• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Response To Claim Denials ... The Aftermath (*/F and */M)

gth

An actuary deals with numbers. Their sole responsibility is to calculate mathematical chance and numerical probability … nothing more. Their offices were separated by a clear glass wall. Jimmy and Wendi couldn't help but stare at one another. Each one had a case file open on their desks. They ran the numbers, just like they did hundreds of times before. They knew what the consequences of their actions would be …

Jimmy regained consciousness after the climax of his tortured pleasure and denial. Shaking himself awake, he saw Wendi fraught with matted hair and sweat dripping from her beautiful body. The two of them, surrounded by the amassed gathering of their tormentors, expected the second round of what they had already incurred. The spokesman for their group came to the center of the assembly.

“I understand that you may feel that you’re about to undergo some needless exercise in futility just to prove the point. We’re going to give you a chance to prove that you have learned to appreciate your circumstances. Each of you became part of an experimental trial. We will monitor your actions for the next six months. Whenever you receive the gift of an opportunity, we will know when you make certain decisions. Please understand that you are under no obligation to change your thought process or decision-making. Also understand that we will not hesitate to send you reminders of the lessons you endured here.”

With that, Jimmy felt fingers slipping and sliding in the hollows of his armpits. He looked around to see that no one was moving. His eyes glazed wide open, shocked to see that no one was near him, even though he felt the presence of twenty fingers. The sensations sent a jolt, a loud yelp and intense laughter as he tried desperately to process what happened. Wendi felt the sensation of individual tongues wiggling in between her toes. She screamed with laughter then looked down at her feet to realize no one was there. To say the least, there were both significantly unnerved.

The spokesman continued. “Be very careful with what choices you make. If we’re not satisfied, you will know, in no uncertain terms, that we do not approve.” At once, the sensation of fingers began wiggling around Jimmy’s penis, sending him to into enthralled hysterics. Then what felt like a single soft bristled toothbrush lightly touched Wendi’s clit, literally taking her breath away. The sensations they both felt were coming from inside of their bodies. It was as if the tyrants tickled Jimmy and Wendi from the inside out. Their laughter was more shock and nerves as they simply didn’t know how to perceive what was going on inside them. They were then released, taken to separate rooms to regroup, shower, and dress and make the long trip back to their homes.

The return journey held a very different character than the expectation that filled the air of their “arrival”. Jimmy and Wendi shared experiences that bonded them in a way no one else should feel. The question now: what to do with pending caseloads awaiting their decisions.

It was a dark hallway with barely enough light to see his hand in front of his face. Jimmy felt as if he was running to save his life, though he didn’t know what or who he was running from. Suddenly, he felt himself floating in midair, unable to move and as stiff as a board. His heart pounded with exhilaration, not knowing where he was and unable to see through the pitch black haze. Without warning, suction cups attached themselves and all-in from top to bottom of his butt crack, hundreds of feather like tentacles extending through each line. The wiggling of each “finger” across his skin sent his eyes wild and mouth open to scream in laughter. Jimmy’s body knew that he was about to explode, sending him into a deeper ticklishness, as intense as when he was kidnapped. Before there was sound or climax to break the silence, Jimmy woke in soaked sheets from the sweat of a long dream.

Jimmy walked in late on the staff meeting Monday morning. He was known for his punctuality, though he was given a pass due to the earlier celebration. He caught Wendi’s eye, who seemed to be a bit off her game as well. After their staff meeting, everyone retired to their offices and the cases they had to review. Wendi asked Jimmy to consult on a case in her office. Upon his arrival she asked him to close the door.

“How have you been doing?” Her question to Jimmy by surprise. It took him a few seconds to formulate a response because the images of her tickle torture danced out of control in his mind.

“To tell you the truth, I just haven’t been able to get that out of my mind. I have dreams all the time. I have a job to do … I’m afraid to look at the next case. How do they know what files are waiting for me to …“

Wendi quickly interrupted. “I really don’t know what the hell that was, but I can deal with it anymore. The simple fact is we have a job to do. You and I were recognized because of our singular focus. Let’s get back to business and onto the next hurdle we have to climb.” She didn’t Jimmy to know that the particular dream that haunted her rule since those fateful memories they shared.

It was a beautiful day with a nice cool breeze blowing off of the motionless lake. There was no one to be seen for miles as Wendi ran her daily ten miles. Though she normally kept an iPod full of motivational music to keep her focus, she decided to run and listen to the noises in the air as the hustle and bustle of life went on all around her. Turning her favorite corner, she headed up the grassy knoll, which lay halfway to the climax of her work out.

Without warning, the silence in the air is broken with a multitude of voices broken out in loud laughter. The audiological change in scenery broke Wendi’s concentration in such a way that she fell to the ground. She immediately examined herself to see if there were any cuts, bruises or bleeding. Though she could find no outward signs of injury, she did feel an uncomfortable throbbing in both ankles. The discomfort wasn’t painful, though she did feel enough concern to investigate further.

She took off her shoes and socks ran her hands from calf to shin to foot in hopes that she hadn't broken a bone. As she could feel no problem in the left leg, she stretched it out to examine her right leg. Confident now that both legs were in good condition, she decided to take a second to catch her breath and take in the view.

Suddenly, Wendi felt as if the grass became a magnet pulling her whole body to it. The level of the laughter began increasing at a steady pace, enough for Wendi to feel a little terrified. She tried to peel herself away from the forces pulling her to the ground. The weights were strong enough to not only physically glue her to the grass, but to pull every inch of clothing from her body.

As if the soil yielded tentacles bent on pulling her in, thick arms encircled every inch of her skin from fingertip to toenail firm enough for her to be unable to move. She did not choke, but was a perfect visual example of an immovable object. Wendi’s face felt the light wind, though the limbs completely covered her neck. She lay spread eagle with her arms tight above her head and her legs spread far apart. Starting at her toes, the antennae began vibrate and slide causing Wendi to laugh at the top of her lungs, though she heard nothing that the chorus of cackles surrounding her.

As a new area of Wendi’s body succumbed to a ticklish attack, her mouth seemed to open wider and wider. It wasn’t long before her ultra-sensitive kneecaps and inner thighs were surrounded by sliding, wiggling membranes. What felt like feathers drilled her belly button mercilessly while tongues danced about her nipples and fingers wormed all over her breasts. Small blades of grass rose from the ground tall enough to touch, slide across and penetrate Wendi’s behind. Tears of joy streamed from her eyes for, while she felt helpless, there was something magical about what went on inside of her during the onslaught.

The membranes covering Wendi’s clit pulled the edges of her skin apart. That portion of the organ covering her womanhood inserted itself through the river of moisture building throughout her inside. From the moment it entered her, the level of her ticklishness seemed to triple. Not only that, it felt as if the inside of the skin felt its own separate levels of intensity.

She couldn't hear herself scream the words, but her mind heard her heart loud and clear. “Make me explode wider and longer than I ever have before”. The member pushed forward and pulled out. First slowly, then building in speed until its motion was a blur. Just before she was ready to reach her nerve, the entire process stopped as if everything was frozen in time. When her body calmed down, it began again, this time with the intent to fulfill her pleasure.

A split second before Wendi was to peak, she woke up out of this dynamic dream with matted here, soaked sheets and tickly sensations all over her skin. She looked around, only to find she was alone. She gathered the pillows all around her, pulling them close to her as if they were her lover. One would think she would respond with a well with tears and sobs. But Wendi burst out in laughter loud enough to wake the neighbors.

Would this be how Jimmy and Wendi would deal with the consequences of their past actions for the rest of their lives?

damn it i want more lol that was like such a teaser :D
awesome though

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back