• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

creepy castle (M/F/F - slight sexual refrences)

Burtonfan9000

my latest story still working on my other stories aswell and they are nearly ready
this story was written completely with Office suite pro 7 on android phone

enough of that here's the story.

Creepy castle

Damm ! Tamara yelled slapping the steering wheel and watching as smoke poured out of the engine of her broken down car , Calm Down Tammie said her best friend Melody look its late said Melody a plump girl a little naive but pretty clever when she needed to be Tamara a little plumpish redhead on the other hand was a little bit loopy and a bit daft Tamara was a perfect example of this as she was always wearing heels even though Melody knew it was not very clever especially in the car.
After Tamara's temper Tantrum she calmed down look said Melody we have 2 options 1. we sleep in the car 2. We try and find a phone and phone your dad ok said Tamara and the 2 walked down the dark road , shortly later the 2 girls arrived at a converted but rundown castle house come on said Melody to Tamara who was complaining that the road was runing her blue strappy heels , Melody walked up to the door and touched the door knocker it crumbled in her hand what! said Melody ooh i dont like this said Tamara i wanna go back to the car oh Tamara grow up your 20 not 3 said Melody quite snappily , Melody pushed the door and "Crrrrreeeekkkk" and the door opened , Hello said Melody there was no answer Melody thought who lives here everywhere was covered in cobwebs and candles stood at the foot of a massive staircase kinda like a haunted house it certainly had that feel , Well I am going upstairs said Melody , Shocking Melody Tamara said I am a big girl i can do this Tamara walked infront of Melody for the first time , Arriving at a landing Melody went left and Tamara went right what's this Tamara thought as she brushed some dust off a metal plate on a door it read FT , FT? thought Tamara then heard a squeal clearly from Melody , Tamara ran back to the staircase and she Found Melody's flat shoes and Fishnet's lying on the floor ontop of her shoe's.

Tamara's heart was now racing and thought what the hell and she heard a creaking on the floor , Tamara jumped into a Wardbrobe now then she heard now then little dear lets have a little fun with your feet no screamed Melody , Tamara had no idea what was happening other than someone was playing with melody's feet then Melody dropped Tamara in it Help Tamara! yelled Melody so there is a friend here hmm? no cried Melody again as the creeking got louder i will secure you in the ft room then i will look for your friend , Tamara then saw Melody for the first time since disapearing Tamara looked to see a masked figure she then looked down to see Melody's feet had been sexually played with , hmm someone's close said the masked figure this has been cleaned looking at the plate on the door but opened the door Tamara gasped as the room was filled with strange mediveal looking devices and stocks and suspension devices.
The door remained closed for 10 mintutes later when the door opened again Tamara saw that Melody was in the stocks and gagged , now where are you Tamara said the masked figure hiding wont help you dear Tamara could not make a sound or do anything look Tamara said the masked figure again be a good girl and come out and maybe you could help me or should i play with your feet too? oh no said Tamara as her size 4 heel fell into a hole in the cupboard and clattered , oh i know where you are Tamara and the cupboard door opened , no cried Tamara as she was dragged out , hello my dear , Tamara was taken into another room , No screamed Tamara and she was knocked out , Tamara awoke to find like Melody her feet had also been sexually played with Ahh your awake said the masked figure loved your feet Tamara now lets go put your with your friend.

Tamara was walked out of the room her she looked down to see her feet glisten they felt werid as liquid was still running down the sides of her feet and between her toes Tamara's Hands and Feet where put in the stocks next to Melody and was also gagged now then girls what do you want both Mumbled though there gag's , i dont understand that girl's but i do know pretty girls feet need to be tickled , Umm! mumbled Melody ticklish are we Melody , reading from Melody's name necklace , the masked figure then walked over to Tamara and wispered in her left ear soft and teasing what about your Tamara would you like my tools run on your feet with a soft touch Tamara immediately tried to move her head away oh Tamara oh Melody lets tickle and he brought over a custom long box attached to it was 4 motorized back scrubber's , oh girls I want to hear your giggles so i am going to remove your gags he then moved the scrubbers under Tamara and Melody's bare feet enough that there feet could touch them with the slightest over movement now girls i am going to watch and see how long it takes before you touch the scrubbers with your feet a screen on the wall was switched on , on one side was Tamara's feet and the other was Melody's and the switch was flicked and the scrubbers started spinning fast, to make matters worse the screen would flick to the upper sides of Tamara and Melody's feet in a attempt to confuse them Melody was sporting a funky blue nail colour but Tamara had gone natural with just a little gloss umm giggled Tamara as her toe touched the scrubber under her left foot unfornately Melody could not hold it any longer and her feet bent straight onto the Scrubbers Hhhhaahhahahhahahahh she screamed Tamara followed her HHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHH the masked figure loved it and decided to increase the scrubbers speed the impact was immediate Tamara screamed louder
HHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH WHHHHHYYYY !!!!!! HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH the masked figure then walked over to Tamara and unzipped her strapless top and removed it Tamara was wearing a lacy blue strapless bra the masked figure quickly Caressed Tamara then started to tickle her sides Tamara started to sqiurm and her laughter became slient and her eye's were tightly closed and tears flowing showing the torture moving down he removed Tamara's skirt and Tamara matched her underwear was the same colour as her Bra Tamara was screaming again in laughter as he proceeded to tickle her inner thigh's HHHHAAAHHHAAAAHHAA ,
then got a break as he went over to Melody and Proceeded to cut her cute lilac dress off , unlike Tamara Melody did not match like Tamara she was caressed and then he dug his fingers into her Hahahhahahahha screamed and squirmed Melody as he tickled her sides but unlike Tamara she started laughing like a schoolgirl hahahaha she screamed as she was tickled Stttoooopppp ittttttt plllleeeaaasee , he did not he then decided that the scrubbers were not tickling the girls feet enough so he left Melody with the scrubbers on her feet at a faster speed and returned to Tamara the figure undid Tamara's feet from the stocks and removed her hands and let her out he led the still giggly girl to the suspension frame nearby and tamara was secured into it her hands above her head and her feet dangling Tamara was puzzled why then the masked figure moved a lever and 4 wooden wheels appeared 2 above her soles and 2 on her soles with pins in them like the scrubbers cleverly placed so that they would not hurt her but tickle her senseless if they ran over her feet the masked figure pushed the device over Tamara's feet and watched as some of the pins bent inwards she gasped and knew they were in the postition of her toes , the masked figure said nothing as he then pushed it back into the middle of her feet beep and no giggled Tamara and her feet started to shake and the wooden rollers ran over her feet slowly but getting faster ummm. Tamara giggled the pins were moving to ensure her the backs of her toes got tickled Tamara could not help it anylonger it was pure torture for her she hated her toes being tickled HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she laughed and tried to move her feet the masked figure however had not forgotten Melody unlike Tamara she was going to be electrically tickled.

the masked figure moved to Melody and applied a shock pad to her left foot and taped it down and then turned it on and set it to shock Melody every 30 seconds Melody desperately tried to kick it off but it was too well taped down , umm mumbled Melody as a light crackle of electric went through her toes then bzzzz HAHAHAHAHAH she laughed loudly as a shock coursed through her toes and sole no more laughed Melody then HAHAHAH she laughed yet again as more shocks ran through her toes lovely said the masked figure i can leave you both to suffer now and i can just watch , the masked figure then sat down and watched as Tamara's toes curled up as the pins ran along the back of her toes and Melody as her feet shook as shocks ran through her toes and soles , he had fallen in love with Tamara's feet he loved the lines on the top of her feet and how they ran to her toes and the way she curled her toes when they were tickled he continued to watch Tamara for sometime and just ingorned Melody and let her suffer.

deciding it was time he untied Tamara and placed her on the floor and rope tied her hands and feet he picked up tamara's left foot and Placed it in his mouth and started biting on Tamara's toes hahaha she giggled , the masked figure loved touching and biting Tamara's toes they were very soft and she was super sensetive to touch no giggled Tamara as he started to run his teeth along the lines on the top of her feet Tamara once again started screaming out Fuccccckkkkk NNNNNOOO HHHHAHAHAHAHA sssssssssttttttooooopppp ppppllleeeaaasssee she begged hhhahahhaaha the masked figure did not listen hahahahha she continued laughing Melody was also begging the masked figure to stop she was in tears as the shocks were still coursing through her toes every 30 seconds.

The masked figure stopped for a few seconds letting Tamara's feet fall the floor he picked up a water spray bottle and sprayed it on Tamara's feet and then picked up a battery powered electric pinwheel and ran it along Tamara's wet feet hahahahah she giggled once again it was not shocking her but then the masked figure pressed a little button HHHAHAHAHAH Tamara screamed very loudly once again as a shock pulsed straight through her toes and her feet no she continued as the figure kept pressing the button as he glided it backwards and forwards over her feet with special attention to Tamara's toes he was not done he then added his fingers and finger tickled the worn out Tamara's feet.

he then stopped and Let Melody out , you will leave this place he said you may collect your belongings from the stairs but i am going to keep Tamara for a little longer i want to play with this girl a little more.
Melody ran out of the castle quickly shoes and fishnets and hand in just her bra and underwear and ran to the next house and phoned the authorities when Melody returned with them 2 hours later all they found was Tamara's Heels , her fishnet's lying on the staircase and the tickle room was empty with only the bottle of water , Tamara's top and her skirt on the floor and her cut lilac dress Melody knew wherever Tamara was her feet were still being tickled heavily as the authorties left Melody became determined to find Tamara and save her from her foot torture little did she know Tamara was 2 mintutes away in a privately owned dungeon where the masked figure had her cuffed on the floor and was still tickling and caressing her feet and tickling her upper body can Melody find Tamara in time.

Part 2 is coming soon

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back