• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gathering Rules Melting Pot!

icemanuk

TMF Expert
Dunno if this will work, or even if anyone will use it, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, so i went with it!

Brothers and sisters let fly your ideas into our collective consciousness. :D

Thank you. . .

for being the first to post Mercy. I think that all the rules are very relevant. Secondly I am not going to correct anyone as it is a melting pot and everyones ideas are here to be discussed and agreed upon as a community. That said, people need to contribute rather than just view so if you can help encourage people to throw their ideas in that would be great.

Set rules make people feel secure, they know exactly what to and what not to expect. As i said before, I hope this will leave room for first time posters to enter the fray and put forward their ideas.

Thanks again Mercy,

Ice :D :cool:

http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc/

This is the site for the West Coast Gatherings. It contains the rules and such for gatherings.

There's also rules sent to attendees. These, in our events, include these tidbits:

1) Greetings
2) General announcements about the event.
3) Rules and Reminders
4) Details and directions.
5) Notice that my mail is NOT to be forwarded.

West Coast Gatherings Rules and Reminders:

1) No suprise guests unless they've already been screened (If you don't know, they haven't been). Don't surprise me. You won't like the outcome.

2) I don't want to find out that ANYONE has been doing illegal substances or underage drinking. If our host loses their house from something you do, it's best that you leave the country quickly!

3) No non-consentual tickling. Many of us feel strongly about this. You don't want to find out how strongly. One of the guests need only to point you out...

4) There is to be NO non-consentual sexual contact with those folks kind enough to volunteer. This means, explicitly, that areas commonly covered by a swimsuit are off limits unless you've obtained prior EXPLICIT permission. If I hear about ANYONE touching a ticklee in a sexual manner without permission again, you're out, and will not be invited back, ever. We're all too old to be misbehaving thusly. If you didn't ask EXPLICITLY, don't be touching anyone without established permission. In the case of this event, just don't do this at all. I'm not beyond simply uninviting people, and making sure ALL hosts across the country know who's crossed that line. Clear? Good.

5) Explicit scene negotiations go through me. Don't know what I mean? Don't play until you do.

Other notes:
- There is no dress code for the gatherings. You must be dressed to attend, unless the house, en toto, gives permission for nudity. I am the one to verify this.

- These events are social events, where conversation is followed by tickling play. If you're willing to play, do feel comfortable telling me. There's no agenda, save that we're getting together to socialize, and to play. If you have ANY questions at the event, ask me. You get to choose who tickles you and how.

When: Day, Date at Time pm

Where: Host's name(s) place
HouseAddress
See www.mapquest.com for detailed directions
Here are the basics:

**specific directions**

Feel free to bring liquid refreshments, and whatever edibles you'd care to contribute. Alternately, slide the hosts some cash to help with the feed and fluids.

Their home is not available for overnight guests without ADVANCED arrangement

This home is a no-shoes, no-pets, no-smoking household.

*end*

Clearly, there's little room for misunderstanding. We're all adults on this board. Thus, we all know the legalities possible, or are astute enough to figure them out, or ask.

Ticklish Mercy is clearly a good candidate for hosting events. I feel better about the notion every time I see her write.

dvnc

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back