweetie we're just getting started, you're going to be my little tickle toy allllllll daaaay looooong." Nicole said squeezing Sarah's hips.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Nooooooo! Hahahahaha" Sarah said trying to escape from Nicole's evil hands.

"Oh yes sweetie, and we're going to have soooooooo much fun... Well one of us is anyway." Nicole teased. This continued for about ten minutes before Nicole got up and began to walk over to the table. "You know sweetheart, you're making me feel a little... under dressed." Nicole said picking up a pair of scissors from the table and walking towards Sarah with an evil smile.

"No no no. You can't!" Sarah begged.

"Silly girl you didn't think you would be allowed to wear them all day did you?" Nicole asked grabbing the bottom of Sarah's hoodie. She slowly began to cut her victims hoodie off before moving down to her pants. After a few minutes Sarah was left with only her panties and a tank top as Nicole cast the destroyed garments aside. Nicole took a step back to admire her handiwork. "There. Much better don't you think?"

"Please I'm too ticklish... I won't be able to take it." Sarah said with a desperate look on her face.

"Too ticklish?" Nicole asked walking back over to Sarah. "You're tooooooo ticklish? Sooooooo if I were to saaaaaay... scribble my nails in your bare underarms there, it would be to much?" Nicole teased wiggling her fingers closer and closer to Sarah's bare skin.

"Yes! I wouldn't be able to stand it! Please Don't' Sarah begged.

"I'll tell you what, if it tickles too much just go ahead and put your arms down... then I'll stop." Nicole said reassuringly.

"I CAN'T PUT MY ARMS DOWN!" Sarah cried.

"Oh Riiiiight. 'Cause they're tied over your head. Now why would someone who is 'too ticklish' let someone tie her arms up over her head like that? Unnnnleeesssss....... She WANTS to be tickled." Nicole began to scribble her long black fingernails in the hallows of Sarah's underarms driving her into a frenzy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Sarah laughed as Nicole continued to taunt her.

"Tickle Tickle Tickle Sarah. Just put your arms down and I'll stop." Nicole cooed. This treatment continued for another 15 minutes before Nicole stopped. "Boy my fingers are tired. This tickling thing is hard work, you're lucky all you have to do is sit there."

"Are you kidding?" Sarah asked. "This is exhausting!"

"Well stop moving around so much and making so much noise and maybe you wouldn't be so tired silly." Nicole offered in a helpful tone looking over her victim. "Ya know, you're pretty cute." Nicole said causing Sarah to blush and shift awkwardly in her restraints. "And with such a cute laugh too. " Nicole resumed her tickling by squeezing Sarah's sides.

"Ahahahahahahahahaha! No!" Sarah laughed.

"Yes that's it laugh for me." Nicole said. "How about that cute little belly button?" Nicole lifted Sarah's tank top and stuck one of her fingers in Sarah's naval and began to wiggle it around causing her to buck wildly.

"AAAAAAHHHH! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Sarah laughed.

"Uh oh! I think I found a tickle spot." Nicole teased.

"Ahahahahahahahahahaha! I can't take it!" Sarah laughed.

"Wow I'm barely tickling you. You really are insanely ticklish aren't you?" Nicole said happily. "You're in for a veeeeeeeery long day sweetheart."

"Ahahahahahahhahaha. Please! Please!" Sarah screamed.

"Please what?" Nicole asked moving her hands up to Sarah's ribs and giving them a good squeeze.

"STAAAAAAAAAWWWWWHP!" Sarah yelled throwing her head back.

"Awwwwwww, how cute." Nicole cooed watching her poor victim in the thralls of ticklish agony.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Pleaheheheheheheheeeas!" Sarah laughed.

"Heh, alright that's enough messing around." Nicole said taking a step back from her victim. Sarah looked to her tormentor as she continued to speak. "See you have broken one of the shops most important rules."

"W-what?" Sarah said nervously. Nicole walked and stood directly in front of Sarah's stocks grabbing her shoes and giving them a qucik shake.

"No shoes allowed." Nicole said coldly.

"B-b-but.." Sarah stuttered.

"But nothing!" Nicole snapped kneeling at Sarah's feet.

"No!" Sarah said as Nicole began to unlace one of her shoes. "Not my feet! I can't handle having my feet tickled!"

"Is that so?" Nicole asked pulling off Sarah's left shoe revealing a bright blue sock.

"Please! No! Please! You can't tickle my feet!!!" Sarah begged.

"Well no not till I get these shoes off of you silly." Nicole said pulling off Sarah's other shoe.

"You can't! You can't!" Sarah said shaking her head side to side and trying to pull her feet away from Nicole.

"Oh really?" Nicole said picking up Sarah's contract. "Let's see here section ten restrictions, nope it's blank. Oh and what's this? A note from your friend." Nicole said holding up a piece of paper to to Sarah.

"F-f-f-from my friend?" Sarah stuttered.

"Yup! Let's see here it says, Sarah's feet are unbelievably ticklish, especially on that spot right under her big toes. Tickle her there and she'll loose her mind." Nicole set the paper down and looked to gauge Sarah's reaction. Sarah's mouth was open with shock. She couldn't believe her friend would do that to her. "What do you say we give it a try?" Nicole said wiggling her fingers in front of Sarah's socked soles.

"NO! NO! NO! PLEASE NOT THERE!" Sarah screamed.

"Not where? Not right here?" Nicole said scribbling her fingers just under Sarah's big toes.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! EEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!" Sarah squealed.

"Is that where you want me to not tickle?" Nicole teased.

"NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHORRE!" Sarah begged.

"My my you're friend was right you are going crazy, and I haven't even taken off your socks yet!" Nicole said dancing her fingers around the rest of Sarah's feet.

"NOT MY SOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOCKS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sarah pleaded.

"Tickle tickle tickle! Oh you're feet are sooooo cute! Look at them wiggle around." Nicole teased. Sarah continued to laugh hysterically while Nicole tickled her incredibly sensitive feet for the next 20 minutes.

"Wow half an hour and still just as ticklish as when I started! You really are cursed with a ticklish little body aren't you sweetie?" Nicole said looking at the clock behind Sarah. "Would you like a break?"

"YES! YES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sarah laughed.

"Alright all you have to do is agree to sign this paper." Nicole said holding up a clip board.

"ANYTHING! JUST STOP!" Nicole stopped and unstrapped one of Sarah's arms allowing her to sign the agreement.

"Would you like a drink?" Nicole asked handing Sarah a bottle of water.

"Yes... thank you." Sarah said taking the water from Nicole and drinking it down.

"Of course don't want you passing out on me." Nicole said opening the door to the room. "Can I trust you to stay right there without tying you up again?" Nicole asked turning her head back to Sarah.

"Yes." Sarah said before taking another drink of water.

"Good girl" Nicole said leaving the room. Sarah finished the water and set the bottle next to her on a table. She began to wiggle her feet spreading her toes in her socks. It was so rare that she went without shoes due to how sensitive her feet were it was actually kind of nice at the moment. Then she though of once her tormentor returned and a shiver went up her spine and her toes instinctively curled. Nicole walked back into the room carrying a bag.

"Arms up." She said making an upward motion with her hands. Sarah lifted her arm back up lining her wrist up with the restraints.

"Good girl." Nicole said securing Sarah's wrist and walking over to table where she had set down the bag. Sarah watched as Nicole reached into the bag and pulled out a purse.

"Hey... that's mine..." Sarah said confused.

"Yep, let's see," Nicole said opening Sarah's purse. "Ah! Here we go!" Nicole said pulling Sarah's phone out of her purse."

"What are you going to do with that?" Sarah asked.

"Smile." Nicole said snapping a picture of Sarah. "Oh yeah that's a keeper, now to upload it to your Facebook."

"Wait! What!" Sarah yelled.

"I just thought that your friends would want to see how much fun we're having." Nicole said with a smile. "Now let's see what to write, what to write. I know how about 'All ready for my Tickle Torture!'"

"You can't post that online! I'm in my underwear!" Sarah yelled as Nicole typed on her phone.

"Hehehe, wow three like already." Nicole said as the door to the room opened. "Oh good, you're here Justine."

"Hey." Justine said with a smile.

"Here get a picture of us together." Nicole said walking around behind Sarah and reaching around the stocks and tickling her sides. "Coochie coochie coo! Hehehehehe."

"Ahahahaha!" Sarah laughed squirming around as Nicole pressed her face into hers. Justine snapped a picture of the giggling girls and uploaded it to Facebook.

"Ohhh you're just so cute!" Nicole said moving down and kneeling at Sarah's feet. "Tickle Tickle" Nicole teased raking her nails up and down Sarah's socked soles.

"NOT MY FEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEET!" Sarah laughed as Justine snapped a picture for Sarah's Facebook.

"Not my feet, I think that's a perfect caption for this one. Hahaha" Justine laughed as she uploaded the picture to Sarah's Facebook.

'EEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!" Amber continued to laugh as Nicole danced her talon like nails around Sarah's sensitive feet while Justine continued to monitor Sarah's Facebook.

"Hey take a look at this." Justine said showing Nicole Sarah's phone.

"Hahaha! Perfect! Show it to her." Nicole said motioning to Sarah. Justine held up the phone so that Sarah could see the screen. Sarah looked and saw a picture of Nicole raking her nails up and down her socked feet with the caption 'No! Not my Feet!'. Justine began to scroll through the comments as Sarah read them. "OMG HAHAHAHA." "Look at her laugh!" "I know right!" Sarah continued to read through the comments until one made her heart sink. "I bet it would tickle even more without socks." The comment already had almost 100 likes, she kept reading further comments. "Yeah! Take Her socks off!!!!" "Hahaha! Tickle Her bare feet!" "Uh Oh Sarah looks like you're in trouble now!" "NO SOCKS FOR SARAH!!!!!!!" Sarah looked up to Nicole with a worried look on her face.

"Well, we better give the people what they want." Nicole said walking over to the table. "No socks for Sarah."

"NONONO!" Sarah begged thrashing her feet around.

"Justine get some video of this." Nicole said kneeling back at Sarah's feet. Justine switched to the camera and started taking video as Nicole began to speak. "Ask and you shall receive," She began. "No socks for Sarah!" With that Nicole hooked her fingers inside Sarah's cute blue ankle socks and began to peel them off revealing her soft bare feet. "And as an added bonus we'll also be tying her toes to keep these super ticklish tootsies from being able to escape my devilish fingers." Nicole said as she began to restrain each of Sarah's cute little toes.

"WHAT! NO!" Sarah yelled trying to escape from Nicole to no avail. She continued to struggle until all ten of her toes were tightly secured to the stocks rendering her poor bare soles completely helpless.

"Alright if you want to see more videos of Sarah being tickled leave a comment on this video." Nicole said to the camera. Justine got a close up shot of Sarah's tied toes before stopping the recording and uploading the video. Sarah was stunned, she NEVER went barefoot, she even slept in socks, the only time she ever was barefoot was when she took a shower, and even then she dreaded washing her feet as even the water would tickle her. Now she was not only barefoot but had her toes restrained and was about to be tickled to insanity. She tried to wiggle her toes even though she knew it was useless.

"No use sweetie, those pretty little feet are all mine now." Nicole said with a smile.

"I know..." Sarah said flexing her toes against the ties once again.

"You like it that way don't you sweetie? You like to be helpless." Nicole said climbing up onto Sarah's Lap.

"Uh... I... Well..." Sarah stuttered.

"You're so cute." Nicole said before putting her lips to Sarah's. At first Sarah was surprised but soon she found herself kissing back. Nicole began to slide her hand up in between Sarah's legs. Sarah wasn't sure how to feel about what was happening all she knew is that it felt amazing.

"Just enjoy it sweetheart, after this it's back to tickling." Nicole said squeezing Sarah's right breast.

"Ok...Mmmmmmm". Sarah moaned.

"You like that?" Nicole asked continuing to pleasure Sarah.

"Yes!" Sarah cried out.

"Call me Mistress." Nicole whispered.

"Yes Mistress." Sarah obeyed.

"You are my slave, I can make you feel the greatest pleasure, or drive you into ticklish insanity. Whatever my little heart desires and there is nothing you can do about it." Nicole continued.

"Eh-Hem... Sorry to interrupt but Facebook is exploding with requests to see Sarah's bare feet tickled." Justine said nervously.

"Very well then." Nicole said standing up and walking back over to the table. "Well Sarah better give the people what they want." Nicole picked up two hairbrushes and knelt at Sarah' s feet.

"OH MY GOD NO! NOT THAT!" Sarah cried out. Justine began to record another video.

"Alright Facebook," Nicole started. "You asked to see Sarah's bare soles tickled. Now I could tickle her with my fingers and she'd probably have a pretty funny reaction but I know that you all want to see her truly loose her mind. Soooooooooo I'm going to use these hairbrushes to drive your little friend to insanity."

"NO PLEASE! NOT THE BRUSHES! NOT THE BRUSHES!!!!" Sarah Screamed.

"Hahaha, Oh no is someone afraid of the big bad brush?" Nicole teased.

"YES!!!! PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEE!" Sarah pleaded.

"Coochie Coochie Coo Sarah!" Nicole taunted as she inched the brushes closer to Sarah's soles.

"NONONONONONONONONO!!" Sarah begged as the brushes got closer and closer. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" Sarah laughed as the two brushes touched her bare soles. Justine continued to record a few minutes of Sarah's insane laughter as Nicole scrubbed her helpless soles with the hairbrushes smiling the whole time. Justine uploaded the video and watched as the likes and comments began to flow in. .

"Oh you're so sensitive my little tickle slave." Nicole teased as she switched the direction she was moving the brushes.

"AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!" Sarah laughed trying desperately to move her feet away from her tormentors evil treatment, unfortunately for her between the heavy wooden stocks the belt over her knees and her tied toes Sarah's feet weren't going anywhere and Nicole knew it.

"Justine, look at her toes pulling against the strings." Nicole said as Justine snapped some pictures. "It really is almost too mean to do this to feet as ticklish as these, but that's what you get for wearing shoes into the torture chambers."

"Yup! One of our most sacred rules." Justine chimed in poking her finger in between two of Sarah's toes before returning to her Facebook. Nicole continued to torment Sarah's helpless soles for the next hour.

"Wow an hour of this and you're still as sensitive as ever." Nicole said. "I've never seen anything like it."

"Me either. Hahaha, But get a load of this." Justine said with a smile on her face. "One of Sarah's friends just commented on that last video. 'Hey, you guys should get some other people to tickle her too. I bet that would really drive her insane."

"Wow Sarah, with friends like these who needs enemy's right?" Nicole teased. "Justine go see if anyone would like to join me for the rest of the day. All on my tab of course."

"You got it!" Justine said leaving the room as Nicole stopped her tickling.

"Are you sorry you wore your shoes into my torture chamber yet?" Nicole said with a stern look on her face.

"Yes Mistress." Sarah said out of breath.

"Good, now as your new Mistress I think we need to set up some rules." Nicole said with a smile. "Firstly, no shoes beyond the counter ever again!"

"Y-yes ma'am." Sarah said shyly.

"Second, you will come to the shop every Saturday by 9am." Nicole continued down the list.

"I HAVE TO BE TICKLED EVERY WEEK!" Sarah cried out.

"While that would be amusing I have other plans for us. Don't get me wrong you will be tickled but you won't always be my victim." Nicole climbed up onto Sarah's lap. "Have you ever tickled anyone before?"

"N-no, I'm always afraid they'll tickle me back." Sarah said ashamed.

"But what if they couldn't?" Nicole said sliding her fingers along Sarah's panties. "What if they were trapped so that all they could do was laugh and beg? Would you tickle them?"

"Yes...Mmmmmmmmmm" Sarah moaned.

"No matter how much they begged for mercy." Nicole continued.

"I wouldn't stop." Sarah said closing her eyes. "I would tickle them even harder."

"Good Girl, you have pleased your Mistress." Nicole said smiling at Sarah. "I do truly like you Sarah. I am still going to tickle you for the rest of the day though. I am not going to show any mercy."

"I understand." Sarah said obediently.

"I promise next week you will have much more fun while I teach you everything I know about tickle torture." Nicole said getting up an walking over to the table.

"Thank you Mistress." Sarah said as Nicole began to cut off her tank top and put it on the table leaving her with only her bra and panties. Nicole took a picture of a large bottle and then walked over to Sarah with it. "Do you know what this is Sarah?"

"No Ma'am." Sarah said as Nicole poured a large amount of what appeared to be lotion into her hands.

"This is sensitizing lotion, they say it makes you ten times more ticklish." Nicole said kneeling at Sarah's feet.

"T-ten times..." Sarah repeated as her eyes widened.

"Yes, now don't bother trying to hold back on your begging, you won't be able to." Nicole said with an almost reassuring tone.

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked confused.

"You'll see soon enough." Nicole said as she began to apply the lotion to Sarah's soles.

"AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAA!" Sarah laughed as Nicole tenderly rubbed the lotion into her little body making sure not to miss a millimeter. Nicole continued to apply the lotion to the rest of Sarah's body as she thrashed and screamed leaving he feet for last. Nicole poured the remainder of the bottle onto Sarah's toes allowing it to run down her soles causing Sarah to laugh without Nicole even touching her.

"Ready?' Nicole said watching as the lotion began to drip off of Sarah's heels. Nicole began to rub the lotion into Sarah's soles.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sarah screamed.

"Now, now, is that any way to speak to your Mistress." Nicole said with a smile. "Especially when she's giving you a foot rub."

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!" Sarah yelled. Nicole finished massaging the lotion in to Sarah's feet and then stood in front of her. "Please Mistress, forgive me. I couldn't help it. I'm sorry I swore at you."

"Yes, well under normal circumstances I would have to punish you for that kind of behavior." Nicole said sharply.

"Yes Mistress." Sarah said hanging her head.

"However.' Nicole started lifting Sarah's chin. "I would never expect that someone as ticklish as you would be able to control themselves while under the effect of the sensitizing lotion. So while your outbursts may cause me to be more brutal in the moment so long as you repent after the session I will forgive them. Besides your outbursts just prove how much you are truly suffering."

"Mistress..." Sarah said shifting nervously.

"What is it?" Nicole asked.

"I don't think I can take this. I couldn't even stand you touching me with the lotion I can't imagine once you start to actually tickle me." Sarah said looking to Nicole.

"Hahaha, and don't forget, I have people coming to help me." Nicole said with an evil smile. "I am truly going to enjoy watching you suffer Sarah." Suddenly the door opened and in walked Justine with three other girls.

"Ah right on cue." Nicole said looking to the girls. "Ladies I'd like you to meet my new Tickle Slave Sarah. Sarah these are my friends, Kelly, Rachel and Amber. You've already met Justine but she'll be documenting our fun for us."

"It's nice to meet you." Sarah said shyly.

"Wow I'm impressed, only a few hours and you already have her completely obedient." Rachel said in surprise.

"She's actually the perfect little slave girl." Nicole said giving Sarah a kiss on the top of the head.

"Hahaha, Uh oh! The poor little bundled up girl who cried when I asked her to take off her shoes is almost naked! And those poor little piggies are all tied up." Kelly laughed at Sarah's expense.

"Yeah and I see they got a hold of your Facebook too huh? It's amazing how mean your friends can be isn't it?" Amber said with a wink.

"Well I think the lotion has had enough time to take full effect by now what do you say we get started." Nicole said grabbing a box off the table and sitting at Sarah's feet. "Amber you get her other foot, Kelly and Rachel you get her upper body."

The girls took their places. Sarah squirmed nervously as the four girls looked her over hungrily.

"So, stating off easy?" Kelly asked.

"Not a chance." Nicole said holding up a pair of hairbrushes.

"Hahaha! Alright give me a set of those!" Amber said reaching into the box next to her. Sarah's eyes got wide as she saw the four brushes held in front of her.

"Hahaha. I should've known better, no mercy it is then." Kelly laughed. "After you ladies."

Nicole and Amber each held the handles of their brushes parallel to the floor. They began to scrub their brushes side to side against Sarah's bare feet each using one on the balls of Sarah's feet and the other across her sensitive heels. Sarah instantly broke into uncontrollable laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! FUCK FUCK FUCK! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Sarah screamed. Kelly and Rachel joined in the fun each using one hand to tickle Sarah's underarms while the other moved around her sides from hip to ribs causing Sarah's upper body to thrash back and forth as much as her restraints would allow. Sarah was in ticklish agony she could barely stand to be without shoes and here she was her ticklishness increased tenfold, locked in the stocks shoes and socks removed with her toes tied while two evil girls used hairbrushes to torment her soft sensitive soles, and as if that wasn't enough two more devilish girls were dancing their talon like nails all over her upper body.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! GET ME OUTTA HERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! YOU FUCKING BIITCHES!" Sarah screamed.

"Wow quite the mouth on her isn't their." Rachel commented.

"Yeah doesn't seem like something she should be saying to her Mistress." Amber added. Nicole just smiled as they all continued to tickle her slave.

About an hour later Kelly stopped and looked to Nicole. "I've never seen someone stay this ticklish for this long before."

"Yes, poor Sarah is cursed with a very sensitive little body." Nicole answered. "I think we should give her a short rest though. We don't want her to pass out on us."

The girls stopped their tickling and after a few minutes Sarah began to catch her breath.

"Mistress..." Sarah said ashamedly.

"Yes?" Nicole asked.

"I am sorry for the way I spoke to you and your friends." Sarah said looking to Nicole.

"It's alright you are receiving more than enough suffering to make up for it." Nicole said giving her slave a drink of water.

"Mistress, if I could... make a suggestion?" Sarah asked.

"And what would that be?" Nicole asked intrigued by the notion.

"Well... if you were to... well..." Sarah began nervously. "Ummm.... Gag me, then I wouldn't be able to disgrace myself as your slave anymore. I would appreciate it very much if you would please gag me."

Nicole was shocked, but the dominatrix in her wasn't about to let it show. "Very well." Nicole went over to the table and picked up a ball gag and walked around behind Sarah. Sarah opened her mouth allowing Nicole to place and then secure the gag. Nicole leaned in to whisper to Sarah.

"You have pleased your Mistress Sarah. You will be rewarded once I've had my fun." Nicole whispered before taking her place back at Sarah's restrained feet. With a nod of her Nicole's head all four girls resumed their attack. This time however Sarah's infectious laughter was replaced with muffled screams into her gag and although she was less vocal then before there was no question in her Mistress' mind that she was suffering. Sarah pulled at her restraints harder than ever and tears streamed down her cheeks but even with all this her tormentors were relentless.

"I gotta admit I kind of miss the laughing and begging." Amber said as she switched to using one brush on Sarah's foot and one hand to squeeze her knees.

"Well Amber, we could sing one if our songs to pass the time. Although usually you're laughing to hard to sing with me." Kelly teased

"Hahaha, That sounds like it could be amusing." Rachel laughed.

The four girls all smiled to each other and began to teasingly sing their song in unison to the tune of Hickory Dickory Dock

"We lock her in the stocks,
Remove her shoes and socks,
We tie her toes,
Ignore her No's
It's lot's of fun in the Stocks.

On Her soles we rake our nails,
Oh listen to her wails,
She begs us please,
We only tease,
On her soles we dance our nails.

Coochie coochie coo,
There's nothing you can do,
Except laugh and scream,
No this isn't a dream,
There's much more in store for you.

Next we bring out the brush,
Her squeals will make you blush,
She'll beg and scream,
Aren't we so Mean,
Up and down scrubs the Brush.

The lotion goes on her feet,
It's effect is really neat,
Senses increased times ten,
Use the brush again,
Once the effect wears off repeat.

She laughs and begs and screams,
Us Ticklers are so mean,
But we're having fun,
We're not nearly done,
We love pushing her to extremes."

Sarah didn't know why but the four girls singing in unison seemed to make the tickling all the more intense. The girls continued to sing in between fit's of giggles at the silliness of their song as Nicole began to set up electric toothbrushes in special holders along the top of the stocks so that they rested along and in between Sarah's restrained toes.

"A toothbrush between her toes,
It's sure to add to her woes,
Since her toes are tied,
It'll stay inside,
Now soon she will be in throes.

This is the most fun we've ever had
It's truly driving her mad
Adding a few people more
Makes it worse than before
Who knew ticking could be this bad

We'll post pictures for all to see,
Of our ticklish little Lee,
Show your family and friends,
See what they recommend,
No matter how much you plea.

Now we tickle her hips,
If she could she'd be doing flips.
Our straps hold her down,
She can't move around,
That is one of our meaner tricks.

Now we give her sides a squeeze,
She's begging us no more please,
But her pleas we ignore,
We just tickler her more,
Our tickle lust we must appease.

Arms over her head held taught,
This has her quite distraught,
Tickles under her arms,
Have her quite alarmed,
But lower her arms she can not.

Now we go back to her feet,
To make her torture complete,
Listen to her laugh,
At the hands of our Staff,
Tortured laughing is so sweet.

All you can do is feel,
Our brushes against your heel,
At the end of the day,
All our victims say,
That the agony was unreal.

I bet now you miss your socks,
Wish you could get out of our stocks,
We'll never stop,
We're the Tickle Shoppe,
It's torture inside our stocks.

I suppose we should let you out
Give in to your screams and shouts
But your laugh we adore
Just a few hours more
Tickle torture is what we're about

We'll tickle you all day,
You'll never get away,
No mercy for you,
You can't even sue,
You signed all those rights away."

The four girls fell into a fit of giggles at the end of their song.

"That was great!" Kelly said continuing to poke at Sarah's sides.

"Yeah that always drives me nuts." Amber said using dual brushes on Sarah's now very pink soles.

"What do you say Sarah did you enjoy our little song?" Nicole asked with a smile. Sarah continued to scream into the gag as loud as it would allow. "Well Ladies thanks for all you're help but I have one more thing to do before I go home for the day." Nicole said standing up.

"Oh alright." Amber said giving both of Sarah's feet one last scrub with the brushes. The other two girls both gave Sarah one last quick tickle and left the room with Amber.

"Alright sweetie, I'll be back in a little while.... Don't go anywhere. Hahahahaha!" Nicole laughed as she left the room.

Sarah tried desperately to scream for Nicole to turn off the electric toothbrushes in between each of her toes. But Nicole either didn't remember they were on, or more likely left them on purposefully. Sarah tried everything she could think of to get the buzzing brushes out from between her toes but it was no use. Sarah let out an exasperated moan into her gag before finally submitting to her helpless situation. By the time Nicole returned Sarah's body had finally allowed her a break.

"Awwwwww... poor little thing must have passed out from exhaustion." Nicole said as she began to unstrap her victim.

Sarah woke up tucked in nicely to an unfamiliar bed, She lifted off the blankets and was surprised to see that someone had dressed her. She stood up and walked across the room to look into a full length mirror that was on the wall. Sarah was dressed in a black tank top with "Tickle Me!" written across the chest, a pair of pink pajama pants that had things like Coochie Coochie Coo!!, Tickle Tickle!, and Ha! Ha! Ha! written all around them in small writing. Sarah walked back over to the bed and sat cross legged upon it. She looked down at her feet and noticed that her socks had been replaced with a new pair of black and yellow striped socks with "Caution: Ticklish Feet" written on the top of the foot while each sole said "Restrain Before Tickling" Sarah imagined wearing these socks out in public, people would defiantly take them as an invite to tickle her feet. Plus her shirt explicitly said to tickle her. Sarah began to look around the room more when the door suddenly opened.

"Oh, good morning." Nicole said setting a tray on the dresser just inside the room. Sarah quickly moved to the other side of the room afraid that Nicole would resume tickling her. "Now is that any way to greet your Mistress?" Nicole said putting her hands on her hips.

"W-where am I?" Sarah asked watching Nicole's every move.

"You're at my house, sorry I didn't know what else to do with you." Nicole said sitting on the bed that Sarah had woken up in. "You passed out yesterday and we couldn't wake you up before closing, I offered to take you home but nobody knew exactly where you lived." Nicole explained.

"Why didn't you just ask someone on Facebook." Sarah asked. Her heart sank as the fact that now everyone she knew had seen her ordeal the day before began to sink in. Sarah's eyes began to swell with tears and she put her hands over her face.

"Oooooooooohhhh, sweetie. Don't go crying, that was just a mean little prank I use to get in my victims heads." Nicole said walking over and grabbing Sarah's purse. "See take a look."

Sarah looked over her Facebook page, none of the pictures had ever been posted.

"See I just have Justine use her computer skills to make it look like I'm outing you. I would never actually do that to anyone." Nicole said looking to Sarah. "I hope you're willing to keep my secret as well."

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked looking up from her phone.

"Well if anyone found out that I spend my weekends tickling tied up girls I don't know what I would do." Nicole began. "You see my employer wouldn't take kindly to someone in my position partaking in such activities."

"Oh I see." Sarah said while checking the rest of her phone. "WAIT! Those pictures are on my phone! And someone sent them as a message!" Sarah yelled in horror.

"Oh, yeah that was me, I wanted to have a copy of them for myself. I promise nobody else will ever see them, you and I are the only two that have them." Nicole reassured Sarah.

"You promise?" Sarah asked unsure.

"Yes. I promise." Nicole said with a smile "Hungry?" Nicole picked up the tray and brought it over to the bed. Sarah sat down on the bed and was happy to see a wonderful spread of pancakes eggs toast and bacon along with a large glass of orange juice.

"T-thank you." Sarah said stunned at Nicole's hospitality.

"Of course, do you like your pajamas?" Nicole asked as Sarah began to greedily eat her breakfast.

"Well... I don't know that I would wear it out in public... but it is really comfy." Sarah said stretching her legs out in front of her. "Hey! Wait a minute! Who put this on me anyway!" Sarah said as she suddenly realized what must have happened.

"Hahaha, c'mon we're both girls." Nicole teased. "Besides would you rather I didn't dress you before bringing you home?"

"I guess you're right." Sarah said finishing her breakfast and drinking down the OJ. "You know if I didn't know any better I wouldn't believe that you are the same girl as yesterday. You're so sweet now."

"Haha, I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not." Nicole laughed. "You know I was wondering what made you decide to come in to the shop yesterday anyway? Someone as ticklish as you normally wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that."

Sarah just lowered her head in shame.

"It's ok sweetie, no need to be embarrassed." Nicole said lifting Sarah's chin.

"Well, I honestly didn't want to..." Sarah began. "The girl who came in with me is my roommate, I recently lost my job and I couldn't pay rent anymore. They told me that the only way they wouldn't kick me out of the house was if I agreed to do this. I had no idea what I was really getting myself into though."

"Oh you poor thing." Nicole said with a sincere look on her face. "I'm so so sorry! Had I know that you had been forced into this I wouldn't have gone that far!" Nicole thought back to what she had put Sarah through the day before. "I honestly thought that behind all that begging you were secretly enjoying it."

"Well... I mean... I wasn't alllllll bad." Sarah said wiggling her toes. "I mean I guess I've never thought about being tickled as anything but horrible, and it really was torture for me." Sarah blushed and looked to the floor. "But something about the way you tickled me was kind of....hot." Sarah whispered the last word now turning a deep shade of red.

A mischievous smile grew on Nicole's face, suddenly she rolled on top of Sarah and began to squeeze her ribs. "So what you're saying is my tickles turn you on? Is that it?"

"Hahahaha! Hey! No fair! Hahahahaha!" Sarah laughed.

Nicole grabbed Sarah's arms and pinned them up over her head while continuing to hover over her. Nicole began to move her lips closer to Sarah's. Sarah closed her eye's and leaned up to meet Nicole's lips. Nicole and Sarah made out for a long time all the while Nicole would occasionally poke and prod at Sarah causing her to buck wildly for a moment before retuning to the kiss. After an unknown amount of time had passed Nicole still straddling Sarah's hips began to look straight into Sarah's eye's.

"You're so damn cute." Nicole said before getting up, picking up the tray and leaving the room. Sarah continued to lay there on the bed her socked feet hanging off the side.

"Did I really just make out with her?" Sarah quietly asked herself. "After everything that happened yesterday and I'm laying in her bed making out with her?"

Nicole came back into the room and laid next to Sarah resisting the urge to tickle her vulnerable feet. "So what are you going to do now?" Nicole asked as they both stared at the ceiling.

"I don't know." Sarah answered. "I mean I guess I can go home now, I did survive yesterday. But who knows what they'll come up with for next month." Sarah rolled over facing away from Nicole.

"They sound like jerks." Nicole said coldly. "Do you really want to go back there?"

"No." Sarah said through what Nicole was pretty sure was tears. "But where else am I going to go?"

"Well... you could stay here." Nicole offered.

"Stay here?" Sarah repeated. "I couldn't."

"Why not?" Nicole asked disappointed.

"I have no job, I couldn't pay you or anything." Sarah replied.

"I don't need money." Nicole argued.

"So what then, I just let you tickle me for rent?" Sarah asked somewhat angrily. She sat up in the bed and looked right at Nicole. "I just become your tickle slave. Is that it?"

"No... I mean... I was just..." Nicole stumbled over her words.

"Just what." Sarah asked impatiently. "If I wouldn't be your tickle slave than what would I be?"

"MY GIRLFRIEND!" Nicole blurted out before covering her mouth. Sarah's eyes widened as the words sunk in. An unbearable silence fell on the room as Sarah thought the idea over in her head. She had never really been into boys, and sure she found other girls attractive but that was normal right? And yeah she'd looked at some girl on girl stuff on the internet but everyone checks it out don't they? Then again she did get extremely turned on when Nicole had kissed her earlier, but that was just because it was taboo right. She wasn't a lesbian, she couldn't be. Sarah thought back to something her Mother had said to her the day she decided to cut her hair short just before leaving for college; "Sarah, I just want you to know that your Father and I will support whatever life decisions you choose to make. Whenever you decide you're ready to tell us we'll be here for you." But that was just about going to College right? She couldn't be a Lesbian, could she? But why not?

"You want me to be your Girlfriend?" Sarah asked still rather stunned. Nicole just nodded her head. Sarah laid back down next to Nicole. "I don't know, I mean I don't even know your name."

"Nicole." Nicole said quietly. "I'm sorry I overstepped. I should have never asked you-" Nicole was interrupted by Sarah's laughter.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry it's just so funny." Sarah laughed.

"What is..." Nicole asked slightly hurt.

"The difference from yesterday." Sarah said through her giggles. "One day you are the dominatrix who tortures me until I pass out, and today you're asking me to be your girlfriend." Sarah reached over and grabbed Nicole's hand. "Fuck it, it's still not the craziest thing I've done this weekend."

"So you'll move in?" Nicole asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I'll go pack my stuff tonight and move in tomorrow, does that work?" Sarah said sitting up.

"Definitely!" Nicole said with a huge smile on her face.

The next day Sarah returned to Nicole's house with all her stuff. Once she was all moved in Nicole offered to buy them dinner.

"So how did your roommates take it?" Nicole asked.

"Oh you're gunna love this..." Sarah started. "So I get back there and as soon as I walk in they both start laughing hysterically. Then I go to my room and start packing my stuff, they come in and ask what I'm doing. I tell them I'm moving out and they both start to help me pack. After I have everything packed and in my car I go back inside and suddenly they both pin me to the floor sit on me and start tickling the crap out of me!"

"Really! Just out of nowhere?!" Nicole asked surprised.

"Well I'm sure the Pajamas I was wearing gave them the idea! Thanks for that by the way." Sarah made a mock angry face at Nicole.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's too funny! Did they get you good?" Nicole asked intrigued at the notion.

"I mean nothing like what you put me through but at one point they each sat on one of my legs and tickled my feet while saying over and over. Restrain Before Tickling, Restrain Before Tickling" Sarah said.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry about that." Nicole snickered. Sarah threw her napkin at Nicole and they both laughed.

"So." Sarah said setting down her fork. "Now that I've moved in, we need to set up some ground rules."

"Like what?" Nicole asked.

"Number one, no tickling me in public." Sarah started. "Number two I won't wear anything that says to tickle me outside the house or the shop. Number three, I only get tickled at the shop once a month. Number four I only take my shoes off at home or in the shop."

"Alright that sounds fair." Nicole said. "So you'll wear the tickle stuff at home?"

"Mmhm." Sarah replied. "So what was rule number 1?"

"No tickling in public." Nicole repeated.

"Good." Sarah said with a smile. "Soooooooo, there's two exceptions to rule 2."

"What's that?" Nicole asked.

"One and two." Sarah said as she slipped off her shoes and slid her socked feet up into Nicole's lap across from her.

Nicole looked down to see Sarah's black and yellow stripped socks with Caution: Ticklish Feet written on them. Sarah giggled as Nicole's face lit up.

"If you're really good I'll make an exception to rule 1 too." Sarah teased.

Nicole was captivated as Sarah continued to rub her feet together and against Nicole's legs as well as wiggle her toes. They were both so distracted by their little game they didn't notice the waitress walk up.

"How is everything?" The waitress asked looking down to Sarah's feet with a smile.

"Good thanks." Sarah said pulling her feet out of Nicole's lap. Both girls turned bright red. The waitress left the table and both girls started to giggle.

Stay tuned for more about Sarah and Nicole.

This is crazy ,,,,

This is soooo great!

So intense

and great superb length of story

high dynamic plot with terrifi depth of description!

Ive been wwaiting forever for another masterpiece AWESOME!!!!!! More more more!!!!!!

please more! Dont let us wait 3 Months again. Pretty please with cherry on top. In my opinion you are the best autor in the last years.

Thank you all, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm sorry it takes me so long to write, I'll try to be better about posting more often.

Such a great story deserves some feedback, so I'll give some here.

1) I love how wicked Nicole is as the tickler. She really takes great joy in punishing Sarah!

2) The description of the restraints, Sarah's movements, and the tickling itself is fantastically detailed and really paints a detailed image. You can SEE the tickling through the words.

3) The teasing and tickle-talk is superb, and you've created a fantastic chemistry between the characters. They all play their own unique roles in the story and their personalities really shine through.

4) The little song is really neat. I can imagine how helpless that would make Sarah feel.

This could become an all-time TMF classic story, in my opinion. It really is that good :)

awesome amazing please more
wish there really was a sensitizing lotion that did that ^-^

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back