• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Engagement - Part 1 (FF/M)

parpignollord

Hi all. This was an idea I had a while ago.

As with all my stories up to this point, this is (will be) extreme and has the similar elements of milagros317 and Lori stories; Foot worship, bondage, chastity, humiliation.

But also a fair amount of tickling.

Again, all feedback is welcome.

College Engagement - Part 1

Westford Forest (20 minutes from Westford Hills University) – Friday 5:23pm

“The door code is 30785. Just let yourself in and I should be back in about an hour – Gwen”

Patrick typed the code into the door keypad and entered his girlfriend’s place. His initial thought was how ridiculously lavish the place was for a college student. Large and secluded in the scenic woods, with varnished hardwood floors, a spacious lounge area and ornate light fixtures hanging from the high ceiling, the house ensured that Gwen’s sophomore year would be comfortable.
Gwen’s grandfather had been a wealthy real estate tycoon who had the foresight to start a trust fund for his darling granddaughter. While throughout their relationship Patrick never felt she behaved particularly spoiled, he certainly thought her monthly $10,000 extra was excessive.

Patrick had not been so lucky. After his parents divorced when he was young and his father gained custody, he remarried. Sadly, Patrick’s father passed during his junior year of high school which left him living with his step-mother, Janet. They got along okay, but weren’t particularly close. After Patrick graduated and started working/going to community college, Janet’s house had become more of a crashpad than a family home. Even with the payout from his father’s life insurance policy, Janet’s house was nowhere near as nice as Gwen’s secluded mansion in the woods.

Although wouldn’t never get to live somewhere like this at least he would get to spend his Spring Break here, with his future fiancé, hopefully.
Patrick anxiously reached into his pocket (as he had many times earlier that afternoon) and pulled out the ring box and note he addressed to Gwen. He cracked open the box ensuring the ring was still there. Though it didn’t have the biggest stone, it was a beautiful ring. At $6,500, it had taken Patrick almost a year of overtime to earn the money to buy it.

“She’s worth it” Patrick thought to himself. After dating all through high school, Gwen and Patrick made the decision to wait until they were engaged to have sex. Gwen’s decision to attend college out of state had put an enormous strain on their relationship. Patrick loved Gwen, but having not had sex at age 20 weighed on him heavily. He had tried expressing these feelings to Gwen without pressuring her, but this only sowed the seeds of mistrust. Having to drive 5 hours to see each other, Patrick’s mind would often race with thoughts of guys who could be having sex with his lovely girlfriend (and occasionally raced with who he could be having sex with if they weren’t together.)
He glanced at the typed note he had pored over for weeks. It expressed on paper what Patrick knew he couldn’t express in person. He was certain she would understand how sorry he was for being indecisive, and what his true intentions were when the time came to give it to her.

Patrick was startled by a sudden tapping noise at the front door. He looked towards the door to see someone entering the house. He assumed the figure at the door was Gwen and was pleased he would finally get to see his girlfriend.

After seeing the silhouette of the person on the glass he quickly recognized this wasn’t Gwen. The figure entering the house was at least as tall as he was (around 5’11’) while Gwen was barely 5’5 in heels.

Gwen hadn’t mentioned anyone else who would be coming by, nor anyone else with the key, which made Patrick increasingly more worried.

The door opened and Patrick kept a safe distance to evaluate the stranger walking in.

Through the door entered a tall athletic looking brunette wearing the traditional college student garb; Fundraiser T-shirt, yoga pants, and flip flops. Her legs and arms were larger but shapely, and her hair rested behind her in a neat ponytail.

The woman held her cell phone to her ear in one hand and a small can of mace pointed at Patrick in the other. It appears the woman had seen Patrick’s car and was just as suspicious. Large, dark sunglasses masked her eyes but he could tell the woman wore a threatening expression.

“Don’t move! I’m calling the cops now!” She shouted.

Patrick freaked out and reflexively went to raise his arms as if he was being arrested. Realizing he was still holding the ring box and note he quickly set them down on the side table before doing so. Showing the woman he was unarmed, Patrick tried to explain his presence.

“I’m so sorry, my name is Patrick May. I’m Gwen Harold’s boyfriend. She invited me here for Spring Break and gave me the door code. Did she not tell you?” Patrick said, trying his best to diffuse the situation.

The woman, still glaring intently at Patrick, cocked her head to the side after his spiel. Her face relaxed a bit as she took the phone from her ear and swiped the screen with her thumb. Patrick prayed she was cancelling the call to the police. She then appeared to make several more strokes on the phone screen and returned the phone to her ear.

“You don’t move!” She said with authority. Patrick complied by nodding while keeping his hands in the air.

A few seconds passed before the woman began to speak again.

“Hey, yeah. There’s a guy here that says he’s Patrick, did you give him a key or something?”

The woman listened silently. She looked up at Patrick still sizing him up as an intruder. Several more seconds passed.

“Okay….cool….yeah, I just wanted to make sure. Okay, see you soon.” The woman said before ending the call and returning the mace to her bag.

“Gwen should be here soon. I’m Naomi.” She said walking towards Patrick with her arm extended. Patrick, his heart still racing lowered his arm to shake Naomi’s hand.

“Right, that’s okay. Good to meet you.” He said, still a bit frazzled. Although her skin was very smooth and feminine, Naomi’s handshake was very firm. Her height and build lead him to believe she was very athletic. He safely assumed that she was a member of the volleyball team which hosted the charity fun run advertised on her t-shirt.

As quickly as she approached him, Naomi ended the handshake, removed her sunglasses and headed towards the couch as if he wasn’t even there.

Patrick began to regain his composure.

Naomi flung her bag into the kitchen and walked to the large leather couch in front of the gigantic HD television. She sat down in the very middle and slipped off her black foam flip flops. Her bare feet now free she rested them on the expensive coffee table in front of her while proceeding to turn on the TV and flip through the channels.

Patrick noticed she had rather large feet for a woman (either that or he was just used to Gwen’s petite size 6’s.) Naomi’s must have been at least an 11 or 12 in woman’s sizes. He assumed that made it easier to play volleyball.

Trying his best to appear relaxed about the situation, Patrick sauntered over to the couch to make small talk and attempt move past the awkward introduction.

“So, you’re here to see Gwen about something too I’m guessing?” Patrick said with a timid smile.

Silent, Naomi’s gaze at the TV remained unbroken as she searched through the channels.

“Cool, so you’re just popping in to say hi?” Patrick followed up, getting increasingly confused about the current situation.

“Nope” she said, still transfixed on the TV.

Patrick, at a loss for what exactly she was doing in his girlfriend’s house, didn’t quite know what else to say.

“So are you and Gwen...friends?”

“Um, yeah. Roommates are typically friends,” said Naomi, finally deciding on a fashion design reality show. She set the remote next to her and brought her hands behind her head. She proceeded to lazily wiggle her large toes while watching the program.

Naomi’s claim to be a roommate completely caught Patrick by surprise. He and Gwen would have phone calls most weeks in which she had never once mentioned a roommate. Furthermore, Gwen had implied that they would get to spend the week alone…with privacy. Having another person in the house would really complicate things.

“Oh, cool” he said with feigned enthusiasm. “Gwen didn’t mention she had a roommate.”

Naomi still sat in silence watching the tv.

“So, you going anywhere cool for Spring Break?” asked Patrick trying to figure out how much privacy he and Gwen would have.

“Nope,” she replied.

Patrick, having now confirmed a third guest for the week, was getting increasingly annoyed.

“So how do you know Gwen, anyway?” He asked with a slightly more bold tone.

“Uh, Gwen was the physical therapy assistant to the volleyball team for a lab credit last year and we became friends. Then earlier this year I got academic probation and since I had campus housing and employment I needed to find a new place to stay. Gwen said it was cool if I crashed here,” explained Naomi.

“Oh, I see” Patrick said, not precisely sure what to say. “I’m just surprised she hadn’t talked about you.”

“HA!” Naomi exclaimed loudly. “Gwen sure has talked about you.”

She broke her focus on the television to turn her head slightly and glance at Patrick. Once they were looking at each other, Naomi’s eyes widened.

Patrick began feeling anxious again.

“Wh…what did she say?” he asked.

Naomi snorted as if she were referencing a particularly funny memory.

“Nothing too bad.” She said with a hint of a smile.

Naomi broke her gaze to reach down and pick up the remote. She muted the television and shifted her body to give Patrick her full focus. He had the feeling that this was not going to end well.

“She actually told me something about you that you probably don’t want getting out” she said with a full on grin.

“What?”

“She told me that you’re CRAZY ticklish, like a little girl ticklish?” she asked with an eagerly, as if she were to soon find out.

Patrick, grimaced.

“Well, I don’t know about that” he said “Not any more than normal I would say.”

“That’s not what Gwen said.” Naomi retorted in a sing-song tone. “She said you made her PROMISE not to tickle you. Is that for real?”

“I…I don’t know. I don’t remember ever saying that. So what is the challenge for the designers? They have to use a certain color or fabric…” he replied, trying his best to change the topic. Unfortunately Gwen was determined.

“I’m AMAZING at tickling.” Gwen said excitedly. At that point she had positioned her body to all fours on the couch facing Patrick. She slowly crawled towards him like a jungle predator.

“I think I might run out to the store before Gwen gets here. Do you guys need anyUGHHHHH”

Gwen tackled Patrick to the plush white carpet on the floor. After some tousling, she managed to straddle his waste menacingly wiggling her fingers above him like an older sibling.

“Tickle, Tiiiiiiiiiickle” she taunted, lowering her hands.

Patrick wasn’t sure what to do. He couldn’t stand being tickled, but he couldn’t strike a woman. Even if he did, she was about his size and may or may not be able to take him. Furthermore, if he did hit Naomi, it would surely get back to Gwen and ruin the mood for the week.

Patrick began to panic.

“Please, no, please I can’t stand it” he begged.

His pleas made no difference.

She brought her hands down suddenly and dug into Patrick’s underarms. He tried to push down on Naomi’s hands with his arms, but this only dug her fingers deeper into his ticklish body. Patrick shook left and right, his legs kicking wildly behind Naomi.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle” Naomi laughed. She hadn’t gotten to tickle a guy in ages. Nor a guy this ticklish in her entire life. She loved how much he squirmed as she attacked his sides. Naomi was in full control. She decided to move onto his chest and abs to see if they were as insanely ticklish as his sides.

Patrick’s intensified cries of laughter confirmed they were.

Patrick hadn’t been tickled in years, so the sensations were very intense. He tried his best to push Naomi’s hands away but she was too quick. The moment he tried to defend one hand he would open another vulnerable area for Naomi to attack.

Naomi’s eyes grew wild with tickle lust. There were few things in the world Naomi enjoyed more than turning a man into a helpless giggling mess.

Somehow she managed to grasp both of Patrick’s wrists with her right hand and pin them to the ground above him. Now, Patrick was unable to guard his torso at all. Just when he thought his situation couldn’t get any worse, Naomi began to reach her hand under his shirt.

Feeling Naomi’s soft hands make contact with his sensitive skin caused him to jolt and tense his abdominal muscles.

“God, please no! I can’t take that!” Patrick pleaded.

Naomi only bent down further and looked deeper into his frightened eyes.

“Tiiiickle, tiiiiiiiickle, tiiiiiiiiiiickle” she continued to taunt.

Her fingers rested in the center of his hypersensitive torso, Naomi began once again wiggling her fingers above his stomach.

“Haha, please no, pleahaha, I cahaha” Patrick began laughing at the anticipation of tickles to come.

Suddenly, Naomi dug her lovely fingers directly into Patricks bare flesh sending him into hysterics. Feeling her fingernails across his chest was more than Patrick could handle. He tried bucking even harder to free himself from Naomi, but she firmly held her position preventing him from any respite.

As Naomi’s fingers danced underneath Patrick’s shirt, she had a revelation.

‘This would work even better if there were no shirt.’

She let up from Patrick’s wrists, freeing his hands.

Patrick, now with use of his arms, used what strength he had to push Naomi’s hand out of his shirt and pulled it down tight to prevent any more attacks on his bare skin.

Naomi had moved on to a different strategy however. She began to quickly unbutton his shirt from the waste up. Patrick was so concerned with guarding the base of his shirt, only when he felt the air on his navel did he realize what she was doing. At that point she had undone 3 buttons and was working on the 4th.

“Oh god, you wouldn’t!” cried Patrick. He tried his best to push her arms away but his strength was waning and she was focused.

Naomi finally managed to remove his shirt.

“Whoo!” she shouted, whipping the garment several times in the air before tossing it behind her.
His upper body now completely exposed, Naomi began to have a field day. She ran her fingernails all over his ticklish torso. Patrick tried his best to defend himself with what strength he had left, but his attempts were futile as Naomi knew exactly what she was doing. When she needed access to his sides, she would simply tickle his neck which would raise his arms. When she wanted full access to his chest, she would go for his sides with the other had. And even if that failed, she could even go for his ticklish arms to send them flailing.

Every defense attempted by Patrick proved wildly ineffective.

Naomi carried on tickling Patrick’s torso for about 6 minutes before she grew disinterested in his upper body. Her actions slowed and Patrick began to catch his breath. However, Naomi was not finished with Patrick in the slightest.

She unstraddled his waist and flipped Patrick’s body from lying on his back to his stomach.

Patrick’s frazzled mind tried to process what was happening.

‘What the hell is the doing? Well, at least my back isn’t as ticklish as my front’ thought Patrick with the tiniest sense of relief.

Naomi straddled Patrick once more but instead of facing his upperbody she positioned herself in facing his legs.

“Oh please PLEASE no!” weakly pleaded Patrick knowing what Naomi had in mind.

“You know,” Naomi began “a lot of guys say that their feet aren’t ticklish. They say it’s impossible because they don’t get pedicures all the time like women tend to.”

She gripped Patrick’s left ankle tightly and began unfastening the laces on his tennis shoe.
“But in my experience, the OPPOSITE is true. Most guys are REALLY ticklish on the foot.” She continued, casting his shoe to the side.

Too tired to kick, Patrick continued his useless pleas for mercy.

“What about you, Patrick” she asked with a wicked smile. Naomi grasped the edge of his sock and ripped it right off his foot.

“Are you ticklish on the foot?” she asked innocently.

Patrick felt the air make contact with his insanely sensitive sole. Completely vulnerable, he felt like he was going to cry. When suddenly out of the corner of his eye he could see Gwen’s car pull into the driveway.

Naomi’s wiggling fingers were approaching the sole of Patrick’s foot when she heard him shout.

“GWEN!”

Naomi paused with confusion. It took her just a moment to realize what he meant. She looked past the couch to the glass windows into the foyer and sure enough, she could see Gwen’s Buick Enclave outside. Naomi decided that she should end her fun then, not to distress her roommate. She lifted her body off of Patrick but not before snatching his shirt from under the coffee table.

Patrick realized he was then free and frantically crawled away from Naomi. He was so relieved that Gwen was finally home. That was when he realized he was standing half naked in her house with another woman. Seeing this wouldn’t make their relationship any less strained.

‘My shirt’ he thought looking down at his bare torso. As he panned up he saw Naomi standing there dangling his shirt before him with a smirk. Naomi knew she had the upper hand.

“Naomi, give me my shirt!” he barked.

“I don’t think so. I think I may want to keep it.” She replied coyly.

“That’s not funny Naomi, give me my shirt right now!” he said frantically. He heard the door of Gwen’s car slam shut and saw her silhouette walk towards the front door.

“PLEASE!”

Naomi continued her game of Cat & Mouse.

“What will you do for me, if I give you the shirt?” asked Naomi.

“I don’t know, whatever. Just give it to me!”

“Ok then, I want you to kiss my feet.”

Patrick’s eyes moved instinctively to Naomi’s large feet. He reflexively wrinkled his nose it disgust. This was beginning to go too far.

“No, I’m not going to do that.”

“That’s unfortunate. No kiss, no shirt.”

Patrick and Naomi both heard the beep of the keypad. Gwen would be inside any second. This caused Naomi’s smirk to intensify and Patrick's face to go white. He had no choice.

“Okay, whatever. Just give me my shirt.” He shouted in frustration.

“All right then.” She said tossing the shirt to Patrick then returning to her place on the couch.

Patrick managed to get his shirt back on seconds before Gwen entered the front door. He frantically tried to button it facing away from the door.

“Naomi, Patrick, are you guys here?” Gwen yelled from the doorway.

“Yeah, we’re in the living room” said Naomi loudly looking at directly at a nervous Patrick still buttoning his shirt. “So when are you going to kiss my feet?” she asked quietly, out of Gwen’s earshot.

Patrick finished putting on his shirt.

“What?” he said “No, no. I’m not going to do that.” He said dismissively

Naomi looked surprised and offended.

“YOU said you would kiss my feet if I gave you the shirt. And I GAVE you the shirt!” she whispered angrily.

“I needed my shirt! I’m not going to do that, it’s weird.” He argued quietly.

Naomi sat back and took a beat. The amused smirk left her face and her eyes squinted with anger.

“YOU just made a BIG mistake,” said Naomi.

Right then Gwen entered the room and Naomi’s face switched immediately from contained rage to happiness.

“Hey Gwen!” Naomi shouted pleasantly.

Patrick, still in disbelief over the look Naomi just gave him got up to embrace his girlfriend.

Even though they met in high school, Gwen remained one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. With mid-length blond hair, bright eyes and adorable dimples, any room she was in felt brighter. She stood before him in a stylish sun dress and wide belt. Quite the contrast to her roommates “rolled out of bed” look.

Their eyes met and Gwen appeared happy to see him. Patrick went in for an embrace.

“Patrick, it’s so great that you’re here!” said Gwen.

“Thanks, I love your place.” He said looking around.

Gwen’s attention went to the carpet where he saw Patrick’s feet. One fully encased in a tennis shoe, and the other bare. She looked up at him with amused confusion.

“Why did you take your shoe and sock off?” laughed Gwen.

Patrick realized that he hadn’t put his shoe back on and quickly retrieved it and his sock from the ground.

“I wanted to see if I could fit in his shoe,” said Naomi, raising her foot up and wiggling her toes, all the while staring at Patrick. He tried to ignore her and put his shoe back on.

“Hahaha, oh shush. Your feet aren’t big. At least you don’t have these tiny things” slipping off her sandals and setting her books down. She padded in bare feet into the kitchen. “So what do you guys want to do for dinner?” she shouted from the kitchen.

Naomi could see Patrick’s uncomfortable expression at that question and smiled.

“Actually, Gwen, I have plans tonight, so it will be just you two.” She shouted back to Gwen, her eyes still fixed on Patrick.

This news did make Patrick happy, although Naomi’s continued gaze was increasingly unsettling.

“Oh no, I was hoping you two could get acquainted. Well we’ll have to do something this week. Where are you going?” Gwen asked. From the living room they could hear drawers and cabinets opening. Naomi got up, slipped her flip flops back on and walked into the kitchen while

Patrick continued to lace up his tennis shoe.

“I have to go to a Wedding Shower for my friend. It’s like a bachelorette party, but less fun” said Naomi. The two went on to discuss the Wedding Shower for their friend. Once his shoe was back on he entered the kitchen to avoid being rude, but just sat silently at the kitchen table while the two ladies discussed people and events he had no knowledge of.

“Well, I better get going,” said Naomi opening up a kitchen cabinet and pulling out a large pink dildo. “Can’t forget my gift,” she chuckled.

“Haha, I was wondering what that was for” said Gwen “Is that really for Kaitlyn?”

“No, it’s like a white elephant thing. We all buy a funny gift and trade them and stuff.”

“Sounds like fun.”

“Meh, I wanted to go do paintball.”

The two ladies said goodbye Gwen began loading the dishwasher with her back to Patrick and Naomi made her way towards the door. As she passed the kitchen table she gave Patrick the same angry look from earlier.

“It was SO great meeting you, Patrick. I’m sure we’ll have TONS of fun this week” she said, stonefaced.

Patrick, completely weirded out by Naomi, just gulped and thanked the heavens she was leaving.

Once Naomi was out the door Gwen turned to Patrick.

“Isn’t Naomi just the greatest?”

Friday – 11:10pm Gwen’s Bedroom

After dinner and some catching up, Patrick and Gwen’s desires got the better of them and they wound up in Gwen’s large bedroom.
Patrick began to unbutton Gwen’s shirt the same time Gwen was unbuckling Patrick’s belt. It appeared that all the tension that had built up between the two would be released that very night.

“Wait” Gwen said interrupting a kiss.

“What is it?” Patrick asked, thinking he was lying on her hair or something.

“I don’t know how to ask this. Can I um…can I tie you up?” Gwen asked timidly.

Patrick taken aback with surprise took a moment to think. He would have never guessed his girlfriend had a kinky side. Then again they had never gotten that far.

“I, uh…I suppose, yeah. That’s okay.” Patrick said, hoping they could quickly get back to business.

Gwen looked relieved.

“Thanks. Just lie against the headboard,” she said retrieving 4 thick scarves from her closet.
Patrick dutifully lay up against the headboard. Gwen sat on the bed next to him and grasped his wrist then pinned it to a loop on the headboard.

“Just hold your arm there” she instructed as she began tightly wrapping the scarf around his wrist and the headboard. Once she was done wrapping he tried to pull his arm away.

“Wow, hehe. That’s pretty tight” mused Patrick. Gwen only gave a sweet smile as she secured his second wrist.

Once Patrick’s arms were completely immobile he began to see why bondage was considered exciting. His pleasure was completely in the hands of his girlfriend, who he now learned was kind of a freak. Patrick predicted that this night would end pretty well.

Gwen walked to the foot of the bed and grasped his pant legs. Giving a strong yank she pulled away his pants exposing his boxer shorts.

After sexily throwing his pants to the side, she crawled up the bed running her delicate fingers along his exposed legs and up his boxers. Once again, she grasped them firmly and pulled them from Patrick’s body. Patrick’s erect member was in full view and harder than Gwen had ever seen it.

‘Woah’ she thought.

Patrick saw the expression on Gwen’s face and knew it was time to get down to business. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the headboard, bracing himself for the pleasure to come. He was surprised however to feel Gwen’s hand clasp his ankle and pull it towards the stand at the footboard.

“What’s going on? Aren’t the arm restraints enough?” Patrick asked, puzzled at his girlfriend’s behavior.

“I don’t know, maybe? It’s just I’d feel better if we did your legs too.” coaxed Gwen as she tightly tied Patrick’s ankle to the post.

“I mean, I guess. Yeah, I guess it’s okay” relented Patrick, not wanting to stop the momentum of the night.

Gwen finished securing Patrick’s legs and admired her work. Her boyfriend laid before her, stretched taught across her bed sporting an enormous erection. She dragged her finger along his naked body walking to the head of the mattress. She caressed Patrick’s chest with her soft hands. He relaxed and moan in anticipation. With her other hand she opened the drawer to the nightstand.

Patrick heard the drawer open and his head perked up once more.

“What now?” he asked hoping she was reaching for a condom.

Gwen giggled, pulling out a plush purple sleeping mask.

“Hold on, a blindfold? Is that really necessary?” He asked.

Gwen giggled and proceeded to slip the mask over his eyes.

‘This is getting weird’ Patrick thought, still worried to protest in fear that he would kill the mood.

After the blindfold was positioned, Gwen rested her hand again on his pec. The surprise sensation caused Patrick to flinch. Gwen laughed at his reaction.

Gwen bent over and caressed his left cheek while getting her face next to his right ear.

“Are you sure you want to go all the way?” she whispered, her lips lightly touching his ear as she did.

“God yes!” replied Patrick. He was harder than he had ever been and the bondage/sense deprivation made him hypersensitive to her touch.

“Ok,” Gwen said pulling a roll of gray duct tape out of the drawer. “Just one more thing.”

She tore off a large piece of duct tape. The action made a loud ripping noise.

“Hold on, wait. Is that duct taphmmmmmhhhhmmm” said Patrick, interrupted by Gwen stretching the tape over his mouth. Patrick tried to force it off by moving his mouth and tongue, but the tape held fast.

Gwen finally retrieved a condom from the drawer and gave his stomach a quick tickle.

“All right then, big guy” she said opening the condom wrapper. “Let’s get started.”

11:42 – The Living Room

Naomi came in carrying her petite gift bag from the wedding shower and a paper bag from Taco-ville she picked up on the way home. She assumed that a formal get together would have more food than just a vegetable plate and little finger sandwiches. She had assumed wrong.

Overall, the wedding shower was very boring and not at all her scene. If her good friend hadn’t been the bride she would have left before the scrapbooking portion.

The one interesting portion of the night was the gift exchange. People brought all kinds of funny and risqué items. The gift Naomi ended up with was a “male chastity cage.” She was somewhat familiar with the S&M master/slave culture, but was amused to learn that guys would actually clip these plastic cages on their genitals to prevent erections.

‘That’s freaking crazy’ the thought to herself, amused at the idea. She set the bag containing the chastity device and some craft supplies on the side table next to a small box and envelope. She didn’t recognize the box and considered checking it, but her tacos were getting cold.

11:52 – Gwen’s Bedroom
Once Patrick had stopped trying to push the duct tape off, things really started to heat up. Gwen’s nude body rubbing all over his only made him more aroused. She had started to tease his dick by giving it light kisses and tickles. Once she proceeded to rub it, pre-cum and already started to form. Once she saw this, she knew it was time to put the condom on her boyfriend.

Gwen took the condom out of the wrapper and began lowering onto Patrick’s penis. She paused.

“Patrick?” Gwen addressed her boyfriend.

“Hmmpf” Patrick tried his best to reply.

“Do you think we’re making a mistake?” she asked timidly.

Patrick stayed completely quiet, praying that she was just kidding.

“It’s just that, we said that we’d wait and I’m worried that if we don’t we won’t forgive ourselves for breaking that promise.” Gwen reasoned, despite wanting so bad to have sex with her boyfriend for the first time.

Patrick couldn’t believe what he was hearing. How could he be so close and then…

‘THE RING,’ Patrick thought. He began screaming and pulling at his bonds trying to get Gwen’s attention. If only she would take the tape off of his mouth so he could tell her he wanted to make things official. They could be engaged right then and there.

Gwen saw Patrick’s convulsions and assumed he was angry.

“I’m so sorry, Patrick. I can tell you’re mad”

Patrick aggressively shook his head ‘NO.’

“Look, I’m confused, I’m not sure what we should do. I need a second by myself to get water or something. I’ll be right back.” Gwen said slipping on her bathrobe. She shut her bedroom door behind her leaving Patrick, still thrashing in his bonds.

11:54 – The Living Room

Naomi had finished her tacos and had moved onto finishing a container of ice cream, once again in front of the TV. She was interrupted when she saw her roommate march nervously out of her bedroom and down the stairs.

“Hey Gwen, how are you doing?” Naomi asked.

“uh…I don’t know. Weird, confused…” ranted Gwen.

“Wait, wait. What’s going on?” Naomi had never seen Gwen with such little composure.

“It’s Patrick, things were getting physical and…I don’t know…”

“Wait, was Patrick pressuring you?” Naomi asked, her eyes filling with anger.

“No, no! Nothing like that. It’s me. It’s just that we had made a promise to each other that we wouldn’t go all the way until we were engaged. And I’m just worried that if we break that promise we’re going to regret it for the rest of our lives,” rambled Gwen.

“So he’s still up there waiting?” Naomi asked.

“Yeah, he’s um, I uh. I tied him to the bed,” Gwen admitted.

Naomi, surprised at her roommate, quietly chuckled.

“I would have never guessed…”

“It’s not like that,” Gwen explained “I just wanted to make sure if I had to back out it would be less awkward.”

“So what did he say about all this?”

“Well…he’s gagged.”

“Hahaha, did he say anything before that?”

“Yeah, he said he wanted to go all the way” replied Gwen rubbing her brow in frustration.

“Here, look. Calm down.” Naomi said guiding Gwen to the couch next to the empty Taco-ville bag. “It’s not like Patrick is going anywhere, so why don’t you just take a breather and think about what you want. Stay here. I’ll go get you a glass of water.”

“Thanks, Naomi”

Naomi walked over towards the kitchen passing the side table when she noticed the ring box she saw earlier. She opened the small blue box to reveal what she assumed was a silver engagement ring with a medium sized pear shaped stone.

“Wow Gwen, I think I found something” said Naomi closing the box and returning it to the table.

“What?” asked Gwen, still rubbing her forehead.

Naomi pulled a handwritten card out of the blue envelope and proceeded to read it internally.

-----

“In the past there has been some doubt and confusion over the destination of our relationship.

I know I've shown weakness, I've been hesitant and afraid about committing my life to you. Most likely I will feel that way again. Promising to honor and obey another person until death is a big step.

But all I can do is look ahead and work past the doubt to be a better man for you. I hope you will accept this as more than a symbol and view it as an eternal request for the life I so desperately desire.

You're the greatest woman in the world and it would be my privilege to dedicate the rest of my life to serving you in any and every way.

Gwen, will you make me the happiest man alive?”

-----

Naomi finished reading the note and looked down at the table.

That’s when she noticed the male chastity device sitting to the right. Naomi scanned the note once more.

It was at that point she was reminded of the events earlier that afternoon. Naomi formed a wicked idea.

‘Could I?’ She thought, her brain racing with possibilities.

“What did you find, Naomi?” Gwen called out.

She took another look at the engagement ring and chastity device. A mischievous smirk began to form on her face when she realized there was no other choice.

“I think it’s from Patrick” Naomi replied.

TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back