• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story. M/F Sexual content.

capecodtickles

Rough draft of my first story I wrote for my "normal" (lol) boyfriend who is indulging in my tickling fetish and is new to what I like.
Any and all suggestions are welcome.
Enjoy! :)

She lay peacefully asleep when he walked in. He took a minute to gather his thoughts and plan his attack before he crept closer, trying not to wake her. Lucky for him, it was a warm night and she decided to sleep in the nude. He opened his box and took out the blindfold and restraints. He carefully took each arm, raised it above her head and fastened to the bedposts without waking her. The blindfold was secured as well. He did the same with her ankles. She was now tied to the bed, completely naked, asleep and unaware of what her boyfriend had planned next.
A finger ran very lightly down her foot, which caused her to awake in sheer panic. Not knowing what was happening, she was terrified. Being blindfolded, she was completely unaware and vulnerable. All she heard was a man quietly chuckle in the background. She instantly attempted to free herself from the bonds with no avail. She did put up a bit of a struggle, but it was no use.
“A bit ticklish, huh?” her boyfriend whispered. She refused to reply. But the answer to that question was without a doubt, yes. Panic turned to fear and she lay there helpless and not sure what to do next. Before she could even think, he slowly ran his fingers down her arm and teased her before lightly attacking her underarms. This drove her crazy. She burst out in uncontrollable laughter. Her mind was spinning. She begged him to stop. To her, it seemed like hours of him lightly tickling her sides, underarms and breasts; yet only minutes had passed. He stopped and let her breathe; only to whisper close in her ear “I haven’t even begun, my dear.”
It sounded like he had left. She was lying there, completely out of breath. The anticipation was killing her. She couldn’t see which made this 100 times worse. Then she felt the light tickles again, this time on her foot. She instantly started squirming and begging to stop in between laughing hysterically. She was extremely ticklish on her feet. He dragged his fingers all over. He knew exactly where her sensitive spots were and completely exploited every inch of them. As he tickled one foot with his fingers, she felt a feather start to tickle her other foot. This was unbearable. Her boyfriend just chuckled and continued on with the tickling. He would occasionally tease her by asking “what’s so funny?” and “why are you squirming so much?” in quite the condescending manner. His fingers left her feet and slowly spidered up her legs, stopping behind her knees to explore another ticklish spot. Then made her way up her sides and back to her underarms where she squirmed and tried to pull her arms down, but couldn’t defend herself to his attack. She felt herself becoming slightly aroused as he kissed her neck while continuing his assault on her upper body.
With her breasts exposed, he decided to take advantage of the extreme sensitivity of her body and lightly graze her nipples with his fingers, which were completely hard at this point. He took her breast into his mouth and started to lick and suck. She started giggling and moaning at the same time. She was shocked that this was turning her on, despite how ticklish it was. He continued this for a few minutes then started moving his way down her body with a mix of his fingers and feathers; she squirmed and laughed uncontrollably while begging him to stop.
Her legs were spread apart so her pussy was wide open and he could tell she was aroused. He started running his fingers up and down her inner thighs, teasing her and tickling the very sensitive area. She continued to beg him to let her go, but at this point it seemed like she was begging him to keep going. Deep down he could tell she loved it. He started tickling her clit and she went crazy. Deciding to tease her, he took the feather, and ran that up and down her throbbing pussy. He reached back and tickled her feet while doing this and she started screaming in laughter. It was too much, but exactly enough. He was getting hard watching her squirm and hearing her beg. The power he held over her was phenomenal. She was so close to orgasm that he decided to rub her clit and lightly tickle her underarms and nipples. It only took a few minutes and she exploded with pleasure.
Before she had a chance to recover, he slowly inserted his cock in and out while kissing her neck and driving her wild. She had never experienced pleasure like this before. He continued to thrust into her and after she had another orgasm, he pulled out and untied her. He told her to flip over and retied her arms lower and together this time, but left her legs free. She was on her knees, with her ass in the air. He left her like this for a few minutes and she didn’t know what to expect next, but was ready for anything after that. He poked her in the side and got back on the bed. He lubed up and while tickling her back he slowly and gently stuck his cock in her ass. He didn’t want to be too rough, but it felt incredible, so he thrust in and out while alternating between tickling her sides and feet so she wouldn’t feel uncomfortable. He came inside her and the both lay there, out of breath and completely satisfied. She couldn’t move. She was inundated with pleasure. Eventually he untied her and they both fell asleep with uncontrollable smiles on their faces.

Thank you! :) I appreciate the input. Gonna try writing more.. it's how I communicate my fantasy scenarios with my boyfriend so he can do his best to accommodate since he has no idea about the tickling world. Any suggestions on how to have a relationship with someone not into it but curios because he knows I love it would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks guys.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back